PDA

View Full Version : I've come to the realization...

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 05:56 PM
That my dogs are flaming homosexuals! The Chihuahua runs up to my Pug who is lying down, of course perfect position, so that the Pug can now "clean" his wiener. And of course he helps the Pug by shifting positions and lifting his legs so that he can get a better angle at "things". (Funny side note though, always cracks me up when the wife is home at night and talks about the Pug having bad breath, I silently giggle)

And they do this ALL THE TIME. And don't even get me started with how often they sniff each others butts. It's absolutely hilarious to see the Chihuahua trying to mount the Pug from behind, being even smaller himself, and then the Pug drags him around the house as if he's not even back there.

Filthy abnormal pigs!! :coffee:

chloe
01-05-2012, 06:03 PM
4zdKqBwg8g8

Abbey Marie
01-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Jim, do the right thing, and get them hitched. You're not a homophobe, are you?! :laugh2:

http://topdogimaging.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/image/Dog-Marriage-License.jpg

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 06:12 PM
:lol: That's hilarious! When the Pug, Jerome, gets worked up, he walks around the living room just humping the air, and of course snorting like that. Once he gets going in the humping motion he doesn't want to stop! The Chihuahua is forever doing it to him - but if the Pug tries to do the same to the Chihuahua, Porter, he gets pissed and bites him. Weird little bastards.

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Jim, do the right thing, and get them hitched. You're not a homophobe, are you?! :laugh2:

http://topdogimaging.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/image/Dog-Marriage-License.jpg

Told ya'll that legalizing gay marriage would turn to animals next!! These 2 won't be getting hitched though, they just like the sex games. Porter thinks Jerome is his bitch!

Thunderknuckles
01-05-2012, 06:18 PM
As it pertains to another thread: this is another reason why dogs SUCK!
:p

Abbey Marie
01-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Told ya'll that legalizing gay marriage would turn to animals next!! These 2 won't be getting hitched though, they just like the sex games. Porter thinks Jerome is his bitch!

No doubt. Porter knows a good thing when he sniffs it, lol.

Speaking of animals, I saw two foxes mating behind our house the other day. The odd thing is, they do much of it back to back. Very different. I wondered if that was so they could still keep a 360 degree lookout.

Jess
01-05-2012, 06:30 PM
No doubt. Porter knows a good thing when he sniffs it, lol.

Speaking of animals, I saw two foxes mating behind our house the other day. The odd thing is, they do much of it back to back. Very different. I wondered if that was so they could still keep a 360 degree lookout.

Dogs end up rear to rear and it takes them a while to separate. It has to do with the physical attributes of the male genitalia, which I won't go into right now. Foxes are probably of similar construction. (My parents used to raise dogs, btw - I'm not that much of a freak.)

ConHog
01-05-2012, 06:31 PM
That my dogs are flaming homosexuals! The Chihuahua runs up to my Pug who is lying down, of course perfect position, so that the Pug can now "clean" his wiener. And of course he helps the Pug by shifting positions and lifting his legs so that he can get a better angle at "things". (Funny side note though, always cracks me up when the wife is home at night and talks about the Pug having bad breath, I silently giggle)

And they do this ALL THE TIME. And don't even get me started with how often they sniff each others butts. It's absolutely hilarious to see the Chihuahua trying to mount the Pug from behind, being even smaller himself, and then the Pug drags him around the house as if he's not even back there.

They DO say a person's pets take on their owner's personality traits. My dogs are bad asses , for instance.:laugh:

Jess
01-05-2012, 06:32 PM

OMG! Sodom and Gomorrah in your house, Jimmy - you're doomed. :poke:

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 06:33 PM
They DO say a person's pets take on their owner's personality traits. My dogs are bad asses , for instance.:laugh:

Ex Rangers I presume? :laugh2:

ConHog
01-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Ex Rangers I presume? :laugh2:

No, but the male was Underdog in another life.

Abbey Marie
01-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Dogs end up rear to rear and it takes them a while to separate. It has to do with the physical attributes of the male genitalia, which I won't go into right now. Foxes are probably of similar construction. (My parents used to raise dogs, btw - I'm not that much of a freak.)

Didn't know that Jess, I've always had cats.

Btw, at some point, the larger of the two (probably the male?) started to run off, dragging the other one for about 30 feet. I guess when you're done, you're done. :laugh:

Jess
01-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Didn't know that Jess, I've always had cats.

Btw, at some point, the larger of the two (probably the male?) started to run off, dragging the other one for about 30 feet. I guess when you're done, you're done. :laugh:

Yup. That's how it works with dogs too - separating them before they are ready can cause injury. I thought it was funny to see them (apparently) joined at the rear when I was a kid. My dad didn't think the stray mutt breeding on of his dogs was as amusing as we did.

chloe
01-05-2012, 06:55 PM
jKL-WvQDkbY

aWC9sIqx67U