PDA

View Full Version : Don't ruin my booby thread - Hey Jim look at the one in my OP

ConHog
01-05-2012, 07:38 PM

Jess
01-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Dude - that is disgusting!

That's like me posting the pic of the guy with elephantitus of his scrotum. Ewwwwwww!:puke:

ConHog
01-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Dude - that is disgusting!

That's like me posting the pic of the guy with elephantitus of his scrotum. Ewwwwwww!:puke:

I don't find it particularly attractive either, but I know Jim will love it. :laugh2:

Jess
01-05-2012, 07:55 PM
I don't find it particularly attractive either, but I know Jim will love it. :laugh2:

I dunno CH. I think Jimmy like nice mammaries, not freak-shows. But I could be wrong.

I don't get how men think on a good day.

CSM
01-06-2012, 08:01 AM
I dunno CH. I think Jimmy like nice mammaries, not freak-shows. But I could be wrong.

I don't get how men think on a good day.

On a good day, we think quite well. On a bad day, we think even better.

Jess
01-06-2012, 09:07 AM
On a good day, we think quite well. On a bad day, we think even better.

Touche'. :clap:

Perhaps if I say I don't understand the thought processes of the male of our species a lot of the time?

CSM
01-06-2012, 09:40 AM

Perhaps if I say I don't understand the thought processes of the male of our species a lot of the time?

Fair enough. I gave up trying to figure out how women think a long time ago. I know that they do but sometimes it's hard to tell.

ConHog
01-06-2012, 09:44 AM

How hard is it? Most of the time we're thinking " I wanna beer, and I'd like to see something nekkid."

:laugh: gotta love Jeff Foxworthy.

Jess
01-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Fair enough. I gave up trying to figure out how women think a long time ago. I know that they do but sometimes it's hard to tell.

Sad thing, CSM, is that I probably understand men more than I do women. I was raised with brothers and their buddies. *shrugs*

It all makes life more interesting though, doesn't it? ;)

Jess
01-06-2012, 09:47 AM
How hard is it? Most of the time we're thinking " I wanna beer, and I'd like to see something nekkid."

:laugh: gotta love Jeff Foxworthy.

"Ohhhhh, not THAT! Not THAAAAAT!":beer: