PDA

View Full Version : Warning to men: Don't piss us off ... or else!!

gabosaurus
01-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Because some women have tempers and shouldn't be messed with. :cool:

http://www.ocregister.com/news/kieu-334370-penis-police.html

ConHog
01-06-2012, 12:20 PM

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Thunderknuckles
01-06-2012, 12:21 PM
Thank you Lorena Bobbit for your wonderful contribution to society.

Jess
01-06-2012, 12:30 PM
That made me wince and I don't even have one of them thar critters attached to me.

You know, both of you gents are right - this woman is wrong and someone else made it popular, if you will.

But in the end, it's a power/control issue, just like rape is. "I can hurt what you value most and destroy it." At least that's how I see it.

Plus, many people have no respect for others.

gabosaurus
01-06-2012, 12:52 PM
That made me wince and I don't even have one of them thar critters attached to me.

You know, both of you gents are right - this woman is wrong and someone else made it popular, if you will.

But in the end, it's a power/control issue, just like rape is. "I can hurt what you value most and destroy it." At least that's how I see it.

Plus, many people have no respect for others.

Just admit that you have been tempted and dispense with the niceties. :cool:

ConHog
01-06-2012, 01:21 PM

You've been tempted to cut a man's dick off? Seek help.

I can honestly say, I've NEVER been tempted to mutilate another person.

Dilloduck
01-06-2012, 01:33 PM
What the fuck is wrong with people?

You mean the ones who think it's cool to mutilate people ?

ConHog
01-06-2012, 01:40 PM
You mean the ones who think it's cool to mutilate people ?

yes, what would posses someone?

jimnyc
01-06-2012, 01:42 PM
If there's ever a case that deserved the death penalty, this is it! Jeezus, divorce the man and take all he is worth, but don't touch the man's "junk"!!

ConHog
01-06-2012, 01:47 PM
If there's ever a case that deserved the death penalty, this is it! Jeezus, divorce the man and take all he is worth, but don't touch the man's "junk"!!

Some women are just like that, I'm sure we ALL remember those girls in school. First place they'd go is right for the junk. And not in a good way.

Gunny
01-06-2012, 03:26 PM

Who cares?

gabosaurus
01-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Who cares?

When we were discussing your junk, Jess told me the same thing. Kind of a small thing to quibble about though. ;)

ConHog
01-06-2012, 06:23 PM
When we were discussing your junk, Jess told me the same thing. Kind of a small thing to quibble about though. ;)

:lame2:

gabosaurus
01-07-2012, 12:28 AM
:lame2:

Don't complain! It was the best I could do on short notice!

SassyLady
01-07-2012, 02:44 AM
You've been tempted to cut a man's dick off? Seek help.

I can honestly say, I've NEVER been tempted to mutilate another person.

I have. Started having fantasies about it when I was 8 years old and my stepfather molested me and my brothers.

Since then I believe that all pedophiles should have their private parts mutilated ... well, technically, I prefer them to be executed...but if I can't have that, then minus some vital parts.

And, I'm quite serious about it.

Not saying this guy is a pedophile ... just that I have been tempted.

Jess
01-07-2012, 12:40 PM

Musta been a different Jess. I got no complaints whatsoever with Gunny's anatomy. Specifically not that area.

'Cept his brain, sometimes but he's a boy and they're weird. ;)

Jess
01-07-2012, 12:43 PM

Nah - I'm more creative than that.

For real - if a dude wants a divorce, let him have it. I don't want him around, sure as heck don't want to do jail time for him. The guy owns her butt now - in public! She'll never get away from that. She'll probably never have a guy around again. No guy is worth it to me. If he wants to be gone, best thing I can do is let him go.

gabosaurus
01-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Nah - I'm more creative than that.

For real - if a dude wants a divorce, let him have it. I don't want him around, sure as heck don't want to do jail time for him. The guy owns her butt now - in public! She'll never get away from that. She'll probably never have a guy around again. No guy is worth it to me. If he wants to be gone, best thing I can do is let him go.

You are obviously more docile and forgiving than I would be. Particularly in the area of marital infidelity. Cheat on me once and you may lose your ability to ever cheat on me again. :cool:

Jess
01-07-2012, 12:54 PM
You are obviously more docile and forgiving than I would be. Particularly in the area of marital infidelity. Cheat on me once and you may lose your ability to ever cheat on me again. :cool:

Been there, done that. He ain't worth my time or emotion.

I will grant you, though, that I may have suggested an impromptu operation and him making a meal of it, in order to get him to speak honestly. But to actually do it? Nah.

As to docile and forgiving, you can ask Gunny. Forgiving, yes. Docile? Never.

Gunny
01-07-2012, 12:56 PM

My "junk" has more brain cells than you do between your ears.

Gunny
01-07-2012, 12:59 PM

Blah, blah, blah. I you're going to actually do it, you don't need to talk about it.

Gunny
01-07-2012, 01:00 PM
Been there, done that. He ain't worth my time or emotion.

I will grant you, though, that I may have suggested an impromptu operation and him making a meal of it, in order to get him to speak honestly. But to actually do it? Nah.

As to docile and forgiving, you can ask Gunny. Forgiving, yes. Docile? Never.

YOU are docile? Somebody's been eating the wrong mushrooms.:laugh:

gabosaurus
01-07-2012, 01:02 PM
My "junk" has more brain cells than you do between your ears.

Even my 10 year old daughter knows that body parts don't have brain cells.
I believe you have a bit less intelligence than you have hair. :cool:

Gunny
01-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Even my 10 year old daughter knows that body parts don't have brain cells.
I believe you have a bit less intelligence than you have hair. :cool:

Thanks for making my point, oh clueless one.

ConHog
01-07-2012, 09:09 PM

What are you, three? Hulk smash.................... Guy cheats you kick his ass to the curb, you don't mutilate him.