PDA

View Full Version : Forza4 anyone?

ConHog
01-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Just wondering if there would be any interest in a DP car club. Pretty cool, you can loan cars to each other, compete online against each other, share pictures and such. I have around 140 cars. All tricked out that I would share.

ConHog
01-20-2012, 12:26 PM
NO ONE else here plays Forza 4? The greatest racing game of all time? I am SHOCKED that Darin at least doesn't play.

CSM
01-20-2012, 12:41 PM
NO ONE else here plays Forza 4? The greatest racing game of all time? I am SHOCKED that Darin at least doesn't play.

Never got into the racing games. I guess they just did not catch my interest.

ConHog
01-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Never got into the racing games. I guess they just did not catch my interest.

This game is addictive. I can't stop buying cars and designing new liveries for them.

And all b/c I'm trying to break my Skyrim addiction. Haven't played in about a week. Of course my XBox360 was down for about three days so.........

PS if anyone is having power supply issues with the 360. Suspend the power supply in the air and it will stop shutting down.

darin
01-20-2012, 01:01 PM
I can't get into racing games; they are just too much harder than real-life. On a track, in a real car = fun, fast lapping. In a video game? Crash every 2nd lap. :(

jimnyc
01-20-2012, 01:02 PM
I heard it was only for gay people.

ConHog
01-20-2012, 01:04 PM
I can't get into racing games; they are just too much harder than real-life. On a track, in a real car = fun, fast lapping. In a video game? Crash every 2nd lap. :(

Have you played Forza4? Very realistic. Sure you can crash , if you're driving a 900 HP Ford Pinto (yes I have one LOL.) But you can also drive sanely and not crash.

I heard it was only for gay people.

^^ Why do queers feel the need to hurl sexual slurs around?

jimnyc
01-20-2012, 01:06 PM
^^ Why do queers feel the need to hurl sexual slurs around?

Dumb comeback!!

Thunderknuckles
01-20-2012, 01:09 PM
I was into Gran Turismo 4 for a while. Before that it was ColecoVision's Pole Position :laugh:

In the end, I'm not very good at those games. I'd always do the "900 horsepower Ford Pinto" thing and just crash my way through a track lol.

ConHog
01-20-2012, 01:12 PM
Dumb comeback!!

a dumb insult deserves a dumb comeback.

But speaking of queers, how are the Steelers coping with their being knocked out of the playoffs? :laugh2:

Thunderknuckles
01-20-2012, 01:18 PM
But speaking of queers, how are the Steelers coping with their being knocked out of the playoffs? :laugh2:

:upyours:

jimnyc
01-20-2012, 01:25 PM
a dumb insult deserves a dumb comeback.

Simmer down, Hogboy. The Steelers are doing just fine, and are already making moves to strengthen for next year. As a fan of a team that is generally good year after year after year, I can handle years where they get knocked out of the playoffs. It stings, but I know we always have next year.

Now fuck off.

ConHog
01-20-2012, 01:33 PM
Simmer down, Hogboy. The Steelers are doing just fine, and are already making moves to strengthen for next year. As a fan of a team that is generally good year after year after year, I can handle years where they get knocked out of the playoffs. It stings, but I know we always have next year.

Now fuck off.

Still , giving up 316 to Tim Tebow had to sting.:laugh2:

and PSSS I'm a secret Big Ben crusher, don't tell anyone :coffee::coffee:

jimnyc
01-20-2012, 01:34 PM
Still , giving up 316 to Tim Tebow had to sting.:laugh2:

and PSSS I'm a secret Big Ben crusher, don't tell anyone :coffee::coffee:

Didn't sting too much, I was rooting for him all the way the following week against the Patriots.

ConHog
01-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Didn't sting too much, I was rooting for him all the way the following week against the Patriots.

Damn he got his ass beat there didn't he? That was crazy... I'm honestly not much into the NFL, but I do wanna see the Pats go up against the Giants defense, maybe they will send Brady home to Giselle in a box.

jimnyc
01-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Damn he got his ass beat there didn't he? That was crazy... I'm honestly not much into the NFL, but I do wanna see the Pats go up against the Giants defense, maybe they will send Brady home to Giselle in a box.

If I were an NFL player, I'd give up the big game to go home to her in a box. I'd give up perhaps a limb to spend the evening with her! <------ perks included of course!! :coffee:

ConHog
01-20-2012, 01:47 PM
If I were an NFL player, I'd give up the big game to go home to her in a box. I'd give up perhaps a limb to spend the evening with her! <------ perks included of course!! :coffee:

I seen a story on ESPN the other night, he actually met her on a beach in Brazil. What the fuck? Who just accidentally bumps into a super model on a public beach in Brazil? One would have assumed they were introduced by someone or something.

darin
01-20-2012, 01:56 PM
I'd like to see Ravens - 49er's to see a Harbaugh vs. harbaugh Superbowl

donaldg
04-01-2015, 11:44 AM
Forza 4 definatly worth buying a xbox to play, GT5 definatly not worth even playing at friends house