PDA

View Full Version : What time is it??

darin
01-08-2012, 08:30 PM
TEBOW time!!!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3093&d=1326072466

pegwinn
01-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Yeppers. I will cheer like a maniac for anyone that put the steelers on ice. :dance:

jimnyc
01-08-2012, 08:34 PM
That hurts! Watching the Steelers come back and make it a game, only to be Tebowed in one play in OT. Hell, Tebow had 204yds on 4 passes to that one jerk off who destroyed the Steelers today. Tebow played a hell of a game and my hats begrudgingly off to him tonight. I can only DREAM for him to knockout the Patriots next week now!! He passed with power and was accurate on his long passes, and ran well when the pocket collapsed. No excuses, unfortunately, the Broncos simply outplayed them. :(

jimnyc
01-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Yeppers. I will cheer like a maniac for anyone that put the steelers on ice. :dance:

I hate you!! :fu:

ConHog
01-08-2012, 08:38 PM
That hurts! Watching the Steelers come back and make it a game, only to be Tebowed in one play in OT. Hell, Tebow had 204yds on 4 passes to that one jerk off who destroyed the Steelers today. Tebow played a hell of a game and my hats begrudgingly off to him tonight. I can only DREAM for him to knockout the Patriots next week now!! He passed with power and was accurate on his long passes, and ran well when the pocket collapsed. No excuses, unfortunately, the Broncos simply outplayed them. :(

There is NO denying that he is just one of those guys.

pegwinn
01-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Heh. I am a lifelong Cowboys fan. Since the boys are about as stable as nitro these last few years...... I am obligated to vote anyone but the bradshaw bunch.

darin
01-08-2012, 08:40 PM
My entire family love watching the SteAlers get beat; yes, I was scared as heck when they came back to tie. Thank GOD for winning the coin toss in OT! Woot! I do understand how frustrated you must feel Jim - I feel like that every time my Seahawks beat themselves. :(

jimnyc
01-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Heh. I am a lifelong Cowboys fan. Since the boys are about as stable as nitro these last few years...... I am obligated to vote anyone but the bradshaw bunch.

Bradshaw, my favorite NFL player of all time! Some damn good days back then with Bradshaw Vs. Staubach. I actually rooted for them last week because I wanted them to knock the Giants out of the playoffs. Now I'm back to hating the Cowboys too - and waiting for the hometown team to lose in GB next week!

darin
01-08-2012, 08:42 PM
btw Jim, I texted you after Tebow's pass to Eddie Royal in the corner of the endzone. :) 2nd qtr.

jimnyc
01-08-2012, 08:44 PM
My entire family love watching the SteAlers get beat; yes, I was scared as heck when they came back to tie. Thank GOD for winning the coin toss in OT! Woot! I do understand how frustrated you must feel Jim - I feel like that every time my Seahawks beat themselves. :(

Would rather they sucked and didn't even make the playoffs. Finish 12-4 and then it's one and done - in a heartbreaker no less. They could have at least allowed me to F^%$ing blink before letting Tebow "Tebow" them. Yep, that one will sting for a bit. LOL I'm here eating crow while my brother in law, who is a Giants fan, sends me texts laughing at me. I hope Tebow falls down the stairs tonight.

jimnyc
01-08-2012, 08:45 PM
btw Jim, I texted you after Tebow's pass to Eddie Royal in the corner of the endzone. :) 2nd qtr.

LOL - I came back up here at the half, and had 27 text messages, and deleted them all without reading them, honestly! Then I sent my brother in law a text that read "This is Diana. Jimmy killed himself. Now lose this number and fuck yourself". I didn't need to read all 27 to know what he was saying, but didn't know one of them was yours, ya bastard!!

ConHog
01-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Would rather they sucked and didn't even make the playoffs. Finish 12-4 and then it's one and done - in a heartbreaker no less. They could have at least allowed me to F^%$ing blink before letting Tebow "Tebow" them. Yep, that one will sting for a bit. LOL I'm here eating crow while my brother in law, who is a Giants fan, sends me texts laughing at me. I hope Tebow falls down the stairs tonight.

If Tebow DId fall down the stairs tonight, he would cure some kid of cancer before landing.

Abbey Marie
01-08-2012, 08:51 PM
Yes, I'm a happy for Tebow, but, more importantly,

GIANTS WIN!!!!!

:dance::beer::huddle::smileyflag::joy4:

jimnyc
01-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Yes, I'm a happy for Tebow, but, more importantly,

GIANTS WIN!!!!!

:dance::beer::huddle::smileyflag::joy4:

Abbey!!! YOU??? My heart just fell on the ground and has been stomped on and squished like a cockroach. :pave:

Abbey Marie
01-08-2012, 08:57 PM
Abbey!!! YOU??? My heart just fell on the ground and has been stomped on and squished like a cockroach. :pave:

About the Giants or Tebow? Surely you know that I have always been, and always will be, a Jints fan. :beer:

Abbey Marie
01-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Sorry Jim.

jimnyc
01-08-2012, 09:01 PM
About the Giants or Tebow? Surely you know that I have always been, and always will be, a Jints fan. :beer:

I can understand you being happy with a Giants win. But you were my last bit of hope for a slice of sympathy on such a tragic day. I expect the "guys" here to poke me like a rabid animal, but thought you were the compassionate one. As I sit here, reading text after text, headline after headline, and post after post, I had you turn the final screw by cheering on the man who terrorized me today! Terrorists need to be waterboarded, not cheered for!! :poke:

jimnyc
01-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Sorry Jim.

Show me boobies and we call it even

Abbey Marie
01-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Show me boobies and we call it even

http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask/huge_boobs.jpg

ConHog
01-08-2012, 09:07 PM
I can understand you being happy with a Giants win. But you were my last bit of hope for a slice of sympathy on such a tragic day. I expect the "guys" here to poke me like a rabid animal, but thought you were the compassionate one. As I sit here, reading text after text, headline after headline, and post after post, I had you turn the final screw by cheering on the man who terrorized me today! Terrorists need to be waterboarded, not cheered for!! :poke:

jimnyc
01-08-2012, 09:10 PM

I hope a spider crawls into you rectum overnight, and hopefully a brown recluse.

ConHog
01-08-2012, 09:12 PM
I hope a spider crawls into you rectum overnight, and hopefully a brown recluse.

The knowledge that had my Razorbacks lost Friday night you would have been laughing your ass off at me in my Cotton Bowl thread allows me to say with all frankness

LOL @ getting Tebowed.

:laugh2:

jimnyc
01-08-2012, 09:15 PM
The knowledge that had my Razorbacks lost Friday night you would have been laughing your ass off at me in my Cotton Bowl thread allows me to say with all frankness

LOL @ getting Tebowed.

:laugh2:

And I hope the brown recluse lays eggs.

ConHog
01-08-2012, 09:19 PM
And I hope the brown recluse lays eggs.

At least you had the decency not to deny that you would be shoveling twelve kinds of shit my way if the Hogs had lost.

I guess this means God hates the Steelers . :laugh2:

Gunny
01-09-2012, 12:14 PM

Wouldn't have anything to do with Jones passing on Drew Brees because he had all the confidence in the world Tony "Watch Me Choke" Homo. Drew's only won a Superbowl since then.

Thunderknuckles
01-09-2012, 12:26 PM
How many yards did Tebow throw for against the Steelers?

​It is clear that the Almighty hates my beloved Steelers :(

jimnyc
01-09-2012, 12:34 PM

I just turned into an atheist. :(

darin
01-09-2012, 03:42 PM
My favorite Cowboy/Romo Moment:

jimnyc
01-09-2012, 05:23 PM

Tebow threw for 316 yards.
The final quarter-hour TV rating was 31.6
He also averaged an amazing 31.6 yards per pass.

I'm convinced! The Steelers had no chance playing in this one! Too weird! LOL

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tebow-time-three-3-16-references-boffo-tv-172145772.html

Thunderknuckles
01-09-2012, 05:44 PM
That's too much LOL!
I bet going forward whenever he pulls out a win people will be looking for 316 in the stats. Maybe even 666 when he loses :p
We have a new conspiracy theory folks!

ConHog
01-09-2012, 06:13 PM
That's too much LOL!
I bet going forward whenever he pulls out a win people will be looking for 316 in the stats. Maybe even 666 when he loses :p
We have a new conspiracy theory folks!

Revarts is on it as we speak............

pegwinn
01-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Wouldn't have anything to do with Jones passing on Drew Brees because he had all the confidence in the world Tony "Watch Me Choke" Homo. Drew's only won a Superbowl since then.

I am a pre-Jones fan. So, most anything he does dating back to firing Jimmy Johnson pisses me off. Not a big Romo fan either.

But to be fair, the boys were known for the choke long before Romo.

If the boys can't be in, then my backup is Green Bay. After they are out, then it's anybody but the stealers.

jimnyc
01-10-2012, 08:32 AM
This isn't even "friends" on Facebook, this is family! First is from my niece. Yes, my 12 year old niece! And yes, that is my photo she used!

http://i44.tinypic.com/op8e9z.jpg

And then of course my brother in law, the filthy no good Giants fan, posts this on my page as well!!

http://i41.tinypic.com/2lsznz7.jpg

Gunny
01-10-2012, 08:53 AM
:smoke:

I don't think so, Tim.

Thunderknuckles
01-10-2012, 10:53 AM
This one might be reaching a bit but Steelers time of possession: 31:06

jimnyc
01-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Broncos cheated! LOL Ok, I'll admit, it didn't make a difference in the game- but - on the last play, the first play of the OT, the Broncos should have been flagged. Rules state that you must have 7 players on the line of scrimmage, the Broncos only had 7 and their receiver was 2 yards back.

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/9ke2uSG8yci.l0JzjJPScA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnflexperts/tebow-illegal-formation.jpg

darin
01-11-2012, 01:24 PM
#19 was on the line - he shifted. As long as he got back to the LOS before the snap - can you see that screen grab?

ConHog
01-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Broncos cheated! LOL Ok, I'll admit, it didn't make a difference in the game- but - on the last play, the first play of the OT, the Broncos should have been flagged. Rules state that you must have 7 players on the line of scrimmage, the Broncos only had 7 and their receiver was 2 yards back.

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/9ke2uSG8yci.l0JzjJPScA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnflexperts/tebow-illegal-formation.jpg

It's time for Jim to board the Tebow train....

jimnyc
01-11-2012, 01:29 PM
#19 was on the line - he shifted. As long as he got back to the LOS before the snap - can you see that screen grab?

Not according to Mike Pereira, VP of officiating, who viewed the play and said it was a "foul", but one that is very rarely called so long as the player is "close to the line". Also, 7 must be on the line for the snap, not prior.

jimnyc
01-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Here is the play, and you'll see that #19 remains about 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage the entire time as well.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hhcwopdo7WY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

darin
01-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Not according to Mike Pereira, VP of officiating, who viewed the play and said it was a "foul", but one that is very rarely called so long as the player is "close to the line". Also, 7 must be on the line for the snap, not prior.

Well, if officiating is suspect in the final play, it's more-suspect when they awarded the Steelers the ball after Ben's fumbled backwards pass... ;)

Had that call gone the just way, no overtime would be needed.

jimnyc
01-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Well, if officiating is suspect in the final play, it's more-suspect when they awarded the Steelers the ball after Ben's fumbled backwards pass... ;)

Had that call gone the just way, no overtime would be needed.

Agreed, but they blew the whistle before the recovery - play dead.