PDA

View Full Version : Shattered vs CH (from Lounge thread)

shattered
01-08-2012, 07:42 PM
How about you worry about things that concern YOU.

Sounds good to me.

Public thread, fuckwit.

And you failed to answer the question posed to you. Are you for real?

ConHog
01-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Public thread, fuckwit.

And you failed to answer the question posed to you. Are you for real?

Actually, this forum is PRIVATE property, not public.

Be that as it may, I didn't address you, don't address me.

But to answer your question. Obviously I am real. The only other explanation would be that I was a drug or alcohol induced figment of your imagination.

shattered
01-08-2012, 07:47 PM

But to answer your question. Obviously I am real. The only other explanation would be that I was a drug or alcohol induced figment of your imagination.

God, you're an idiot.

ConHog
01-08-2012, 07:50 PM
God, you're an idiot.

What's idiotic about pointing out that this forum is private property or that I am obviously real?

Here's a better question, if I'm so idiotic why don't you just stay out of any threads that I am involved in?

It's odd that I've done exactly nothing to you on this board but you feel the need to flame me . Here's an idea, why don't you attempt to to add something of value to this board?

shattered
01-08-2012, 07:54 PM
What's idiotic about pointing out that this forum is private property or that I am obviously real?

Here's a better question, if I'm so idiotic why don't you just stay out of any threads that I am involved in?

It's odd that I've done exactly nothing to you on this board but you feel the need to flame me . Here's an idea, why don't you attempt to to add something of value to this board?

I'm talking about your whiny-ass accusation of a "threat". Man the fuck up, dipshit.

ConHog
01-08-2012, 07:56 PM
I'm talking about your whiny-ass accusation of a "threat". Man the fuck up, dipshit.

A question is not an accusation. DUH!

And once again, it didn't concern you at all.

ConHog
01-08-2012, 09:09 PM
This thread is :lame2:

Gunny
01-09-2012, 10:44 AM

You're going to get your ass kicked.:laugh:

Gunny
01-09-2012, 10:46 AM
This thread is :lame2:

Not working for you. Ever seen the Tasmanian devil? About 5'2" of whoopass in a can. I'd just apologize now and save yourself the beating sure to come.

And I'll ask you the ame thing I used to ask you at USMB ..... why do you like to pick on girls?

Shadow
01-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Not working for you. Ever seen the Tasmanian devil? About 5'2" of whoopass in a can. I'd just apologize now and save yourself the beating sure to come.

And I'll ask you the ame thing I used to ask you at USMB ..... why do you like to pick on girls?

I would take that comment more seriously if men picking on women was not a common occuance on that "other board". Yep...nasty names via PM and rep...pile ons ...all okay.... as long as it is directed at only "certain" female members and not "others". And...as for those "girls" you speak of...most of them deserve what they get. Remember their very own motto?? I "give as good as I get"...yeah...bunch of bullshit....biggest whiners on the board,especially for a group of nitwits wanting to hand out the amount of crap they do...and expect everyone else to take it.

No sympathy.

Gunny
01-09-2012, 12:05 PM
I would take that comment more seriously if men picking on women was not a common occuance on that "other board". Yep...nasty names via PM and rep...pile ons ...all okay.... as long as it is directed at only "certain" female members and not "others". And...as for those "girls" you speak of...most of them deserve what they get. Remember their very own motto?? I "give as good as I get"...yeah...bunch of bullshit....biggest whiners on the board,especially for a group of nitwits wanting to hand out the amount of crap they do...and expect everyone else to take it.

No sympathy.

You're kind of right. I won't disagree about the biddy committee there. At the same time, I have an issue with guys picking on chicks. Call me old. I'll get over it.

Shadow
01-09-2012, 12:15 PM
You're kind of right. I won't disagree about the biddy committee there. At the same time, I have an issue with guys picking on chicks. Call me old. I'll get over it.

I totally understand having an issue with guys picking on girls...some men were brought up that way....others obviously were not. See the assholes at USMB for proof of men who were not...there are plenty of examples to pick from. However...I don't think women who want to attack a man and heap abuse on them, thinking she gets a free pass because of her gender should be defended either. Women love the double standard though...some hide behind it obviously.

Gunny
01-09-2012, 12:18 PM
I totally understand having an issue with guys picking on girls...some men were brought up that way....others obviously were not. See the assholes at USMB for proof of men who were not...there are plenty of examples to pick from. However...I don't think women who want to attack a man and heap abuse on them, thinking she gets a free pass because of her gender should be defended either. Women love the double standard though...some hide behind it obviously.

I agree. They DID hide behind it there, and took advantage of the fact I don't like guys picking on girls. However, I never had an issue with guys slamming a girls argument. I had issue with guys who got their arguments slammed resorting to attacking the gender.

Jess
01-09-2012, 12:19 PM

A. You're old. ;)

B. Shadow is right. Girls wanna be tough stuff, that's fine. But when they run to the mods/admins they get no respect from me. How embarrassing to not be able back up your mouth, right?

C. I can handle Con Hog. What's the big deal? He's just a guy. He's never come close to "picking on" me. Why do you think that is?

D. Females that want to dish it out darn well better be able to take it when it comes back. If they're helpless - don't start stuff up.

E. Whatever else may be said about CH, he is equal opportunity. He doesn't seem to be gender-biased in regards to other posters.

Just my $0.02 worth.:cool:

jimnyc
01-09-2012, 12:32 PM
C. I can handle Con Hog. What's the big deal? He's just a guy. He's never come close to "picking on" me. Why do you think that is?

Because he doesn't want Gunny laying in the woods from 200 yards out with a scope?

ConHog
01-09-2012, 12:39 PM

You know what? I've about came to the conclusion that you're a fucking retard.

First you think I called you stupid in the thread where I said you were stupid lucky to get Jess . Everyone else knew what I meant.

Second, I didn't say shit to Shattered. She attacked me, and even then I didn't insult her at all. So I didn't pick on her.

Third, here you go again with your "picking on women " bullshit with absolutely NO proof whatsoever.

Shadow
01-09-2012, 12:42 PM
A. You're old. ;)

B. Shadow is right. Girls wanna be tough stuff, that's fine. But when they run to the mods/admins they get no respect from me. How embarrassing to not be able back up your mouth, right?

D. Females that want to dish it out darn well better be able to take it when it comes back. If they're helpless - don't start stuff up.

E. Whatever else may be said about CH, he is equal opportunity. He doesn't seem to be gender-biased in regards to other posters.

Just my $0.02 worth.:cool:

Not just run to the mods either. Those fake wannabe's can't even fight their own battles one on one, without the back up band chiming in...usually with several "men" in the mix telling you what a stupid bitch/slut/twat you are for picking on their poor put upon and totally innocent girlfriend. Bunch of hypocrites . :laugh:

ConHog
01-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Because he doesn't want Gunny laying in the woods from 200 yards out with a scope?

LOL

But the truth of course has nothing to do with Gunny. I got along well with Jess before Gunny and still get along with her for the simple reason that is genuine and doesn't use her gender as a weapon; and as she said, I don't attack ANYONE based on gender.

jimnyc
01-09-2012, 12:44 PM
More debating, less fighting! Or at least try and be "friendly" about your fighting. Let's discuss things if ya'll like, but don't make permanent feuds in here that don't already exist! (as if anyone will listen to me!)

Jess
01-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Because he doesn't want Gunny laying in the woods from 200 yards out with a scope?Lol!

Gunny is more of an up close n personal kinda guy. ;)

And to be fair, CH and I didn't have issues when there was no Gunny involved in any way, shape or form. But I did see a lot of women jacking other people around. Just sayin'.

Jess
01-09-2012, 12:50 PM
More debating, less fighting! Or at least try and be "friendly" about your fighting. Let's discuss things if ya'll like, but don't make permanent feuds in here that don't already exist! (as if anyone will listen to me!)

But, but, but ... We always listen to you, Jimmy. :batteyes:

Shadow
01-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Lol!

Gunny is more of an up close n personal kinda guy. ;)

And to be fair, CH and I didn't have issues when there was no Gunny involved in any way, shape or form. But I did see a lot of women jacking other people around. Just sayin'.

I never had an issue with CH either. My issue was with a bunch of women (and their watchdogs) running other posters off of the boards because they didn't like their POV.

Never had an Issue with Gunny either...most of the time I felt he was extremely tolerant (see Maddy and her abuse)...and pretty darn fair. Can't say that about the rest of the mods on that board.

ConHog
01-09-2012, 12:52 PM
I never had an issue with CH either. My issue was with a bunch of women (and their watchdogs) running other posters off of the boards because they didn't like their POV.

Never had an Issue with Gunny either...most of the time I felt he was extremely tolerant (see Maddy and her abuse)...and pretty darn fair. Can't say that about the rest of the mods on that board.

I agree there, you see what happened to that board once what fairness Gunny could enforce was ran off.

Abbey Marie
01-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Not just run to the mods either. Those fake wannabe's can't even fight their own battles one on one, without the back up band chiming in...usually with several "men" in the mix telling you what a stupid bitch/slut/twat you are for picking on their poor put upon and totally innocent girlfriend. Bunch of hypocrites . :laugh:

Uggh. Sounds delightful. :rolleyes: Who wants to deal with all that?

Shadow
01-09-2012, 01:01 PM
I agree there, you see what happened to that board once what fairness Gunny could enforce was ran off.

Yeah...it sucks ass. Pretty much just consists of ignorant chest thumping food fights...not much else. With the lead mod heading the pack in most of it. Sad too...he used to be a pretty decent poster a long time ago. I'm surprised they have anyone left to fight with though...as often as all the non ass kissy posters get banned.

Shadow
01-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Uggh. Sounds delightful. :rolleyes: Who wants to deal with all that?

Not me...that's why I am here. I think the lead mods favorite phrase to use on certain women members these days is "blow me"...real classy there.
:thumb:

jimnyc
01-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Not me...that's why I am here. I think the lead mods favorite phrase to use on certain women members these days is "blow me"...real classy there.

I was about to say - "Lets all get back on track here, starting with a group hug, boobies closest to me of course" < ---- and I mean that in the classiest way of course!

/ Admin hat on

I don't think it's happening here, but we won't tolerate women being 'abused' at all. A woman involved in flaming, and getting it in return, is not abuse. Going after a woman, for no reason, on the board, via reps and via PM's will be considered abuse. And again, won't be happening here. I think recent events shows that we won't tolerate abuse, whether from a new member or a staff member. We want DEBATES here, and good ones, and of course some good 'ol fashioned fun when you step to the lower half of the board!

/ Hat off

ConHog
01-09-2012, 01:51 PM
I was about to say - "Lets all get back on track here, starting with a group hug, boobies closest to me of course" < ---- and I mean that in the classiest way of course!

/ Admin hat on

I don't think it's happening here, but we won't tolerate women being 'abused' at all. A woman involved in flaming, and getting it in return, is not abuse. Going after a woman, for no reason, on the board, via reps and via PM's will be considered abuse. And again, won't be happening here. I think recent events shows that we won't tolerate abuse, whether from a new member or a staff member. We want DEBATES here, and good ones, and of course some good 'ol fashioned fun when you step to the lower half of the board!

/ Hat off

That's cool, but you DID just have a mod on this board accuse me of harassing women, and it's about the third time in the last few days that he's made such an accusation. I tried to address it with him privately, he declined.

I was put through HELL on that last board because of such baseless accusation, and I would appreciate it if NO ONE would make those accusation, including staff in the future, unless I'm actually doing it. Flames are fun and what not, but when you start calling someone an abuser , that is too far IMHO.

Thanks.

jimnyc
01-09-2012, 01:59 PM
That's cool, but you DID just have a mod on this board accuse me of harassing women, and it's about the third time in the last few days that he's made such an accusation. I tried to address it with him privately, he declined.

I was put through HELL on that last board because of such baseless accusation, and I would appreciate it if NO ONE would make those accusation, including staff in the future, unless I'm actually doing it. Flames are fun and what not, but when you start calling someone an abuser , that is too far IMHO.

Thanks.

Not taking sides, but LET IT GO! Everyone, please! Just let it go.

ConHog
01-09-2012, 03:25 PM

Is it Del that you speak of? I'm not sure he has anything that can be blown, other than the blowup doll in his closet. :laugh2:

Shadow
01-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Is it Del that you speak of? I'm not sure he has anything that can be blown, other than the blowup doll in his closet. :laugh2:

Well...those who brag....

What I think is funny (as in ironic...not ha ha)...where are all the "misogynist" police when the pig that he is breaks that one out? God knows they are all over everyone else's case when they use such offensive sexist terms like "sweetie","chick" or "cupcake" to address..well...them. I actually already know the answer to that one though. :laugh:

darin
01-09-2012, 04:29 PM

You aren't a drama queen, are ya Con? C'mon man. :) Sometimes I think you aren't happy unless you're stirring the pot/poking/involved in SOMETHING.

ConHog
01-09-2012, 04:31 PM
Well...those who brag....

What I think is funny (as in ironic...not ha ha)...where are all the "misogynist" police when the pig that he is breaks that one out? God knows they are all over everyone else's case when they use such offensive sexist terms like "sweetie","chick" or "cupcake" to address..well...them. I actually already know the answer to that one though. :laugh:

Misogynist , that word always makes me laugh when I see it used over there.

A little club of man hating bitches running around clucking about how stupid and pitiful men are , and anyone who dares challenge them is labeled a woman hater. No straight guy hates women.

But the saddest part is the group of guys over there who kiss their asses. Scared to death to cross them and get labeled as a woman hater.

Gunny you do neither men nor women any favors by joining in their little game.

Oh and here's another thing I find odd. There's a group of guys over there (and even some women) that love to call any woman they disagree with *****,twats, whores, cum guzzlers, and other assorted vulgarities and yet NO ONE to my knowledge labels them as women haters, or women bashers.

I

You aren't a drama queen, are ya Con? C'mon man. :) Sometimes I think you aren't happy unless you're stirring the pot/poking/involved in SOMETHING.

DMP, I didn't start this . I didn't even respond to Shattered's flaming me. Go ahead read the thread my man. I didn't respond to her at all. I called this thread lame going to bed and figuring it was over. I log onto today and Gunny is calling me a woman hater, and others have posted in defense of me on that score (and I appreciate that)

I didn't start the drama. I mean I fully admit I enjoy a good romp in the mud, but just because my name is involved doesn't mean I started it.

Please reread the thread and then tell me how this is at all my fault.

jimnyc
01-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Oh and here's another thing I find odd. There's a group of guys over there (and even some women) that love to call any woman they disagree with *****,twats, whores, cum guzzlers, and other assorted vulgarities and yet NO ONE to my knowledge labels them as women haters, or women bashers.

I hate to have read what you wrote and I hate quoting it. I find most cursing to be funny and acceptable, I'm not shy about that. But as you can see, the "C" word is already censored, the one and only word here. BUT, I would hope those words that were stated elsewhere, stay elsewhere.

Shadow
01-09-2012, 04:43 PM
DMP, I didn't start this . I didn't even respond to Shattered's flaming me. Go ahead read the thread my man. I didn't respond to her at all. I called this thread lame going to bed and figuring it was over. I log onto today and Gunny is calling me a woman hater, and others have posted in defense of me on that score (and I appreciate that)

I didn't start the drama. I mean I fully admit I enjoy a good romp in the mud, but just because my name is involved doesn't mean I started it.

Please reread the thread and then tell me how this is at all my fault.

Gunny didn't call you a woman hater,and that's not why I responded to this thread...if that's what you are thinking.

I responded because I felt you were given a bad rap on that other board about picking on girls for no reason.

ConHog
01-09-2012, 04:44 PM
I hate to have read what you wrote and I hate quoting it. I find most cursing to be funny and acceptable, I'm not shy about that. But as you can see, the "C" word is already censored, the one and only word here. BUT, I would hope those words that were stated elsewhere, stay elsewhere.

I only use them to make a point, I certainly don't aim them towards people

I find them to be beyond the pale, much as I find accusing someone of picking on women to be beyond the pale.

See how dumb this is? SHe attacked ME , I didn't even flame back. So what would I have to apologize for, AND how is not flaming a woman flamed first picking on girls?

There are very few flames I take personal. Accusing me of picking on women is one of them, anyone who posted with me on USMB knows why that is so.

All I asked Gunny privately is that he refrain from making such accusations unless he has proof, he declined, so now I'm asking you publicly as a board to say accusing a man of picking on women just because you don't like him is WRONG. I'm not even asking that you Jimmy as the board owner do shit, I don't want you to do shit in that capacity.

Dilloduck
01-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Stop picking on those poor little girls CH.
I love everyone of them dearly and I might have to kick your ass to show em all how nice I am. It might be worth something to me if one of em buys it.

Shadow
01-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Stop picking on those poor little girls CH.
I love everyone of them dearly and I might have to kick your ass to show em all how nice I am. It might be worth something to me if one of em buys it.

You'd better not be thinking about giving your marbles away.:slap:

Dilloduck
01-09-2012, 04:54 PM
ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhh don't wreck my routine.

jimnyc
01-09-2012, 05:01 PM

I find them to be beyond the pale, much as I find accusing someone of picking on women to be beyond the pale.

See how dumb this is? SHe attacked ME , I didn't even flame back. So what would I have to apologize for, AND how is not flaming a woman flamed first picking on girls?

There are very few flames I take personal. Accusing me of picking on women is one of them, anyone who posted with me on USMB knows why that is so.

All I asked Gunny privately is that he refrain from making such accusations unless he has proof, he declined, so now I'm asking you publicly as a board to say accusing a man of picking on women just because you don't like him is WRONG. I'm not even asking that you Jimmy as the board owner do shit, I don't want you to do shit in that capacity.

Not taking sides in this thread, but don't forget the old saying "it takes 2 to tango". As for whether or not you "pick on women". Certainly not based on this thread, nor others that I am aware of. But I'm not privy to prior actions at other locations. I would imagine if I were you, I would want some sort of proof too. That's between you and the other participants. But I suppose if such an accusation were to be made here at DP, it should be backed up with proof. I know I wouldn't want to be labeled as one who picks on the ladies.

Dilloduck
01-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Not taking sides in this thread, but don't forget the old saying "it takes 2 to tango". As for whether or not you "pick on women". Certainly not based on this thread, nor others that I am aware of. But I'm not privy to prior actions at other locations. I would imagine if I were you, I would want some sort of proof too. That's between you and the other participants. But I suppose if such an accusation were to be made here at DP, it should be backed up with proof. I know I wouldn't want to be labeled as one who picks on the ladies.

If someone or some people want to label you, there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Lamest way to discredit someone that there is. Ignoring it is your only hope.

ConHog
01-09-2012, 06:12 PM
If someone or some people want to label you, there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Lamest way to discredit someone that there is. Ignoring it is your only hope.

Dillo, you saw what happened to me on that other board. I'm sorry that has affected how I respond when people online accuse me of doing something I didn't do. Especially something as heinous as harassing women.

shattered
01-09-2012, 06:14 PM

Because the truth hurts.

You know, Connie.. Perhaps you wouldn't get so much shit if you just STFU sometimes.. Our bickering was cut from the thread, and put here, as a "hint" to shush.. Who was the *first* person to respond, instead of just letting it drop off?

You.

And now it's two pages long, with most of the posts being yours.

You whine, whimper, badger, and try to force people to stick up for you. When that doesn't work, you turn on them, and thus the harassment begins. Been there, seen that.

Try taking the panties off, and putting the boxers on.

ConHog
01-09-2012, 06:25 PM
You know, Connie.. Perhaps you wouldn't get so much shit if you just STFU sometimes.. Our bickering was cut from the thread, and put here, as a "hint" to shush.. Who was the *first* person to respond, instead of just letting it drop off?

You.

You whine, whimper, badger, and try to force people to stick up for you. When that doesn't work, you turn on them, and thus the harassment begins. Been there, seen that.

Prove I've harrassed ANYONE or shut the fuck up.

By the way, We weren't bickering. YOU attacked me. I merely asked you to mind your own business

PS my screen name is NOT connie.

shattered
01-09-2012, 06:28 PM
Prove I've harrassed ANYONE or shut the fuck up.

By the way, We weren't bickering. YOU attacked me. I merely asked you to mind your own business

PS my screen name is NOT connie.

You've harassed ME, you fucking idiot. Just because I don't save emails from a friggen year ago, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Why do you think I slap you in the head when I've finally heard enough of your crying?

Tough shit. You had no problem referring to me as Dis, tho that wasn't my screen name here. Now it's being thrown back at you, and what a surprise...you're bitching.

You're the whiniest piece of shit I've seen since PR, and that's saying a LOT.

ConHog
01-09-2012, 06:32 PM
Tough shit. You had no problem referring to me as Dis, tho that wasn't my screen name here. Now it's being thrown back at you, and what a surprise...you're bitching.

You're the whiniest piece of shit I've seen since PR, and that's saying a LOT.

I wasn't whining you stupid piece of shit, I was pointing at your hypocrisy. You had a nice little meltdown over me calling you Dis but then think nothing of calling me Connie.

I don't give a fuck what you address me as, call me asshole every time you post. see if I give a fuck. I'd just as soon you didn't address me at all, but I know you can't control being a bitch or your big mouth, so I won't expect the impossible

Consider our conversation concluded //

shattered
01-09-2012, 06:44 PM
I wasn't whining you stupid piece of shit, I was pointing at your hypocrisy. You had a nice little meltdown over me calling you Dis but then think nothing of calling me Connie.

I don't give a fuck what you address me as, call me asshole every time you post. see if I give a fuck. I'd just as soon you didn't address me at all, but I know you can't control being a bitch or your big mouth, so I won't expect the impossible

Consider our conversation concluded //

Good. Then STFU, and drop dead. (And don't go running to Mods telling them I wish you dead, and that has to violate a rule.

And I'm still going to call you on your BS crying. THe major difference between me and you? If I get canned, MY life doesn't end, and I don't give a shit. YOU, however, have nothing better to do in life - that's why you're here 24/7 trying frantically to get your name on every post within the top 50 threads. Get a life.

shattered
01-09-2012, 07:03 PM
my wife > any of them, including the composite.

Then why don't you ever spend any time with her? You're here 20 out of 24 hours a day, at least.

Sorry, Jimmy.. when you put each of those features together to create a new woman, the end result isn't exactly "creepy" but there's something wrong with it...

jimnyc
01-09-2012, 07:27 PM
I hate having to get involved in fights between people I like, but I have no choice when posts get reported.

Anything that took place at other boards, please leave it there. I was hoping you 2 could avoid one another as well. If you hate one another, try and avoid one another. I know that's not always possible, but I'm asking that you guys try. I'd really not having good threads ruined, so there certainly shouldn't be any of this other than in the cage section, but locking this up and putting it to rest for now.

Gunny
01-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Because the truth hurts.

You.

*ouch* somebody just got his ass lit.:laugh: