PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate woman!

jimnyc
01-09-2012, 12:47 PM
What say thou? While I'm not prepared to label her the best ever, I sure as hell would give up my left testicle to be with her! :hubba:

http://i43.tinypic.com/14x2utw.jpg

Shadow
01-09-2012, 01:20 PM
So did you pick all those features yourself?

fj1200
01-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Every one of the originals looks better than the composite.

jimnyc
01-09-2012, 01:26 PM
So did you pick all those features yourself?

No Ma'am!! Just got excited when I saw it elsewhere and posted it here!

Every one of the originals looks better than the composite.

Well, I wouldn't toss any of them away either. Although, Keira Knightley & Gwyneth Paltrow do nothing for me. I do like Kelly Brook though!

ConHog
01-09-2012, 03:31 PM
my wife > any of them, including the composite.

Shadow
01-09-2012, 04:19 PM
What say thou? While I'm not prepared to label her the best ever, I sure as hell would give up my left testicle to be with her! :hubba:

I think the prettiest woman on that list is the Dutchess of Cambridge.

I personally have never understood the attraction for Angelina Jolie (but I'm not a man so...I don't usually "get" the women they seem to be attacted to very often),she always looks like she needs a shower and some chapstick.

Or the attraction of Gwyneth Paltrow for that matter (not to her looks...just to her talent). She is a pretty girl...but not a good actress. She talks through her nose,and is extremely monotone and lifeless.

Both are probably just famous because they had famous parents IMO.

I've never really heard of any of the rest...except Kiera Knightly..and I don't really have an opinion about her one way or another.

Abbey Marie
01-09-2012, 06:28 PM
I think the prettiest woman on that list is the Dutchess of Cambridge.

Agree 100% :thumb:

ConHog
01-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Agree 100% :thumb:

Kiera Knightley can be pretty damn gorgeous at times.

Noir
01-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Nay to my tastes, gimme an Alexa Chung, Lauren Laverne, or Florence Welsh over any of the women in the OP anyway ^,^

Mr. P
01-09-2012, 07:31 PM
I'd go for the Dutchess of Cambridge. How can ya improve on perfection? Not even a "Man" made composite can do it. :laugh:

Jess
01-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Perfection would be boring. Too "plastic", if you will.

Our differences and diversity are what make us each interesting to someone else.

SassyLady
01-10-2012, 03:42 AM

Our differences and diversity are what make us each interesting to someone else.

:clap::clap::clap:

CSM
01-10-2012, 07:26 AM
It is a good thing that we all do not have the same taste. Me, I like the Megan Fox types ... dark and sultry ... On the other hand, when it comes to the "real world" I like my women to have a good sense of humor, common sense, self reliance, reasonably intelligent and a some sense of independence. I really don't care how they look as long as they are reasonably clean. I like women who know how and when to be a lady and how and when to be a vamp, too. But hey, that's just me.

darin
01-10-2012, 07:59 AM
The composite photo looks terrible. Ugh. :(

Each of the other women are beautiful for their own reasons.

CH - your wife is really prettier than any of those ladies? That's amazing; did she model?

ConHog
01-10-2012, 08:57 AM
The composite photo looks terrible. Ugh. :(

Each of the other women are beautiful for their own reasons.

CH - your wife is really prettier than any of those ladies? That's amazing; did she model?

I didn't actually say she was prettier than any or all of them, i said she is > than them.

But yes to ME, she is more beautiful than all of them.

Noir
01-10-2012, 09:10 AM
I didn't actually say she was prettier than any or all of them, i said she is > than them.

But yes to ME, she is more beautiful than all of them.

Omg, that reminds me of this one time...I tend to be far to honest with questions and one Sunday I was watching TV with my then gf, who asked if I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world, ofcourse I replied honestly, no, and all hell broke loose. Like seriously why would anyone ask that question =/

darin
01-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Omg, that reminds me of this one time...I tend to be far to honest with questions and one Sunday I was watching TV with my then gf, who asked if I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world, of course I replied honestly, no, and all hell broke loose. Like seriously why would anyone ask that question =/

I hate that crap. I'm not ego-driven, nor naive enough to demand my wife find me 'the most attractive man on the earth'.

Noir
01-10-2012, 10:02 AM
I hate that crap. I'm not ego-driven, nor naive enough to demand my wife find me 'the most attractive man on the earth'.

Exactly, all i ask is that they don't find me physically heinous xD

Mr. P
01-10-2012, 01:29 PM

The Dutchess can BORE me to tears then. You see, it'll take yrs to discover all those lill "differences". :laugh:

ConHog
01-10-2012, 01:32 PM

Or at least keep it to themselves if they do xD

CSM
01-10-2012, 01:34 PM

If you have enough money, it just doesn't matter!

CSM
01-10-2012, 01:35 PM
The Dutchess can BORE me to tears then. :laugh:

Any one of them could bore me to tears... and anything else they wanna do.

ConHog
01-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Any one of them could bore me to tears... and anything else they wanna do.

Best be careful, that cyborg in the middle might want to bore your bunghole out.

CSM
01-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Best be careful, that cyborg in the middle might want to bore your bunghole out.

Then it had better bring plenty of ammo and a radio to call in reinforcements!

gabosaurus
01-10-2012, 04:57 PM
When I was in college, a guy once told me that the perfect woman "had her mouth open all the time but never said anything." :cool:

cadet
01-10-2012, 04:58 PM

Add some red hair and I'm happy.:cool:

Mr. P
01-10-2012, 05:13 PM
When I was in college, a guy once told me that the perfect woman "had her mouth open all the time but never said anything." :cool:

= ALL women are perfect. :laugh:

I'll leave now.:2up:

darin
01-10-2012, 06:38 PM
I think this woman summarizes nicely what I consider "Beautiful".

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NRTD4jkBUws/TRQs2pUe9aI/AAAAAAAAAA0/lfft_z6S2eE/s1600/3.jpg