PDA

View Full Version : Don't look now, another Facebook moron

ConHog
01-10-2012, 01:29 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/father-arrested-facebook-post-case-indicted-003144128.html

When will these idiots learn?

darin
01-10-2012, 02:30 PM
The guy is getting hammered for purely political reasons. I believe he didn't hurt the kid. I believe it wasn't anything but funny. Heck, I put my kids in the dryer - just to take pics. :)

ConHog
01-10-2012, 02:32 PM
The guy is getting hammered for purely political reasons. I believe he didn't hurt the kid. I believe it wasn't anything but funny. Heck, I put my kids in the dryer - just to take pics. :)

Oh , I don't think putting handcuffs on the kid for a funny pic was stupid, I think posting the pics on FB was stupid.

jimnyc
01-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Wow, multiple felony charges? This guys life is basically going to be ruined, over stupid photographs. I too believe he was just trying to be funny, but in a very stupid way, but I don't think it was criminal. I guess what it boils down to is whether or not he actually placed the child in any danger. Maybe the tape made it hard for the child to breathe? Maybe he left it loose purposely? I hope they did an appropriate investigation first and didn't just levy such serious charges over something that may not have put the child in any danger at all. When I was growing up, my 2 older cousins would be our babysitters often, and often they would tie us up - and leave us like that for awhile! Of course we deserved it because we were little bastards, but it was far from a criminal act. They were more having fun than actually trying to bring harm to us.

ConHog
01-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Wow, multiple felony charges? This guys life is basically going to be ruined, over stupid photographs. I too believe he was just trying to be funny, but in a very stupid way, but I don't think it was criminal. I guess what it boils down to is whether or not he actually placed the child in any danger. Maybe the tape made it hard for the child to breathe? Maybe he left it loose purposely? I hope they did an appropriate investigation first and didn't just levy such serious charges over something that may not have put the child in any danger at all. When I was growing up, my 2 older cousins would be our babysitters often, and often they would tie us up - and leave us like that for awhile! Of course we deserved it because we were little bastards, but it was far from a criminal act. They were more having fun than actually trying to bring harm to us.

I think multiple felonies is going too far. I could see many wreck less endangerment, but a felony? NO.

My point in posting this is when are people going to learn that the law takes this shit seriously and doesn't think it's funny?

gabosaurus
01-10-2012, 05:04 PM
If you find an adult on facebook who is NOT a moron, that will be a newsworthy posting. :cheers2:

ConHog
01-10-2012, 05:41 PM
If you find an adult on facebook who is NOT a moron, that will be a newsworthy posting. :cheers2:

So you have an account then?

:flameth: