PDA

View Full Version : The Compassion of Ron Paul

-Cp
01-12-2012, 11:31 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8Rv0Z5SNrF4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimnyc
01-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Jeez, you and Rev must live on Youtube!

But I'll ask you, was this video before or after he signed the racist newsletters on his letterhead, when he was not in office at the time? Was it before or after he feared the homosexuals? Was it before or after he stated we shouldn't have intervened with Hitler? Was it before or after he stated it would be a grand idea to legalize drugs like crack and heroin? :laugh2:

ConHog
01-12-2012, 11:45 AM

But I'll ask you, was this video before or after he signed the racist newsletters on his letterhead, when he was not in office at the time? Was it before or after he feared the homosexuals? Was it before or after he stated we shouldn't have intervened with Hitler? Was it before or after he stated it would be a grand idea to legalize drugs like crack and heroin? :laugh2:

ALL of the above was taken out of context don't you know.

-Cp
01-12-2012, 11:46 AM

Clearly, a racist would gladly help a black woman for free.. right?

-Cp
01-12-2012, 11:48 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k6sYZxZi4qQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimnyc
01-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Clearly, a racist would gladly help a black woman for free.. right?

Imagine that, someone involved in racist activity, later trying to cover it up and make amends when he is running for office. Shocking I tell ya!!! Maybe they put in a good word for him since he's going to try and legalize crack or heroin for them? LOL

jimnyc
01-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Rev and -Cp - serious question - do you guys ever read/watch legit news or do you go by what others tell you on Youtube? Sad.

-Cp
01-12-2012, 11:50 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AiFKBPtFKdE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

-Cp
01-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Rev and -Cp - serious question - do you guys ever read/watch legit news or do you go by what others tell you on Youtube? Sad.

If by "legit news", you mean the State-run mainstream media... I catch it from time to time.... but they have an agenda to marginalize Ron Paul....

That may be part of your problem, Jim, you only get your information from those kinds of "news" services.

jimnyc
01-12-2012, 11:52 AM
LOL :laugh2:

jimnyc
01-12-2012, 11:54 AM
If by "legit news", you mean the State-run mainstream media... I catch it from time to time.... but they have an agenda to marginalize Ron Paul....

That may be part of your problem, Jim, you only get your information from those kinds of "news" services.

No, I gather news from all over the place, just not from places that 'dictate' the news to me, like anonymous people on youtube. It's laughable that ANYONE would have their choice affected by an anonymous person on the 'net, but I've seen stranger things!

-Cp
01-12-2012, 11:56 AM
No, I gather news from all over the place, just not from places that 'dictate' the news to me, like anonymous people on youtube. It's laughable that ANYONE would have their choice affected by an anonymous person on the 'net, but I've seen stranger things!

Right... u "gather news from all over" just as long as it agrees with your own predispositions..

jimnyc
01-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Right... u "gather news from all over" just as long as it agrees with your own predispositions..

Proof? I'm speaking directly about you guys posting videos over and over. If I do as you say, the proof would be there. The FACT is, I don't. I could post a billion articles/videos about RP and racism that point in "my" direction, but I don't, cause it would be lame. I tend to stick with the facts as much as I can. I'm sorry you need someone to read them to you.

jimnyc
01-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Btw, you disappeared from another thread with a similar accusation the other day. I'll ask again - "who is my boy"?

ConHog
01-12-2012, 12:03 PM

State run media?

And you wonder why people think you're a conspiracy nut? :laugh2:

-Cp
01-14-2012, 12:49 PM
Btw, you disappeared from another thread with a similar accusation the other day. I'll ask again - "who is my boy"?

"your boy" is a figurative way of saying, you'll vote for anyone the establishment props up as a potential candidate and rule out anyone who actually wants to run by the rule of the Constitution.

jimnyc
01-14-2012, 12:52 PM
"your boy" is a figurative way of saying, you'll vote for anyone the establishment props up as a potential candidate and rule out anyone who actually wants to run by the rule of the Constitution.

ANYTHING at all to backup who I'll vote for, let alone it being just anyone? ANYTHING at all, or are you just making shit up for the hell of it?

ConHog
01-14-2012, 02:03 PM

"your boy" actually points to a SPECIFIC person. For instance, RP is YOUR boy.At this point, I would at most say neither Obama nor RP are Jim's boys.

fj1200
01-15-2012, 07:19 AM

:rolleyes: If by "establishment" you mean the primary/caucus process that chooses a candidate based on the votes of Republican voters across the country and represents the beliefs of Republicans across the country... then I suppose you're correct.