PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney on FOX: A "Disastrous Interview"

-Cp
01-12-2012, 12:07 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ClGkDUO3DF8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimnyc
01-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Yay, msnbc judging fox news, dramatic music and big letters. I sure do love Youtube!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

-Cp
01-12-2012, 12:09 PM
The interview they're referring to:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/26ePA49HLes" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

-Cp
01-12-2012, 12:11 PM
Yay, msnbc judging fox news, dramatic music and big letters. I sure do love Youtube!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

When you post stuff like this, you make it abundantly clear that you love to keep your head in the sand. Had you actually WATCHED the video, you would have seen it was snippets of ALL news agencies bring critical of the interview, even commentators/anchors FROM FOX...

Noir
01-12-2012, 12:13 PM
That was a bad interview. Does it mean he'd be a bad president? No, but you'd have to be pretty bias in his favour to think he came across strongly in that 0,o

ConHog
01-12-2012, 12:19 PM
When you post stuff like this, you make it abundantly clear that you love to keep your head in the sand. Had you actually WATCHED the video, you would have seen it was snippets of ALL news agencies bring critical of the interview, even commentators/anchors FROM FOX...

Good thing you came here with your fair and balanced assessment to balance out Jim's obvious bias. :laugh2:

-Cp
01-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Good thing you came here with your fair and balanced assessment to balance out Jim's obvious bias. :laugh2:

Right? Yeah.. somethings I think he likes running this site because it's a playground for him to be a self-licking ice-cream cone..

ConHog
01-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Right? Yeah.. somethings I think he likes running this site because it's a playground for him to be a self-licking ice-cream cone..

So get your own fucking site and lick your own ice cream cone.

jimnyc
01-12-2012, 12:28 PM

Sorry, but "snippets" of videos NEVER tell the entire story and I generally ignore them. If you think not being sucked in by rhetoric is placing my head in the sand, so be it. I tend to read entire stories, from multiple locations, and judge from facts - as opposed to perusing Youtube for someone to deliver them to me via snippets.

ConHog
01-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Sorry, but "snippets" of videos NEVER tell the entire story and I generally ignore them. If you think not being sucked in by rhetoric is placing my head in the sand, so be it. I tend to read entire stories, from multiple locations, and judge from facts - as opposed to perusing Youtube for someone to deliver them to me via snippets.

youtube is a great place to find videos o:laugh:f people being tazed.

jimnyc
01-12-2012, 12:31 PM

Every single member is free to post what they like, and the rest are free to agree/disagree. Not sure how my posting should be seen any differently, unless because I am the one who speaks up at the first sign of bullshit or conspiracy theories. What does me running this site have to do with ANYTHING that is being posted? If I were a "regular member", would my opinion be different? Sounds like you're whining because I'm laughing at you, and want to bring the board into it because of sour grapes. Tough shit if I don't fall for the absolute crap that you do.

-Cp
So get your own fucking site and lick your own ice cream cone.

Why would I? My ego isn't so frail that I need to do that..

jimnyc
Why would I? My ego isn't so frail that I need to do that..

My IQ isn't so frail that I need others to tell me the news because I'm too stupid to understand and comprehend myself.

ConHog
01-12-2012, 12:34 PM
My IQ isn't so frail that I need others to tell me the news because I'm too stupid to understand and comprehend myself.

I told you that if you stopped using so much syrup your eggos wouldn't be so frail.

:lol:

Abbey Marie
01-12-2012, 01:10 PM
And the Paulian cult marches on.

-Cp
01-12-2012, 01:24 PM

Nope... just frail enough to hurl insults to those who see you for what you are.... I get it...

jimnyc
01-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Nope... just frail enough to hurl insults to those who see you for what you are.... I get it...

I laughed at the video, and it's contents, and you replied with:

And now you're gonna whine about insults? Get a grip on your conspiracies.

-Cp
01-12-2012, 01:38 PM
I laughed at the video, and it's contents, and you replied with:

And now you're gonna whine about insults? Get a grip on your conspiracies.

My statement wasn't an insult - it was an observation based on your constant condescending demeanor here..

jimnyc
01-12-2012, 01:40 PM
My statement wasn't an insult - it was an observation based on your constant condescending demeanor here..

I'm condescending with many people, but I'm not sure what that has to do with me running the site. What do my points of view have to do with running the site? People feeling embarrassed or looking stupid resort to that argument, and it's lame.

Trigg
01-12-2012, 01:45 PM
I dont' think he was snippy in the interview, although he is CLEARLY tired of answering the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over.

I've seen bambam in interviews where he basically reacts the same way to assinine journalists asking the same question 4 times hopeing to get another answer.

-Cp
01-12-2012, 01:51 PM
I'm condescending with many people, but I'm not sure what that has to do with me running the site. What do my points of view have to do with running the site? People feeling embarrassed or looking stupid resort to that argument, and it's lame.

I think it's not your points of view that have anything to do w/ running the site, but more the way you treat others. Running the site allows you to be a jackass w/o fear of any repercussions.

Gunny
01-12-2012, 01:54 PM

The fact is, Romney justified his actions using Obama as the example. Not good.

Abbey Marie
01-12-2012, 02:03 PM
I think it's not your points of view that have anything to do w/ running the site, but more the way you treat others. Running the site allows you to be a jackass w/o fear of any repercussions.

I am sure Jim wouldn't want me to prolong this post, but I feel I must say, there are jackass owners on many boards. Jim isn't one of them. -Cp, I have always liked you and was sorry when you all but left the board. But if you really feel that way, you are just using his board to promote your cause, and that's not right.

ConHog
01-12-2012, 02:14 PM
I am sure Jim wouldn't want me to prolong this post, but I feel I must say, there are jackass owners on many boards. Jim isn't one of them. -Cp, I have always liked you and was sorry when you all but left the board. But if you really feel that way, you are just using his board to promote your cause, and that's not right.

I don't think Jim uses his board that way either.

He may at times be an ass, but who isn't? and I'm pretty sure that at times he'd be an ass even if he didn't own this board.

Plus, hilarious to come into another man's home and then insult him .

Gunny
01-12-2012, 02:16 PM
I don't think Jim uses his board that way either.

He may at times be an ass, but who isn't? and I'm pretty sure that at times he'd be an ass even if he didn't own this board.

Plus, hilarious to come into another man's home and then insult him .

What do you expect? Look at his avatar. I see re-living the 92 election with Ross Perot Jr.

ConHog
01-12-2012, 02:20 PM
What do you expect? Look at his avatar. I see re-living the 92 election with Ross Perot Jr.

Asshole, I just the Dr Pepper all over my monitor. :laugh2:

jimnyc
01-12-2012, 03:59 PM

What repercussions would I fear if I didn't own the site? That makes no sense. I post the same at every political board I belong to. Should I be in fear of something elsewhere?

ConHog
01-12-2012, 04:03 PM
What repercussions would I fear if I didn't own the site? That makes no sense. I post the same at every political board I belong to. Should I be in fear of something elsewhere?

I think he meant you wouldn't call people names cuz you might get banned. :laugh2: as if anyone is truly banned from anywhere if they choose not to be.

jimnyc
01-12-2012, 04:07 PM
I think he meant you wouldn't call people names cuz you might get banned. :laugh2: as if anyone is truly banned from anywhere if they choose not to be.

I could see if I've ever banned him, or took ANY type of action towards him, but he's acting as if I can be different than him because I run the site. He's welcome to post the exact same way I do without any fears at all. In fact, many already do, and much worse than that! LOL

Methinks he was just a little miffed that I laughed at him in the past about his conspiracies, and laughed again at his links, and then laughed again at his videos. He needs to take the panties off and put the boxers on.

Abbey Marie
01-12-2012, 04:09 PM

I didn't see Jim name-calling in this thread. :unsure:

jimnyc
01-12-2012, 04:12 PM

Not falling in line with the kook Ron Paul, not disliking Romney & not calling for a new 9/11 investigation = mean and bad site owner who treats people unfairly!

ConHog
01-12-2012, 04:14 PM
I could see if I've ever banned him, or took ANY type of action towards him, but he's acting as if I can be different than him because I run the site. He's welcome to post the exact same way I do without any fears at all. In fact, many already do, and much worse than that! LOL

Methinks he was just a little miffed that I laughed at him in the past about his conspiracies, and laughed again at his links, and then laughed again at his videos. He needs to take the panties off and put the boxers on.

I wonder if he's ever been to THAT board, where they actually do ban people for no apparent reason. Actually there are lots of boards out there like that.

Gunny
01-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Not falling in line with the kook Ron Paul, not disliking Romney & not calling for a new 9/11 investigation = mean and bad site owner who treats people unfairly!

Want two non-conservatives? Romney and Paul fit the bill.

Thunderknuckles
01-12-2012, 06:02 PM
I love lamp.

ConHog
01-12-2012, 06:21 PM

He's sending subliminal messages to CP.

Bad Jim.:lol:

jimnyc
01-12-2012, 06:53 PM

And I'm in agreement with you, but it's funny watching a few here get all bent out of shape because I don't like Ron Paul and I point out his crap. I don't care for Romney either, but these hacks think he's "my boy" because I don't fall in line behind them. It's fun watching them slowly implode. It's like talking to the 9/11 conspiracy theorists and truthers.

ConHog
01-12-2012, 07:00 PM
And I'm in agreement with you, but it's funny watching a few here get all bent out of shape because I don't like Ron Paul and I point out his crap. I don't care for Romney either, but these hacks think he's "my boy" because I don't fall in line behind them. It's fun watching them slowly implode. It's like talking to the 9/11 conspiracy theorists and truthers.

Point of order, the RP supporters and the 9/11 conspiracists and truthers are often the same people.

-Cp
01-12-2012, 11:04 PM

Nope, but I'll take a Constitutionalist please! And one that has a consistent voting record!

darin
01-13-2012, 06:04 AM

In what way is he matching a self-licking ice cream cone, exactly?

-Cp
01-14-2012, 12:46 PM
In what way is he matching a self-licking ice cream cone, exactly?

Sets up a site to discuss many hot topics.... makes posts in very flammatory ways... no worries of any repercussions.

Then again, for the most part, this site isn't much different than your typical "church service" - just one big mutual masturbation fest... Stroke each other off, and insult anyone with a different viewpoint.

jimnyc
01-14-2012, 12:51 PM
Sets up a site to discuss many hot topics.... makes posts in very flammatory ways... no worries of any repercussions.

Then again, for the most part, this site isn't much different than your typical "church service" - just one big mutual masturbation fest... Stroke each other off, and insult anyone with a different viewpoint.

WHAT repercussion would I worry about if I didn't own the site? WHAT repercussion would you face if you replied in kind? You make NO sense. You want to create controversy where it doesn't exist because I laughed at your crap.

jimnyc
01-14-2012, 12:54 PM
What a surprise. -Cp responds to another thread, comes back to this one and reads my response asking for clarification, and then logs out.

I'll assume that qualifies your answer as "I'm just starting shit since you laughed at me. Simply making stuff up. I'll duck out now instead of having to reply and looking stupid".

jimnyc
01-14-2012, 12:59 PM
-Cp, answer me this when you return and I'll let the issue drop. Have you EVER been banned from this site or USMB when I owned it, and if so, WHEN was this? And if you don't mind a 2nd question, do you have ANY bans/moderating to specifically complain about? Or are your "complaints" simply made up, or your perception? You're not here often, but it's funny how those here all the time complete disagree with your take.

ConHog
01-14-2012, 02:15 PM

Flame him back then, see what happens.... My guess? Nothing. Well , certainly he'd flame you in return, but take action against you? I think not.

jimnyc
01-14-2012, 03:17 PM
Flame him back then, see what happens.... My guess? Nothing. Well , certainly he'd flame you in return, but take action against you? I think not.

Funny thing is, -Cp is condescending to others himself. Telling many that they are sheep, they drink the kool aid, they only listen to such and such.... But yet wants to call me out solely about running the site, as if he is an angel of a poster. But the fact is, he's never received any type of bad treatment because I run this site. It's simply his way of lashing out because I laughed at him many times over his retarded stances.

It goes back to a time when he was pissed about the 9/11 attacks. He himself stated the following:

First off Sertes is a complete tool if he really believes 9/11 was an inside job. Also - if he believes that, then he's yet another reason for folks to know and understand why it's sad when cousins marry.

Then he disappeared for awhile. When he returned, it was clear that someone had HIM drink the kool aid, as he's now a conspiracy theorist. And then probably not a coincidence, he ends up being a Ron Paul supporter. And he's mad at me ever since because I have asked him many times why he has married his cousin! :coffee: