PDA

View Full Version : fuck you bitch

ConHog
01-12-2012, 04:05 PM
A stray dog just ran into our yard acting the bad ass until s/he came upon the Danes. Big old ugly dog to, have no idea where it came from, but I bet it don't come back here after the talkin to it got .

ConHog
01-12-2012, 04:19 PM
I hate worthless, mangy, trolling, fat bitches . Glad the Danes ran that one off.

Gunny
01-12-2012, 05:57 PM
A stray dog just ran into our yard acting the bad ass until s/he came upon the Danes. Big old ugly dog to, have no idea where it came from, but I bet it don't come back here after the talkin to it got .

Really.

ConHog
01-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Really.

Yes really. Weird to, we don't even have any houses near us that have dogs. Not sure where this nasty bitch came from. Northern dog I think.

Jess
01-13-2012, 02:38 PM
I hate worthless, mangy, trolling, fat bitches . Glad the Danes ran that one off.

Does this mean more than just the face value of the words? One of them thar double entendres? 3115

ConHog
01-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Does this mean more than just the face value of the words? One of them thar double entendres? 3115

Haven't seen the bitch lately, but man oh man did she stink . I think she has a real home and only trolls my house once in awhile. I don't know where it is, but I'm thinking about finding it and going over and telling her owners to keep their bitch leashed up or I'll shoot her.

Little tramp was just over here looking to impress the big dog anyway, not gonna happen.

Jess
01-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Haven't seen the bitch lately, but man oh man did she stink . I think she has a real home and only trolls my house once in awhile. I don't know where it is, but I'm thinking about finding it and going over and telling her owners to keep their bitch leashed up or I'll shoot her.

Little tramp was just over here looking to impress the big dog anyway, not gonna happen.

Sum bitches are like that. 3117

Jess
01-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Just looked out the window and saw two dogs running "at large". Ugh.

They better not touch Gunny's lil kitty cat or canine heads will roll.

The black one just ran past again. And now the multi-colored one. Well!

ConHog
01-13-2012, 04:15 PM
Just looked out the window and saw two dogs running "at large". Ugh.

They better not touch Gunny's lil kitty cat or canine heads will roll.

The black one just ran past again. And now the multi-colored one. Well!

That's odd. Gunny always came across as Captain Save a bitch to me. Or at least portrayed that image. Guess them bitches can even piss him off once in awhile, depending on who the smelly nasty things are bothering.

Jess
01-13-2012, 04:22 PM
That's odd. Gunny always came across as Captain Save a bitch to me. Or at least portrayed that image. Guess them bitches can even piss him off once in awhile, depending on who the smelly nasty things are bothering.

Not when they pick on his little kitty. She's special.

ConHog
01-13-2012, 04:25 PM
Not when they pick on his little kitty. She's special.

Well, I certainly can see Gunny giving special protection to certain little pussies. Let me guess to, this pussy eggs on the big dogs then goes and cries at Gunny's feet when they respond?

Jess
01-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Well, I certainly can see Gunny giving special protection to certain little pussies. Let me guess to, this pussy eggs on the big dogs then goes and cries at Gunny's feet when they respond?

You're in so much trouble. :cool:

Gunny
01-13-2012, 05:50 PM
Yes really. Weird to, we don't even have any houses near us that have dogs. Not sure where this nasty bitch came from. Northern dog I think.

That "nasty bitch" is my friend. You want to try again?

jimnyc
01-13-2012, 05:59 PM

I love military movies :popcorn:

Jess
01-13-2012, 06:02 PM

Hey! You gonna share? 3124

jimnyc
01-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Hey! You gonna share? 3124

Can't, you're spoken for, and if I share my popcorn I expect to at least get to 3rd base! :hyper:

Jess
01-13-2012, 06:07 PM
Can't, you're spoken for, and if I share my popcorn I expect to at least get to 3rd base! :hyper:

Bummer.

How about a cup of coffee instead? :whistling2:

jimnyc
01-13-2012, 06:13 PM
Bummer.

How about a cup of coffee instead? :whistling2:

Yeah, I don't mind getting others hopped up on the java, gives me someone to talk to until the seizures subside!

Jess
01-13-2012, 06:14 PM

Do you like movies about gladiators, Jimmy?:laugh:

Jess
01-13-2012, 06:16 PM
Yeah, I don't mind getting others hopped up on the java, gives me someone to talk to until the seizures subside!

Excellent! :joy4::dancer:

jimnyc
01-13-2012, 06:18 PM
Do you like movies about gladiators, Jimmy?:laugh:

As long as I get to see someone die, I'm cool with it!

Jess
01-13-2012, 06:20 PM
As long as I get to see someone die, I'm cool with it!

And boobies, right?

ConHog
01-13-2012, 06:41 PM

What are YOU talking about, b/c CLEARLY I am talking about a smelly, skanky, piece of shit dog who loves to yap until the big dog ran it off.

Jess
01-13-2012, 06:42 PM
What are YOU talking about, b/c CLEARLY I am talking about a smelly, skanky, piece of shit dog who loves to yap until the big dog ran it off.

How big are the Danes? The one I take care of is pretty dang big. I should see if I have a pic of Kaiser to post ...

ConHog
01-13-2012, 06:45 PM
How big are the Danes? The one I take care of is pretty dang big. I should see if I have a pic of Kaiser to post ...

Max is around 185, Minnie (yeah yeah my daughter was 4 when she named her shut up lol) is about 145.

Jess
01-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Max is around 185, Minnie (yeah yeah my daughter was 4 when she named her shut up lol) is about 145.

I never make fun of animal names. I have a cat named "Marvin", remember? :laugh:

This is Kaiser. I feed him and let him out to go to the bathroom cuz his dad is an ER doc who works long shifts.

Gunny
01-13-2012, 06:52 PM

I think maybe she was told to shut up and did so. Unlike you. You couldn't run her off with a 20mm Gatling gun. Much less your mouth.

You want to let this go, or what?

ConHog
01-13-2012, 06:53 PM
I think maybe she was told to shut up and did so. Unlike you. You couldn't run her off with a 20mm Gatling gun. Much less your mouth.

You want to let this go, or what?

Is you drunk? This thread is about a freaking dog.

Gunny
01-13-2012, 06:57 PM
Is you drunk? This thread is about a freaking dog.

Right. You're trying to play out of your league.

ConHog
01-13-2012, 07:02 PM
Right. You're trying to play out of your league.

My league? Are you relapsing?

This thread is about a smelly, skanky, probably slutty, trampy, gross, loud mouthed bitch that wandered inside my fence line and was promptly ran off by the true big dog.

Jess
01-13-2012, 07:04 PM

This thread is about a smelly, skanky, probably slutty, trampy, gross, loud mouthed bitch that wandered inside my fence line and was promptly ran off by the true big dog.

Enough of that.

Didja see the pic I posted?

His back comes up to my waist easy - not sure how tall but he's a beaut. I've never met a more well-mannered dog, especially of that size.

Gunny
01-13-2012, 07:04 PM

This ain't working for you.

ConHog
01-13-2012, 07:12 PM
This ain't working for you.

It was working fine until YOU came along and tried to make this thread about something it is not about.

Please stop derailing my thread. I'm sure there are plenty of smelly, trampy bitches up north that need you to save them that you don't have to try to save the ones in Arkansas as well.

ConHog
01-13-2012, 07:14 PM
Enough of that.

Didja see the pic I posted?

His back comes up to my waist easy - not sure how tall but he's a beaut. I've never met a more well-mannered dog, especially of that size.

Max is 59" at the shoulders and perfectly mannered unless you come into his yard, mess with his humans (especially the Mexican) or if he's in the truck and you try to reach in, that's a no no and I have to be careful with kids if I'm out somewhere and he's in the truck b/c they want to pet him and he's cool if you take him out of the vehicle, but they can't just reach in.

Jess
01-13-2012, 07:18 PM
Max is 59" at the shoulders and perfectly mannered unless you come into his yard, mess with his humans (especially the Mexican) or if he's in the truck and you try to reach in, that's a no no and I have to be careful with kids if I'm out somewhere and he's in the truck b/c they want to pet him and he's cool if you take him out of the vehicle, but they can't just reach in.

Yup. The ill-mannered pitbull next door (who I also deal with) came over to Kaiser's yard soon after they moved in and went after a small child. Kaiser ended up with Alfie between his formidable jaws. Nobody messes with Kaiser's pack, especially the "puppies".

ConHog
01-13-2012, 07:23 PM
Yup. The ill-mannered pitbull next door (who I also deal with) came over to Kaiser's yard soon after they moved in and went after a small child. Kaiser ended up with Alfie between his formidable jaws. Nobody messes with Kaiser's pack, especially the "puppies".

I hate my Dane.

Fucking traitor needs to learn bros before hos. He was just now sitting in here with me watching TV and all the sudden "Si Max" comes from across the house , so not only does he leave me , he lets a huge fart out before he leaves. I swear she trained him how to do that.

Jess
01-13-2012, 07:24 PM
I hate my Dane.

Fucking traitor needs to learn bros before hos. He was just now sitting in here with me watching TV and all the sudden "Si Max" comes from across the house , so not only does he leave me , he lets a huge fart out before he leaves. I swear she trained him how to do that.

We women have to get our small pleasures in life too. :laugh:

ConHog
01-13-2012, 07:30 PM
We women have to get our small pleasures in life too. :laugh:

That's some bullshit messing with a man's dog.

that's okay I'll get her back , I'm changing her ringtone to "Me so horny" then I'll call her Monday while she's at work LOL

Jess
01-13-2012, 07:34 PM
That's some bullshit messing with a man's dog.

that's okay I'll get her back , I'm changing her ringtone to "Me so horny" then I'll call her Monday while she's at work LOL

Excellent!

My mom is straight-laced Baptist church lady, so I put a bunch of songs in her phone for us like "There's A Tear in My Beer" and "Here's a Quarter, Call Someone Who Cares". Interesting when her phone goes off at church. :halo9:

She did have me put the pastor's ring tone to "The Hallelujah Chorus".

ConHog
01-13-2012, 07:46 PM
Excellent!

My mom is straight-laced Baptist church lady, so I put a bunch of songs in her phone for us like "There's A Tear in My Beer" and "Here's a Quarter, Call Someone Who Cares". Interesting when her phone goes off at church. :halo9:

She did have me put the pastor's ring tone to "The Hallelujah Chorus".

We are always playing pranks on each other.

The other day I gave her a cold hosing in the middle of her shower. that was repaying her for putting liquid heat in my underwear a few weeks before that.

Jess
01-13-2012, 07:52 PM
We are always playing pranks on each other.

The other day I gave her a cold hosing in the middle of her shower. that was repaying her for putting liquid heat in my underwear a few weeks before that.

Oh geez. Are we gonna see you on "Most Shocking Pranks" or "World's Dumbest Pranksters"? Because we usually make fun of those people.

The women are typically the worst - they do really stupid stuff to their man and then get so angry when he returns the favor. Double-standard, here we go. Again.

ConHog
01-13-2012, 07:56 PM
Oh geez. Are we gonna see you on "Most Shocking Pranks" or "World's Dumbest Pranksters"? Because we usually make fun of those people.

The women are typically the worst - they do really stupid stuff to their man and then get so angry when he returns the favor. Double-standard, here we go. Again.

No we don't do stupid or dangerous things to each other. wait is skydiving stupid and/or dangerous? Cuz we DO enjoy that once in awhile.

Jess
01-13-2012, 07:58 PM
No we don't do stupid or dangerous things to each other. wait is skydiving stupid and/or dangerous? Cuz we DO enjoy that once in awhile.

Yes and yes. But I've also heard it is very addictive.

ConHog
01-13-2012, 08:02 PM
Yes and yes. But I've also heard it is very addictive.

Yes she is. Oh wait...........

Hey how did this thread get so derailed?

back to the topic

Am i the only person who has been annoyed by a nasty, slutty, stinky,loudmouthed bitch who wandered up into their yard and then cried when the big dog ran her off?

Gaffer
01-13-2012, 08:06 PM

back to the topic

Am i the only person who has been annoyed by a nasty, slutty, stinky,loudmouthed bitch who wandered up into their yard and then cried when the big dog ran her off?

Yes

Jess
01-13-2012, 08:07 PM

back to the topic

It got so derailed because I am in it. :cool:

And don't make me ... 3127

ConHog
01-13-2012, 08:17 PM
Yes

Lucky you. It's one of the few drawbacks of living in the country. Lots of stray animals wandering around.

ConHog
01-13-2012, 08:18 PM
It got so derailed because I am in it. :cool:

And don't make me ... 3127

shattered
01-13-2012, 08:35 PM
Nobody's as stupid as you try and make them out to be, dipshit. I laid off you because I was *asked* to. Since you insist on opening your fat, useless fucking yap, all bets are off.

Whatever self-validation you seem to desperately need from a bunch of people you don't know, and who probably couldn't care less if you kicked off tomorrow is all on you. Your entire life is a lie, as continually proven by the fact that you're here 24/7 kissing as much ass as you can fit down your throat in hopes that your begging to be a Mod will pay off at some point in your pathetic excuse for a life.

IF you ARE actually married, obviously your wife hates you, which is the reason you sit around here hitting on anyone willing to give you the time of day. Anyone that had a life as good as you claim, wouldn't be so disrespectful TO that life, OR to his wife.

Grow up, pull Jim's dick out of your mouth, and stand on your own two god damned feet. You're disgustingly pathetic.

Oh, and have a nice day. Ta-ta.. :thumb:

ConHog
01-13-2012, 08:52 PM
Nobody's as stupid as you try and make them out to be, dipshit. I laid off you because I was *asked* to. Since you insist on opening your fat, useless fucking yap, all bets are off.

Whatever self-validation you seem to desperately need from a bunch of people you don't know, and who probably couldn't care less if you kicked off tomorrow is all on you. Your entire life is a lie, as continually proven by the fact that you're here 24/7 kissing as much ass as you can fit down your throat in hopes that your begging to be a Mod will pay off at some point in your pathetic excuse for a life.

IF you ARE actually married, obviously your wife hates you, which is the reason you sit around here hitting on anyone willing to give you the time of day. Anyone that had a life as good as you claim, wouldn't be so disrespectful TO that life, OR to his wife.

Grow up, pull Jim's dick out of your mouth, and stand on your own two god damned feet. You're disgustingly pathetic.

Oh, and have a nice day. Ta-ta.. :thumb:

Psst unless you were wandering around my yard last night this thread didn't concern YOU in the least.

If you'd like to make it about YOU, then by all means............. BUT leave my wife completely out of it, and by COMPLETELY I mean just as the rules have been explained to me, don't mention her at all. She did nothing to you for you to include her in ANY comments you have about me.

Thanks

PS fuck off

PPS My understanding is that even if I were so inclined Jim is not gay, why you felt the needs to throw a gay slur at either of us is beyond me, it's stupid, childish, and not even an insult b/c if either of us were gay it would stand to reason that we would enjoy oral sex.

Jess
01-13-2012, 09:03 PM

Follows in my wake. Everywhere I go. I'm good like that.

ConHog
01-13-2012, 09:05 PM
Follows in my wake. Everywhere I go. I'm good like that.

I love that picture of the derailed train. that should be your avatar. :laugh2:

Jess
01-13-2012, 09:16 PM

Believe it or not, I have several like that. Used them as an explanation for where threads went.

ConHog
01-13-2012, 09:54 PM
Goddamned bitch was yapping again tonight, but she ran off without having to let out the big dog. Guess she's figured out she just wants to stand outside and yap.

shattered
01-14-2012, 12:02 AM
Goddamned bitch was yapping again tonight, but she ran off without having to let out the big dog. Guess she's figured out she just wants to stand outside and yap.

You're an idiot. You're also not worththe wear and tear on my nails. Have your board, Big Dog.. It's all you'll ever have, and you know it...

ConHog
01-14-2012, 01:13 AM
You're an idiot. You're also not worththe wear and tear on my nails. Have your board, Big Dog.. It's all you'll ever have, and you know it...

How conceited are you? This thread isn't about you

ConHog
01-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Nice peaceful day today, no yapping bitch. at all, Guess she went home.

jimnyc
01-14-2012, 06:44 PM
Wouldn't it be simpler, and manlier, to just speak your mind?

ConHog
01-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Wouldn't it be simpler, and manlier, to just speak your mind?

I certainly am. I'm talking about a mangy dog who was wandering around my farm.

jimnyc
01-14-2012, 07:00 PM
I certainly am. I'm talking about a mangy dog who was wandering around my farm.

So, if we were to believe this "story", why would we believe you would start the thread in the cage? Are you in here fighting with a dog that, well, doesn't get on the internet? A little odd behavior on your part I'd say.

ConHog
01-14-2012, 08:06 PM
So, if we were to believe this "story", why would we believe you would start the thread in the cage? Are you in here fighting with a dog that, well, doesn't get on the internet? A little odd behavior on your part I'd say.

I'm not fighting with anyone or anything at the moment. On or off the internet. I merely had a mangy, yappy , slutty bitch aggravating my dogs and was venting.

I have never made any claim to being anything but an odd guy.

Here's something odd , you seem to be indicating that certain topics aren't acceptable in the steel cage after first saying differently. Oops , is that questioning a mod in public? If so, I retract my question.

jimnyc
01-14-2012, 08:51 PM
I'm not fighting with anyone or anything at the moment. On or off the internet. I merely had a mangy, yappy , slutty bitch aggravating my dogs and was venting.

I have never made any claim to being anything but an odd guy.

Here's something odd , you seem to be indicating that certain topics aren't acceptable in the steel cage after first saying differently. Oops , is that questioning a mod in public? If so, I retract my question.

I said absolutely nothing about what is or isn't acceptable in this section. I was simply critiquing your line of posting in this thread, and run of posts. You're taking people for idiots, and acting as if we don't all know exactly what yo're doing and who you're referring to. If you want to continue playing in fantasy land, that's fine. I just thought you could have used a little advice, that just speaking out what you believe and standing your ground like a man would probably look better.

ConHog
01-14-2012, 09:32 PM
I said absolutely nothing about what is or isn't acceptable in this section. I was simply critiquing your line of posting in this thread, and run of posts. You're taking people for idiots, and acting as if we don't all know exactly what yo're doing and who you're referring to. If you want to continue playing in fantasy land, that's fine. I just thought you could have used a little advice, that just speaking out what you believe and standing your ground like a man would probably look better.

I'm not taking anyone as anything Jim. If I meant something else, I would absolutely post about that something else. I'm not exactly shy.

PS It's hilarious b/c it's true, PM and I'll give you my phone number and you can ask my wife if we have had a stray dog wandering around our farm the last few days. I do admit to wording things in a double entendra way though. lol

logroller
01-14-2012, 10:32 PM
Next time you'll need to post to a Youtube video of said incident. Then its totally legitimized.:laugh2:

ConHog
01-14-2012, 10:37 PM
Next time you'll need to post to a Youtube video of said incident. Then its totally legitimized.:laugh2:

Good point, thanks for the advice.

:laugh2:

Jeff
01-15-2012, 11:41 AM
I'm not taking anyone as anything Jim. If I meant something else, I would absolutely post about that something else. I'm not exactly shy.

PS It's hilarious b/c it's true, PM and I'll give you my phone number and you can ask my wife if we have had a stray dog wandering around our farm the last few days. I do admit to wording things in a double entendra way though. lol

They must do things a bit different down your way cause here in G.A. on our farms we have cattle and other such animals that stray dogs will and do kill the young, so we don't worry about our dogs TALKING to them we get rid of them, so if I am to believe that you live in the South and on a farm ( which I have no reason to believe other wise ) then I have to either believe you have no idea how to run a farm or you really think you are out witting all on the board :laugh: you guess which I think

OOO and I have never heard of a stray dog refereed to as a Northern dog

But just in case you are telling the truth PM me and I will try and give ya some pointers about country living :rolleyes:

Gunny
01-15-2012, 11:48 AM

And now you're going to pick on Jess TOO?

We're going to get along famously. Me and you.

Jess
01-15-2012, 11:50 AM
And now you're going to pick on Jess TOO?

We're going to get along famously. Me and you.

Simmer down, sweetie. CH was just goofin' about the avatar. I can take a joke, you know. :cool:

Gunny
01-15-2012, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE=Jess;518885]Simmer down, sweetie. CH was just goofin' about the avatar. I can take a joke, you know. :cool:

I know you can,babycakes.

CH ... I think you migt whant to find someone else youo're totally dumber than to try an fuck with. I got as DD page 3 that says I was in Iraq. You got your mouth.

You want to play, let's. Me and you. Otherwishe, shiut your fucking mouth.

ConHog
01-15-2012, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=Jess;518885]Simmer down, sweetie. CH was just goofin' about the avatar. I can take a joke, you know. :cool:

I know you can,babycakes.

CH ... I think you migt whant to find someone else youo're totally dumber than to try an fuck with. I got as DD page 3 that says I was in Iraq. You got your mouth.

You want to play, let's. Me and you. Otherwishe, shiut your fucking mouth.

Gunny, no one here, including you, could possibly think I'm dumb.

That aside, I've not seen any proof that you were in Iraq, anymore than you've seen proof that I was. The difference is I don't question your honesty in that regard. Feel free to question whatever you like about me, doesn't change the facts.