PDA

View Full Version : Proof TEBOW is the anti-christ

darin
01-13-2012, 12:55 PM
http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/could-tim-tebow-really-just-be-the-antichrist/

:D

http://boston.3432.voxcdn.com/files/2012/01/TT-women.jpg

gabosaurus
01-13-2012, 12:56 PM
http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/could-tim-tebow-really-just-be-the-antichrist/

:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
01-13-2012, 01:06 PM
The women around her look thrilled. :bunny4:

ConHog
01-13-2012, 01:44 PM

http://boston.3432.voxcdn.com/files/2012/01/TT-women.jpg

Now that's a classy woman.

Don't get me wrong, if single I'd hit it, guarantee she has a tramp stamp. :laugh2:

darin
01-13-2012, 01:50 PM
The fact she'd wear that shirt makes her 40% hotter than usual. :D

Abbey Marie
01-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Our 20 year old daughter thinks Tebow is "perfect". But I gurantee she wouldn't wear a shirt like that.

ConHog
01-13-2012, 01:54 PM
Our 20 year old daughter thinks Tebow is "perfect". But I gurantee she wouldn't wear a shirt like that.

Congrats on having a daughter with class....... My 19 year old son says "how you doin............."

Abbey Marie
01-13-2012, 01:55 PM
Congrats on having a daughter with class....... My 19 year old son says "how you doin............."

Thanks. I didn't know you had a 19 year old.

ConHog
01-13-2012, 01:57 PM
Thanks. I didn't know you had a 19 year old.

I have two 19 year old sons. Well , one of them is my son, the other is my son's best friend who moved in with us when they were 15 and his dad got sent to prison for dealing drugs and his mother told him he had to find a new place to live because she was moving in with her boyfriend and he didn't want him around. He calls us mom and dad, and as far as I'm concerned he's part of the family.

darin
01-13-2012, 01:57 PM

Your daughter has proper self-esteem and was raised by very wise and loving parents. The girl in the pic just has bewbs and likely daddy issues.

Abbey Marie
01-13-2012, 02:00 PM
Your daughter has proper self-esteem and was raised by very wise and loving parents. The girl in the pic just has bewbs and likely daddy issues.

:salute:

I think if we raise our daughters with one phrase in mind, it can go a long way:
"Not all attention is good attention".

ConHog
01-13-2012, 02:06 PM
:salute:

I think if we raise our daughters with one phrase in mind, it can go a long way:
"Not all attention is good attention".

A phrase that obviously never was taught to the girl in the pic.

We go to the other extreme and teach our kids to go out of their way NOT to draw attention to themselves.

darin
01-13-2012, 02:07 PM
Having said all that - yeah, the girl in the pic? Hot. Stirs up the primeval urges in a man.

ConHog
01-13-2012, 02:16 PM
Having said all that - yeah, the girl in the pic? Hot. Stirs up the primeval urges in a man.

Nice figure + okay face + DTF t shirt = a fun weekend and not much more.

Thunderknuckles
01-13-2012, 02:17 PM

Exactly. All this talk about raising girls right and there's not a guy on this board who's not thinking "man, I'd tear that up!"
:laugh:

Shame on us :p

ConHog
01-13-2012, 02:20 PM
Exactly. All this talk about raising girls right and there's not a guy on this board who's not thinking "man, I'd tear that up!"

Shame on us :p

I admitted I would.

But that don't mean I want other horn dogs thinking that bout MY daughter.

Jess
01-13-2012, 02:43 PM
I admitted I would.

But that don't mean I want other horn dogs thinking that bout MY daughter.

Yeah, but some day they will. And you'll know every thought that goes through their little, tiny, hormone-inflamed brains. Cuz you've thought the same about other chickies. :poke:

I'm thinking that your daughter wouldn't get past you OR her mama wearing that shirt, CH.

ConHog
01-13-2012, 02:47 PM
Yeah, but some day they will. And you'll know every thought that goes through their little, tiny, hormone-inflamed brains. Cuz you've thought the same about other chickies. :poke:

I have mentioned that I own lots of guns haven't I? :laugh2:

Here's a funny story related to that.

When we were still in school my sister got a little letter from some guy who liked her

"Dear _______________ you are so hot, I would give my left nut to fuck you, signed Jeff "

Somehow or other it came into my mom's possession and was thus turned over to dad. Well Friday night comes around and we go to the basketball game, sometime during the game my dad went and set next to Jeff , put his arm around him and said " son, if you ever even LOOK at my daughter it will cost you BOTH of your nuts."

Sis went to prom with a different guy that year.................. LOL

Jess
01-13-2012, 02:51 PM
I have mentioned that I own lots of guns haven't I? :laugh2:

Here's a funny story related to that.

When we were still in school my sister got a little letter from some guy who liked her

"Dear _______________ you are so hot, I would give my left nut to fuck you, signed Jeff "

Somehow or other it came into my mom's possession and was thus turned over to dad. Well Friday night comes around and we go to the basketball game, sometime during the game my dad went and set next to Jeff , put his arm around him and said " son, if you ever even LOOK at my daughter it will cost you BOTH of your nuts."

Sis went to prom with a different guy that year.................. LOL

Excellent!

One of the best was a comedian who told his daughter's date that he could do anything he wanted to the girl but when he brought her home, Dad was going to do to the young man everything that he did to the girl whilst out on the date. :uhoh:

And of course, there's the cleaning of the guns tradition:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjO9kX4npVY

Jess
01-13-2012, 02:59 PM
Oh, we gotta get Gunny to tell what he and another dad (jarhead, I think) did to some young men coming to pick up their daughters for a double date. :thumb:

ConHog
01-13-2012, 03:15 PM
Excellent!

One of the best was a comedian who told his daughter's date that he could do anything he wanted to the girl but when he brought her home, Dad was going to do to the young man everything that he did to the girl whilst out on the date. :uhoh:

And of course, there's the cleaning of the guns tradition:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjO9kX4npVY

My luck it would be some little bisexual freak who that turned on

PS I'll kill my daughter if she ever even considers dating a freak, bisexual or otherwise.

Jess
01-13-2012, 03:28 PM
My luck it would be some little bisexual freak who that turned on

PS I'll kill my daughter if she ever even considers dating a freak, bisexual or otherwise.

Good luck with that, CH. Decreeing what she WILL NOT do seems to be the best encouragement for teenage girls to do exactly THAT.

Mr. P
01-13-2012, 03:32 PM
This is on the net and I did give this to a kid when my daughter was 17. It scared the shit outta him! :laugh:

Rule One: If you pull into my driveway and honk, you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two: You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three: I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose his compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact, come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

Rule Four: I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate: when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five: In order for us to get to know each other, you may think we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on his subject is "early."

Rule Six: I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven: As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight: The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, policemen, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my Daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided. Movies, which feature chainsaws, are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.

Rule Nine: Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a pot-bellied, balding, middle-aged, dim-witted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Ten: Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy outside of Hanoi. When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit your car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.

Jess
01-13-2012, 03:35 PM
This is on the net and I did give this to a kid when my daughter was 17. It scared the shit outta him! :laugh:

Rule One: If you pull into my driveway and honk, you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two: You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three: I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose his compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact, come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

Rule Four: I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate: when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five: In order for us to get to know each other, you may think we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on his subject is "early."

Rule Six: I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven: As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight: The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, policemen, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my Daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided. Movies, which feature chainsaws, are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.

Rule Nine: Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a pot-bellied, balding, middle-aged, dim-witted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Ten: Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy outside of Hanoi. When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit your car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.

The best EVAH! :bow3:

ConHog
01-13-2012, 03:41 PM
Good luck with that, CH. Decreeing what she WILL NOT do seems to be the best encouragement for teenage girls to do exactly THAT.

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I didn't say I would forbid it, merely that I would kill her if she chose to.

Jess
01-13-2012, 03:44 PM
Perhaps I wasn't clear. I didn't say I would forbid it, merely that I would kill her if she chose to.

Gunny-fuscious say "Teenage girls go into outer space for a while but they eventually come back to earth."

ConHog
01-13-2012, 04:28 PM
Gunny-fuscious say "Teenage girls go into outer space for a while but they eventually come back to earth."

I am raising her to know that she can be anything, and go anywhere in life , there are no limits on her just because she's a female. But that doesn't mean she better be bringing anything that dad doesn't approve of back from her trips. Including scuzzy little freaks.

Jess
01-13-2012, 04:37 PM
I am raising her to know that she can be anything, and go anywhere in life , there are no limits on her just because she's a female. But that doesn't mean she better be bringing anything that dad doesn't approve of back from her trips. Including scuzzy little freaks.

Tip: Consider teaching her about/exposing her to all kinds of people while under you and mama's protection and guidance.

Being naive and knowing nothing of the real world is a recipe for disaster.

ConHog
01-13-2012, 10:12 PM
Tip: Consider teaching her about/exposing her to all kinds of people while under you and mama's protection and guidance.

Being naive and knowing nothing of the real world is a recipe for disaster.

Oh, she'll be exposed to plenty, and be taught to point and laugh at losers, but NEVER bring one home.:laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
01-14-2012, 12:17 AM
and there's not a guy on this board who's not thinking "man, I'd tear that up!"

not true....I for one think it wouldn't be worth the world of pain my wife would land on me......

Jess
01-14-2012, 12:20 AM
not true....I for one think it wouldn't be worth the world of pain my wife would land on me......

exellent! A man thinking with the right head. :thumb:

ConHog
01-14-2012, 11:19 AM
exellent! A man thinking with the right head. :thumb:

I think most of us here were talking about what we would do to it if we were single.

PostmodernProphet
01-14-2012, 10:09 PM
let's be honest......if we were single, most of us would end up moping because she turned us down.......

ConHog
01-14-2012, 10:17 PM
let's be honest......if we were single, most of us would end up moping because she turned us down.......

come on now, she isn't all that. Killer bodies are a dime a dozen, and her face is meh I mean she's okay.

gabosaurus
01-14-2012, 11:38 PM
My daughter understands more than I give her credit for sometimes. She asked me if Tebow was a false idol. Since God commanded us not to worship false idols.
Obviously Tom Brady didn't buy into the hype, either.

Dilloduck
01-15-2012, 12:14 AM
Tebow is a REAL idol.

ConHog
01-15-2012, 12:41 AM
My daughter understands more than I give her credit for sometimes. She asked me if Tebow was a false idol. Since God commanded us not to worship false idols.

I wonder if you even ever watch Tebow when he's interviewed or such. Most humble man I've ever seen. And he doesn't want to be ANYONE's idol or hero.

PostmodernProphet
01-15-2012, 08:07 AM
Killer bodies are a dime a dozen

buddy, can you spare a dime?.......

Jess
01-15-2012, 11:13 AM
buddy, can you spare a dime?.......

LOL! What would you do with a dozen?

Never mind. :rolleyes:

Gunny
01-15-2012, 11:17 AM

Your daughter understands what her worthless mother has taught her. You shouldn't give her credit for anything but being as fucking un-American/un-Constitutional as your Marxist ass. I'd be ashamed if I had brainwashed my daughter to be that much of an idiot.

ConHog
01-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Your daughter understands what her worthless mother has taught her. You shouldn't give her credit for anything but being as fucking un-American/un-Constitutional as your Marxist ass. I'd be ashamed if I had brainwashed my daughter to be that much of an idiot.

Sober up and stop picking on chicks.

Gunny
01-15-2012, 12:06 PM
Sober up and stop picking on chicks.

You're a chick? really? I think internet bully, whiner and pussy describes you better.

ConHog
01-15-2012, 12:14 PM
You're a chick? really? I think internet bully, whiner and pussy describes you better.

Why are u derailing this thread? Its about tebow not your anger issues

PostmodernProphet
01-15-2012, 05:01 PM
LOL! What would you do with a dozen?

Never mind. :rolleyes:

it's just that his dimes seem to be worth far more than mine......

Jess
01-15-2012, 05:24 PM
it's just that his dimes seem to be worth far more than mine......

It's either the recession or inflation. I can't remember which. ;)

tailfins
01-15-2012, 07:53 PM
I wonder if you even ever watch Tebow when he's interviewed or such. Most humble man I've ever seen. And he doesn't want to be ANYONE's idol or hero.

It's interesting to see the cultural differences in this. Being new to Boston it was interesting to have it explained like this: Why doesn't he paint Matthew 6:5 on his face instead of John 3:16?

ConHog
01-15-2012, 07:59 PM
It's interesting to see the cultural differences in this. Being new to Boston it was interesting to have it explained like this: Why doesn't he paint Matthew 6:5 on his face instead of John 3:16?

My best guess would be that the reason he USED to paint 3:16 on his face (illegal in the NFL) rather than some other verse is because John 3:16 is his favorite verse.

But I could be wrong of course.

gabosaurus
01-15-2012, 08:32 PM

Wow, taking shots at a 10 year old. Oh well, at least there is intelligence in my family. None of us have thick heads and we know a lot more than just how to yell at people. And my husband isn't The Great Santini.

Gunny
01-15-2012, 09:05 PM

Fuck off pissant.

Why are u derailing this thread? Its about tebow not your anger issues

Proving yourself as stupid as usual? I responded to post directed at me. Period. No one asked for your fat fucking mouth to open up. Can ANYONE say ANYTHING on this board without your drama queen ass having something stupid, and irrelevant to non-contribute to the topic?

I told you already ... your ass would be better served to know your role, shut your fucking mouth and sit the fuck down. Proving you to be as stupid as you are is easy. It's also old and boring by now.

ConHog
01-15-2012, 09:10 PM
Fuck off pissant.

LOL You just called yourself a pissant and told yourself to fuck off.

Gunny
01-15-2012, 09:11 PM
Wow, taking shots at a 10 year old. Oh well, at least there is intelligence in my family. None of us have thick heads and we know a lot more than just how to yell at people. And my husband isn't The Great Santini.

Try again, Conjob ... errr ... who are you again? The shot was at YOU, oh brainless one. I'm not surprised you can't see that though. Try your "victim" act on someone else. It ain't selling here.

ConHog
01-15-2012, 09:11 PM
Proving yourself as stupid as usual? I responded to post directed at me. Period. No one asked for your fat fucking mouth to open up. Can ANYONE say ANYTHING on this board without your drama queen ass having something stupid, and irrelevant to non-contribute to the topic?

I told you already ... your ass would be better served to know your role, shut your fucking mouth and sit the fuck down. Proving you to be as stupid as you are is easy. It's also old and boring by now.

What's my role Gunny? I'm interested to know.

PS stupid, I was the one actually contributing to the topic of the thread and YOU are the one who chose to come in and derail it.

Gunny
01-15-2012, 09:26 PM
LOL You just called yourself a pissant and told yourself to fuck off.

Nope. I just called YOU a pissant and told YOU to piss off. Last chance. Back the fuck off and shut the fuck up or I will do it for you. You're a pussy and punk. Just a mouthy little weasel with no balls that hangs on the internet because you don't have to fear repercussions you would if you actually ran those flapping gums in real life.

I've been the biggest proponent of keeping you arund, at the expense of some friends, so you're trying to fuck with the last person you want to.

ConHog
01-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Nope. I just called YOU a pissant and told YOU to piss off. Last chance. Back the fuck off and shut the fuck up or I will do it for you. You're a pussy and punk. Just a mouthy little weasel with no balls that hangs on the internet because you don't have to fear repercussions you would if you actually ran those flapping gums in real life.

I've been the biggest proponent of keeping you arund, at the expense of some friends, so you're trying to fuck with the last person you want to.

Nope, you quoted YOURSELF and then said "fuck off pissant" :laugh:

How exactly do you intend to shut me up if I don't do so Gunny? Not even mentioning that your REMF ass doesn't even know me in real life, so your little remarks about I'm a pussy yada yada mean nothing.

Oh, I'm just as mouthy in real life when I come across hypocritical douches as I am on here by the way.

Thanks for being a proponent of "keeping me around" but that sure doesn't give you a right to behave anyway you like and then cry when someone responds in kind. YOU derailed this thread. it is YOUR fault, before YOU posted in this thread it was completely about Tebow. Not only did you misread Gabby's post and trash her unnecessarily, you called a CHILD an idiot. And you don't even have the good graces nor the balls to apologize for that?

Gunny
01-15-2012, 10:22 PM
Nope, you quoted YOURSELF and then said "fuck off pissant" :laugh:

How exactly do you intend to shut me up if I don't do so Gunny? Not even mentioning that your REMF ass doesn't even know me in real life, so your little remarks about I'm a pussy yada yada mean nothing.

Oh, I'm just as mouthy in real life when I come across hypocritical douches as I am on here by the way.

Thanks for being a proponent of "keeping me around" but that sure doesn't give you a right to behave anyway you like and then cry when someone responds in kind. YOU derailed this thread. it is YOUR fault, before YOU posted in this thread it was completely about Tebow. Not only did you misread Gabby's post and trash her unnecessarily, you called a CHILD an idiot. And you don't even have the good graces nor the balls to apologize for that?

You want to know me in real life, we can arrange it. You're a punk, a liar and a coward. Been to boot camp but resigned a commission, did you? Taking the side of PC shitheads over your fellow Marines? Oh, I'm sorry. You were Army. I'm sure there are several Army vets here that would spank your ass ... oh wait ... they did. How'd THAT happen?

I'm not crying at all bitch. I'm dishing out what you think you're sending my way. Only I'm better at it. You're just a pussy with a big fucking mouth.

I refuse to apologize for you being a fucking idiot wannabe. And I got your REMF, fucker. It hangs right next to my CAR.

ConHog
01-15-2012, 10:25 PM
You want to know me in real life, we can arrange it. You're a punk, a liar and a coward. Been to boot camp but resigned a commission, did you? Taking the side of PC shitheads over your fellow Marines? Oh, I'm sorry. You were Army. I'm sure there are several Army vets here that would spank your ass ... oh wait ... they did. How'd THAT happen?

I'm not crying at all bitch. I'm dishing out what you think you're sending my way. Only I'm better at it. You're just a pussy with a big fucking mouth.

I refuse to apologize for you being a fucking idiot wannabe. And I got your REMF, fucker. It hangs right next to my CAR.

Damn you stupid. I didn't say I want to know you in real life, I have NO interest in that.

Mustang, look it up fool

Oh, and I didn't ask you to apologize for ANYTHING you've ever said to me fool.

You pick on women and children and that's who you should stick with.

gabosaurus
01-15-2012, 11:33 PM

Oh come on dude, you are a fake war hero. You should see the movie "The Great Santini." It was a guy who was a great military leader, but a failure in life because he couldn't differentiate between the two. He tried to run his life and family like a boot camp and, like you, became a total failure. I feel sorry for any family that you have. You might have been a great Marine, but you are a total loser in real life.
And yes, you should know YOUR place -- back at the other board where the assholes there were used to you. You don't have the ability to associate with people here because you don't have any intelligence. The Jar in your Head is totally empty.

logroller
01-16-2012, 05:00 AM
On a lighter note...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7Hq4hDSzvl8/TuAEv2gtFFI/AAAAAAAAAUk/wDItWBlaO5M/s1600/Dumb-Notre-Dame-Cheerleader.jpg

Gunny
01-16-2012, 08:05 AM
Oh come on dude, you are a fake war hero. You should see the movie "The Great Santini." It was a guy who was a great military leader, but a failure in life because he couldn't differentiate between the two. He tried to run his life and family like a boot camp and, like you, became a total failure. I feel sorry for any family that you have. You might have been a great Marine, but you are a total loser in real life.
And yes, you should know YOUR place -- back at the other board where the assholes there were used to you. You don't have the ability to associate with people here because you don't have any intelligence. The Jar in your Head is totally empty.

Seen the movie. Never was anything like him. The rest of your post is nonsensical gibberish from the mind of a fool. I call waht actually SEE. Unlike you, just pulling crap out your rear end.

It appears I can associate rather well here and always have. Except with the board losers.

tailfins
01-17-2012, 02:39 PM
t's interesting to see the cultural differences in this. Being new to Boston it was interesting to have it explained like this: Why doesn't he paint Matthew 6:5 on his face instead of John 3:16?

My best guess would be that the reason he USED to paint 3:16 on his face (illegal in the NFL) rather than some other verse is because John 3:16 is his favorite verse.

But I could be wrong of course.

Matthew 6:5 is the verse that warns people not to flaunt their faith in public.

ConHog
01-17-2012, 06:02 PM

Hide your candle not under a bushel.

Showing your faith is not the same thing as flaunting it.

Thank you for admitting that your agenda is to make Christians hide at home though. Very generous of you.

tailfins
01-17-2012, 11:12 PM
Hide your candle not under a bushel.

Showing your faith is not the same thing as flaunting it.

Thank you for admitting that your agenda is to make Christians hide at home though. Very generous of you.

I'm all about staying out of trouble.

Not MY agenda, just an observation. Some people value being inconspicuous in general. It was even portrayed in "Leave It to Beaver". All you are doing is inviting people to put you under a microscope and throw every mistake back in your face.

You're being too defensive. I sarcastically refer to "happy holidays" as Stalin's Birthday on Dec. 21 when no one I know is around. It's Merry Christmas.

darin
01-18-2012, 06:05 AM
Thanks for shitting in my thread about SPORTS and making it a personal flame-fest. Geesh. Sometimes this is like junior high.

You called me a name, meany!
I did not!
Yes you did!
No I didn't!

PostmodernProphet
01-18-2012, 08:46 AM

keep in mind that Jesus was speaking of people who prayed in public in order to solicit the praise of their fellow man........what's being targeted at Tiebow is ridicule......Matthew 5:11 might be more appropriate in this instance....
"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

darin
01-18-2012, 09:11 AM
keep in mind that Jesus was speaking of people who prayed in public in order to solicit the praise of their fellow man........what's being targeted at Tiebow is ridicule......Matthew 5:11 might be more appropriate in this instance....
"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Pulling scripture out of context to berate people is something folks don't easily stop-doing. That's what Tailfins did w/ that Matthew verse.

tailfins
01-18-2012, 10:10 AM
Pulling scripture out of context to berate people is something folks don't easily stop-doing. That's what Tailfins did w/ that Matthew verse.

I was NOT berating him. I'm just pointing out that he now has people lying in wait to throw it in his face if he has a moral slip-up. He has opened up a risk for himself. I wish Tim Tebow success.

Here is another verse applicable to his situation:

Proverbs 22:3 A prudent [man] foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished

PostmodernProphet
01-18-2012, 02:21 PM
I'm just pointing out that he now has people lying in wait to throw it in his face if he has a moral slip-up.

when has this not been the case for all Christians.....

throwing scriptures at the wall and seeing what sticks is fun....
Matthew 1013 If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. 15 Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town. 16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17 Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.