$203,750

Morgan Stanley
$199,800

HIG Capital
$186,500

Barclays
$157,750

</tbody>

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/head2head.php?cand1=N00005906&cand2=N00000286&x=40&y=33

Gunny
01-13-2012, 09:36 PM
Dude, get over yourself. Paul is a loon. He's not accomplishing anything but getting misguided fools to split the Republican party in half .... because .... you're fools.

-Cp
01-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Dude, get over yourself. Paul is a loon. He's not accomplishing anything but getting misguided fools to split the Republican party in half .... because .... you're fools.

If it makes me a "fool" to support a CONSTITUTIONALIST who is NOT supported by Goldman Sachs and has more support from our Military than all other candidates combined... .. Then I'll take that as a huge compliment!

Gunny
01-13-2012, 09:41 PM
If it makes me a "fool" to support a CONSTITUTIONALIST who is NOT supported by Goldman Sachs and has more support from our Military than all other candidates combined... .. Then I'll take that as a huge compliment!

Paul's not a Constitutionalist. THAT is what makes you a fool. But keep up your dumbass shit and assure Obama 4 more years to finish destroying this Nation.

PostmodernProphet
01-13-2012, 09:42 PM
can someone explain to me why the US Armed Forces are making campaign contributions to anyone?......Does the department of Education make contributions too?......

-Cp
01-13-2012, 09:42 PM
Paul's not a Constitutionalist. THAT is what makes you a fool. But keep up your dumbass shit and assure Obama 4 more years to finish destroying this Nation.

He's far more a Constitutionalist than ANY OTHER candidate running.. go ahead and keep swallowing the far-right kool-aid to ensure that Obama gets re-elected...

Gunny
01-13-2012, 09:50 PM
He's far more a Constitutionalist than ANY OTHER candidate running.. go ahead and keep swallowing the far-right kool-aid to ensure that Obama gets re-elected...

It ain't me ensuring Obama gets re-elected, fool. It's fools like YOU. "If I can't have MY candidate, I just won't vote ... blah, blah, blah ... whine, whine, whine. " Get it yet? Probably not. You Ron paul morons haven't got a clue. You sound just like the fucks that voted for Ross Perot in 92 and split the Republican vote allowing Clinton a win.

Good job. I bet you don't even take responsibility for losing last election by being a f-ing tool, huh?

-Cp
01-13-2012, 10:15 PM
It ain't me ensuring Obama gets re-elected, fool. It's fools like YOU. "If I can't have MY candidate, I just won't vote ... blah, blah, blah ... whine, whine, whine. " Get it yet? Probably not. You Ron paul morons haven't got a clue. You sound just like the fucks that voted for Ross Perot in 92 and split the Republican vote allowing Clinton a win.

Good job. I bet you don't even take responsibility for losing last election by being a f-ing tool, huh?

No.. it's actually not me, or you that "gets one elected".. it's God who puts rules in power...

chloe
01-13-2012, 10:20 PM
I'm voting for Ron Paul :salute:

-Cp
01-13-2012, 10:58 PM
No.. it's actually not me, or you that "gets one elected".. it's God who puts rules in power...

*Rulers..

Gunny
01-13-2012, 11:00 PM
*Rulers..

You still here? Thought you might be out getting a class in realistic politics and/or normal people.

-Cp
01-13-2012, 11:04 PM
You still here? Thought you might be out getting a class in realistic politics and/or normal people.

Interesting thing is, Gunny, I at one time use to spout the same, non-compassionate rhetoric you do... In fact, there's really no reason for you and your ilk to ever respond to ANY of my posts about Ron Paul as I already know of the kind of responses you'll post with before you even post it as I too used to spout the same ignorance and hatred.. .

Gunny
01-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Interesting thing is, Gunny, I at one time use to spout the same, non-compassionate rhetoric you do... In fact, there's really no reason for you and your ilk to ever respond to ANY of my posts about Ron Paul as I already know of the kind of responses you'll post with before you even post it as I too used to spout the same ignorance and hatred.. .

The interesting thing is, I used to think you were intelligent. You've just demoted yourself to "fool" status with me.

-Cp
01-13-2012, 11:10 PM
The interesting thing is, I used to think you were intelligent. You've just demoted yourself to "fool" status with me.

If by "fool" you mean that I don't agree w/ your views on some of the issues discussed here, than I'll take that as a compliment.... thankful I took the "red pill".. :)

Gunny
01-13-2012, 11:18 PM
The normal people are having fun. As usual, along comes a Ron paul twit to jack it all up. Vote for him, dick. Assure us 4 more years of Obama. Thanks in advance.

gabosaurus
01-14-2012, 12:04 AM

Dude, NONE of that crap makes a flip of a difference in the 2012 campaign. Doesn't matter whether Romney gets special interest campaign contributions, takes kickbacks from big government or throws raccoons off tall buildings.
It all comes down to this: Only Romney has a chance to beat Obama. Paul will lose in a landslide.
Your choice.

Gunny
01-14-2012, 12:16 AM
Dude, NONE of that crap makes a flip of a difference in the 2012 campaign. Doesn't matter whether Romney gets special interest campaign contributions, takes kickbacks from big government or throws raccoons off tall buildings.
It all comes down to this: Only Romney has a chance to beat Obama. Paul will lose in a landslide.
Your choice.

Shut up. Ron paul might be a loser, but he's STILL a notch above that fuckwit YOU voted for that's currently trying to turn the US into 1940's USSR.

gabosaurus
01-14-2012, 12:20 AM
Shut up. Ron paul might be a loser, but he's STILL a notch above that fuckwit YOU voted for that's currently trying to turn the US into 1940's USSR.

The "fuckwit I voted for" didn't allow our country to be attacked, nor did he start a war that has resulted in the deaths of more than 4,000 American soldiers.
Now, I realize that kids going to foreign countries and getting killed is wonderful stuff for old bald people who spend all their time sitting around telling war stories. Us normal people don't think it is the least bit amusing.

Gunny
01-14-2012, 12:23 AM
The "fuckwit I voted for" didn't allow our country to be attacked, nor did he start a war that has resulted in the deaths of more than 4,000 American soldiers.
Now, I realize that kids going to foreign countries and getting killed is wonderful stuff for old bald people who spend all their time sitting around telling war stories. Us normal people don't think it is the least bit amusing.

I wouldn't trust you to boil fucking water, loser.

ConHog
01-14-2012, 01:27 AM
[QUOTE=Gunny;518577]I wouldn't trust you to boil fucking water, loser.[/QUO
Brilliant comeback. Don't forget to tell her to try again.:laugh:

Neo
01-14-2012, 02:56 AM
Wow....! That read was INTENSE! LOL!:laugh:

For what it's worth, Ron Paul has no chance to win the Republican nomination for POTUS for more reasons than I can shake a stick at.

For better or for worse, Mitt Romney is going to win the Republican nomination for POTUS, and the good news is that I think he can actually beat Obama (The Abointed One"). I'm not crazy about a President Romney, but it sure beats the hell out of a President Obama for four more years.

Obama is finished, he just about single handidly destroyed this country and it's time for him to go; to join "Jimmah Carter" as the irrelevant f---s that they are and will always be.

Ron Paul is finished too, it's just a matter of time. He reminds me a lot of Ross Perots running mate, former Admiral James Stockdale, a confused and somewhat bitter old man.

Now, I'd like to know which "fuckhead" allowed our country to be attacked, and I better hear FDR or nothing at all, lol!

fj1200
01-14-2012, 07:36 AM

No other candidates have raised more than 80k from the military? Really? That doesn't seem like much.

can someone explain to me why the US Armed Forces are making campaign contributions to anyone?......Does the department of Education make contributions too?......

I'm pretty sure that they're just listing their employer. I don't think corporations can make contributions directly to candidates.

Proof that Bush "allowed" and proof that BO didn't "start a war"?

PostmodernProphet
01-14-2012, 07:51 AM
I'm pretty sure that they're just listing their employer. I don't think corporations can make contributions directly to candidates.

if so, it makes the thread meaningless.....since the same would have to be true for all the other contributors named......

Gunny
01-14-2012, 09:01 AM
[QUOTE=Gunny;518577]I wouldn't trust you to boil fucking water, loser.[/QUO
Brilliant comeback. Don't forget to tell her to try again.:laugh:

Just can't help yourself, can you?