PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick, I got an earache, sore throat, body aches and running nose.....

chloe
01-13-2012, 10:08 PM
Wy51CTN6AfEMy mama's talkin' to me
She tells me how to live,
But I don't listen to her
'Cause my head is like a sieve.

My daddy he disowned me
'Cause I wear my sisters clothes,
He caught me in the bathroom
With a pair of pantyhose.

The basketball coach
Done kicked me off the team
For wearing hi-heel sneakers
And acting like a queen.
The world's coming to an end
And I don't even care,
As long as I can have my limo
And my orange hair.

And it don't bother me
If people think I'm funny,
'Cause I'm a big rock star
And I make a lot of money!

I'm so bloody rich,
I own apartment buildings,
Shopping centers, condominiums
And I only know three chords!
You fools - watch me now.

Yeah I'm being a cry baby so what......just wait till my nyquill kicks in

Gunny
01-13-2012, 10:11 PM
Wy51CTN6AfEMy mama's talkin' to me
She tells me how to live,
But I don't listen to her
'Cause my head is like a sieve.

My daddy he disowned me
'Cause I wear my sisters clothes,
He caught me in the bathroom
With a pair of pantyhose.

The basketball coach
Done kicked me off the team
For wearing hi-heel sneakers
And acting like a queen.
The world's coming to an end
And I don't even care,
As long as I can have my limo
And my orange hair.

And it don't bother me
If people think I'm funny,
'Cause I'm a big rock star
And I make a lot of money!

I'm so bloody rich,
I own apartment buildings,
Shopping centers, condominiums
And I only know three chords!
You fools - watch me now.

Yeah I'm being a cry baby so what......just wait till my nyquill kicks in

My condolences. A couple of tablespoons full of castor oil ought to fix you right up. Trust me. My grandma said .....

chloe
01-13-2012, 10:13 PM
:link:
My condolences. A couple of tablespoons full of castor oil ought to fix you right up. Trust me. My grandma said .....

I miss Gramma

Jess
01-13-2012, 10:35 PM

chloe
01-13-2012, 10:40 PM

Thanks Jess

how was your week besides gunny breaking garage ?

Jess
01-13-2012, 10:52 PM
Thanks Jess

The week was good. We're all pretty healthy and sound. We have shelter, food, water and each other. Life is good.

P.S. - The garage is just dented (ish). ;)

Gunny
01-13-2012, 10:52 PM
:link:

I miss Gramma

Me too.

Gunny
01-13-2012, 10:53 PM
Thanks Jess

:read:

Jess
Me too.

Why do you miss Chloe's Gramma?

chloe
Me too.

how was your week ?

Gunny
01-13-2012, 10:55 PM

She was cool. Duh. She was a gramma.

Miss mine too, btw.

chloe
01-13-2012, 10:55 PM

:laugh2:

I miss DMP too

Jess
01-13-2012, 10:56 PM
:read:

You break it, I gotta keep you? Is THAT what the fine print says?:eek:

Gunny
01-13-2012, 10:56 PM
how was your week ?

I was tortured.

chloe
01-13-2012, 10:57 PM

Miss mine too, btw.

she was cool.

the best person to have around when you don't feel good, she cook up a storm and make sure I got enough pillows and warm blanky, and sang cute songs and read her bible and worry and fuss over ya.

now I only have a rude mean asshole that calls me names and tells me to shut the hell up crybaby

chloe
01-13-2012, 10:58 PM
I was tortured.

tortured by guilt? :laugh2:

Gunny
01-13-2012, 10:58 PM
she was cool.

the best person to have around when you don't feel good, she cook up a storm and make sure I got enough pillows and warm blanky, and sang cute songs and read her bible and worry and fuss over ya.

now I only have a rude mean asshole that calls me names and tells me to shut the hell up crybaby

Jess ... is that YOU?

chloe
01-13-2012, 11:02 PM
Jess ... is that YOU?

LOL no it's me chloe, I say it to myself since I all alone.....:laugh2:

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:03 PM

Miss mine too, btw.

Grammas are the best ...

A grandma's name is little less in love than is the doting title of a mother. ~William Shakespeare

Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now the day was complete. ~Marcy DeMaree

Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while, but our hearts forever. ~Author Unknown

chloe
01-13-2012, 11:04 PM
If you had wedding what kind would it be?

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:05 PM
Jess ... is that YOU?

Why would that be me? I don't have those things. I got my sweetie who spoils me like crazy.

Gunny
01-13-2012, 11:05 PM
LOL no it's me chloe, I say it to myself since I all alone.....:laugh2:

She couldn't hold her breath long enough to get treated like that.

Gunny
01-13-2012, 11:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9j6DE6RnSk

chloe
01-13-2012, 11:07 PM
She couldn't hold her breath long enough to get treated like that.

oh:freezing:

:freezing:

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9j6DE6RnSk

You're such a dork.:rolleyes:

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:13 PM

Very small, very private prolly.

I've already done the other way and figure it's a waste of time and money. The marriage/relationship is what's important, not an overblown ceremony.

Of course, if Gunny should want a full-blown, highbrow, top hats and cane wedding, who am I to begrudge him?

:lol9:

Yeah, I couldn't even type that with a straight face.

chloe
01-13-2012, 11:13 PM
You're such a dork.:rolleyes:

yes wedding songs for Gunny & Jess

Pf6T-EcBmYs :salute:

would you have a day or night wedding sumer spring or fall?>

chloe
01-13-2012, 11:14 PM
Very small, very private prolly.

I've already done the other way and figure it's a waste of time and money. The marriage/relationship is what's important, not an overblown ceremony.

Of course, if Gunny should want a full-blown, highbrow, top hats and cane wedding, who am I to begrudge him?

:lol9:

Yeah, I couldn't even type that with a straight face.

Oh my goodness I want to see Gunny in a top hat and tails

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:16 PM
yes wedding songs for Gunny & Jess

Pf6T-EcBmYs :salute:

would you have a day or night wedding sumer spring or fall?>

LOL! I have no idea. Does the time really matter? This is all hypothetical anyway.

Gunny
01-13-2012, 11:17 PM

With Wranglers and boots?

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:18 PM

I can picture him in a tux jacket and jeans ... that's more my speed. If he had a cane, he'd just be whacking people. Not sure about the top hat - cowboy hat works pretty doggone well though.

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:19 PM
With Wranglers and boots?

:drool2:

Gunny
01-13-2012, 11:20 PM
oh:freezing:

:freezing:

Sorry. Are you really sick?

chloe
01-13-2012, 11:22 PM
LOL! I have no idea. Does the time really matter? This is all hypothetical anyway.

it matters if we having a group daydream

when my kids were little we used to lay in bed at night and make up stories together, sometimes we got slap happy and our stories got very funny.

as they got older we didnt do that because they had there own rooms but I remember one time we were all sleeping in the family room and talking to each other across the room in the dark and we made up a story about some weird cousin "harold" who walked around with a pillow and wrote peoples names on it who offended him and we decided we were going to tell my oldest daughters gay friend that we saw his name on harolds pilow and we didnt even know harold knew of him......

oh back to the gunny jess wedding I feel like a night wedding evening attire.....how bout you?

chloe
01-13-2012, 11:23 PM
Sorry. Are you really sick?

yeah I slept alot though and now I am just medicined up

Gunny
01-13-2012, 11:26 PM
yeah I slept alot though and now I am just medicined up

I wish I could get sick. I get NO sympathy around here.

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:26 PM
it matters if we having a group daydream

when my kids were little we used to lay in bed at night and make up stories together, sometimes we got slap happy and our stories got very funny.

as they got older we didnt do that because they had there own rooms but I remember one time we were all sleeping in the family room and talking to each other across the room in the dark and we made up a story about some weird cousin "harold" who walked around with a pillow and wrote peoples names on it who offended him and we decided we were going to tell my oldest daughters gay friend that we saw his name on harolds pilow and we didnt even know harold knew of him......

oh back to the gunny jess wedding I feel like a night wedding evening attire.....how bout you?

Ok, well, if it makes you feel better, we'll have a daydream. Just for you. ;)

A night wedding, Gunny has to wear tails and all that ... come to think of it, he could probably pull it off - he has that ability to do what he has to and totally own the room. How bad is that?

So are you doing my hair and makeup, Chloe? I shouldn't have to lift my own arms on such an auspicious occasion.

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:28 PM
I wish I could get sick. I get NO sympathy around here.

:bsflag:

As if. You are the most spoiled, coddled Marine ever. Your brothers would be ragging you all day long if they saw how good you've got it.

When you're ill, you get babied. When you do something stupid, you don't get a lot of sympathy. Just how I roll, sweetheart. And that's what I expect in return.

Gunny
01-13-2012, 11:31 PM

A night wedding, Gunny has to wear tails and all that ... come to think of it, he could probably pull it off - he has that ability to do what he has to and totally own the room. How bad is that?

So are you doing my hair and makeup, Chloe? I shouldn't have to lift my own arms on such an auspicious occasion.

Me? Own the room? :laugh:

So?

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:32 PM
Me? Own the room? :laugh:

So?

You don't get to be Gunny at the wedding you're just Sweetie-Lumps. Damn Marines. :rolleyes:

chloe
01-13-2012, 11:34 PM

Do you want an Up Do or Long hair down?

http://i44.tinypic.com/r73xwn.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/1z4bq7d.png

http://i42.tinypic.com/34xpzls.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/264nll4.jpg

Gunny
01-13-2012, 11:34 PM
You don't get to be Gunny at the wedding you're just Sweetie-Lumps. Damn Marines. :rolleyes:

We won't call me that crap in public.:drillsarge:

chloe
01-13-2012, 11:36 PM
I feel like it will be a summer wedding

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:38 PM
Do you want an Up Do or Long hair down?

http://i44.tinypic.com/r73xwn.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/1z4bq7d.png

http://i42.tinypic.com/34xpzls.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/264nll4.jpg

Sweetie-Lumps said pull it back in a ponytail like normal. But that won't do, will it?

What kind of jeans and t-shirt am I wearing? That makes a difference, right?

Oh, and Gunny gets a tux with a banded collar - it just looks better with the Wranglers. My one demand is that his shirt (which WILL have to be tailored - they don't come off the racks big enough to fit his shoulders) HAS to be holed appropriately for cuff links. SEEEEEEXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Gunny
01-13-2012, 11:39 PM
:bsflag:

As if. You are the most spoiled, coddled Marine ever. Your brothers would be ragging you all day long if they saw how good you've got it.

When you're ill, you get babied. When you do something stupid, you don't get a lot of sympathy. Just how I roll, sweetheart. And that's what I expect in return.

Yeah, well how come it always falls under "doing something stupid"?

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:39 PM
I feel like it will be a summer wedding

Ok, summer it is. That's better anyway. We'll both be in better shape and have tans.

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Yeah, well how come it always falls under "doing something stupid"?

It doesn't. Where you been?

Gunny
01-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Ok, summer it is. That's better anyway. We'll both be in better shape and have tans.

S"cuse ME? What's this "we" shit?

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:44 PM
S"cuse ME? What's this "we" shit?

Well, the premise is that Chloe doesn't feel well and we're helping her feel better by contributing to her daydreaming about a hypothetical wedding. Apparently she's got some good meds. If she'd share, this could be WAY more entertaining but such is life.

Now, apparently it is a night, summer wedding, you're wearing Wranglers with a tux shirt and coat with tails. You get to wear boots and I think I can talk her out of the top hat.

Gunny
01-13-2012, 11:46 PM
Well, the premise is that Chloe doesn't feel well and we're helping her feel better by contributing to her daydreaming about a hypothetical wedding. Apparently she's got some good meds. If she'd share, this could be WAY more entertaining but such is life.

Now, apparently it is a night, summer wedding, you're wearing Wranglers with a tux shirt and coat with tails. You get to wear boots and I think I can talk her out of the top hat.

That doesn't mean I'm out of shape.

chloe
01-13-2012, 11:47 PM
a beach wedding, you will wear swimsuits:laugh2:

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:47 PM
That doesn't mean I'm out of shape.

You're not out of shape, sweetie.

We just both seem to be in better shape in the warm, sunny months.

Are you getting cold feet? I knew this would happen. :laugh:

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:48 PM
Can he still wear a white shirt with cufflinks? Please? He can wear trunks with it ...

Gunny
01-13-2012, 11:49 PM

:hyper:

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:51 PM
:hyper:

Excellent! I'll start looking for a white bikini and you can wear black speedos.

Gunny
01-13-2012, 11:52 PM
Excellent! I'll start looking for a white bikini and you can wear black speedos.

Uh huh. Keep dreaming.

chloe
01-13-2012, 11:53 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2zs4q6f.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ez7fa0.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/29mt0zk.jpg

honeymoon ?

http://i40.tinypic.com/23i9ybm.jpg

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Uh huh. Keep dreaming.

Ok. You wear the white bikini and I'll wear the black speedos. :poke:

Gunny
01-13-2012, 11:55 PM
Ok. You wear the white bikini and I'll wear the black speedos. :poke:

I'm wearing my baggy Corona trunks. You got the white bikini. Skimpy.

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:56 PM
I'm wearing my baggy Corona trunks. You got the white bikini. Skimpy.

Even better. Are we inviting all the board members? Is Jimmy officiating? Better than getting married by a deer like that redneck couple ...

gabosaurus
01-13-2012, 11:58 PM
I feel more sorry for Jess than Chloe.
Yes, I know Chloe has all sorts of allergic conditions that make her feel bad. But Jess has to live with Gunny. :p

Jess
01-13-2012, 11:59 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2zs4q6f.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ez7fa0.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/29mt0zk.jpg

honeymoon ?

http://i40.tinypic.com/23i9ybm.jpg

Me and Sandra definitely got it going on. None of those guys are anywhere close to Gunny though. There can be only one. :cool:

He wouldn't be caught dead wearing the skimpy trunks that Daniel Craig has on, more like the baggy trunks. He's got no tats either.

chloe
01-14-2012, 12:00 AM
Can he still wear a white shirt with cufflinks? Please? He can wear trunks with it ...

Yes he can, whatever you want him to wear he will wear.

Also whatever you want him to say or do HE WILL .

Money ain't a limit either so I wil be expecting goood fixins for the reception what ya goona feed the guests?

Jess
01-14-2012, 12:01 AM
Yes, I know Chloe has all sorts of allergic conditions that make her feel bad. But Jess has to live with Gunny. :p

Don't feel sorry for me. I asked him to come. It's my pleasure, to be sure. :cool:

chloe
01-14-2012, 12:01 AM
Me and Sandra definitely got it going on. None of those guys are anywhere close to Gunny though. There can be only one. :cool:

He wouldn't be caught dead wearing the skimpy trunks that Daniel Craig has on, more like the baggy trunks. He's got no tats either.

He doesn't have a lookalike celebrity so it had to do :rolleyes:

chloe
01-14-2012, 12:02 AM

How was your week Gabby?

Gunny
01-14-2012, 12:03 AM

You could be so lucky to have a real man. But then, a real man would have your ass buried in the garden withing 3 months of having to put up with your ass.

gabosaurus
01-14-2012, 12:06 AM
You could be so lucky to have a real man. But then, a real man would have your ass buried in the garden withing 3 months of having to put up with your ass.

Jess doesn't have one. Why should I have to have one?

Jess
01-14-2012, 12:08 AM
Yes he can, whatever you want him to wear he will wear.

Also whatever you want him to say or do HE WILL .

Money ain't a limit either so I wil be expecting goood fixins for the reception what ya goona feed the guests?

I guess having ConHog and Shattered manning a couple grills is out ... bummer.

Ok, who are the other foodies? We can have Jimmy and D taking pics/videos but they'll all be of hotties in bikinis prancing down the beach ...

Every serviceman within 200 miles will be there, the Marines will be kept in line by pegwinn - good luck, sir. We will designate platoon leaders for each of the other branches as well.

Gunny
01-14-2012, 12:09 AM

Think I'll just back out of you hijacking this thread, ****. Why don't you shut your mouth and go jump off the bridge and make everyone happy? I'm out of here.

Jess
01-14-2012, 12:10 AM
He kinda does. The physique anyway. Attitude too.:laugh:

chloe
01-14-2012, 12:11 AM
I guess having ConHog and Shattered manning a couple grills is out ... bummer.

Ok, who are the other foodies? We can have Jimmy and D taking pics/videos but they'll all be of hotties in bikinis prancing down the beach ...

Every serviceman within 200 miles will be there, the Marines will be kept in line by pegwinn - good luck, sir. We will designate platoon leaders for each of the other branches as well.

DMP can be the wedding photographer, Jim is in charge of the drink list :laugh2:

You could put me n shadow in charge of the food list as she always has great recipe ideas and I like to eat alot

Jess
01-14-2012, 12:12 AM

You don't have to. No one says you do.

But I do have one.

chloe
01-14-2012, 12:12 AM
who will you appoint to be in charge of the music?

PostmodernProphet
01-14-2012, 12:13 AM
okay, put on your big girl pants and bake cupcakes!

Gunny
01-14-2012, 12:13 AM

I hope you feel better.

chloe
01-14-2012, 12:14 AM
I hope you feel better.

Thanks I will go to sleep soon, I have alot of homework this weekend so i hope it's gone tomorrow.

Jess
01-14-2012, 12:14 AM
DMP can be the wedding photographer, Jim is in charge of the drink list :laugh2:

You could put me n shadow in charge of the food list as she always has great recipe ideas and I like to eat alot

Sounds good. :2up:

chloe
01-14-2012, 12:15 AM
okay, put on your big girl pants and bake cupcakes!

you will lead the polka dance:beer:

gabosaurus
01-14-2012, 12:16 AM
Think I'll just back out of you hijacking this thread, ****. Why don't you shut your mouth and go jump off the bridge and make everyone happy? I'm out of here.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J-ML5Ntvb2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jess
01-14-2012, 12:16 AM
Thanks I will go to sleep soon, I have alot of homework this weekend so i hope it's gone tomorrow.

You will feel better tomorrow. Board mom Abbey will be in sometime to make sure of it. (I'm only subbing for her til she gets in. She'll make it all better. :))

Gunny
01-14-2012, 12:19 AM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J-ML5Ntvb2o" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Fuck off, trash. You're a perfect reason for rednecks doing sheep. They aren't as lame and dumb as you are.

Jess
01-14-2012, 12:25 AM
who will you appoint to be in charge of the music?

Ok, for music, we can figure out the playlist ahead of time and just get a dj to play em. Or just take the "What are you listening to now" thread and play that.

Jess
01-14-2012, 12:41 AM
K, Chloe. I'm exhausted from all this planning. Have a good night and feel better very soon. Gunny saw all the sympathy you got and is angling to get sick soon. I better go convince him he's not REALLY sick. :laugh:

Night, Chloe. 3135

Gaffer
01-14-2012, 04:30 PM
you will lead the polka dance:beer:

It's gotta be the chicken dance. A wedding isn't a wedding without the chicken dance.

Jess
01-14-2012, 04:34 PM
It's gotta be the chicken dance. A wedding isn't a wedding without the chicken dance.

Okey dokey - you get to start it up. ;)

Gaffer
01-14-2012, 05:32 PM
Okey dokey - you get to start it up. ;)

Cool, I have the original 45 record. :cheer5:

Jess
01-14-2012, 06:08 PM
Cool, I have the original 45 record. :cheer5:

Oh, JOY! 3136

gabosaurus
01-14-2012, 11:49 PM
Fuck off, trash. You're a perfect reason for rednecks doing sheep. They aren't as lame and dumb as you are.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/132246709/Laughing_sheep_by_moonmystique.jpg

Gunny
01-15-2012, 01:18 PM
http://www.deviantart.com/download/132246709/Laughing_sheep_by_moonmystique.jpg

Nice family pics. Which one is you?

Jess
01-15-2012, 03:35 PM
If we could get back on track, please? I just hate it when a thread gets derailed. :halo9:

How are you today, Chloe-girl? Feeling a little bit better?

chloe
01-15-2012, 03:51 PM
If we could get back on track, please? I just hate it when a thread gets derailed. :halo9:

How are you today, Chloe-girl? Feeling a little bit better?

Im better today, i have to write some school papers.....I was hoping Gaffer would write them for me:laugh2:

or my best gal pal jess?

so let's talk about your wedding guest list......

Jess
01-15-2012, 03:54 PM
Im better today, i have to write some school papers.....I was hoping Gaffer would write them for me:laugh2:

or my best gal pal jess?

so let's talk about your wedding guest list......

Gaffer won't write them for you? What kind of gentleman is that? Pffft!

And considering the fact that I haven't attended school in about 20 years, I don't think you want me to write your papers. However, I may ask you to write some of mine when I go back. ;)

A wedding guest list? Ugh. I don't think I did all that much of mine for my real wedding.

chloe
01-15-2012, 04:09 PM
Gaffer won't write them for you? What kind of gentleman is that? Pffft!

And considering the fact that I haven't attended school in about 20 years, I don't think you want me to write your papers. However, I may ask you to write some of mine when I go back. ;)

A wedding guest list? Ugh. I don't think I did all that much of mine for my real wedding.

Well he would write them but I am afraid he would be too radical for my liberal professors and I would get an F. :laugh2:

Jess
01-15-2012, 04:13 PM
Well he would write them but I am afraid he would be too radical for my liberal professors and I would get an F. :laugh2:

Let him argue with your professors. I'm betting on Gaffer. ;)

chloe
01-15-2012, 04:18 PM
Let him argue with your professors. I'm betting on Gaffer. ;)

Heck NO those classes cost over $400 a pop and I can't afford to have to re take the class.

I just need a really smart liberal to write about the awful white man bringing us ( women, minorities, gays) all down heheh

Just Kidden

The paper has to be about some national issue that concerns me from a sociological point of view.

Jess
01-15-2012, 04:19 PM
Heck NO those classes cost over $400 a pop and I can't afford to have to re take the class.

I just need a really smart liberal to write about the awful white man bringing us ( women, minorities, gays) all down heheh

Just Kidden

The paper has to be about some national issue that concerns me from a sociological point of view.

Internet addiction? :laugh:

chloe
01-15-2012, 04:21 PM
Internet addiction? :laugh:

sure, but it doesn't really concern me I embrace it:rolleyes:

The Internet has changed the everyday life of many of us. How has this system transformed our lives and our society? What are the positive effects? What the negative ones? Which opportunities and risks for the development of society and social systems do we find in global informational capitalism/the “Internet society”? This book helps people to find answers to such questions. Its main goal is to work out a theoretical understanding of the relationship of Internet and society. It is an introduction to the social theory of the Internet that addresses how internet and society are related, i.e. how the internet transforms society and social systems and is shaped by social processes. The book is an update of critical social theory to the current societal situation, a neo-Marxist theory of new media that is grounded in a general critical theory of society and capitalism. The main intellectual influences for this book are dialectical thinking (Hegel, Marx, Marcuse) and self-organization theory.

http://fuchs.uti.at/books/internet-society/

Jess
01-15-2012, 04:25 PM
sure, but ti doesn't really concern me I embrace it:rolleyes:

Hmmmm ... good point.

Well, what does concern you? The smoking ban, cell phone restriction while driving, stricter gun laws, illiteracy amongst young adults, obesity, joblessness, over-medication of the general public, rising stupidity, the general attitude of entitlement, generations of welfare recipients that never get off it?

chloe
01-15-2012, 04:31 PM
Hmmmm ... good point.

Well, what does concern you? The smoking ban, cell phone restriction while driving, stricter gun laws, illiteracy amongst young adults, obesity, joblessness, over-medication of the general public, rising stupidity, the general attitude of entitlement, generations of welfare recipients that never get off it?

no none of those things concerns me

As far as the internet goes, I wonder more about the social benefits and social consequences of interpersonal social network relating.

Healthcare, elderly care, more interested human conditions mentally and socially then politically.

Jess
01-15-2012, 04:37 PM
no none of those things concerns me

As far as the internet goes, I wonder more about the social benefits and social consequences of interpersonal social network relating.

Healthcare, elderly care, more interested human conditions mentally and socially then politically.

Elder abuse, older people forced to rejoin the workforce when they should be watching grandkids run around?

chloe
01-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Elder abuse, older people forced to rejoin the workforce when they should be watching grandkids run around?

that and there adult kids starving them to death to get there inheritances early, also rape and robbery in state old folks homes.

Jess
01-15-2012, 04:54 PM
that and there adult kids starving them to death to get there inheritances early, also rape and robbery in state old folks homes.

Those would be good topics, Chloe. God knows all that happens more than we realize, hmmm?

Jess
01-15-2012, 04:55 PM
hey Chloe - should we see if Sir Evil wants to help with the drinks at the wedding? Seems like he might be pretty creative and make it a lively occasion ... :cool:

chloe
01-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Those would be good topics, Chloe. God knows all that happens more than we realize, hmmm?

Yeah those are good topics for me to write my paper about.

Anyway DP needs a regular chit chat thread, as I am mostly social and not political and they should make you a mod in charge.

:beer:

Jess
01-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Yeah those are good topics for me to write my paper about.

Anyway DP needs a regular chit chat thread, as I am mostly social and not political and they should make you a mod in charge.

:beer:

Like a "bar", "coffee shop", "cafe" or the like? I thought that's what the lounge was.

And if I'm a mod, I have to behave like a mod and can't team up with you and Sir Evil and cause trouble. :waaaah: Been there, done that. Being a mod or admin is over-rated.

chloe
01-15-2012, 05:11 PM
Like a "bar", "coffee shop", "cafe" or the like? I thought that's what the lounge was.

And if I'm a mod, I have to behave like a mod and can't team up with you and Sir Evil and cause trouble. :waaaah: Been there, done that. Being a mod or admin is over-rated.

I don't cause trouble......it just finds me for some reason :laugh2:

Sir Evil is HAWT.......watch-out before you know it.........Just kidden ;)

It should just be a regular chat thread

Jess
01-15-2012, 05:16 PM

Lead me not into temptation ... I can find him myself, hmmmm? You're my hero, Chloe.

Sir Evil is my evil twin, I think. Oh, wait - we can be triplets! YAY!

Poor Gunny. He'll have to work hard for his mod money - keeping us all in line. :evillaughsign:

Jess
01-15-2012, 05:18 PM

So start a thread. Betcha Jimmy won't care. Or we could ask him. (We'll give him some coffee first. -:hyper: )

chloe
01-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Lead me not into temptation ... I can find him myself, hmmmm? You're my hero, Chloe.

Sir Evil is my evil twin, I think. Oh, wait - we can be triplets! YAY!

Poor Gunny. He'll have to work hard for his mod money - keeping us all in line. :evillaughsign:

your post was at 3:16
:laugh2: lead us 3 not into temptation INDEED haha

John 3:16

New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.