PDA

View Full Version : Everyone is Cool, Gabby HAS to Ruin it

Gunny
01-14-2012, 12:21 AM
Never mind. I got a better offer. Bitch.

Gunny
01-14-2012, 12:45 AM
I'm insulted you exist. I didn't spend 21 years protecting slugs like you. I watched people die and your peace of shit ass betrays the very foundation this country was built on. You're weak. A slug. next time you try to come after me, bring more than words. But then, that's all you useless leftwingnut fucks are about. Right? Words? You talk a lot of shit and then you rely on someone like me to back your mouth up while you verbally trash our every move at the same time.

Kiss my ass, loser. I hope you choke on something before next election just so you can't vote. An idiot like you shouldn't be allowed to anyway.

Gunny
01-14-2012, 12:47 AM
This one's for you, stupid bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBMT3OMEPwk

ConHog
01-14-2012, 01:17 AM
I'm insulted you exist. I didn't spend 21 years protecting slugs like you. I watched people die and your peace of shit ass betrays the very foundation this country was built on. You're weak. A slug. next time you try to come after me, bring more than words. But then, that's all you useless leftwingnut fucks are about. Right? Words? You talk a lot of shit and then you rely on someone like me to back your mouth up while you verbally trash our every move at the same time.

Kiss my ass, loser. I hope you choke on something before next election just so you can't vote. An idiot like you shouldn't be allowed to anyway.

I sometimes think I took a different oath than you. I don't remember mine wishing death on liberals.

ConHog
01-14-2012, 01:18 AM
PS gunny stop picking on women you pussy :laugh:

Gunny
01-14-2012, 09:16 AM
I sometimes think I took a different oath than you. I don't remember mine wishing death on liberals.

I'm sure you took a different oath than I. You swore to uphold and defend a document you can't even read and comprehend.

But just to clear it up for you, had worthless, do-nothing "I'm entitled" fuckwits had their own President back in 1979, I'll be damned if I'd have sworn to uphold and defend them. Further, I retired when I did because I was fucking sick and tired of being sick and tired of Clinton's bullshit. You can just imagine what my attitude would have been toward Kommisar O-blah-blah.

ConHog
01-14-2012, 10:40 AM
I'm sure you took a different oath than I. You swore to uphold and defend a document you can't even read and comprehend.

But just to clear it up for you, had worthless, do-nothing "I'm entitled" fuckwits had their own President back in 1979, I'll be damned if I'd have sworn to uphold and defend them. Further, I retired when I did because I was fucking sick and tired of being sick and tired of Clinton's bullshit. You can just imagine what my attitude would have been toward Kommisar O-blah-blah.

Stick to flaming Gabby.

Oh, and Carter was your President too big boy, you do realize that the COTUS which you hold so dear set up the very form of government which sometimes puts a politician into office that you don't like or agree with, right?

Oh, and if you had paid attention to your oath, you would have also realized it called for you to defend ALL Americans, not just those you deem worthy of defending.

So, unless you're willing to classify Gabbey as an enemy of this country, I just don't get wishing death on her, for disagreeing with you. You know who killed people who didn't agree with HIS politics? Stalin.

Gunny
01-14-2012, 12:03 PM
Stick to flaming Gabby.

Oh, and Carter was your President too big boy, you do realize that the COTUS which you hold so dear set up the very form of government which sometimes puts a politician into office that you don't like or agree with, right?

Oh, and if you had paid attention to your oath, you would have also realized it called for you to defend ALL Americans, not just those you deem worthy of defending.

So, unless you're willing to classify Gabbey as an enemy of this country, I just don't get wishing death on her, for disagreeing with you. You know who killed people who didn't agree with HIS politics? Stalin.

You pushed the wrong button. You can either keep on with your mouth, or shut the fuck up. Your choice. I'll rip you a new one, as I see fit. Gabby can got to Hell. She's obviously already on her way there.

ConHog
01-14-2012, 12:09 PM
You pushed the wrong button. You can either keep on with your mouth, or shut the fuck up. Your choice. I'll rip you a new one, as I see fit. Gabby can got to Hell. She's obviously already on her way there.

You couldn't rip a paper sack. Better stick to picking on girls.

gabosaurus
01-14-2012, 11:36 PM
Having a bad period Gunny? Perhaps Jess has some Midol. :slap:

jimnyc
01-15-2012, 10:19 AM
I'm liking Gabby more and more, and not just because her pictures are hot. I think we're slowly converting her to being a conservative. Her views and posts over the past few years have changed. She still can let out a post that shows her grey matter has been infected, but I think the rest of her brain can be cured!

Gunny
01-15-2012, 10:54 AM
You couldn't rip a paper sack. Better stick to picking on girls.

Gonna bust out your e-balls on me next? Odd, your accusation doesn't quite suit the state of affairs. You have a reputation -- across boards -- of picking on chicks. I have a reputation of defending them even when maybe I shouldn't.

Ripping you a new one is so easy it's like boiling water. You're so convinced you're right, you can't even read and/or comprehend English.

I'd suggest you take a step back and think a bit before you open your fucking mouth again. I've defended your right to free speech ad nauseum for years. I don't defend your right to be an idiot and prove it with words on screen, and I'll call you out when I see fit.

If you don't like it, feel free to report MY posts just like you do any other one that might bend one of your eyelashes the wrong way.

Gunny
01-15-2012, 10:55 AM

Try Europe. Their laws are more suitable to your anti-Constitutional beliefs.

Gunny
01-15-2012, 10:57 AM
I'm liking Gabby more and more, and not just because her pictures are hot. I think we're slowly converting her to being a conservative. Her views and posts over the past few years have changed. She still can let out a post that shows her grey matter has been infected, but I think the rest of her brain can be cured!

Really? When I first ran into Gabby she could actually make a legitimate argument. Now she just trolls, trying to fuck up everyone eles's good time. If I'm missing something, feel free to clue me in.

Jess
01-15-2012, 11:28 AM

I can't take that stuff - gives me the shakes, makes me all jittery. ;)

ConHog
01-15-2012, 11:46 AM
Gonna bust out your e-balls on me next? Odd, your accusation doesn't quite suit the state of affairs. You have a reputation -- across boards -- of picking on chicks. I have a reputation of defending them even when maybe I shouldn't.

Ripping you a new one is so easy it's like boiling water. You're so convinced you're right, you can't even read and/or comprehend English.

I'd suggest you take a step back and think a bit before you open your fucking mouth again. I've defended your right to free speech ad nauseum for years. I don't defend your right to be an idiot and prove it with words on screen, and I'll call you out when I see fit.

If you don't like it, feel free to report MY posts just like you do any other one that might bend one of your eyelashes the wrong way.

Gunny shu

First of all you idiot I was just shoving your stupid picking on chicks back in your face. I think its hilarious that its picking on chicks when someone says something to one of your buddies but hey its okay for you to wish death on a woman you don't like

Second of all, the obvious lie aside, even your gf disagrees with you about saying I pick on girls, I thought Jim said to leave other board shit on other boards?

Third of all, lying about what I have or haven't reported is still you discussing staff business on the open board. Thought that was a no no?

Fourth of all. Please brings back sober gunny. I liked that dude

Sir Evil
01-15-2012, 11:55 AM
Gunny shu

First of all you idiot I was just shoving your stupid picking on chicks back in your face. I think its hilarious that its picking on chicks when someone says something to one of your buddies but hey its okay for you to wish death on a woman you don't like

Second of all, the obvious lie aside, even your gf disagrees with you about saying I pick on girls, I thought Jim said to leave other board shit on other boards?

Third of all, lying about what I have or haven't reported is still you discussing staff business on the open board. Thought that was a no no?

Is there anyone that you don't randomly pick an argument with?

Gunny
01-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Gunny shu

Oh, leaving shit on other board is okay when it suits YOU? Otherwise, I don't see what your problem is with Shattered if you were practicing what you preach.

When I divulge the information of a reported post, you have my permission to cry. Stating that you do so, and are the most favorite customer, divulges nothing. Want to try again?

Maybe you need to tuck your tail up under your ass and hide rather than trying to take me on. Facts and logic fuck you EVERY time.

ConHog
01-15-2012, 12:08 PM
Oh, leaving shit on other board is okay when it suits YOU? Otherwise, I don't see what your problem is with Shattered if you were practicing what you preach.

When I divulge the information of a reported post, you have my permission to cry. Stating that you do so, and are the most favorite customer, divulges nothing. Want to try again?

Maybe you need to tuck your tail up under your ass and hide rather than trying to take me on. Facts and logic fuck you EVERY time.

I don't have a problem with Dis. But if u will recall its she who started here. Unlike your deal with gabby where I see you starting it every time. So I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of you saying anyone picks on chicks

As for discussing reportivng pm's. I disagree that I've reported anyone for flaming but rest assured I won't. Utilize the system at all now and probably others won't either knowing that gunny will post the information to flame people as he sees fit.

ConHog
01-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Is there anyone that you don't randomly pick an argument with?

Nothing random about this my friend. Hilarious that defending yourself against gunny's friend is picking on chicks in his eyes but he can rip on gabby for no reason

Gunny
01-15-2012, 12:13 PM
I don't have a problem with Dis. But if u will recall its she who started here. Unlike your deal with gabby where I see you starting it every time. So I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of you saying anyone picks on chicks

As for discussing reportivng pm's. I disagree that I've reported anyone for flaming but rest assured I won't. Utilize the system at all now and probably others won't either knowing that gunny will post the information to flame people as he sees fit.

How dumb are you?

Don't question me, fuckwit. I was a member of this board before I went back to USMB, dork. Get it yet? I've known her for years. Way more than I've known your dumb ass. So much for you"hypocrisy" bullshit.

Please, feel free to post and be wrong again.

Fell free to report posts. Just not like a pussy.

Sir Evil
01-15-2012, 12:21 PM
Nothing random about this my friend. Hilarious that defending yourself against gunny's friend is picking on chicks in his eyes but he can rip on gabby for no reason

merely pointing out that whenever I do stop by here to read some posts which is not often I can always find a post where you are arguing with someone on a level well above opinion. that has to get boring after awhile I would think...

ConHog
01-15-2012, 12:21 PM
How dumb are you?

Don't question me, fuckwit. I was a member of this board before I went back to USMB, dork. Get it yet? I've known her for years. Way more than I've known your dumb ass. So much for you"hypocrisy" bullshit.

Please, feel free to post and be wrong again.

Fell free to report posts. Just not like a pussy.

Jesus your dumb. What does how long you've known her have to do with anything I wrote? You're a hypocrite she starts shit then cries to you when hit back. You come running g to be her captain save a ho and then turn right around and attack gabby in multiple threads.

I don't know gabby and don't even think its picking on chicks to flame womenunless you're using their sex as the flame. But I do enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy

ConHog
01-15-2012, 12:22 PM
merely pointing out that whenever I do stop by here to read some posts which is not often I can always find a post where you are arguing with someone on a level well above opinion. that has to get boring after awhile I would think...

You're right you don't post often enough

Jess
01-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Jesus your dumb. What does how long you've known her have to do with anything I wrote? You're a hypocrite she starts shit then cries to you when hit back. You come running g to be her captain save a ho and then turn right around and attack gabby in multiple threads.

I don't know gabby and don't even think its picking on chicks to flame womenunless you're using their sex as the flame. But I do enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy

He meant he's known Gabby for years, CH.

shattered
01-15-2012, 12:23 PM

Anyone with 2/3 of a functioning braincell knows the only reason yer jumping into Gunnys shit with Gabby that goes back longer than youve been anywhere is that youll expect her to jump in and help you when you get your ass handed to you elsewhere. And when she fails to perform to your standards, youll cry like a baby again.

jimnyc
01-15-2012, 12:24 PM
I wouldn't suppose me saying anything would do a damn thing to deter anyone from wanting to flame with one another?

I'm happy that it's in the cage, and I'll move other flames in here if they happen elsewhere on the board, but I wish it wasn't necessary.

:pee:Sir Evil

Sir Evil
01-15-2012, 12:26 PM
i wouldn't suppose me saying anything would do a damn thing to deter anyone from wanting to flame with one another?

fuck you!

Jess
01-15-2012, 12:26 PM
I wouldn't suppose me saying anything would do a damn thing to deter anyone from wanting to flame with one another?

I'm happy that it's in the cage, and I'll move other flames in here if they happen elsewhere on the board, but I wish it wasn't necessary.

:pee:Sir Evil

No sir, expressing your opinion again probably won't do diddly. There is too much testosterone in here. Can't you smell it?

And how DARE you pee on Sir Evil? What has he ever done to you?

ConHog
01-15-2012, 12:27 PM
He meant he's known Gabby for years, CH.

My point about the hypocrisy of calling others out for picking on women when he does so himself stands

Gunny
01-15-2012, 12:28 PM
No sir, expressing your opinion again probably won't do diddly. There is too much testosterone in here. Can't you smell it?

Most of it's here. That progesterone that's tripping your meter is probably because of the moobs.

ConHog
01-15-2012, 12:30 PM
Anyone with 2/3 of a functioning braincell knows the only reason yer jumping into Gunnys shit with Gabby that goes back longer than youve been anywhere is that youll expect her to jump in and help you when you get your ass handed to you elsewhere. And when she fails to perform to your standards, youll cry like a baby again.

Anyone.e with a functioning brain cell. And any honesty knows will admit that I call out hypocrisy when I see it whether I'm involved or not. I hate hypocrites.

Jess
01-15-2012, 12:33 PM
My point about the hypocrisy of calling others out for picking on women when he does so himself stands

Rank has it's privileges.

Shattered is allowed to pick at Gunny with or without me because she's known him even longer than I have.

Gunny and Gabby have a history here that preceded you or I. She picks at him and should be able to take it when he returns it, right? We've discussed that before. That still stands.

Jess
01-15-2012, 12:34 PM
Most of it's here. That progesterone that's tripping your meter is probably because of the moobs.

Who has moobs? Nobody I'm in close proximity to. :wtf:

Sir Evil
01-15-2012, 12:36 PM

Ya know, it seems anytime I try to do good by the guy he has to go and piss on me! oh well....steelers lost! :lmao:

shattered
Anyone.e with a functioning brain cell. And any honesty knows will admit that I call out hypocrisy when I see it whether I'm involved or not. I hate hypocrites.

Youd better duck. Getting hit in the eye with your own hypocrisy would suck, Id imagine.

ConHog

Shattered is allowed to pick at Gunny with or without me because she's known him even longer than I have.

Gunny and Gabby have a history here that preceded you or I. She picks at him and should be able to take it when he returns it, right? We've discussed that before. That still stands.

You're exactly right gabby should be able to take it without me coming in here and calling.g gunny a woman abuser.

Likewise so should dis. And you've even posted yourself that what I do isn't picking on women.

Ans so we agree on this topic. Gunny is a hypocrite

jimnyc
01-15-2012, 12:37 PM
fuck you!

Is it supposed to be *real skeery* cause you said it in red? Fuck you too, I hope that damn ferret gets loose and eats your balls while you sleep.

You have about 3 years of time to hear the entire list? For 43 years this dickhead has been making me miserable. He didn't put "evil" in his name for no reason, he truly is evil. I think I might stab him the next time I see him, just for giggles.

jimnyc
01-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Ya know, it seems anytime I try to do good by the guy he has to go and piss on me! oh well....steelers lost! :lmao:

Last time the Vikings made their way through the playoffs and won the big game was... was.... was.... Oh, that's right, they never did! But they lost oen of the times they made it there to the Steelers!

"Silence, I keel you!"

Jess
01-15-2012, 12:41 PM

Just ain't right, is it? You try to help him out and he doesn't appreciate it.

jimnyc
01-15-2012, 12:42 PM
Just ain't right, is it? You try to help him out and he doesn't appreciate it.

Ask him about how I used to throw his heavy metal albums down the sewer when he pissed me off! :lol9:

Jess
01-15-2012, 12:43 PM
You're exactly right gabby should be able to take it without me coming in here and calling.g gunny a woman abuser.

Likewise so should dis. And you've even posted yourself that what I do isn't picking on women.

Ans so we agree on this topic. Gunny is a hypocrite

One thing Gunny AIN'T is a woman abuser.

I see a similarity there between the two of you - neither of you gives quarter because of what appendage resides betwixt another's legs. It's equal opportunity.

And if Gabby needs you to defend her from Gunny:
A. She can't take what she dishes out
B. You would be doing exactly what you deride Gunny for doing.

hjmick
01-15-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm going to give you both a time out...

shattered
01-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Ask him about how I used to throw his heavy metal albums down the sewer when he pissed me off! :lol9:

If'n those were mine, you wouldt be alive to brag about it today, cupcake. I took my metal very seriously back then. :)

Jess
01-15-2012, 12:46 PM
Is it supposed to be *real skeery* cause you said it in red? Fuck you too, I hope that damn ferret gets loose and eats your balls while you sleep.

You have about 3 years of time to hear the entire list? For 43 years this dickhead has been making me miserable. He didn't put "evil" in his name for no reason, he truly is evil. I think I might stab him the next time I see him, just for giggles.

:laugh:

Ain't nothing quite like family, huh? Tell us of his evil deeds, Jimmy.

Is it worse than my brother threatening to beat me with a baseball bat cuz I smashed his aluminum cans?

How about when him and his buddy were going to lower me down out of the barn - with a rope around my lil neck?

It's a wonder I have anything to do with him at all, now that I think about it ...

ConHog
01-15-2012, 12:50 PM
One thing Gunny AIN'T is a woman abuser.

I see a similarity there between the two of you - neither of you gives quarter because of what appendage resides betwixt another's legs. It's equal opportunity.

And if Gabby needs you to defend her from Gunny:
A. She can't take what she dishes out
B. You would be doing exactly what you deride Gunny for doing.

Once again exactly my point. But you watch the next time it happens will Guy.NY stop and think "GEE its not woman abusing when I do it so I shouldn't call it woman abusing when he does it?"

Probably not and so Im gonna keep saying it is when he does it. Has nothing to do with gabby. She just happens to be the woman du jour

Jess
01-15-2012, 12:54 PM
Once again exactly my point. But you watch the next time it happens will Guy.NY stop and think "GEE its not woman abusing when I do it so I shouldn't call it woman abusing when he does it?"

Probably not and so Im gonna keep saying it is when he does it. Has nothing to do with gabby. She just happens to be the woman du jour

As I said previously - neither of you is going to back down, neither of you is going to admit the other is right and neither of you (apparently) is going to shut up.

Geez, I feel like I'm Mom on here too and this is supposed to be my time to get away from the kids and relax. :rolleyes:

ConHog
01-15-2012, 01:03 PM
As I said previously - neither of you is going to back down, neither of you is going to admit the other is right and neither of you (apparently) is going to shut up.

Geez, I feel like I'm Mom on here too and this is supposed to be my time to get away from the kids and relax. :rolleyes:

What am I supposed to admit to being wrong about? I already agreed it is not woman abusing to flame a woman. I've alwats agreed with thwt

Sir Evil
01-15-2012, 01:04 PM
Last time the Vikings made their way through the playoffs and won the big game was... was.... was.... Oh, that's right, they never did! But they lost oen of the times they made it there to the Steelers!

"Silence, I keel you!"

Umm, busted by tebow after a 12-4 season and they will be sitting home watching the SB just like the rest but difference is the vikings pick #3 so enjoy that late first rounder that will probably be a bust anyway.....jerkoff!

Sir Evil
01-15-2012, 01:05 PM

Yeah but I did your girlfriend! :lmao:

Jeff
01-15-2012, 01:08 PM

Mom could I get a sandwich and a coke ? :laugh:

Gabby is quite capable of handling herself IMO half of what she puts on here is to just annoy some posters and has also had some real battles with other members that have served, I know this cause I went to bat for her one night when someone responded (I felt) way over the top to her, I have learned Gabby can take it and actually ( I think ) enjoys the attention

AS for Sir Evil being Evil Jim you where the most devilish kid around :laugh: kind of like the pot calling the kettle black here

Jess
01-15-2012, 01:09 PM

:lol9:

jimnyc
01-15-2012, 01:15 PM

I knew you did, and now you finally admit it! You coulda just asked ya know!

Umm, busted by tebow after a 12-4 season and they will be sitting home watching the SB just like the rest but difference is the vikings pick #3 so enjoy that late first rounder that will probably be a bust anyway.....jerkoff!

Sure is fun to root yearly for your team rather than just on draft day!! Go play in traffic now, assfuck.

AS for Sir Evil being Evil Jim you where the most devilish kid around :laugh: kind of like the pot calling the kettle black here

He as evil, I was just both smart and smarter than him. Then again, so was our dog!

Gunny
01-15-2012, 01:23 PM
Mom could I get a sandwich and a coke ? :laugh:

Gabby is quite capable of handling herself IMO half of what she puts on here is to just annoy some posters and has also had some real battles with other members that have served, I know this cause I went to bat for her one night when someone responded (I felt) way over the top to her, I have learned Gabby can take it and actually ( I think ) enjoys the attention

Gabby's a stupid leftwingnut slut. You want to try again with an actual argument or what?

Sir Evil
01-15-2012, 01:40 PM
I knew you did, and now you finally admit it! You coulda just asked ya know!

Didn't have to aske her so why would I of asked you! :laugh2:

ConHog
01-15-2012, 02:13 PM
Didn't have to aske her so why would I of asked you! :laugh2:

You didn't ask? So , are we to assume you waited until she was passed out? :lol:

ConHog
01-15-2012, 04:56 PM
Gabby's a stupid leftwingnut slut. You want to try again with an actual argument or what?

I'm curious as to how you would react if someone posted on a message board that Jess is a stupid slut.

Now, I know you Gunny so I want it to be VERY clear that I am calling Jess neither stupid nor a slut. I don't think she's either. Neither do I think Gabby is either, but THAT is irrelevant.

Gabby has a husband and children to, maybe just maybe they don't want some stranger calling their wife/mother a slut anymore than you would want Jess to be called that.

You got the stones to answer that question honestly?

Sir Evil
01-15-2012, 05:01 PM
You didn't ask? So , are we to assume you waited until she was passed out? :lol:
Assume away but ya know what they say when you assume...:laugh:

Sir Evil
01-15-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm curious

Curiousity killed the cat.... should of let this on alone....:poke:

Jess
01-15-2012, 05:07 PM

Oh geez.

I wonder if I can disable the internet for a while until this thread gets good and buried. Hmmm ... betcha I CAN distract Gunny for a while but eventually I'm gonna need a break ...

ConHog
01-15-2012, 05:09 PM

I'm a naughty boy, and like to poke the bear, what can I say.

Jess
01-15-2012, 05:12 PM
I'm curious as to how you would react if someone posted on a message board that Jess is a stupid slut.

Now, I know you Gunny so I want it to be VERY clear that I am calling Jess neither stupid nor a slut. I don't think she's either. Neither do I think Gabby is either, but THAT is irrelevant.

Gabby has a husband and children to, maybe just maybe they don't want some stranger calling their wife/mother a slut anymore than you would want Jess to be called that.

A. What someone says about me on a board means exactly nothing in reality. I know I'm neither stupid nor a slut. Not a whore either - never have gotten paid. Just fyi. :cool:
B. I don't go around making personal attacks on any other members, regardless of what I feel about them. Period.
C. IF somebody ever said the above about me, I can handle it on my own. I have not ever, nor do I now need anyone to rush to my defense.
D. Let this thing go. If I had MY way, both of you would be sent to your rooms. Oddly enough, I'm the youngest and (theoretically) most emotional of the members in this little cluster. Weird that I'm the one trying to smooth this out, huh?

ConHog
01-15-2012, 05:16 PM
A. What someone says about me on a board means exactly nothing in reality. I know I'm neither stupid nor a slut. Not a whore either - never have gotten paid. Just fyi. :cool:
B. I don't go around making personal attacks on any other members, regardless of what I feel about them. Period.
C. IF somebody ever said the above about me, I can handle it on my own. I have not ever, nor do I now need anyone to rush to my defense.
D. Let this thing go. If I had MY way, both of you would be sent to your rooms. Oddly enough, I'm the youngest and (theoretically) most emotional of the members in this little cluster. Weird that I'm the one trying to smooth this out, huh?

That speaks to what YOU would do. Speaks NOTHING to do what Gunny would do.

Fact is, we all each and everyone of us KNOW that Gunny would go apeshit if someone posted that about you he would go postal, as he probably should, calling a woman a slut isn't cool. Unless it's Gunny doing the calling I suppose.

I'll let it go when Gunny stops getting drunk and accusing me of picking on women. Since I've already indicated that I don't think he picks on women, I only said it in this thread to point out HIS hypocrisy.

gabosaurus
01-15-2012, 08:39 PM

Is this a "my staff is larger than your staff" thing? No one outranks anyone on this board. This isn't the military. Anyone who throws shit at me gets it kicked back into their ugly bald face.

No one is defending me. Nor do I need defending. ConHog is smart enough to know bullshit when it starts stinking up a thread.

ConHog
01-15-2012, 08:44 PM
Is this a "my staff is larger than your staff" thing? No one outranks anyone on this board. This isn't the military. Anyone who throws shit at me gets it kicked back into their ugly bald face.

No one is defending me. Nor do I need defending. ConHog is smart enough to know bullshit when it starts stinking up a thread.

Fuck I was hoping to get at least a tata pic out of playing the hero, I had heard that was the going rate. Guess that's only from women who don't have class. Not mentioning any names, but...........

For real though, no I wasn't defending you, I merely took advantage of a situation that allowed me point out Gunny's hypocrisy.

But send the tata pic if you want. And yes Jim, I'll share if she comes through. :lol:

ConHog
01-15-2012, 09:49 PM

Bumped to see if Gunny will answer.

jimnyc
01-15-2012, 09:58 PM

You KNOW you aren't going to like what he says to you. You KNOW that things are a little volatile right now and the 2 of you haven't been seeing eye to eye. WHY would you be going so far out of your way to push his buttons?

Gunny
01-15-2012, 09:59 PM
Fuck I was hoping to get at least a tata pic out of playing the hero, I had heard that was the going rate. Guess that's only from women who don't have class. Not mentioning any names, but...........

For real though, no I wasn't defending you, I merely took advantage of a situation that allowed me point out Gunny's hypocrisy.

But send the tata pic if you want. And yes Jim, I'll share if she comes through. :lol:

There's no hypocrisy. That would mean I was afraid to say I hate what I hate and be a PC, leftwingnut dipshit like you. The fact is, I had a stead fast rule about attacking people's family. UNLESS that numbskull brought their own family member into the equation.

Which, you did. Fair game in that thread from then on. THAT is fair. What's NOT fair is when a dumbass bitch like you tries to use a 10 years old to make a point and think you're above the repercussions of your actions. But then, that DOES make you a typical leftwingnut, doesn't it?

Gunny
01-15-2012, 10:01 PM

Answer what? I don't answer to punks and pussies. I answer to God and me. Want me to tell your stupid fucking ass to shut up again? Or what? Let it go and walk away. I won't back down to your trifling little ass, PERIOD. SO I guess you better put on your big boy panties and be the better man here, huh?

ConHog
01-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Answer what? I don't answer to punks and pussies. I answer to God and me. Want me to tell your stupid fucking ass to shut up again? Or what? Let it go and walk away. I won't back down to your trifling little ass, PERIOD. SO I guess you better put on your big boy panties and be the better man here, huh?

There's no doubt that I am the BETTER man Gunny.

Why are you afraid to answer a simple question. How would you react if someone called Jess a slut the way you called Gabby a slut?

Gunny
01-15-2012, 10:57 PM
There's no doubt that I am the BETTER man Gunny.

Why are you afraid to answer a simple question. How would you react if someone called Jess a slut the way you called Gabby a slut?

You aren't a better anything. How's that fence you're trying ride feel up your ass?

And all you got to do is come here and call her one to her face. That'll work out REAL nice for you. And me. Too bad youy won't survive for a "lessons learned" thing.

gabosaurus
01-15-2012, 11:40 PM
ConHog, if I had some nice boobies, I would gladly send pics to you and Jim.

I have nothing bad to say about Jess. I actually feel sorry for her. Too bad marriage doesn't have "Lemon Laws" like auto buys do. In case you get a model that blows nothing but hot air all the time. :cool:

ConHog
01-16-2012, 12:56 AM
You aren't a better anything. How's that fence you're trying ride feel up your ass?

And all you got to do is come here and call her one to her face. That'll work out REAL nice for you. And me. Too bad youy won't survive for a "lessons learned" thing.

I knew your dumb ass would go there even though I mads it clear that I don't think that about Jess. I actually get along ti e with her.

It was a hypothetical that you are avoiding. Like the plague

ConHog
01-16-2012, 01:03 AM
You KNOW you aren't going to like what he says to you. You KNOW that things are a little volatile right now and the 2 of you haven't been seeing eye to eye. WHY would you be going so far out of your way to push his buttons?

I made it clear Jim. He can end it by admitting that calling a woman abuser is stupid. Otherwise ill Co.Tunis pointing out his hypocrisy.

ConHog
01-16-2012, 01:04 AM
ConHog, if I had some nice boobies, I would gladly send pics to you and Jim.

I have nothing bad to say about Jess. I actually feel sorry for her. Too bad marriage doesn't have "Lemon Laws" like auto buys do. In case you get a model that blows nothing but hot air all the time. :cool:

All boobs are nice. I'm sure Jim agreea

jimnyc
01-16-2012, 10:39 AM
I made it clear Jim. He can end it by admitting that calling a woman abuser is stupid. Otherwise ill Co.Tunis pointing out his hypocrisy.

Then if you're going to keep it in the cage - don't complain when you read something in here that you don't like. You'll push, push, push - and then be the first to complain when you feel something is out of line. Don't push and/or place certain people on ignore, and problems don't get a chance to move forward. But you refuse the ignore route and push buttons.

ConHog
01-16-2012, 11:08 AM
Then if you're going to keep it in the cage - don't complain when you read something in here that you don't like. You'll push, push, push - and then be the first to complain when you feel something is out of line. Don't push and/or place certain people on ignore, and problems don't get a chance to move forward. But you refuse the ignore route and push buttons.

I've not complained about ANYTHING written in the cage.

But it sure seems like you're taking a side here when you said you wouldn't.

That being said, check your inbox anyway.

jimnyc
01-16-2012, 11:14 AM
I've not complained about ANYTHING written in the cage.

But it sure seems like you're taking a side here when you said you wouldn't.

That being said, check your inbox anyway.

Not true. Your very last 'reported post' was over something written in the cage. Besides, that is not the point. I just don't want you complaining about ANY member, and then pushing buttons in your next breath. Even if it's 2 different people. If you don't like negative things coming your way, then you shouldn't be pushing buttons and not expecting those negative things to be the result.

Sir Evil
01-16-2012, 11:14 AM

CH, what makes you think you have the authority to attack a moderator even if you feel you are right? that curiousity thing really is going to kill you.....

ConHog
01-16-2012, 11:16 AM
Not true. Your very last 'reported post' was over something written in the cage. Besides, that is not the point. I just don't want you complaining about ANY member, and then pushing buttons in your next breath. Even if it's 2 different people. If you don't like negative things coming your way, then you shouldn't be pushing buttons and not expecting those negative things to be the result.

I don't think that's true, I think what I reported was something said in the Marine pissing thread. I could be wrong.

Anyway, I've never said shit about the negative things being said, what I HAVE commented on is one poster flaming and nothing being said and another poster flaming and the whole place coming down as if some crime were committed.

And once again, this isn't even necessary if you'd read your PMs.

jimnyc
01-16-2012, 11:19 AM
I don't think that's true, I think what I reported was something said in the Marine pissing thread. I could be wrong.

Anyway, I've never said shit about the negative things being said, what I HAVE commented on is one poster flaming and nothing being said and another poster flaming and the whole place coming down as if some crime were committed.

And once again, this isn't even necessary if you'd read your PMs.

No. YOU started a thread calling me out about Tebow. Shattered came in and gave it to you. YOU reported that post. It's all in black and white.

I ALWAYS read my PM's. You haven't sent me anything at all today and you're wrong for implying otherwise. I reply to ALL PM'S, and I'm confident that if you look in your sent box you will see you are wrong.

ConHog
01-16-2012, 11:21 AM
No. YOU started a thread calling me out about Tebow. Shattered came in and gave it to you. YOU reported that post. It's all in black and white.

I ALWAYS read my PM's. You haven't sent me anything at all today and you're wrong for implying otherwise. I reply to ALL PM'S, and I'm confident that if you look in your sent box you will see you are wrong.

Hmm okay, well I thought the other thing was since then.

Anyway, on the PM issue, that's weird, because I sent you a copy of a PM i sent to Gunny, he's already responded, your name is on the header, maybe I fucked it up, I'll forward to you.

jimnyc
01-16-2012, 11:21 AM
CH - go look at your sent messages. Gunny just replied to a message you TRIED to send to both of us - you TITLED the message - Gunny;jimnyc - but you sent it to just Gunny. So stop your bellyaching about me not replying, and doing that bellyaching in public, when it's YOU who fucked up and didn't know how to send a PM properly.

shattered
01-16-2012, 11:27 AM
Ah.. let the whining commence!

shattered
01-16-2012, 11:29 AM
Hmm okay, well I thought the other thing was since then.

Anyway, on the PM issue, that's weird, because I sent you a copy of a PM i sent to Gunny, he's already responded, your name is on the header, maybe I fucked it up, I'll forward to you.

You reported me for responding to a Steel Cage post? Aaahahahahahahahahaaaahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!

Dipshit.

jimnyc
01-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Since the feuds are only growing, and taking away from the board, this is being shut down.