:clap:

Missileman
01-17-2012, 10:03 PM

Yep...but now it appears there's a leak in the septic system. :poke:

Nukeman
01-19-2012, 07:17 AM
Yep...but now it appears there's a leak in the septic system. :poke:
You beat me to it. I was goingto say it looks like it washed back ashore. thats the problem with dumping it in the ocean, it always drifts back to shore....:laugh:

ConHog
01-19-2012, 03:38 PM

The kettle called, he wants his black back.

Abbey Marie
01-19-2012, 04:29 PM

jimnyc
01-19-2012, 04:49 PM
Awwwww..... Lets not be so hard on 'ol OCA. Let's at least toy with him till the weekend is over. His beloved 49ers play, and if they lose, we can all make fun of him. If they win, we'll just ban him! :coffee:

p.s. Alex Smith is gay, not that there is anything wrong with that of course

ConHog
01-19-2012, 06:03 PM
Awwwww..... Lets not be so hard on 'ol OCA. Let's at least toy with him till the weekend is over. His beloved 49ers play, and if they lose, we can all make fun of him. If they win, we'll just ban him! :coffee:

p.s. Alex Smith is gay, not that there is anything wrong with that of course

Win or lose, I intend to make fun of the pillow biter known as OCA.

I know that comes as a shock to you. :laugh:

Sir Evil
01-20-2012, 09:31 PM

Listen connie, this is a guy you obviously had history with and now he posts something totally irrelevant to you and whats the first thing you do? Hmmm, and you wonder why I questioned your need to turn everything into a argument...:blah:

OCA
01-20-2012, 10:48 PM
Connie you aren't gonna send 14 messages a day(I already heard about that lol) to the mods or beat up any females if I make you cry, are you?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
01-20-2012, 10:50 PM

"I know guys on the seal team".........................lol, sure you do Connie.

Maybe you better deal with Shattered before you play big boy ball with me.:laugh:

ConHog
01-21-2012, 05:24 PM

Maybe you better deal with Shattered before you play big boy ball with me.:laugh:

Hey stupid , his name was Tommy Ratzlaff, he graduated from Green Forest High School in Green Forest, Ar in 1994, the same year as my younger brother. I knew him since he was 6 years old and he certainly was a Master Chief in the US Navy and was one of the members of Seal Team 6 who was killed when their helicopter was shot down in Afghanistan last year.

It's a simple enough matter to do a Google search on the name to confirm that information.

No Green Forest is not the school district that I serve as a school board member.

PATHETIC that you would attempt to use a slain soldier as some sort of attack on me.

Have a great weekend.

OCA
01-21-2012, 08:17 PM
Hey stupid , his name was Tommy Ratzlaff, he graduated from Green Forest High School in Green Forest, Ar in 1994, the same year as my younger brother. I knew him since he was 6 years old and he certainly was a Master Chief in the US Navy and was one of the members of Seal Team 6 who was killed when their helicopter was shot down in Afghanistan last year.

It's a simple enough matter to do a Google search on the name to confirm that information.

No Green Forest is not the school district that I serve as a school board member.

PATHETIC that you would attempt to use a slain soldier as some sort of attack on me.

Have a great weekend.

How long did it take for you to google that Connie? Unbelievable, I think i'll make up a persona too.

Missileman
01-21-2012, 08:40 PM
How long did it take for you to google that Connie? Unbelievable, I think i'll make up a persona too.

How about a Greek wannabe badass...wait...that one's been done already.

OCA
01-21-2012, 08:49 PM
How about a Greek wannabe badass...wait...that one's been done already.

Did someone new sign up in the last couple months?

shattered
01-21-2012, 09:08 PM

You can't even get anywhere taking me on, and you expect HIM to?

LMAO.

Go home, OCA. All you've got is your mouth - that's not much game.

shattered
01-21-2012, 09:10 PM
Listen connie, this is a guy you obviously had history with and now he posts something totally irrelevant to you and whats the first thing you do? Hmmm, and you wonder why I questioned your need to turn everything into a argument...:blah:

He doesn't have any history with anyone. What most likely happened is he thought OCA was one of the "big dogs", found out he wasn't shit, and then started trying to slam him, in hopes of getting IN with the so-called "big dogs". (which he's still trying to do)

OCA
01-21-2012, 09:13 PM
You can't even get anywhere taking me on, and you expect HIM to?

LMAO.

Go home, OCA. All you've got is your mouth - that's not much game.

OMG...I so handled you many moons ago(historical record), don't be stupid for the 2nd time now.

ConHog
01-21-2012, 09:17 PM

Jim or any other mod/admin I'm happy to entrust my real identity to you via pm so that you can simply say "it's true OCA" and put an end to this idiot making light of a brave family friend's death while serving our country in order to try to slam me in return for one of you shutting down that line of attack of his.

Make no mistake, I don't give a shit what the idiot says about me personally , but I wouldn't , and haven't made up anything about anything related to my military career nor that of Master Sergent Raztlaff's sacrifice.

And no OCA this isn't whining, it's pointing out that my friend's memory deserves better.

OCA
01-21-2012, 09:20 PM
He doesn't have any history with anyone. What most likely happened is he thought OCA was one of the "big dogs", found out he wasn't shit, and then started trying to slam him, in hopes of getting IN with the so-called "big dogs". (which he's still trying to do)

LMFAO@SHATTERED!

Hows the labia licking going honey?

OCA
01-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Jim or any other mod/admin I'm happy to entrust my real identity to you via pm so that you can simply say "it's true OCA" and put an end to this idiot making light of a brave family member's death while serving our country in order to try to slam me in return for one of you shutting down that line of attack of his.

Make no mistake, I don't give a shit what the idiot says about me personally , but I wouldn't , and haven't made up anything about anything related to my military career nor that of Master Sergent Raztlaff's sacrifice.

And no OCA this isn't whining, it's pointing out that my friend's memory deserves better.

Waaaah waaaah!
:laugh2:

I'm not making light of his death you ignorant fucking hillbilly, i'm making light of you pathetic life, so pathetic that you make shit up to look important. Next thing we know you will be related to Ray Lewis and Eli Manning.

OCA
01-21-2012, 09:32 PM

ROTFLMFAO! Connie is getting rippied by you Johnny and he thanked the post...........what a fucking toolshed!

shattered
01-21-2012, 09:54 PM
OMG...I so handled you many moons ago(historical record), don't be stupid for the 2nd time now.

You also laid claim to happily f'ing every guy HERE in the ass...that doesn't make it so, cupcake.

Sir Evil
01-21-2012, 10:48 PM

Big dogs? :laugh2:

anyone that thinks of a forum leader or owner as big dogs are also likely to be the ones that carried the teams jock straps! Never thought of it from that aspect but damn that just sounds pathetic if people truly try that hard to fit in.

big dogs.....:lmao:

Sir Evil
01-21-2012, 10:51 PM
ROTFLMFAO! Connie is getting rippied by you Johnny and he thanked the post...........what a fucking toolshed!

well wasn't trying to rip him rather just point out the flaw in blowing up every thread with a flame, done that myself and it gets old after awhile.. know what I'm saying dickhead?:laugh2:

ConHog
01-21-2012, 10:55 PM
well wasn't trying to rip him rather just point out the flaw in blowing up every thread with a flame, done that myself and it gets old after awhile.. know what I'm saying dickhead?:laugh2:

And therein lies the REAL reason I thanked you. Guess it took more than one brain cell to figure that out, and one brain cell is one more than OCA has...

Sir Evil
01-21-2012, 11:10 PM
And therein lies the REAL reason I thanked you. Guess it took more than one brain cell to figure that out, and one brain cell is one more than OCA has...

Ok, let me see if I am understanding this reply... So you thanked my original point as though it made sense yet in the very same sentence you revert right back to the flaming I first commented about?? do you not see the paradox here?

:uhoh:

ConHog
01-21-2012, 11:46 PM
Ok, let me see if I am understanding this reply... So you thanked my original point as though it made sense yet in the very same sentence you revert right back to the flaming I first commented about?? do you not see the paradox here?

Yes . I seen your point, but seeings as how this IS the steel cage, it doesn't apply. Or so I was led to believe.

PS I am oft wont to thank and even rep good posts even if I don't agree with them.

OCA
01-22-2012, 09:30 AM

Paradox........too big a word for folks from Arkansas Johnny.

OCA
01-22-2012, 09:31 AM
Yes . I seen your point, but seeings as how this IS the steel cage, it doesn't apply. Or so I was led to believe.

PS I am oft wont to thank and even rep good posts even if I don't agree with them.

You fucking liar(again), you didn't see shit. You didn't understand shit, cage or no cage. Are you a hoe or a rake?

OCA
01-22-2012, 09:35 AM
You also laid claim to happily f'ing every guy HERE in the ass...that doesn't make it so, cupcake.

Lets just clear the air honey...........how the fuck you got to be staff at USMB proves a point, its not who you know its who you blow because its a political board as far as I remember and you don't know thing fucking 1 about politics. You were always just a trolling little skank looking for drama wherever you could find it like the pigs they send out looking for truffles.

But with that said, i'd fuck your ass.......deal? All you need is good health insurance for the stitches that will be surely needed.

Sir Evil
01-22-2012, 09:53 AM

True rules don't necessarily apply the same in the cage but that was not even the point I was getting at. The point is that you are generally caught up in the arguments throughout the regular forum but the moment this guy posts you go right to it as soon as the opportunity presented itself.

There was a time I would of welcomed that but I just get bored with the arguing especially when you know it's the other that is simply looking to argue.

Sir Evil
01-22-2012, 09:55 AM
But with that said, i'd fuck your ass.......deal? All you need is good health insurance for the stitches that will be surely needed.

Umm, nothing like getting right to the chorus morris... :smoke:

Gunny
01-22-2012, 10:34 AM
Lets just clear the air honey...........how the fuck you got to be staff at USMB proves a point, its not who you know its who you blow because its a political board as far as I remember and you don't know thing fucking 1 about politics. You were always just a trolling little skank looking for drama wherever you could find it like the pigs they send out looking for truffles.

Really? I'm the one that made her staff at USMB. I don't seem to recall events happening as you have them laid out. She was damned good at getting rid of trolls and I made use of her talents. Period.

shattered
01-22-2012, 10:39 AM

Still as charming as ever, I see.

You're an idiot, OCA. Always have been, always will be.

Stick to goats.

OCA
01-22-2012, 10:46 AM
Really? I'm the one that made her staff at USMB. I don't seem to recall events happening as you have them laid out. She was damned good at getting rid of trolls and I made use of her talents. Period.

I call em like I know em to be Gunny.

You use the term "was" though.......I don't remember her "ever" being like that.........lol.

OCA
01-22-2012, 10:47 AM
Still as charming as ever, I see.

You're an idiot, OCA. Always have been, always will be.

Stick to goats.

I'm charming..............when one is deserving of charm.

I'm brilliant, always have been, always will be.

Don't be a hater.

shattered
01-22-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm charming..............when one is deserving of charm.

I'm brilliant, always have been, always will be.

Don't be a hater.

I couldn't possibly care less what your opinion on something as simplistic as the weather is, much less anything of real importance.

In order to be hated, you would have to have been liked at some point. You've never been anything more than just another loudmouth hoping to be heard.

No matter how big your mouth, how loud your bark, you will never rate more than simple indifference.

Gunny
01-22-2012, 10:53 AM
I call em like I know em to be Gunny.

You use the term "was" though.......I don't remember her "ever" being like that.........lol.

Tell you what ....

First, being a moderator doesn't mean you have to know shit about politics. It means you have to know how to enforce rules. She did. Simple as that.

Second, I LIVE with Jess. Both she and shattered know I have never met shattered in person, much less been on the receiving end of your accusation. How about you discuss that with THEM.

If you are under some assumption that being on MY staff meant you had to blow me, I have a serious supplemental list to the above to you can discuss it with as well. The fact is, you're just repeating bullshit and/or jumping to baseless conclusions.

OCA
01-22-2012, 10:59 AM
Tell you what ....

First, being a moderator doesn't mean you have to know shit about politics. It means you have to know how to enforce rules. She did. Simple as that.

Second, I LIVE with Jess. Both she and shattered know I have never met shattered in person, much less been on the receiving end of your accusation. How about you discuss that with THEM.

If you are under some assumption that being on MY staff meant you had to blow me, I have a serious supplemental list to the above to you can discuss it with as well. The fact is, you're just repeating bullshit and/or jumping to baseless conclusions.

Who the hell is Jess?

Many, many years of seeing Shattered on this and the other board, my opinion of her stands as factual and i'm sure many others concur.

"Its not who you know but who you blow" is a metaphor Gunny.

OCA
01-22-2012, 11:02 AM
I couldn't possibly care less what your opinion on something as simplistic as the weather is, much less anything of real importance.

In order to be hated, you would have to have been liked at some point. You've never been anything more than just another loudmouth hoping to be heard.

No matter how big your mouth, how loud your bark, you will never rate more than simple indifference.

Sure you do, thats why you are respoonding, people who don't care don't respond............fact.

You have always been just a bitty fucking troll jumping into shit where you did not belong, i'm guessing no social life, I know i'm right.

You mean less to me than a homeless crackhead I jump over on the street bu every once in a while its fun to stop and spit on them.

Jess
01-22-2012, 11:06 AM
Who the hell is Jess?

Many, many years of seeing Shattered on this and the other board, my opinion of her stands as factual and i'm sure many others concur.

"Its not who you know but who you blow" is a metaphor Gunny.

:bye1:

shattered
01-22-2012, 11:06 AM
Sure you do, thats why you are respoonding, people who don't care don't respond............fact.

You have always been just a bitty fucking troll jumping into shit where you did not belong, i'm guessing no social life, I know i'm right.

You mean less to me than a homeless crackhead I jump over on the street bu every once in a while its fun to stop and spit on them.

And yet, here you sit. *shakes head*

Idiot.

You seem to "know" a lot, but when it comes right down to it, you don't know shit. You pick one thing, latch on to it like an angry pitbull, toss it around, and hope at some point that it'll stick, when all it really does is land right back on your own head, because you're *always* wrong.

shattered
01-22-2012, 11:07 AM
:bye1:

Shh! You don't exist yet - OCA hasn't lain down the law on you yet.

Jess
01-22-2012, 11:09 AM
Shh! You don't exist yet - OCA hasn't lain down the law on you yet.

My bad.

Is this stuff supposed to matter? Just askin' ...

OCA
01-22-2012, 11:10 AM
My bad.

No, not really, its just sometimes fun to pick on the handicapped.

shattered
01-22-2012, 11:11 AM
My bad.

Not really. But it depends on who you ask, I suppose. Maybe Gunny made you up...

Jess
01-22-2012, 11:15 AM
Not really. But it depends on who you ask, I suppose. Maybe Gunny made you up...

Oh.

If he made me up, I wish he would have dreamed up more money in my hand. He might have made me less argumentative too. ;)

shattered
01-22-2012, 11:16 AM
oh.

If he made me up, i wish he would have dreamed up more money in my hand. he might have made me less argumentative too. ;)

lmao!

Gunny
01-22-2012, 11:19 AM
Oh.

If he made me up, I wish he would have dreamed up more money in my hand. He might have made me less argumentative too. ;)

:slap:

Jess
01-22-2012, 11:20 AM
lmao!

I have no clear recollection ... :halo9:

Sir Evil
01-22-2012, 11:20 AM
My bad.

Umm, should anything discussed on a message board really matter? being this is the flame zone it should be even more insignificant... some people take typed messages on a forum way too serious.

Gunny
01-22-2012, 11:21 AM
How did this turn from picking on OCA to picking on ME?:smoke:

shattered
01-22-2012, 11:22 AM
How did this turn from picking on OCA to picking on ME?:smoke:

*ANY* word in the English language can be somehow referenced back to you - you're just that cool.

Jess
01-22-2012, 11:22 AM
No, not really, its just sometimes fun to pick on the handicapped.

Why? Even if you "win", you still just beat up someone who is, as you say - handicapped.

Anyhoo, it's words on a screen. You wanna pick on somebody, I got a short list of real life people that are prime. :whistling2:

Jess
01-22-2012, 11:23 AM
*ANY* word in the English language can be somehow referenced back to you - you're just that cool.

Yup. Gunny's got it like that. He's special, huh? :beer:

shattered
01-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Yup. Gunny's got it like that. He's special, huh? :beer:

Yup yup. :laugh:

OCA
01-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Why? Even if you "win", you still just beat up someone who is, as you say - handicapped.

Anyhoo, it's words on a screen. You wanna pick on somebody, I got a short list of real life people that are prime. :whistling2:

Because its time killing and sometimes that is all these poeople are worth.

I always win.

shattered
01-22-2012, 11:29 AM

I always win.

Yep. You win, OCA. Now what?

OCA
01-22-2012, 11:29 AM
And yet, here you sit. *shakes head*

Idiot.

You seem to "know" a lot, but when it comes right down to it, you don't know shit. You pick one thing, latch on to it like an angry pitbull, toss it around, and hope at some point that it'll stick, when all it really does is land right back on your own head, because you're *always* wrong.

Shattered, you might be able to bullshit newcomers but all of us old timers know the real you, just a little drama troll, kind of like an ass sniffing dog. This thread is proof.

I'm always right........fact.

I'm like God and the ten commandments, I say it and so it shall be.

OCA
01-22-2012, 11:31 AM
Yep. You win, OCA. Now what?

Nothing, i'm a catch and release guy, I throw you back in to land you another day.

I've already caught you over the years........what? A couple dozen times?

Jess
01-22-2012, 11:31 AM

I always win.

What is all they are worth? Your time? Time = money, you know. But perhaps you have the time and money to squander it on us idiots here.

And nobody "wins" on here. Very few people come on a message board without their own opinion and the conviction that they are right. Fewer still change their opinion based on something they read here, written on a screen by somebody, somewhere, with no credentials whatsoever.

shattered
01-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Shattered, you might be able to bullshit newcomers but all of us old timers know the real you, just a little drama troll, kind of like an ass sniffing dog. This thread is proof.

Oh.. That explains a lot, actually. I don't believe in God, either.. I knew there was a reason I could never do anything but laugh at you when you lay down your law...

Jess
01-22-2012, 11:34 AM

Well, good God, man! Say I'm gonna win the lottery.

OCA
01-22-2012, 11:38 AM
Well, good God, man! Say I'm gonna win the lottery.

Pick 4...........7269

OCA
01-22-2012, 11:38 AM
I don't believe in God

BINGO! Mystery solved.

Jess
01-22-2012, 11:40 AM
Pick 4...........7269

Excellent! When the money comes in, to make sure that I thank you properly, I'll pos rep you at least four times. ;)

jimnyc
01-22-2012, 11:40 AM
Pick 4...........7269

What state, fuckface? If you pick correctly, I'll have Sir Evil blow you!!! :coffee:

shattered
01-22-2012, 11:43 AM
BINGO! Mystery solved.

I wonder if the God you believe in approves of your behavior...

OCA
01-22-2012, 11:45 AM
What is all they are worth? Your time? Time = money, you know. But perhaps you have the time and money to squander it on us idiots here.

And nobody "wins" on here. Very few people come on a message board without their own opinion and the conviction that they are right. Fewer still change their opinion based on something they read here, written on a screen by somebody, somewhere, with no credentials whatsoever.

Its Sunday, I never work on Sundays, its my day off from the gym, housework is all done, wife is at the gym, kids are playing and i'm enjoying doing a little bashing of idiots.

Some people crochet, I bash. It is what it is.

And yes there are winners and there are losers.............in everything.

OCA
01-22-2012, 11:49 AM
I wonder if the God you believe in approves of your behavior...

Maybe yes, maybe no.

Fo sho though he don't like yours.

Sir Evil
01-22-2012, 11:50 AM
What state, fuckface? If you pick correctly, I'll have Sir Evil blow you!!! :coffee:

:smoke:

swallow glass........:upyours:

OCA

Cali............buy a plane ticket, its for today only.

Evil is going to blow me..........again?:laugh2:

shattered
Its Sunday, I never work on Sundays, its my day off from the gym, housework is all done, wife is at the gym, kids are playing and i'm enjoying doing a little bashing of idiots.

Tuesday, Friday, and yesterday must have been your "days off", too.

Jess
01-22-2012, 11:51 AM

We'll have to agree to disagree about that one. :cool:

OCA
01-22-2012, 11:51 AM
:smoke:

swallow glass........:upyours:

You know what i'm going to do? I'm going to sign Mr. Gaffney up here as a new member!:laugh2:

OCA
01-22-2012, 11:53 AM
Tuesday, Friday, and yesterday must have been your "days off", too.

Check the times honey, always check the times.

For chrissakes! Am I the oinly one here with decent investigative skills?

Sir Evil
01-22-2012, 11:54 AM
Cali............buy a plane ticket, its for today only.

Evil is going to blow me..........again?:laugh2:

Umm, see reply to Jim......

ConHog
01-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Umm, see reply to Jim......

Why is this dude so interested in getting his dick into your mouth dude? He's mentioned it like a half a dozen times.

If I remember correctly he says he's married to a hotttie and yet in this thread he's mentioned you sucking his cock and fucking shattered in the ass. His wife is more understanding than mine I guess. :slap:

Sir Evil
01-22-2012, 12:30 PM
Where is the smiley that is shakin' his head???

I now drop a measuring stick here as I leave, let's see who comes out the winner......:uhoh:

shattered
01-22-2012, 12:50 PM
Why is this dude so interested in getting his dick into your mouth dude? He's mentioned it like a half a dozen times.

If I remember correctly he says he's married to a hotttie and yet in this thread he's mentioned you sucking his cock and fucking shattered in the ass. His wife is more understanding than mine I guess. :slap:

You're one to talk, with the way you talk to women here, while supposedly being married to a "hottie". If either of you were, neither of you would disrespect your wives like that.

You're both exactly the same.

Missileman
01-22-2012, 01:33 PM
Where is the smiley that is shakin' his head???

I now drop a measuring stick here as I leave, let's see who comes out the winner......:uhoh:

My money's on one of the ladies! :laugh:

ConHog
01-22-2012, 01:37 PM
You're one to talk, with the way you talk to women here, while supposedly being married to a "hottie". If either of you were, neither of you would disrespect your wives like that.

You're both exactly the same.

Just so you know you're on ignore b/c I thought we were at detente, but someone pointed this post out to me.

What a bold faced lie by you. I have NEVER EVER

A) talked about a dude sucking my cock ANYWHERE
B) Told a woman online that I'd fuck her in the ass, nor do anything else inappropriate with her.

In fact quite the opposite, this board is littered with posts by me where I have declared that I would NEVER EVER EVER cheat on my wife.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

OCA
01-22-2012, 01:48 PM
this board is littered with posts by me

Damn! The truest thing you've ever said! We need a road crew from the local jail to go on trash detail to pick up all the garbage you've left laying around.

Sir Evil
01-22-2012, 02:07 PM
In fact quite the opposite, this board is littered with posts by me where I have declared that I would NEVER EVER EVER cheat on my wife.

Holy shit! so this actually goes back to that stupid thread of wives?? Damn, just don't think there will be a big enough measuring stick, time to break out the caution: children at play sign......:laugh:

jimnyc
01-22-2012, 02:21 PM
:popcorn:

Jess
01-22-2012, 02:38 PM
:popcorn:3210

ConHog
01-22-2012, 03:31 PM

I think you have jaundice girl, you're looking awful yellow.

Jess
01-22-2012, 03:34 PM

naw, i jus' et too much popcorn

Gunny
01-22-2012, 07:01 PM

Wrong color.:dev:

Jess
01-23-2012, 09:30 AM
Wrong color.:dev:

:whistling2:

Gunny
01-23-2012, 01:10 PM
:whistling2:

:halounplugged: