PDA

View Full Version : Pot, Meet Kettle

Hobbit
05-18-2007, 02:26 AM
The AP printed an article detailing the race and gender of past presidential staffs, taking special care to note the lack of 'diversity' among Republican staffs. Michelle Malkin decided to do a little investigating of her own, and found out that the Board of Directors at the AP is whiter than a Mississippi golf course.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/007559.htm

stephanie
05-18-2007, 02:31 AM
The AP printed an article detailing the race and gender of past presidential staffs, taking special care to note the lack of 'diversity' among Republican staffs. Michelle Malkin decided to do a little investigating of her own, and found out that the Board of Directors at the AP is whiter than a Mississippi golf course.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/007559.htm

Man oh man.......I saw that earlier......

Laughed my ass off...

Good for Michelle.......:dance:

All you all....who keep insisting.....WE(conservative, republicans) ARE RACIST.......:laugh2:

chum43
05-18-2007, 02:43 AM
I love it... the absence of diversity, we're racist... when we do have a little diversity, we're racist... it's funny... I remember when alan keyes ran and they gave the party crap for parading him out there.

I really wish I was a racist so I could have one more reason to hate michelle malkin... but that is besides the point.

stephanie
05-18-2007, 03:11 AM
:laugh2:

stephanie
05-18-2007, 03:25 AM
I love it... the absence of diversity, we're racist... when we do have a little diversity, we're racist... it's funny... I remember when Alan keyes ran and they gave the party crap for parading him out there.

I really wish I was a racist so I could have one more reason to hate Michelle malkin... but that is besides the point.

I don't like a lot of people...........But......hate??

And go ask...Michael Steel........about hate???

Abbey Marie
05-18-2007, 10:11 AM
For anyone who doesn't click on the link, here's the AP Board of Directors. :laugh2:

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/images/apgrou.jpg

gabosaurus
05-18-2007, 10:19 AM
Most corporate boards of directors are white and male. It's the way America runs.

Abbey Marie
05-18-2007, 10:23 AM
Most corporate boards of directors are white and male. It's the way America runs.

Either way, the AP is the one hypocritically criticizing others for it.

Birdzeye
05-18-2007, 11:11 AM

Unfortunately. But that's how some people like it.

Hobbit
05-18-2007, 12:06 PM
Hey, I, personally, don't care if a business looks like a Klan rally. I think private businesses should be allowed to descriminate based on race (if you can survive the picketers...), or at least the government shouldn't stop them. However, when a company with a board of directors like this is criticizing others for not being 'diverse' enough, it just screams of self-righteous hypocrisy. It's like somebody pulling a leather purse out of a leather coat, then taking out a leather wallet so she can hand you a pamphlet about how it's immoral to eat meat because it kills animals.

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2007, 12:10 PM

That's how the world runs--except for asia because all the people there are asian. I'm not convinced that this is such a bad thing. If Africans and other brown people wanted to get on the board of directors badly enough I think they could do it.

I don't like racial quotas. They suck.