PDA

View Full Version : Mom shoots intruder dead whille on phone with 911

revelarts
01-20-2012, 02:19 PM
Good for her.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bp5gAY6aIjA?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>
whole story in context with 9-11 recording ....but its youtube, is it wrong

It's amazing, a women can do everything while on the dang phone.

ConHog
01-20-2012, 04:33 PM
Good for mom.

Missileman
01-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Good for her.

<OBJECT style="WIDTH: 640px; HEIGHT: 390px">

<EMBED height=360 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/bp5gAY6aIjA?version=3&feature=player_detailpage allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></OBJECT>
whole story in context with 9-11 recording ....but its youtube, is it wrong

It's amazing, a women can do everything while on the dang phone.

Except drive worth a damn.

bullypulpit
01-21-2012, 11:37 AM
Good on her.

Gunny
01-22-2012, 10:25 AM
I don't get it. All you see is people committing or trying to commit violent crimes in Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, etc. You'd think they might learn. That baby'll probably know how to shoot by the time he's 5. If this woman hadn't killed him, the state will.

Rule #1. REDNECKS OWN GUNS MORONS

Rule #2. DON'T FUCK WITH A REDNECK MOMMA BEAR. You WILL die.

Jess
01-22-2012, 11:18 AM
I don't get it. All you see is people committing or trying to commit violent crimes in Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, etc. You'd think they might learn. That baby'll probably know how to shoot by the time he's 5. If this woman hadn't killed him, the state will.

Rule #1. REDNECKS OWN GUNS MORONS

Rule #2. DON'T FUCK WITH A REDNECK MOMMA BEAR. You WILL die.

Works the same with cows. Years ago, Mom and Dad were out looking at new calves. My mom asked my dad which cow was the mother of this cute little calf. My smartass dad said "Grab a hold of it. When he hollers, you'll find out real quick which cow is his mama." :laugh:

Gunny
01-22-2012, 11:50 AM
Works the same with cows. Years ago, Mom and Dad were out looking at new calves. My mom asked my dad which cow was the mother of this cute little calf. My smartass dad said "Grab a hold of it. When he hollers, you'll find out real quick which cow is his mama." :laugh:

Why do you think I yell "Hi Honey, it's me ..." before coming in the house?:laugh:

Jess
01-22-2012, 11:54 AM
Why do you think I yell "Hi Honey, it's me ..." before coming in the house?:laugh:

Is it bad when I say "Can you be more specific?" :whistling2:

ConHog
01-22-2012, 01:33 PM

My greeting is usually more like

"you goddamned dog why do you always have to run up and pounce on me like you're Dino and I'm Fred Flinstone?"

He's not quite that bad, but he does get excited when a member of his pack gets home. And if a non member of his pack came in the house....... well I can only imagine how ugly that would be. My grandpa when he was alive was about the only person who didn't live in the house who could just walk into the house. Even mom knocks first. Funny to, grandpa was a little guy 5'3" 130 lbs or so when he was healthy and older of course and that big rough ass dog was just as gentle around him as you could imagine, never jumped on him, never tried to rough house with him, like the dog knew "no this guy can't be that rough" or something.

Gunny
01-23-2012, 02:00 PM
My greeting is usually more like

"you goddamned dog why do you always have to run up and pounce on me like you're Dino and I'm Fred Flinstone?"

He's not quite that bad, but he does get excited when a member of his pack gets home. And if a non member of his pack came in the house....... well I can only imagine how ugly that would be. My grandpa when he was alive was about the only person who didn't live in the house who could just walk into the house. Even mom knocks first. Funny to, grandpa was a little guy 5'3" 130 lbs or so when he was healthy and older of course and that big rough ass dog was just as gentle around him as you could imagine, never jumped on him, never tried to rough house with him, like the dog knew "no this guy can't be that rough" or something.

I'm waiting still for Flabby to respond. She's always got some smartass shit to say, but the fact is, if this had been her, she and her children would be on the next episode of Forensic Files.

gabosaurus
01-23-2012, 02:51 PM
I want to know why the woman believes she needed to call 911 for permission to shoot an intruder. If someone has broken into my home, I am going to shoot first and ask questions later.
There was an issue in Texas a while back where a homeowner shot two kids breaking into his home. The bleeding hearts wanted to know why he didn't take into account that they were kids. His answer was the same that mine would be -- if you are in my home and threatening my family, I don't care if you are 10 years old. Your weapon will be matched with my weapon and you will lose.