PDA

View Full Version : May God Bless the 49ers tomorrow

OCA
01-21-2012, 08:30 PM
If there is good and there is evil and good triumphs evil the boys wearing the white hats from the city by the bay will triumph over the diseased horde from Gotham.

The NFC Championship game returns to its rightful home............Candlestick Park. Can't wait to try on that 6th ring.

jimnyc
01-21-2012, 08:34 PM
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/raiders477/sfsucks.jpg

OCA
01-21-2012, 08:38 PM
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/raiders477/sfsucks.jpg

Boy what are you gonna do tomorrow? If I win I'm gonna talk shit and if the neanderthal from Jersey wins..............................LMFAO!

jimnyc
01-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Boy what are you gonna do tomorrow? If I win I'm gonna talk shit and if the neanderthal from Jersey wins..............................LMFAO!

I suppose it's better if the Niners win, that idiot texts me like 90 teams if the Steelers lose and double that if his team wins. I'm gonna text bomb him if they lose Sunday!

OCA
01-21-2012, 08:43 PM
I suppose it's better if the Niners win, that idiot texts me like 90 teams if the Steelers lose and double that if his team wins. I'm gonna text bomb him if they lose Sunday!

You and me both................i'm getting shit from him daily on FB and now even your sis is in on it too.

HAHAHA! You should've seen me piss in his wheaties after we beat them in the regular season, I told him i'd help him find his dad and we would start in the most likely spot.............Harlem.:laugh:

OCA
01-22-2012, 09:52 AM
Today is the day.............we return to our rightly spot atop the NFC.

Gunny
01-22-2012, 09:56 AM
If there is good and there is evil and good triumphs evil the boys wearing the white hats from the city by the bay will triumph over the diseased horde from Gotham.

The NFC Championship game returns to its rightful home............Candlestick Park. Can't wait to try on that 6th ring.

Who are they playing against?

Doesn't matter. I hope they lose. I can't even imagine how they got the NFC Championship game.

OCA
01-22-2012, 10:02 AM
Who are they playing against?

Doesn't matter. I hope they lose. I can't even imagine how they got the NFC Championship game.

The midgets from nyc.

They got there with brutal defense, a massive number of takeaways, a vastly improved offense and................ heart.

Gunny
01-22-2012, 10:10 AM
The midgets from nyc.

They got there with brutal defense, a massive number of takeaways, a vastly improved offense and................ heart.

The NY Giants? What happened to the Packers?

The NY Giants vs the SF 49ers. "God, I don't ask for much, but .... if you could crack open the center of field and swallow BOTH teams ......"

OCA
01-22-2012, 10:44 AM
The NY Giants? What happened to the Packers?

The NY Giants vs the SF 49ers. "God, I don't ask for much, but .... if you could crack open the center of field and swallow BOTH teams ......"

The Packers picked last week, the wrong week, to play their worst game of the year.

I'm sensing a Cowgirls fan here?

Gunny
01-22-2012, 10:48 AM
The Packers picked last week, the wrong week, to play their worst game of the year.

I'm sensing a Cowgirls fan here?

Steelers and Cowboys. However, as I tried to explain to your counterpart, CH, and you should have picked up on the clue I didn't know who was playing, I don't sit around like a fool slugging beer and acting like a moron over overpaid grown men playing a kid's game.

I can say however, that of the 4 teams left -- BOTH fields could open wide and all 4 teams disappear and I'd just go get a toothpick.

OCA
01-22-2012, 10:54 AM
Steelers and Cowboys. However, as I tried to explain to your counterpart, CH, and you should have picked up on the clue I didn't know who was playing, I don't sit around like a fool slugging beer and acting like a moron over overpaid grown men playing a kid's game.

I can say however, that of the 4 teams left -- BOTH fields could open wide and all 4 teams disappear and I'd just go get a toothpick.

Well I don't sit around and slugging beer but I do love pro football!

Gunny
01-22-2012, 10:58 AM
Well I don't sit around and slugging beer but I do love pro football!

I did too. When I was a kid. And before free agency, the referee's thinking the games were about them, and the "miraculous" carrying by the ref's of a team called the Patriots over the Raiders and Steelers in the plaoffs after 9/11 with blatant bad calls just so we could have a f-ing "patriotic" team in the SB that year. The latter being the nail in the nail in the coffin.

My mother always swore the NFL was fixed after the jets beat the Colts in the SB and I always argued with her about it. Right up until the playoffs in Dec 01/Jan 02.

OCA
01-22-2012, 11:08 AM
I did too. When I was a kid. And before free agency, the referee's thinking the games were about them, and the "miraculous" carrying by the ref's of a team called the Patriots over the Raiders and Steelers in the plaoffs after 9/11 with blatant bad calls just so we could have a f-ing "patriotic" team in the SB that year. The latter being the nail in the nail in the coffin.

My mother always swore the NFL was fixed after the jets beat the Colts in the SB and I always argued with her about it. Right up until the playoffs in Dec 01/Jan 02.

AHAH! The tuck rule, gotta agree with you there, bad call, very bad call.

Now with that said, I can go down the list of at the very least questionable calls that have helped the Steelers to a few Lombardis.

My point is that there are crappy calls that go for and against teams every year, and yeah when they go against my team I bitch and moan just like everyone else but in the end refs are human and humans fuck up from time to time, its just the way it is.

But fixed? No.

Sir Evil
01-22-2012, 11:10 AM

White hats? wtf are you talking about? Well at least this niner quarterback this time wont be flying a rainbow flag but I think big blue will prevail!!!

Gunny
01-22-2012, 11:14 AM
AHAH! The tuck rule, gotta agree with you there, bad call, very bad call.

Now with that said, I can go down the list of at the very least questionable calls that have helped the Steelers to a few Lombardis.

My point is that there are crappy calls that go for and against teams every year, and yeah when they go against my team I bitch and moan just like everyone else but in the end refs are human and humans fuck up from time to time, its just the way it is.

But fixed? No.

Point is, the referee's control the games, and they decide who wins or loses. This isn't basketball where if you're good enough you can make a bad call up in 24 seconds. If a ref squashes your 8 minute drive at the end, he costs you a game. Seen it happen too many times.

Then we can go to the fact that these over-paid primdonnas in their leotards and pads couldn't tackle my 8 years old, much less each other. They want to try flying through the air and whacksomeone with a shoulder and look all pretty for the camera. Half the time, they end up getting stiff-armed into a face plant and no tackle.

THEN you can go to the fact that when I DID watch football, the 4 teams I couldn't stand the most are the only ones left this year. Too bad I think golf is for pussies. Now I'll have to find something more entertaining to do SB Sunday, like work on my truck or clean the bathroom.

OCA
01-22-2012, 11:23 AM
White hats? wtf are you talking about? Well at least this niner quarterback this time wont be flying a rainbow flag but I think big blue will prevail!!!

You are out of your fucking mind Viking boy! We already handled those douches once, second time around will be easy, the Giants that lost twice to the Deadskins and to Seattle will show up today.

We are on our way to 6 bitch!

OCA
01-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Point is, the referee's control the games, and they decide who wins or loses. This isn't basketball where if you're good enough you can make a bad call up in 24 seconds. If a ref squashes your 8 minute drive at the end, he costs you a game. Seen it happen too many times.

Then we can go to the fact that these over-paid primdonnas in their leotards and pads couldn't tackle my 8 years old, much less each other. They want to try flying through the air and whacksomeone with a shoulder and look all pretty for the camera. Half the time, they end up getting stiff-armed into a face plant and no tackle.

THEN you can go to the fact that when I DID watch football, the 4 teams I couldn't stand the most are the only ones left this year. Too bad I think golf is for pussies. Now I'll have to find something more entertaining to do SB Sunday, like work on my truck or clean the bathroom.

Bitter I say! Bitter!
:laugh2:

Sir Evil
01-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Too bad I think golf is for pussies.

Well if you do it like me and Jim it's not too bad! We don't play golf but do go to the driving range. One particular sits just off the major roadway so it's good fun to get a bucket of balls but instead of going for the flage we just turn around and blast them out into oncoming traffic.. :laugh2:

Gunny
01-22-2012, 11:27 AM
Bitter I say! Bitter!
:laugh2:

Bitter? If I'm bitter about anything it's what they've turned football into period. That kind of transends sitting around hooting for a team. If they still played football like men, I'd probably still watch it.

OCA
01-22-2012, 11:36 AM
Bitter? If I'm bitter about anything it's what they've turned football into period. That kind of transends sitting around hooting for a team. If they still played football like men, I'd probably still watch it.

Leather helmets without face masks? :laugh2:

Gunny
01-22-2012, 11:39 AM
Leather helmets without face masks? :laugh2:

We played balls to the wall, full contact when I was a kid, many times barefoot in shorts. Pads just meant you could hit even harder.

OCA
01-22-2012, 11:54 AM
We played balls to the wall, full contact when I was a kid, many times barefoot in shorts. Pads just meant you could hit even harder.

Thats pick up football! Got knocked out of bounds once and head bounced off a rock.

Best was playing in the fall before te leaves got raked.

Sir Evil
01-22-2012, 12:00 PM
You are out of your fucking mind Viking boy! We already handled those douches once, second time around will be easy, the Giants that lost twice to the Deadskins and to Seattle will show up today.

We are on our way to 6 bitch!

The packers handle the g-men last time around as well, didn't get them too far in the playoffs though.. Not suggesting the niners won't win rather that already concluding so is just crazy.. isn't san fran like the gay capitol of the world? :laugh2:

OCA
01-22-2012, 12:43 PM
The packers handle the g-men last time around as well, didn't get them too far in the playoffs though.. Not suggesting the niners won't win rather that already concluding so is just crazy.. isn't san fran like the gay capitol of the world? :laugh2:

We aren't the Packers, we have a defense.

S.F.30 Midgets 20.

cadet
01-22-2012, 01:33 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaS0iBDVQ5GCtFFUeOLJCttNEFeYa4_ CdQ0lWxH8m8dhAEqWj7

Yay!!!!! GO HOME TEAM!!!!!

OCA
01-22-2012, 01:42 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaS0iBDVQ5GCtFFUeOLJCttNEFeYa4_ CdQ0lWxH8m8dhAEqWj7

Yay!!!!! GO HOME TEAM!!!!!

There is still a team in Miami?

cadet
01-22-2012, 01:45 PM

Your damn right there is!!! :salute:

Gunny
01-22-2012, 02:45 PM

Why so it is ....:laugh:

Gunny
01-22-2012, 02:47 PM

Yeah. Just a worthless owner and revolving worthless coaches now. As I recall, when Miami was rolling off Superbowl wins YOUR team wasn't in the playoffs. Not to mention you probably weren't born yet.

ConHog
01-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Yeah. Just a worthless owner and revolving worthless coaches now. As I recall, when Miami was rolling off Superbowl wins YOUR team wasn't in the playoffs. Not to mention you probably weren't born yet.

By rolling off superbowl wins are you referring to 1973 and 1974? That's not much of a roll.

OCA
01-22-2012, 04:49 PM

Born in 67 Gunster, Miami isn't worth the price of the grass in South Florida anymore, not even a team on the radar.