PDA

View Full Version : May God Doubly Bless the NY Giants Tomorrow

Abbey Marie
01-22-2012, 03:33 PM
http://www.bigbluetailgate.com/wall/sbgl.jpg

OCA
01-22-2012, 04:47 PM
Abbey, Abbey, Abbey....do you really think a team that lost to the Redskins twice and the.....gasp......Seahawks.......can really beat the 5 time S.B. champs?

Come on now, we handled the midgets once, twice....no problem.

Abbey Marie
01-22-2012, 05:27 PM
Abbey, Abbey, Abbey....do you really think a team that lost to the Redskins twice and the.....gasp......Seahawks.......can really beat the 5 time S.B. champs?

Come on now, we handled the midgets once, twice....no problem.

Oh, you mean the team that just beat the Packers? ;)

ConHog
01-22-2012, 06:01 PM
Well, I didn't really care but Abbey vs OCA? Go Giants.

OCA
01-22-2012, 06:04 PM
Oh, you mean the team that just beat the Packers? ;)

Packers weren't really that good, we are OBVIOUSLY the best team in football right now.

OCA
01-22-2012, 06:05 PM
Well, I didn't really care but Abbey vs OCA? Go Giants.

Well thats cool, but really, a bit of hard truth, nobody gives a fuck what you think on any subject, online or real life.

Sorry, truth hurts.

ConHog
01-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Well thats cool, but really, a bit of hard truth, nobody gives a fuck what you think on any subject, online or real life.

Sorry, truth hurts.

How truly sad that you believe that your opinion is worth anything more than anyone's .

Gunny
01-22-2012, 06:13 PM
Packers weren't really that good, we are OBVIOUSLY the best team in football right now.

I keep wondering what this "we" shit is. Oddly enough, I've never seen anyone with "OCA" on the back of his jersey.

ConHog
01-22-2012, 06:17 PM
I keep wondering what this "we" shit is. Oddly enough, I've never seen anyone with "OCA" on the back of his jersey.

He's their official 'ball handler"

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

fj1200
01-22-2012, 06:28 PM
How truly sad that you believe that your opinion is worth anything more than anyone's .

It is what it is, blame God for instilling that power in me.

Look closer.

He's their official 'ball handler"

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

How was that night you spent in N.O. after the LSU/Bama game? Remember anything?

Legislating from the bench does an end around on true legislation. Pretending it doesn't is just more to the dishonest arguments of gays and their enablers. Same crowd tried to pretend there's no slippery slope either. Well, except for that one I've been watching this country go down for 50 years.

Who's talking about legislating from the bench?

What you don't think that doctors would do the right thing medically every time anymore than businesses would do the right thing without SOME form of government regulations?

Me either

Actually I think regulations are typically more harmful than helpful at least in the form that they seem to take in our country unfortunately. Regulations should be like a doctor's oath; do no harm to the free market and then work in respect to ensuring the basis for a free market, promoting transparency, enforcing contracts, etc. Government regulation doesn't ensure doctors do the right thing medically than insurance companies, as payors, don't already do or contract law does/would do.

My badly worded post had more to do with FDA stuff or what you were talking about, government enforcing abortion laws.

Gunny
01-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Look closer.

At what? Some fan(atic) that identifies with a professional football team as "we"? I'll pass.

ConHog
01-22-2012, 06:41 PM
How was that night you spent in N.O. after the LSU/Bama game? Remember anything?

Idiot, I'm a Razorback fan.

Oh, and I never talk about "we" when talking about the team either.

LOL

bet you're one of those grown ass men that runs around in a jersey LOL.

Gunny
01-22-2012, 06:58 PM
Idiot, I'm a Razorback fan.

Oh, and I never talk about "we" when talking about the team either.

LOL

Yeah. CUz I'm going to pay $60 for a shirt with a name that isn't mine and I number I never wore.

ConHog
01-22-2012, 07:03 PM
Yeah. CUz I'm going to pay $60 for a shirt with a name that isn't mine and I number I never wore.

Just to be sure you realize, I was talking to OCA.

And there is nothing wrong with a man OWNING jerseys, he just shouldn't wear them. Little kids and hot women, yes, grown men, no.

hey OCA you want to make a friendly bet?

If San Fransisco wins I'll change my avater to a 49'er image of your choice until after teh SB, if the Giants win you change yours to a Giant's one of MY choice.

Gunny
01-22-2012, 07:13 PM

And there is nothing wrong with a man OWNING jerseys, he just shouldn't wear them. Little kids and hot women, yes, grown men, no.

The only ones I ever had were mine.

ConHog
01-22-2012, 07:22 PM
The only ones I ever had were mine.

I own three Razorback jerseys

one is a throwback Steve Atwater Hog jersey
one is a Darren McFadden jersey
one is a Mitch Mustain jersey

well, they are numbered with their numbers, no names on college jerseys of course.

jimnyc
01-22-2012, 07:39 PM

Man, I feel like a loser now. I have a #36 jersey with "Bettis" on the back that I paid about $265 for, the only REAL jersey I ever bought. I also have a "Harrison" #92 which cost me $125. I also have a #36 "Woodson". I also have #14 "ODonnell". And #99 with "Kirkland".

Only bring them out for the season and only wear them on game day. Same as my Terrible Towels, they go away once the season is over. I'm very superstitious!!

I'm also a sucker who has spent big $$$ on Steelers crap!

ConHog
01-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Man, I feel like a loser now. I have a #36 jersey with "Bettis" on the back that I paid about $265 for, the only REAL jersey I ever bought. I also have a "Harrison" #92 which cost me $125. I also have a #36 "Woodson". I also have #14 "ODonnell". And #99 with "Kirkland".

Only bring them out for the season and only wear them on game day. Same as my Terrible Towels, they go away once the season is over. I'm very superstitious!!

Superstition > dress standards. we all know that, But even at that, hope you don't wear them out of the house LOL

PS Aint nothing wrong with buying merchandise. I have about 30 Razorback hats and don't wear hats at all. At last count I had 135 Razorbacks shirts of various design. Including my very prized 1994 NCAA basketball national champion shirt signed by all 5 starters and the coach.

And my very most prized possession (sports memorabilia) is a Peyton Mannning signed football from back in his days at Tennessee. Unfortunately things worked out that I never got a chance to get a Tebow autograph or I'd have one of those to.

Gunny
01-22-2012, 07:57 PM

Jerome Bettis is different. Especially if it was HIS jersey. I'm talking replicas. Like the numbnuts that run around in Texas in a Tony Homo jersey they bought at Academy Sports. I swear if he hurts his f-ing thumb at the end of the season one more time I'm going to road trip down there and cut it off.

I'm not talking authentic jersey from real players. Which would preclude any Arkansas jersey.

ConHog
01-22-2012, 08:09 PM
Jerome Bettis is different. Especially if it was HIS jersey. I'm talking replicas. Like the numbnuts that run around in Texas in a Tony Homo jersey they bought at Academy Sports. I swear if he hurts his f-ing thumb at the end of the season one more time I'm going to road trip down there and cut it off.

I'm not talking authentic jersey from real players. Which would preclude any Arkansas jersey.

LOL @ Gunny trying to flame about Arkansas players. I got news for you dude Atwater was at least as good a pro as Bettis.

Gunny
01-22-2012, 08:15 PM
LOL @ Gunny trying to flame about Arkansas players. I got news for you dude Atwater was at least as good a pro as Bettis.

Who?

ConHog
01-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Who?

8× Pro Bowl selection (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998)
2× First-Team All-Pro selection (1991, 1992)
Second-Team All-Pro selection (1996)
2× Super Bowl Champion (XXXII, XXXIII)
NFL 1990s All-Decade Team

AP NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year (1993)
PFWA Offensive Rookie of the Year (1993)
6× Pro Bowl selection (1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2004)
3× All-Pro selection (1993, 1996, 1997)
Super Bowl champion (XL)
AP NFL Comeback Player of the Year (1996)
PFWA Comeback Player of the Year (1996)
Walter Payton Man of the Year (2001)
3× Pittsburgh Steelers Team MVP (1996, 1997, 2000)
Sixth-leading rusher of All-Time
Pittsburgh Steelers All-Time Team

Two great players, impossible to say one was measurably better than the other given the positions they played.

Nice attempt at a flame though.

Sad how insecure Texans can be sometimes.

Abbey Marie
01-22-2012, 10:36 PM
Jints WIN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:dance::neener::joy4::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:: hyper:

Abbey Marie
01-22-2012, 10:37 PM

ConHog
01-22-2012, 10:55 PM

Guess we'll see OCA in a couple weeks . LOL