PDA

View Full Version : Hey OCA

ConHog
01-23-2012, 12:17 AM
Atleast the 49ers can count on you helping them find some slumpbusters to help them get over losing to the Giants :laugh:

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 07:33 AM
Atleast the 49ers can count on you helping them find some slumpbusters to help them get over losing to the Giants :laugh:

Connie, every once in awhile you should really have a nice cup of shut the fuck up!....:rolleyes:

ConHog
01-23-2012, 09:15 AM
Connie, every once in awhile you should really have a nice cup of shut the fuck up!....:rolleyes:

Um hmm, my bad I thought this was the Steel Cage?

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 06:52 PM
Um hmm, my bad I thought this was the Steel Cage?

Second time you thought it and second time you are right, begining to see the frequency of your posting habits?

Damn, I have had some major feuds with members through the years but this almost appears to be at obsession levels now..:cuckoo:

I guess if that floats your boat.....

ConHog
01-23-2012, 07:27 PM
Second time you thought it and second time you are right, begining to see the frequency of your posting habits?

Damn, I have had some major feuds with members through the years but this almost appears to be at obsession levels now..:cuckoo:

I guess if that floats your boat.....

Whatever dude, he came in here talking mad shit about 49ers yesterday, I'm sure he expected to take some grief today. I actually give him props for logging in. :laugh:

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 07:29 PM
Whatever dude, he came in here talking mad shit about 49ers yesterday, I'm sure he expected to take some grief today. I actually give him props for logging in. :laugh:

I seriously question you sexuality at this point..... :dunno:

ConHog
01-23-2012, 07:56 PM
I seriously question you sexuality at this point..... :dunno:

If you really thought I was gay, I'm sure you would have propositioned me by now.

:rolleyes:

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 07:59 PM
If you really thought I was gay, I'm sure you would have propositioned me by now.

:rolleyes:

now you're not my message board friend.....:laugh2:

ConHog
01-23-2012, 08:03 PM
now you're not my message board friend.....:laugh2:

You've never stabbed me in the back , so you obviously couldn't have been my "friend" to begin with.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 08:08 PM
You've never stabbed me in the back , so you obviously couldn't have been my "friend" to begin with.

eh, don't stab anyone in the bag, I have an issue I just spill it! seriously though, you question others motives on a message board and apologizing yet thrive on fucking with people... I think you take shit too serious when thrown at you but don't see the hypocricy when slinging the shit yourself...

ConHog
01-23-2012, 08:11 PM
eh, don't stab anyone in the bag, I have an issue I just spill it! seriously though, you question others motives on a message board and apologizing yet thrive on fucking with people... I think you take shit too serious when thrown at you but don't see the hypocricy when slinging the shit yourself...

no. I just differentiate between people I like and people I don't like and whether they like me and how I treat them.

OCA
01-23-2012, 08:13 PM

Evil, he's just a total fucking shitbag, worse than dried up dogshit in a field, don't waste your time with this pole smoker. I'd kick his country ass all over the fucking place but he'd probably have his illegal wife sue me.

OCA
01-23-2012, 08:15 PM
no. I just differentiate between people I like and people I don't like and whether they like me and how I treat them.

Jesus, you are an obsessed, worthless piece of shit. Do the board a favor and pull an RSR.

Reaaly, I wouldn't waste my piss on you if you were on fire but i'd find a case of penzoil and..........

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 08:18 PM
fuck, I don't care who does and doesn't like me here and for that matter I know their is alot that don't like me and I still don't give a shit but damn this shit is funny!

jimnyc
01-23-2012, 08:20 PM

Which one of your friends stabbed you in the back?

OCA
01-23-2012, 08:25 PM
fuck, I don't care who does and doesn't like me here and for that matter I know their is alot that don't like me and I still don't give a shit but damn this shit is funny!

Damn straight!

Although there are a few here whom their opinion of me matters for the most part I could give two fucks less what people think about me as long as I get mine and I enjoy myself.

Pssst..........i'm the coolest person anybody knows.

With that said, Connie's opinion of me is like tits on a boar................worthless, i'm sure i'm not the only one.

OCA
01-23-2012, 08:26 PM

Nobody probably, he's a drama troll who just makes shit up like that to stir the pot.

ConHog
01-23-2012, 10:42 PM

None, I was referencing a thread we had a few weeks back where Shadow, I believe it was, was talking about friends stabbing freinds in the back online.