PDA

View Full Version : It's only a message board...

ConHog
01-23-2012, 07:42 PM
so lashing out at "friends" and then not apologizing is a okay I guess?

Why does that seem to be the prevailing attitude on message boards?

I'm not talking about flame wars with people you don't like or that don't like you. Those can be fun. I'm talking about people who ordinarily get along get in a heated argument over a thread (hey it happens, no one is going to agree all the time) and whoom all the sudden one party escalates into something more and maybe the other party responds in kind, maybe they don't. But in either case then someone decides to apologize. Normally the adult thing to do, but the other party responds by refusing to admit they did anything wrong, or they further insult the other person and things get even worse.

Is that how people treat their real life friends to, or is it just another example of the anonymity of message boards?

Am I weird for finding this behavior unacceptable. (Yes , yes, I know I'm just overall weird, but I'm talking about this specific subject.)

Nothing in particular caused me to start this thread, this is just one of those things that has made me scratch my head for awhile.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 07:51 PM
Take your own advice and ready your title... it is what it is, a message board. do your really refer to these other names on the message boaqrd as your friends? lol, you're not my friend and I still question your sexuality!:laugh2:

Oh, and I have no problem with you...

ConHog
01-23-2012, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=Sir Evil;520859]Take your own advice and ready your title... it is what it is, a message board. do your really refer to these other names on the message boaqrd as your friends? lol, you're not my friend and I still question your sexuality!:laugh2:

Oh, and I have no problem with you...[/QUOTE

My thread title was a question, and I was looking for real conversation about it.

But whatever.

jimnyc
01-23-2012, 08:17 PM
You're correct, it is just a message board. So why in the world would you expect an apology from every person you consider your "friend"? Are your "friends" only allowed to say nice things to you? Sounds like you control your friends like North Korea control their citizens! :laugh2:

OCA
01-23-2012, 08:18 PM
This one is a laugher just because the author is the biggest offender of what he complains about.

What an absolute tool.

ConHog
01-23-2012, 08:34 PM
You're correct, it is just a message board. So why in the world would you expect an apology from every person you consider your "friend"? Are your "friends" only allowed to say nice things to you? Sounds like you control your friends like North Korea control their citizens! :laugh2:

That's my question in a nut shell. We "friend" people online. You're on my list in fact. Of course that doesn't mean we're as as close as real friends, and I didn't mean to imply it is so, but it does mean we have found some sort of rapport between us, or at least that is the way I look at it, so my question is , am I wrong?

And no, this thread was NOT directed at Jim, he was merely an example in this one post.

ConHog
01-23-2012, 08:36 PM
This one is a laugher just because the author is the biggest offender of what he complains about.

What an absolute tool.

Very true, except it's not. I happily apologize to those I consider worthy of an apology if things get carried away even partly b/c of me. That is FACT. What you of course can infer from the facts surrounding YOU is that you simply aren't worthy IMO.

OCA
01-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Very true, except it's not. I happily apologize to those I consider worthy of an apology if things get carried away even partly b/c of me. That is FACT. What you of course can infer from the facts surrounding YOU is that you simply aren't worthy IMO.

I'd wipe my ass with any apolgy of yours plus apologies show weakness.

Plus i'm never wrong so why apologize.

jimnyc
01-23-2012, 08:38 PM
That's my question in a nut shell. We "friend" people online. You're on my list in fact. Of course that doesn't mean we're as as close as real friends, and I didn't mean to imply it is so, but it does mean we have found some sort of rapport between us, or at least that is the way I look at it, so my question is , am I wrong?

And no, this thread was NOT directed at Jim, he was merely an example in this one post.

Wrong if you expect apologies! LOL

I say mean/nasty things to people all the time. I'd be spending more times apologizing than anything else if that were the case. If someone were my friend, and saw the way I post and mess with people throughout the board, if I tell them to fuck off, or eat shit or tell them they were a dirtbag - whether publicly or private - they wouldn't expect an apology from me. People say shit. Even more so online. Then there are various topics, and people post differently. For example, big difference between sports and politics. One may not be quite as nice in all places. But apologies? Only when truly necessary, IMO.

OCA
01-23-2012, 08:39 PM
am I wrong?

Yes, but don't let it get you down, its not the first time.

ConHog
01-23-2012, 08:45 PM
Wrong if you expect apologies! LOL

I say mean/nasty things to people all the time. I'd be spending more times apologizing than anything else if that were the case. If someone were my friend, and saw the way I post and mess with people throughout the board, if I tell them to fuck off, or eat shit or tell them they were a dirtbag - whether publicly or private - they wouldn't expect an apology from me. People say shit. Even more so online. Then there are various topics, and people post differently. For example, big difference between sports and politics. One may not be quite as nice in all places. But apologies? Only when truly necessary, IMO.

So, you DO agree that sometimes apologies are the best path. Especially when you have let's say two prolific posters who are going at it and it gets ugly to where the rest of the board has seen it? And especially if both sides were in the wrong (and let's be honest, rare is the fight where one person is completely at fault) and one person has apologized , shouldn't the other person feel themselves that they should recripocate and apologize for their own behavior? Or just say "fuck your apology" and pretend like they did nothing wrong.

And that brings up another thing. Do you say mean/nasty things to your real friends or is just because we only know each other online that it seems to be okay to mean and nasty even those who you mostly like if they upset you at all?

Maybe I'm just not asking my question right.

OCA
01-23-2012, 08:48 PM
So, you DO agree that sometimes apologies are the best path. Especially when you have let's say two prolific posters who are going at it and it gets ugly to where the rest of the board has seen it? And especially if both sides were in the wrong (and let's be honest, rare is the fight where one person is completely at fault) and one person has apologized , shouldn't the other person feel themselves that they should recripocate and apologize for their own behavior? Or just say "fuck your apology" and pretend like they did nothing wrong.

Jesus Mary! You got manhood problems. ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET! WHO CARES WHO APOLOGIZES AND WHO DOESN'T?

Do you need my wife to find you a reputeable gynecologist? I think mentopause is etting in.

jimnyc
01-23-2012, 08:48 PM

And that brings up another thing. Do you say mean/nasty things to your real friends or is just because we only know each other online that it seems to be okay to mean and nasty even those who you mostly like if they upset you at all?

You're asking the wrong person. RARELY would I think an apology is "warranted" and should be "expected" but for maybe talk about someone's family, or something equivalent where someone went WAY out of bounds.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 08:49 PM

are you considering yourself to be a prolific poster? psst, it is a message board so don't get your panties in a twist..:laugh:

OCA
01-23-2012, 08:49 PM
You're asking the wrong person. RARELY would I think an apology is "warranted" and should be "expected" but for maybe talk about someone's family, or something equivalent where someone went WAY out of bounds.

Maybe but sometimes not even then.

OCA
01-23-2012, 08:50 PM
are you considering yourself to be a prolific poster? psst, it is a message board so don't get your panties in a twist..:laugh:

Its life and death to Connie, don't make light of it!

ConHog
01-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Jesus Mary! You got manhood problems. ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET! WHO CARES WHO APOLOGIZES AND WHO DOESN'T?

Do you need my wife to find you a reputeable gynecologist? I think mentopause is etting in.

DO you know what a philosophical discussion is? Apparently not.

If you have nothing valuable to add to the thread, and no one doubts that you don't, please exit stage left.

ConHog
01-23-2012, 08:51 PM

Did I say this thread was about me or anyone else in particular? No I didn't.

OCA
01-23-2012, 08:53 PM
DO you know what a philosophical discussion is? Apparently not.

If you have nothing valuable to add to the thread, and no one doubts that you don't, please exit stage left.

Omg you are a joke.

I'm involved in this thread solely for the fact that a dude(supposedly) is gelding himself publicly, its fucking hilarious!

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 08:53 PM
Its life and death to Connie, don't make light of it!

:laugh2:

OCA
01-23-2012, 08:54 PM

And you think that you aren't transparent?

jimnyc
01-23-2012, 08:54 PM
I believe CH started this with a serious intent, but that lasted about 8 seconds. Moving to the cage.

Guys, please, going forward please keep the shit talking into already open threads in the cage.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 08:55 PM

So your panties are twisted, should I exit stage left as well? :laugh2:

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 08:57 PM
I believe CH started this with a serious intent, but that lasted about 8 seconds. Moving to the cage.

Guys, please, going forward please keep the shit talking into already open threads in the cage.

Damn, connie got his panties twisted and fucked it up for everyone! :laugh2:

ConHog
01-23-2012, 08:57 PM

I did start it as a serious thread, a philosophical one that is apparently beyond the capabilities of some around here.

It's all good though. Just want it clear that my thread wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. Or at any incident in particular.

Just something I've noticed over time on message boards.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 09:00 PM

Dude, you spend too much time on message boards, umm... maybe you should exit stage left! :lmao:

OCA
01-23-2012, 09:00 PM
I did start it as a serious thread, a philosophical one that is apparently beyond the capabilities of some around here.

It's all good though. Just want it clear that my thread wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. Or at any incident in particular.

Just how many fucking boards are you on Connie? Do you have any other life outside of the internet?

I'm all in on.......no.

OCA
01-23-2012, 09:01 PM

Sorry James, this douchebag just brings out the best in me!

OCA
01-23-2012, 09:02 PM
Dude, you spend too much time on message boards, umm... maybe you should exit stage left! :lmao:

No shit! He's playing Mr. tender right now but if a female jumps in out come Connie's fangs!

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 09:04 PM
No shit! He's playing Mr. tender right now but if a female jumps in out come Connie's fangs!

hey OCRA, you should exit stage left too!...... :slap:

ConHog
01-23-2012, 09:04 PM
Just how many fucking boards are you on Connie? Do you have any other life outside of the internet?

I'm all in on.......no.

Three, this one is the only political one and the only I post on on a regular basis. But I've been here not even a year, I did post at another board previous.

OCA
01-23-2012, 09:06 PM
Three, this one is the only political one and the only I post on on a regular basis. But I've been here not even a year, I did post at another board previous.

No shit you posted at another one previous, you got torn a new asshole there.....by chicks no less!:laugh:

OCA
01-23-2012, 09:07 PM
hey OCRA, you should exit stage left too!...... :slap:

No way..........I smell blood in the water.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 09:09 PM

hey man, just messin' with ya but bet your are seeing that whole hypocricy thing I pointed out earlier, or no? If slinging expect you will be hit with your own shit once in awhile..

Ok, exit stage left now..... :laugh2:

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 09:10 PM
No way..........I smell blood in the water.

Hit your menstraul cyle did ya? :laugh2:

OCA
01-23-2012, 09:12 PM
Hit your menstraul cyle did ya? :laugh2:

Well played sir!

ConHog
01-23-2012, 09:15 PM
hey man, just messin' with ya but bet your are seeing that whole hypocricy thing I pointed out earlier, or no? If slinging expect you will be hit with your own shit once in awhile..

Ok, exit stage left now..... :laugh2:

no hypocrisy, because i didn't write a thread about not flaming people. I LOVE to flame people. I didn't even write a thread about not flaming people you like. ALl I started a thread about was not apologizing when your own actions went beyond and started causing problems for the board as a whole. Since I have in fact apologized when I have done that, it isn't hypocrisy for me to ask about others doing so.

Now see if I called OCA a little bitch who would probably get his ass kicked by every person on this board be they male or female if he met them in real life and then complained if he flamed me in return, THAT would be hypocrisy.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 09:23 PM
no hypocrisy, because i didn't write a thread about not flaming people. I LOVE to flame people. I didn't even write a thread about not flaming people you like. ALl I started a thread about was not apologizing when your own actions went beyond and started causing problems for the board as a whole. Since I have in fact apologized when I have done that, it isn't hypocrisy for me to ask about others doing so.

Now see if I called OCA a little bitch who would probably get his ass kicked by every person on this board be they male or female if he met them in real life and then complained if he flamed me in return, THAT would be hypocrisy.

Ok, you're a big boy so take your medicine like one then.....

Shadow
01-23-2012, 09:26 PM
No shit you posted at another one previous, you got torn a new asshole there.....by chicks no less!:laugh:

That would only be true if you were calling RadioATL,Colin,Del etc "women"...but then they are all pussies and fight in packs like women so...

ConHog
01-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Ok, you're a big boy so take your medicine like one then.....

I will say once again, this thread was not geared towards a specific person or situation. It is based on observance of board behavior by many people.

I don't have a clue why you keep saying take your medicine, or anything similar when that has NOTHING to do with this thread.

OCA
01-23-2012, 09:29 PM

Something you have already done before, don't deny it.

OCA
01-23-2012, 09:30 PM
That would only be true if you were calling RadioATL,Colin,Del etc "women"...but then they are all pussies and fight in packs like women so...

Didn't take note of the names but pretty sure there were some females that he liked to get mouthy with.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 09:33 PM
I will say once again, this thread was not geared towards a specific person or situation. It is based on observance of board behavior by many people.

I don't have a clue why you keep saying take your medicine, or anything similar when that has NOTHING to do with this thread.

Now on top of questioning your sexuality I must question your comprhesion skills! Simply put, if ya dish it out man up when it comes your way. I merely pointed to an alternative to that.

Shadow
01-23-2012, 09:34 PM
so lashing out at "friends" and then not apologizing is a okay I guess?

Why does that seem to be the prevailing attitude on message boards?

I'm not talking about flame wars with people you don't like or that don't like you. Those can be fun. I'm talking about people who ordinarily get along get in a heated argument over a thread (hey it happens, no one is going to agree all the time) and whoom all the sudden one party escalates into something more and maybe the other party responds in kind, maybe they don't. But in either case then someone decides to apologize. Normally the adult thing to do, but the other party responds by refusing to admit they did anything wrong, or they further insult the other person and things get even worse.

Is that how people treat their real life friends to, or is it just another example of the anonymity of message boards?

Am I weird for finding this behavior unacceptable. (Yes , yes, I know I'm just overall weird, but I'm talking about this specific subject.)

Nothing in particular caused me to start this thread, this is just one of those things that has made me scratch my head for awhile.

Because most message boards are meant to be impersonal and people post anon. When they can show their ass...without worry of being outted...they will every time.

Shadow
01-23-2012, 09:37 PM
Didn't take note of the names but pretty sure there were some females that he liked to get mouthy with.

The main offender in that only threw tantrum after tantrum because she knew she had back up... some of which were of the moderator variety BTW. If she had to fend for herself,she would have ran for the hills.

OCA
01-23-2012, 09:42 PM
The main offender in that only threw tantrum after tantrum because she knew she had back up... some of which were of the moderator variety BTW. If she had to fend for herself,she would have ran for the hills.

Well there is a reason he is canned, and its not because of vendetta. I just haven't found it yet and maybe never will, maybe his dirty deeds were done in private.

ConHog
01-23-2012, 09:43 PM
Because most message boards are meant to be impersonal and people post anon. When they can show their ass...without worry of being outted...they will every time.

Thanks for a serious answer.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Thanks for a serious answer.

oh what, my answer weren't serious? fuck off, exit stage left bitch........:laugh2:

ConHog
01-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Well there is a reason he is canned, and its not because of vendetta. I just haven't found it yet and maybe never will, maybe his dirty deeds were done in private.

The admin of that board at the time is a moderator here, you're welcome to ask him about ANYTHING that happened over there, be sure to ask him about the 3 times a former mod on that board banned me during time periods when I wasn't even logged on, let alone posting.

Or you can just keep up with your attempt to flame here . lol

shattered
01-23-2012, 09:48 PM
What a lame-ass thread. Who didn't apologize to you THIS time, that supposedly is your "friend"?

Christ.

Oh, and if you have to whine for an apology, even IF you get one, it's not real - they're just trying to shut you the fuck up.

(And stop lying and saying that it has nothing to do with anything - that's NOT how you work, girly.)

Shadow
01-23-2012, 09:51 PM

They ban everyone they don't like. It's a little game they like to play...troll the posters we don't like until they break the rules...then throw a tantrum until they are banned.

And don't talk to me about "dirty deeds" a lot of that shit is done by the mods and posters you are trying to defend on that other board. They had no problem digging up and giving out MY personal information to their little click of assholes for kicks.

Not buying what you are selling.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 09:51 PM
What a lame-ass thread. Who didn't apologize to you THIS time, that supposedly is your "friend"?

Christ.

Oh, and if you have to whine for an apology, even IF you get one, it's not real - they're just trying to shut you the fuck up.

(And stop lying and saying that it has nothing to do with anything - that's NOT how you work, girly.)

Ouch! looks like you are in the jungle now connie... you gonna die! :laugh:

OCA
01-23-2012, 09:53 PM
The admin of that board at the time is a moderator here, you're welcome to ask him about ANYTHING that happened over there, be sure to ask him about the 3 times a former mod on that board banned me during time periods when I wasn't even logged on, let alone posting.

Or you can just keep up with your attempt to flame here . lol

Of course you were banned for no reason, right? lol

So you have to be logged on in order to get banned? Thats a new one.

Jimmy, those times when i've logged on the next day and saw I got banned over night.............piss off!:laugh2:

Unbelievable, i'm sending Connie a gift certificate to "White House, Black Market" in order to get a new skirt.

OCA
01-23-2012, 09:57 PM
They ban everyone they don't like. It's a little game they like to play...troll the posters we don't like until they break the rules...then throw a tantrum until they are banned.

And don't talk to me about "dirty deeds" a lot of that shit is done by the mods and posters you are trying to defend on that other board. They had no problem digging up and giving out MY personal information to their little click of assholes for kicks.

Not buying what you are selling.

Which is why you put out as little personal info. as possible.

As I read it, Connie wasn't up to the game and got eaten by the "big boys".

I'm still a member there, have lots of enemies there including staff, bet you I could easily navigate the waters without banishment............being one of the biggest of the big boys and all.

ConHog
01-23-2012, 09:57 PM
Ouch! looks like you are in the jungle now connie... you gonna die! :laugh:

thanks for quoting, I had her on ignore and didn't want to read.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 09:59 PM

I saw at one time that care4all or jbird or whatever the fuck her name is was a mod, now whoever made her onesided ass a mod simply fucked the rest of the forum on that move, was over before it began. who cares though, another place, another time.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 10:00 PM

good things because you just got bitch slapped! no biggie though, just another dose... you can handle it!

shattered
01-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Are you going to CONTINUE to announce to the world you *supposedly* have me on ignore every time someone quotes one of my posts? Cuz you're two for two, Nancy.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 10:01 PM

I'm still a member there, have lots of enemies there including staff, bet you I could easily navigate the waters without banishment............being one of the biggest of the big boys and all.

big boys?? dude, shut the fuck up! :laugh2:

ConHog
01-23-2012, 10:02 PM
good things because you just got bitch slapped! no biggie though, just another dose... you can handle it!

yeah um okay then.

OCA
01-23-2012, 10:03 PM

Putting someone on ignore is a sure sign of weakness.

Shadow
01-23-2012, 10:03 PM

Seeing as how at the time I barely posted opinions...mostly just music,it's safe to say my personal information was given away by someone with access to it...not by me.

So, do you still post there or just read the boards? I remember reading your opinions a long time ago,just not sure on which board it was. I think your avi was of a guy smoking a cigar back then.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 10:04 PM
yeah um okay then.

man up bitch! you get as good as you give and the best you got is "yeah um okay then" wtf, is that? sounds like playground talk....

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 10:06 PM
Putting someone on ignore is a sure sign of weakness.

I'm putting you on ignore.......

ConHog
01-23-2012, 10:06 PM
man up bitch! you get as good as you give and the best you got is "yeah um okay then" wtf, is that? sounds like playground talk....

Possibly b/c/ I didn't start this thread to flame anyone, and haven't. Okay I did sorta flame OCA, as far as HER, well b/c of board rules I can't discuss why I'm leaving it alone.

But it's all good, and yes I can take it.

Shadow
01-23-2012, 10:07 PM
I saw at one time that care4all or jbird or whatever the fuck her name is was a mod, now whoever made her onesided ass a mod simply fucked the rest of the forum on that move, was over before it began. who cares though, another place, another time.

Yeah...well, it's really bad now. But like you say...that is someone elses problem.

OCA
01-23-2012, 10:09 PM
big boys?? dude, shut the fuck up! :laugh2:

I'm plenty qualified to be considered a big boy, i'll send you a list of chicks to ask.:laugh2:

shattered
01-23-2012, 10:11 PM
Possibly b/c/ I didn't start this thread to flame anyone, and haven't. Okay I did sorta flame OCA, as far as HER, well b/c of board rules I can't discuss why I'm leaving it alone.

But it's all good, and yes I can take it.

You're right - you didn't start it to flame anyone - you're not good enough for that.

You DID start it in the hopes that you would get enough people to agree with your whining, and you could throw it back in whomevers face, and see "See?! Now you should apologize to me!" in your typical crying fashion.

God, you're a fucking idiot. Get a new game - this one's STILL not working for you.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 10:12 PM
Yeah...well, it's really bad now. But like you say...that is someone elses problem.

Indeed! I didn't even think she was all that bad a person on a personal level but would of never nominated her for a mod. Then again can't say I have a perfect track record in my nominations so guess I should just shut the fuck up on that subject myself..:laugh2:

OCA
01-23-2012, 10:12 PM
Seeing as how at the time I barely posted opinions...mostly just music,it's safe to say my personal information was given away by someone with access to it...not by me.

So, do you still post there or just read the boards? I remember reading your opinions a long time ago,just not sure on which board it was. I think your avi was of a guy smoking a cigar back then.

No, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was Pauly Walnuts!

I go there about once every 2 months or so, just read a little, targeting a few old timers mostly. If I begin posting i'll be fighting a dozen battles or more at the same time, not that I can't handle that but its time consuming.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 10:13 PM
I'm plenty qualified to be considered a big boy, i'll send you a list of chicks to ask.:laugh2:

fuck off, I put you on ignore! :lmao:

OCA
01-23-2012, 10:14 PM
I'm putting you on ignore.......

You could no more do that then you can stop checking out dude's asses.:coffee:

OCA
01-23-2012, 10:16 PM
You're right - you didn't start it to flame anyone - you're not good enough for that.

You DID start it in the hopes that you would get enough people to agree with your whining, and you could throw it back in whomevers face, and see "See?! Now you should apologize to me!" in your typical crying fashion.

God, you're a fucking idiot. Get a new game - this one's STILL not working for you.

GOT IT! There is the missing puzzle piece...........I knew there was some reason for this dumb ass thread.

Connie that is a weak move.

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 10:17 PM

:smoke:

woohooo you have a meanstreak girl!....:laugh2:

Shadow
01-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Indeed! I didn't even think she was all that bad a person on a personal level but would of never nominated her for a mod. Then again can't say I have a perfect track record in my nominations so guess I should just shut the fuck up on that subject myself..:laugh2:

There is a little group of self important bitches on that board that definately think way too highly of themselves. They are all carbon cut outs of each other too...this is what passes for debate from them.

I am the smartest poster here...you are a twit. The end (rinse /repeat). :laugh:

Shadow
01-23-2012, 10:23 PM
No, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was Pauly Walnuts!

I go there about once every 2 months or so, just read a little, targeting a few old timers mostly. If I begin posting i'll be fighting a dozen battles or more at the same time, not that I can't handle that but its time consuming.

Oh okay...I don't watch the Sopranos...sorry. :laugh:

Small doses is best anyway...you could lose brain cells going their too often.

OCA
01-23-2012, 10:24 PM
There is a little group of self important bitches on that board that definately think way too highly of themselves. They are all carbon cut outs of each other too...this is what passes for debate from them.

I am the smartest poster here...you are a twit. The end (rinse /repeat). :laugh:

Do they have pics of themselves up? Are they hot?:laugh2:

Sir Evil
01-23-2012, 10:25 PM

Umm, I take it you don't like it there? :laugh:

well should be better here for ya I would think.

Shadow
01-23-2012, 10:34 PM
Do they have pics of themselves up? Are they hot?:laugh2:

If they were actually hot...they would post pics of themselves...not of half nekkid playboy models. What do you think ?? :duh5:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ask a stupid question...