PDA

View Full Version : Chloe

OCA
01-25-2012, 08:42 PM
You don't receive private messages so this is my only option:

Ran across a thread here in the cage and uh you mention my name in the same breath with Manfrommaine....mistake#1

You also mention how Connie is a bad ass at handling, how did you reference me? Bullies? lol Check out a thread in here from a couple nights ago, you can see your "bad ass" in action.:laugh2::laugh2:

ConHog
01-25-2012, 08:43 PM
This thread should end well. :laugh:

jimnyc
01-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Chloe is VERY good people. Please don't pre-judge her for lumping you in with others. I'm confident her comments were solely based on flame wars she saw you having with RSR and CH, and you know as I do that we can all say some "lovely" things when we are angry. As with all of the other ladies on DP, she is as sweet as can be. Be nice!

chloe
01-25-2012, 08:47 PM
You don't receive private messages so this is my only option:

Ran across a thread here in the cage and uh you mention my name in the same breath with Manfrommaine....mistake#1

You also mention how Connie is a bad ass at handling, how did you reference me? Bullies? lol Check out a thread in here from a couple nights ago, you can see your "bad ass" in action.:laugh2::laugh2:

I apologize

OCA
01-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Chloe is VERY good people. Please don't pre-judge her for lumping you in with others. I'm confident her comments were solely based on flame wars she saw you having with RSR and CH, and you know as I do that we can all say some "lovely" things when we are angry. As with all of the other ladies on DP, she is as sweet as can be. Be nice!

Jimmy you know me long time(Vietnamese accent), that was fluffy kitty kat tame.

I'll be nice, just don't understand the comparison to that douchebag and sure as hell don't see how Connie could be construed, in even the most wildest of imaginations, as having ever or even the possibility of ever coming out on top of me.........i'm fucking Roger Mayweather!

ConHog
01-25-2012, 08:51 PM

I'll be nice, just don't understand the comparison to that douchebag and sure as hell don't see how Connie could be construed, in even the most wildest of imaginations, as having ever or even the possibility of ever coming out on top of me.........i'm fucking Roger Mayweather!

I don't think she was comparing you to that pedophile. I wouldn't even do that, and Chloe certainly is nicer than me.

The rest of your comments? :laugh2:

jimnyc
01-25-2012, 08:52 PM

I don't think she was comparing you to MFM, but rather stating that CH defended others from both you and MFM. Shitty to be in the same sentence as our Gringo friend across the border, but she didn't imply you were like one another. She admired him for trying to protect others.

ConHog
01-25-2012, 08:54 PM
I don't think she was comparing you to MFM, but rather stating that CH defended others from both you and MFM. Shitty to be in the same sentence as our Gringo friend across the border, but she didn't imply you were like one another. She admired him for trying to protect others.

Well stated . In fact to be honest, I don't know that Chloe ever even commented on the pedophile, so it is unlikely she was comparing him and OCA.

OCA
01-25-2012, 08:57 PM
I don't think she was comparing you to that pedophile. I wouldn't even do that, and Chloe certainly is nicer than me.

The rest of your comments? :laugh2:

Should we go to the "apologies" thread? That was like me(Tyson) you (Leon Spinks)............first round ko.

Best off just to avoid me.

OCA
01-25-2012, 08:58 PM

Ok, i'll buy that but would like to hear her say it.

jimnyc
01-25-2012, 09:01 PM
i'm fucking Roger Mayweather!

Roger? Get with the current times, there's a new Mayweather in town now!

ConHog
01-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Should we go to the "apologies" thread? That was like me(Tyson) you (Leon Spinks)............first round ko.

Best off just to avoid me.

Go to it, it was funny watching you try to pretend that that thread was about something it wasn't. Of course you doing nothing but derailing yet another thread into the steel cage was no surprise to anyone.

chloe
01-25-2012, 09:03 PM
Ok, i'll buy that but would like to hear her say it.

I don't think you are a pedaphile or like manfrommaine.

It was a bad night, Initially my intentions were to say that I recgonized a good side of conhog in that he did stick up for Gaffer, RSR and even Kathianne in the sense that manfrommaine had been rude to all of them, and that he had also stuck up for gaffer and rsr from you.

I am sorry if that offended you, I don't have any conflict with you myself personally but things were heated between conhog and kathianne and they were both people I had friendships with I felt bad about it and I thought I was helping to point out good things I had seen about conhog.

So I apologize to you if my statements hurt you or offended you.

OCA
01-25-2012, 09:03 PM
Go to it, it was funny watching you try to pretend that that thread was about something it wasn't. Of course you doing nothing but derailing yet another thread into the steel cage was no surprise to anyone.

Glad to see some things haven't changed, obfuscation and dodging were always your two strongest points....debating being a distand 262nd.

OCA
01-25-2012, 09:06 PM
I don't think you are a pedaphile or like manfrommaine.

It was a bad night, Initially my intentions were to say that I recgonized a good side of conhog in that he did stick up for Gaffer, RSR and even Kathianne in the sense that manfrommaine had been rude to all of them, and that he had also stuck up for gaffer and rsr from you.

I am sorry if that offended you, I don't have any conflict with you myself personally but things were heated between conhog and kathianne and they were both people I had friendships with I felt bad about it and I thought I was helping to point out good things I had seen about conhog.

So I apologize to you if my statements hurt you or offended you.

No problem, we, well I don't;), all make mistakes.:thumb:

Nobody gets anything from me that they don't deserve, just keep that in mind.

OCA
01-25-2012, 09:07 PM
Roger? Get with the current times, there's a new Mayweather in town now!

As you can tell I stopped watching boxing when Mikey bit Evander's ear off, what the new soul brother Mayweather's first name?

chloe
01-25-2012, 09:07 PM
No problem, we, well I don't;), all make mistakes.:thumb:

Nobody gets anything from me that they don't deserve, just keep that in mind.

Ok

ConHog
01-25-2012, 09:08 PM
Glad to see some things haven't changed, obfuscation and dodging were always your two strongest points....debating being a distand 262nd.

How fucking hilarious that you are in this thread asking Chloe for an apology, in fact said to Jim that you would like to hear her say it, all the while commenting on my thread asking about online apologies. :laugh2:

OCA
01-25-2012, 09:11 PM
How fucking hilarious that you are in this thread asking Chloe for an apology, in fact said to Jim that you would like to hear her say it, all the while commenting on my thread asking about online apologies. :laugh2:

You do understand the difference between apology and acknowledgement....oh maybe not, being a grad of the distinguished college of the ozarks.

Chloe decided to go ahead, take it 1 step further and apologize even when I never asked for 1.

Oh hell, this probably all went over your head, lol its like talking to Actsnoblemartin.

ConHog
01-25-2012, 09:15 PM
You do understand the difference between apology and acknowledgement....oh maybe not, being a grad of the distinguished college of the ozarks.

Chloe decided to go ahead, take it 1 step further and apologize even when I never asked for 1.

Oh hell, this probably all went over your head, lol its like talking to Actsnoblemartin.

LOL @ you deflecting.

Oh, and College of the Ozarks is pretty well regarded among those who actually know anything, and only represents one of three schools I have a degree from anyway.

OCA
01-25-2012, 09:25 PM
LOL @ you deflecting.

Oh, and College of the Ozarks is pretty well regarded among those who actually know anything, and only represents one of three schools I have a degree from anyway.

Yeah we've all seen the list several times, none of them are worth a shit.

Maybe you ought to go back to USMB and argue with the likes of Jillian and Dr Grump, i'm in the big show, you need some more reps.

ConHog
01-25-2012, 09:28 PM
Yeah we've all seen the list several times, none of them are worth a shit.

Maybe you ought to go back to USMB and argue with the likes of Jillian and Dr Grump, i'm in the big show, you need some more reps.

LOL whatever ..... Where did you graduate? University of McDonalds?

You're in the big show? More like in the big slow .

OCA
01-25-2012, 10:00 PM
LOL whatever ..... Where did you graduate? University of McDonalds?

You're in the big show? More like in the big slow .

We have a saying in Greek" basically that degrees and such don't mean shit......you completely reinforce that.

ConHog
01-25-2012, 10:06 PM
We have a saying in Greek" basically that degrees and such don't mean shit......you completely reinforce that.

That's a saying among people who don't have degrees. Whether they are Greek, Irish, American, Indian, or whatever.

Sour grapes.....

OCA
01-25-2012, 10:27 PM
That's a saying among people who don't have degrees. Whether they are Greek, Irish, American, Indian, or whatever.

Sour grapes.....

Got two, Actsnoblemartin....Bachelors from Abeliene Christian University and a masters from Texas A&M in business admin.

I also got a lifetime achievement degree from life in being a pimp and a bad ass motherfucker.

ConHog
01-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Got two, Actsnoblemartin....Bachelors from Abeliene Christian University and a masters from Texas A&M in business admin.

I also got a lifetime achievement degree from life in being a pimp and a bad ass motherfucker.

LOL doubt any of that.

Sir Evil
01-25-2012, 11:08 PM
one of three schools I have a degree from anyway.

So let me get this right, a degree from three different schools, and a hot wife that is a lawyer and yet you spend the majority of your time hanging out on a message board??? Ummm, by any chance have you ever taken a moment to smell the shit you been shoveling or do you just assume your surrounded by idiots?:rolleyes:

ConHog
01-25-2012, 11:50 PM
So let me get this right, a degree from three different schools, and a hot wife that is a lawyer and yet you spend the majority of your time hanging out on a message board??? Ummm, by any chance have you ever taken a moment to smell the shit you been shoveling or do you just assume your surrounded by idiots?:rolleyes:

I'm retired. Deal with it

sundaydriver
01-26-2012, 06:04 AM
I'm retired. Deal with it

You remind me of a 61 year old neighbor that has lived with his parents for the last 15 years and everytime I hear him say "he's retired?, I remind him him lives with his parents and hasn't had a job in 2 decades! :laugh2:

Hey, this steel cage thing this is fun!

ConHog
01-26-2012, 10:05 AM
You remind me of a 61 year old neighbor that has lived with his parents for the last 15 years and everytime I hear him say "he's retired?, I remind him him lives with his parents and hasn't had a job in 2 decades! :laugh2:

Hey, this steel cage thing this is fun!

My dad isn't even 61. :laugh2:

CSM
01-26-2012, 10:28 AM
Hey, now, age has nothing to do with it. I'm 61 but that has nothing to do with my level of education, level of common sense, etc. I got to be a lazy, fat, ugly, old guy feeding off the public trough and being a burden to my children and society at large all on my own!

shattered
01-26-2012, 01:50 PM
Hmm.. MFM has proven himself to be one of the biggest idiots alive time and time again... And OCA and Constance should be referred to as one and the same, imo.

But, unless somethings changed, I dont remember being allowed to refer to soneone as a pedophile, without solid proof of a conviction...

Challenging someones so-called Military career as bullshit isnt permitted, but accusing someone of illegal and disgusting acts is perfectly fine?

What did I miss in my hiatus?

chloe
01-26-2012, 01:58 PM
Hmm.. MFM has proven himself to be one of the biggest idiots alive time and time again... And OCA and Constance should be referred to as one and the same, imo.

But, unless somethings changed, I dont remember being allowed to refer to soneone as a pedophile, without solid proof of a conviction...

Challenging someones so-called Military career as bullshit isnt permitted, but accusing someone of illegal and disgusting acts is perfectly fine?

I've never called anyone a pedaphile, others here at the board had inferred it about MFM, I was just clearing up that I did not think it toward oca as he seemed to think I was categorizing him as the same as MFM who others have said that about.

:salute:

shattered
01-26-2012, 02:01 PM
I've never called anyone a pedaphile, others here at the board had inferred it about MFM, I was just clearing up that I did not think it toward oca as he seemed to think I was categorizing him as the same as MFM who others have said that about.

:salute:

I was referring to Constances multiple 'that pedophile' comments regarding MFM

jimnyc
01-26-2012, 02:03 PM

Neither are rule violations.

chloe
01-26-2012, 02:05 PM

Ok thanks for clarifying :)

jimnyc
01-26-2012, 02:05 PM

While I agree that there should be proof to backup such an accusation, such as a conviction, MFM has stated much about children and other members children over the years. At another place he stated one of the most disgusting and vile things about a child that I have ever read.

But in the spirit of a good community, we would certainly discourage both of the above. It's not the kind of discussion we want here at DP, but at the same time, we also don't want to censor everything that might offend others.

shattered
01-26-2012, 02:14 PM
Neither are rule violations.

I see.. and her I was confused about which place I belonged.

jimnyc
01-26-2012, 02:30 PM
I see.. and her I was confused about which place I belonged.

Things are still the same, but what would you have us do? Seriously - should we ban members when they call another a pedo? What if they call a woman a whore? What about if one calls the other a woman abuser? We could go on and on - but WHERE do we draw the line, between banning and/or leaving it to be judged by the community? We have ONE word banned and that's the "C" word towards women. Once you start down a line of censorship, it's hard to turn the clock back. I agree with you about the accusation, but do you think we should demand proof everytime someone gets mad and makes ridiculous accusations? I AGREE with you about what you're getting at, but disagree about how to handle it. I'm open to feedback...

As for the military. I have ALWAYS kept our current/former military members in mind with this board, hence the header and the way the board is designed. There is very little in this world that I respect more than our soldiers. I hate to see other members claim of service laughed at or questioned. But you have to agree, for the most part, anyone can claim to be a former soldier, and we can't very well ask for "proof of service". But if there's one thing I have learned about soldiers over the years and that's that they can handle themselves. So unless specifically asked to intervene in a situation, that's business between the 2 members as well.

OCA
01-26-2012, 03:33 PM

First off your opinion of me is as worthless as the white speck on the top of chicken shit, its white but its still chicken shit.

You got a problem honey with me not believing Connie's bullshit?

ConHog
01-26-2012, 04:39 PM
While I agree that there should be proof to backup such an accusation, such as a conviction, MFM has stated much about children and other members children over the years. At another place he stated one of the most disgusting and vile things about a child that I have ever read.

But in the spirit of a good community, we would certainly discourage both of the above. It's not the kind of discussion we want here at DP, but at the same time, we also don't want to censor everything that might offend others.

I read that shit, that MFM is a pedophile. I'm 100% convinced of it, but of course if you wish it not to be said, I'll abide by that.

jimnyc
01-26-2012, 04:44 PM
I read that shit, that MFM is a pedophile. I'm 100% convinced of it, but of course if you wish it not to be said, I'll abide by that.

As Shattered alluded to, an accusation on that level is probably best with proof, not just "convinced" that one is guilty.

ConHog
01-26-2012, 05:11 PM
As Shattered alluded to, an accusation on that level is probably best with proof, not just "convinced" that one is guilty.

Well, he's gone anyway, so it's probably irrelevant anyway.

ConHog
01-26-2012, 05:31 PM
First off your opinion of me is as worthless as the white speck on the top of chicken shit, its white but its still chicken shit.

Hilarious that you tell Shattered that her opinion of you is worthless as you act is if your opinion of me means shit.

OCA
01-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Hilarious that you tell Shattered that her opinion of you is worthless as you act is if your opinion of me means shit.

It does, my opinion is valued above all else.

ConHog
01-26-2012, 06:27 PM
It does, my opinion is valued above all else.

I don't value your opinion to be worth the server space it takes up when you post it.

OCA
01-26-2012, 06:54 PM
I don't value your opinion to be worth the server space it takes up when you post it.

Stupid is as stupid does *shrugs*

Connie you need to lift up your game, i'm quickly becoming bored from no mental stimulation on your part.

ConHog
01-26-2012, 07:02 PM
Stupid is as stupid does *shrugs*

Connie you need to lift up your game, i'm quickly becoming bored from no mental stimulation on your part.

Let me tell you a story OCA.

When I was 30 we went parasailing in Mexico over the Gulf. It was fun, but not particularly challenging and I have no desire to repeat even the minimal effort it took to accomplish it.

Much the same can be said about me kicking your goofy ass all over the message board until you squealed for mercy and finally ran away for several months. I've been there and done that no need to repeat it and nothing really in it for me if I do so.

Sir Evil
01-26-2012, 07:28 PM
Let me tell you a story OCA.

When I was 30 we went parasailing in Mexico over the Gulf. It was fun, but not particularly challenging and I have no desire to repeat even the minimal effort it took to accomplish it.

Much the same can be said about me kicking your goofy ass all over the message board until you squealed for mercy and finally ran away for several months. I've been there and done that no need to repeat it and nothing really in it for me if I do so.

:laugh2::laugh2:

Well for a guy with multible degree's. a hot lawyer wife, and retired to top it off I guess you should be able to kick any ass on message boards with as much time as you spend on them... damn, suppose you have been there, done that when it comes to message boards....:lmao:

ConHog
01-26-2012, 07:35 PM
:laugh2::laugh2:

Well for a guy with multible degree's. a hot lawyer wife, and retired to top it off I guess you should be able to kick any ass on message boards with as much time as you spend on them... damn, suppose you have been there, done that when it comes to message boards....:lmao:

Amazing that every time you feel I've went after OCA in the slightest you come rushing in to be his captain save a ho. You aren't in love with him are you?

Sir Evil
01-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Amazing that every time you feel I've went after OCA in the slightest you come rushing in to be his captain save a ho. You aren't in love with him are you?

Actually I have replied previous to oca's post where you indicated for me to "deal with it" when I questioned your time spent on a mesage board... Honestly I could give a shit less but do enjoy the simple fact that a seasoned message board member as yourself would come back with dumb ass assumptions as above when previously threatening a whoop ass on oca because ya "been there, done that".....:laugh2: I don't doubt it, you're just plain badass!

ConHog
01-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Actually I have replied previous to oca's post where you indicated for me to "deal with it" when I questioned your time spent on a mesage board... Honestly I could give a shit less but do enjoy the simple fact that a seasoned message board member as yourself would come back with dumb ass assumptions as above when previously threatening a whoop ass on oca because ya "been there, done that".....:laugh2: I don't doubt it, you're just plain badass!

Oh it's plainly obvious that not only COULD you give a shit, but you DO give a shit, the only remaining question is what is your motivation for giving a shit? Oh, unless you meant to say that you DON'T give a shit, in which case, who do you think you're kidding?

Oh, and I'm not bad, but the bad don't mess with me. :coffee:

Sir Evil
01-26-2012, 07:55 PM
Oh it's plainly obvious that not only COULD you give a shit, but you DO give a shit, the only remaining question is what is your motivation for giving a shit? Oh, unless you meant to say that you DON'T give a shit, in which case, who do you think you're kidding?

Oh, and I'm not bad, but the bad don't mess with me. :coffee:

So by my saying "I don't give a shit" about your time spent on a board you think I really mean I do give a shit? :cuckoo:

It's your time to do whatever you wish to do with it so all I'm suggesting is the IF I hade three degree's, IF I had a hot lawyer wife, and IF i were retired I really do think I would have better things to do, in fact I'm certain of it..

ConHog
01-26-2012, 07:59 PM
So by my saying "I don't give a shit" about your time spent on a board you think I really mean I do give a shit? :cuckoo:

It's your time to do whatever you wish to do with it so all I'm suggesting is the IF I hade three degree's, IF I had a hot lawyer wife, and IF i were retired I really do think I would have better things to do, in fact I'm certain of it..

No, I'm saying that you didn't say you don't give a shit, you said and I quote

" I could care less" which logically the only way you could care less is if you cared somewhat at least to begin with. IF you truly meant you didn't care, you would have in fact said " I could NOT care less" indicating that it is actually IMPOSSIBLE for you to care any less.

Also, it is plainly obvious that you wouldn't spend so much time posting about it if you didn't care, it is literally only one of about three topics you even post about.

And of course it's none of your business and I could NOT care less what you believe or not anyway.

Sir Evil
01-26-2012, 08:07 PM
No, I'm saying that you didn't say you don't give a shit, you said and I quote

" I could care less" which logically the only way you could care less is if you cared somewhat at least to begin with. IF you truly meant you didn't care, you would have in fact said " I could NOT care less" indicating that it is actually IMPOSSIBLE for you to care any less.

Also, it is plainly obvious that you wouldn't spend so much time posting about it if you didn't care, it is literally only one of about three topics you even post about.

And of course it's none of your business and I could NOT care less what you believe or not anyway.

:laugh2:

Oh, a play on words... I guess the logic apllies correctly to your theory in that case... got me there..

However I never stated it was my business to begin with but when you divulge such information it becomes public knowledge and I have simply called you on it, not making assumptions or accusation just simply called you on it.

Abbey Marie
01-26-2012, 08:11 PM
How have you been, Sir E?

ConHog
01-26-2012, 08:19 PM

Oh, a play on words... I guess the logic apllies correctly to your theory in that case... got me there..

However I never stated it was my business to begin with but when you divulge such information it becomes public knowledge and I have simply called you on it, not making assumptions or accusation just simply called you on it.

LOL it's all good. I knew what you meant, that is just one of my pet peeves when people say it wrong.

I also don't care what you call me on. It's a fact, I'm a stay at home daddy to a 6 year old who for reasons I won't go into won't be attending public school until next year. That leads to lots of "OMG I need adult conversation" sadly message boards is as close as I can get until the wife gets home which because of her job isn't always at a reasonable hour.

Make fun all you want, it is what it is.

Sir Evil
01-26-2012, 08:22 PM
How have you been, Sir E?

Howdy Abbey, all good here, how you been?

Abbey Marie
01-26-2012, 08:28 PM
Howdy Abbey, all good here, how you been?

Eh, getting old and tired. Good to hear you're fine. Do you still have your board?

Sir Evil
01-26-2012, 08:34 PM
LOL it's all good. I knew what you meant, that is just one of my pet peeves when people say it wrong.

I also don't care what you call me on. It's a fact, I'm a stay at home daddy to a 6 year old who for reasons I won't go into won't be attending public school until next year. That leads to lots of "OMG I need adult conversation" sadly message boards is as close as I can get until the wife gets home which because of her job isn't always at a reasonable hour.

Make fun all you want, it is what it is.

So what it comes down to is that you think I am motivated to make fun of you? I don't think there is a single thing wrong with being a stay at home father, done that myself for a time and wouldn't poke fun of it.

When you really look at the overall of the replies you would see that a lot of it has been me pointing out some things that you are being hypocritical about. Put it this way, you take pleasure in messing with oca however your responses to me are on a different level even though I have busted on you as well. I happen to like oca even though he is an arrogant fuck because we go back a long way and even had a serious falling out at one time. Now the only reason you treat me any different is because you know Jim is my brother but to be honest that is not worth shit either, he would ban me before anyone else around here... Anyway if you wanna blast me on the oca level feel free, just suggesting when you dish it, expect to take it is all.

Sir Evil
01-26-2012, 08:37 PM
Eh, getting old and tired. Good to hear you're fine. Do you still have your board?

Umm, with the way things are going I think it is going to come to an end soon! Had a nice seven year run and it grew bigger than I thought it would so not to bothered by it all. Oh, and bigger then any of Jim's creations so I can close tomorrow and say aha to jim! :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
01-26-2012, 08:41 PM
Umm, with the way things are going I think it is going to come to an end soon! Had a nice seven year run and it grew bigger than I thought it would so not to bothered by it all. Oh, and bigger then any of Jim's creations so I can close tomorrow and say aha to jim! :laugh2:

:evillaughsign: Take THAT, Jim! ;)

Sir Evil
01-26-2012, 08:43 PM
:evillaughsign: Take THAT, Jim! ;)

Just quoted to see that twice in a row! :laugh2:

shattered
01-26-2012, 09:20 PM
So what it comes down to is that you think I am motivated to make fun of you? I don't think there is a single thing wrong with being a stay at home father, done that myself for a time and wouldn't poke fun of it.

When you really look at the overall of the replies you would see that a lot of it has been me pointing out some things that you are being hypocritical about. Put it this way, you take pleasure in messing with oca however your responses to me are on a different level even though I have busted on you as well. I happen to like oca even though he is an arrogant fuck because we go back a long way and even had a serious falling out at one time. Now the only reason you treat me any different is because you know Jim is my brother but to be honest that is not worth shit either, he would ban me before anyone else around here... Anyway if you wanna blast me on the oca level feel free, just suggesting when you dish it, expect to take it is all.

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!!

ConHog
01-26-2012, 09:35 PM

You're Jim's brother?

Okay, actually he did tell me that once, and of course I've seen yall reference it on the board, but I don't take that into account. In case you hadn't noticed, the ONLY other poster I've went at "at OCA level" is that MaineMan and Shattered because those three deserve a different level.

I don't leave people alone based on who they are or who they know, I just reserve the "OCA level " attacks for particularly vile filth. I'm sorry I don't see you as that filthy, but I'm not sure why that offends you.

As for yur silly remarks about hypocrisy, let's just be honest we are all hypocritical on here at times. That's certainly not news to you.

OCA
01-26-2012, 09:37 PM
OMG! Connie is a bigger tool than anybody could've imagined, not only does he get pounded by me daily now Evil is laying it on him.................:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

ConHog
01-26-2012, 09:41 PM
OMG! Connie is a bigger tool than anybody could've imagined, not only does he get pounded by me daily now Evil is laying it on him.................:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

So now you admit to having homosexual fantasies about pounding me daily.. YUCK

shattered
01-26-2012, 09:42 PM
Things are still the same, but what would you have us do? Seriously - should we ban members when they call another a pedo? What if they call a woman a whore? What about if one calls the other a woman abuser? We could go on and on - but WHERE do we draw the line, between banning and/or leaving it to be judged by the community? We have ONE word banned and that's the "C" word towards women. Once you start down a line of censorship, it's hard to turn the clock back. I agree with you about the accusation, but do you think we should demand proof everytime someone gets mad and makes ridiculous accusations? I AGREE with you about what you're getting at, but disagree about how to handle it. I'm open to feedback...

As for the military. I have ALWAYS kept our current/former military members in mind with this board, hence the header and the way the board is designed. There is very little in this world that I respect more than our soldiers. I hate to see other members claim of service laughed at or questioned. But you have to agree, for the most part, anyone can claim to be a former soldier, and we can't very well ask for "proof of service". But if there's one thing I have learned about soldiers over the years and that's that they can handle themselves. So unless specifically asked to intervene in a situation, that's business between the 2 members as well.

That's my point.. It's rude to tell someone they're full of shit when it comes to serving in our armed forces..BUT, it's not an accusation of illegal activity. It ranks right up there of accusing them of being a whore.. Again, it's not illegal. Accusing someone of being a pedophile, child molester, etc doesn't even compare, and can actually ruin someones life. And then, to find out it's based on something he said on "another board"...

Sorry, but I think it's over the top wrong.

*shrug* Whatever.. Your board. If you want your users (whether you like them or not) being likened to pedophiles, and you want such an association with your board, that's up to you. I simply posted my opinion on it.

OCA
01-26-2012, 09:42 PM
kicking your goofy ass all over the message board until you squealed for mercy

Care to point that out Connie?

I can point to a thread this week where you got laid fucking out by me and a thread earlier this month where you got knocked out stone fucking cold by....gasp..........Kathianne of all people.

You are a low paid training and sparring partner for the big boys, nothing more.

Now i'm sure there are a few threads left on the board that you haven't chimed in on whether you know something or not so you better go and do what you do best....post whoring.

OCA
01-26-2012, 09:43 PM
So now you admit to having homosexual fantasies about pounding me daily.. YUCK

You are seriously the new Ray of the board.......congratulations.

OCA
01-26-2012, 09:44 PM
You're Jim's brother?

Okay, actually he did tell me that once, and of course I've seen yall reference it on the board, but I don't take that into account. In case you hadn't noticed, the ONLY other poster I've went at "at OCA level" is that MaineMan and Shattered because those three deserve a different level.

I don't leave people alone based on who they are or who they know, I just reserve the "OCA level " attacks for particularly vile filth. I'm sorry I don't see you as that filthy, but I'm not sure why that offends you.

As for yur silly remarks about hypocrisy, let's just be honest we are all hypocritical on here at times. That's certainly not news to you.

You really are a liar.

shattered
01-26-2012, 09:47 PM
You're Jim's brother?

The lie that trumps all previous lies.

jimnyc
01-26-2012, 09:55 PM
That's my point.. It's rude to tell someone they're full of shit when it comes to serving in our armed forces..BUT, it's not an accusation of illegal activity. It ranks right up there of accusing them of being a whore.. Again, it's not illegal. Accusing someone of being a pedophile, child molester, etc doesn't even compare, and can actually ruin someones life. And then, to find out it's based on something he said on "another board"...

Sorry, but I think it's over the top wrong.

*shrug* Whatever.. Your board. If you want your users (whether you like them or not) being likened to pedophiles, and you want such an association with your board, that's up to you. I simply posted my opinion on it.

Well, I'll do my best to keep your advice handy moving forward.

OCA
01-26-2012, 09:56 PM

ConHog
01-26-2012, 09:57 PM

:laugh:

shattered
01-26-2012, 10:04 PM

:bs1:

Forget I mentioned it.

Gunny
01-26-2012, 11:00 PM
I think someone's an attention whore.

PostmodernProphet
01-26-2012, 11:10 PM
I'm confused.....why would anyone be worried that they offended OCR.......how else would he know he's here?......

Gunny
01-27-2012, 08:55 AM
I'm confused.....why would anyone be worried that they offended OCR.......how else would he know he's here?......

Dude, OCR is a typing element that used to go on IBM selectric typewriters.

OCA is a wannabe bully with wishful aspirations of being some kind of witty flamer.

When slinging insults, it is imperative the recipient understand you are addressing him by using the correct acronym, and not one for an administrative tool. But then, a tool IS a tool.:laugh:

OCA
01-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Dude, OCR is a typing element that used to go on IBM selectric typewriters.

OCA is a wannabe bully with wishful aspirations of being some kind of witty flamer.

When slinging insults, it is imperative the recipient understand you are addressing him by using the correct acronym, and not one for an administrative tool. But then, a tool IS a tool.:laugh:

All witty banter aside, i'm the man and you all know i'm the man. They always want to try and take the legends down.

Gunsel you need a weekend at Padre then go across the river to Acuna because you need a bj from a Mexican whore more than any white guy alive.

Don't force me to go down this road Gunsel because in the end you know the only way you will be able to get over on me is through the ol' ban button.

SassyLady
01-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Oca....is there anyone on this board that you respect, and if so, what is it that you respect about them? I doubt if there is more than one (not even sure there is one), but by all means tell us what you respect about them, too.

OCA
01-27-2012, 03:49 PM
Oca....is there anyone on this board that you respect, and if so, what is it that you respect about them? I doubt if there is more than one (not even sure there is one), but by all means tell us what you respect about them, too.

I respect Chloe, Jimnyc, Abbey, Sir Evil, Mtnbiker...mostly besides Chloe I respect old timers and the reasons vary but on a whole we've been through the wars, gotten really pissed at one another, hell Jimmy has personally banned me for life a couple of times and yet when cooler heads prevail things remain as they were.

I had respect for Gunny, still do to a degree but he seems hell bent on hounding members, me just being the latest in a line of them from what i've read, not sure why but hey......lets do it.

There are members too who have gone on for whatever reason that I had mucho respect for.

ConHog
01-27-2012, 04:06 PM
All witty banter aside, i'm the man and you all know i'm the man. They always want to try and take the legends down.

Gunsel you need a weekend at Padre then go across the river to Acuna because you need a bj from a Mexican whore more than any white guy alive.

Don't force me to go down this road Gunsel because in the end you know the only way you will be able to get over on me is through the ol' ban button.

I'm not even sure you're A man, let alone THE man.

I respect Chloe, Jimnyc, Abbey, Sir Evil, Mtnbiker...mostly besides Chloe I respect old timers and the reasons vary but on a whole we've been through the wars, gotten really pissed at one another, hell Jimmy has personally banned me for life a couple of times and yet when cooler heads prevail things remain as they were.

I had respect for Gunny, still do to a degree but he seems hell bent on hounding members, me just being the latest in a line of them from what i've read, not sure why but hey......lets do it.

There are members too who have gone on for whatever reason that I had mucho respect for.

So, to whit, you respect CHloe whom no one could ever complain about and the admins and their kin? :laugh:

OCA
01-27-2012, 04:09 PM

So, to whit, you respect CHloe whom no one could ever complain about and the admins and their kin? :laugh:

The only two kin are Jim and Evil...............dumbass. You are just jealous because you crave my respect.

I am the man

jimnyc
01-27-2012, 04:11 PM
OCA, you never respected me and you certainly don't now. At least admit you use and abuse me in order to remain here and use and abuse others! :laugh2:

OCA
01-27-2012, 04:13 PM
OCA, you never respected me and you certainly don't now. At least admit you use and abuse me in order to remain here and use and abuse others! :laugh2:

Ok, got me, now leave to my abuse of RSR elsewhere.:thumb:

ConHog
01-27-2012, 04:24 PM
The only two kin are Jim and Evil...............dumbass. You are just jealous because you crave my respect.

I am the man

I crave your respect? LOL I laugh at the thought of anyone worrying about you respecting them; or rather I would if there actually were anyone that cared about having your respect.

Gaffer
01-27-2012, 04:29 PM

You don't respect anybody. Your sole purpose here is to be as obnoxious and disrespectful as you can. Your not "the man", your words on my screen. Your nothing. Sundaydrivers avatar fits you very well. All you can do here is name call and say nasty things to people. That only affects people that take what is said on message boards to heart.

Words are wind and your nothing more than a fart in the wind.

OCA
01-27-2012, 04:34 PM
I crave your respect? LOL I laugh at the thought of anyone worrying about you respecting them; or rather I would if there actually were anyone that cared about having your respect.

Its ok little guy, you know jealousy is one of the seven deadlies.

OCA
01-27-2012, 04:35 PM
You don't respect anybody. Your sole purpose here is to be as obnoxious and disrespectful as you can. Your not "the man", your words on my screen. Your nothing. Sundaydrivers avatar fits you very well. All you can do here is name call and say nasty things to people. That only affects people that take what is said on message boards to heart.

Words are wind and your nothing more than a fart in the wind.

Oh Laffer, you are a silly little bird. If only that were true.

I'm the man.

Abbey Marie
01-27-2012, 04:44 PM

OCA and I go back to before I was even a mod.

OCA
01-27-2012, 04:46 PM
Thought of something Laffer and it is so true: you do crave my respect, you come down here and or get into threads that I author in order to achieve that respect...........the same cannot be said of me regarding you. I never seek you out.

Just accept the pecking order, it is what it is.

OCA
01-27-2012, 04:48 PM
OCA and I go back to before I was even a mod.

Its ok Abbey, its Conhog, he can't be bothered with pertinent details, he still thinks you and Jimmy are related somehow.:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
01-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Its ok Abbey, its Conhog, he can't be bothered with pertinent details, he still thinks you and Jimmy are related somehow.:laugh2:

If you ask Jim, he would prob. say we are bosom buddies. :laugh2:

SassyLady
01-27-2012, 05:02 PM
You don't respect anybody. Your sole purpose here is to be as obnoxious and disrespectful as you can. Your not "the man", your words on my screen. Your nothing. Sundaydrivers avatar fits you very well. All you can do here is name call and say nasty things to people. That only affects people that take what is said on message boards to heart. Words are wind and your nothing more than a fart in the wind.From what I've seen you are spot on Gaffer. I have not seen him give respect to anyone, which is why I asked.

jimnyc
01-27-2012, 05:04 PM
If you ask Jim, he would prob. say we are bosom buddies. :laugh2:

Boobies? :hyper:

Abbey Marie
01-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Boobies? :hyper:

That little guy has done enough jumping jacks- he needs to work his abs!

jimnyc
01-27-2012, 05:30 PM
That little guy has done enough jumping jacks- he needs to work his abs!

He's just like me, fat and hyper from too much coffee!

ConHog
01-27-2012, 06:18 PM
Thought of something Laffer and it is so true: you do crave my respect, you come down here and or get into threads that I author in order to achieve that respect...........the same cannot be said of me regarding you. I never seek you out.

Just accept the pecking order, it is what it is.

I'm sure that just like the rest of us Gaffer admits you are the biggest pecker around here.

Sir Evil
01-27-2012, 07:38 PM
I respect old timers and the reasons vary but on a whole we've been through the wars,

I think we have been through a verbal war or two but still don't respect you fucker.... oh yeah, have to put you back on ignore! :lmao:

Sir Evil
01-27-2012, 07:40 PM

Ummm, pretty sure someone basically said the same about you and it kinda pissed you off and yet here ya are passing the buck onto someone else... perhaps now you see what I have been pointing out?? :dunno:

Sir Evil
01-27-2012, 07:48 PM

OCA makes a good point about the old timers but on the other hand people dislike members for various reasons, may have something to do with his mild form of arrogance or self appointment to the upper echelon of debating...:laugh: either way gotta credit him for his outright honesty...:bs1:

Now he has no respect for me whatsoever other then the fact that I wont back down a inch on a argument but at that nobody here has respect for me either, it just goes along with being Jim's brother and if members were'nt aware of that I would be lumped in right along oca publicly....

ConHog
01-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Ummm, pretty sure someone basically said the same about you and it kinda pissed you off and yet here ya are passing the buck onto someone else... perhaps now you see what I have been pointing out?? :dunno:

You're right, someone DID say that about me, which is why I posted that when OCA posted his list. Same as I called out another poster who had been accusing me of picking on women when HE picked on a woman. YOu see how that works?

Oh, but you're oh so wrong about it pissing me off. in fact I didn't even realize it was said until it was quoted a few times. Still don't care.

ConHog
01-27-2012, 08:18 PM
OCA makes a good point about the old timers but on the other hand people dislike members for various reasons, may have something to do with his mild form of arrogance or self appointment to the upper echelon of debating...:laugh: either way gotta credit him for his outright honesty...:bs1:

Now he has no respect for me whatsoever other then the fact that I wont back down a inch on a argument but at that nobody here has respect for me either, it just goes along with being Jim's brother and if members were'nt aware of that I would be lumped in right along oca publicly....

You're last sentence makes no sense, Jim has already indicated that he thinks you're an ass, so who would believe he would do anything to them for harassing you?

Plus, you do Jim an incredible disservice when you perpetuate the myth that people believe he'd ban board members for not tip toeing around him or his family members who post here.

Sir Evil
01-27-2012, 08:18 PM
YOu see how that works?

Oh I know how it works, question is do you? Ya get it as good as ya give it and when you see that you might not take this shit all too serious...

ConHog
01-27-2012, 08:23 PM
Oh I know how it works, question is do you? Ya get it as good as ya give it and when you see that you might not take this shit all too serious...

Give as good as I get? that is the stupidest saying ever, are you Syrenn from USMB?

By the way, YOU seem to be taking this thread oh so much more seriously than I.

Sir Evil
01-27-2012, 08:25 PM
You're last sentence makes no sense, Jim has already indicated that he thinks you're an ass, so who would believe he would do anything to them for harassing you?

Plus, you do Jim an incredible disservice when you perpetuate the myth that people believe he'd ban board members for not tip toeing around him or his family members who post here.

Are you that fucking stupid? I clearly stated he would ban me before most others around here so how would I be perpetuating any such myth?

Cockhog, you do the earth a great disservice for absorbing it's oxygen..........:laugh:

ConHog
01-27-2012, 08:31 PM
Are you that fucking stupid? I clearly stated he would ban me before most others around here so how would I be perpetuating any such myth?

Cockhog, you do the earth a great disservice for absorbing it's oxygen..........:laugh:

yes you did say that then you have said several times "people are scared of me b/c I'm Jim's brother" as if you're trying to convince them that they should be.

anyway, off to watch a movie with the wife, enjoy your evening with OCA.

Sir Evil
01-27-2012, 08:50 PM
enjoy your evening with OCA.

well whatever your opinion is you're entitled to it. This last bit you had to add for extra measure pretty much shows the asshole you are.. I think Shattered had it right with what she stated about you and message boards, it makes sense...

OCA
01-27-2012, 09:34 PM
From what I've seen you are spot on Gaffer. I have not seen him give respect to anyone, which is why I asked.

Well you get asked an honest question, give an honest answer and you get this.

Some people just can't help but be idiots.

ConHog
01-28-2012, 12:16 AM
Well you get asked an honest question, give an honest answer and you get this.

Some people just can't help but be idiots.

Don't know her all that well, but from where I sit SassyLady is NOT an idiot.

You however...............

OCA
01-28-2012, 08:23 AM
Don't know her all that well, but from where I sit SassyLady is NOT an idiot.

You however...............

Yawn

shattered
01-28-2012, 09:34 AM
well whatever your opinion is you're entitled to it. This last bit you had to add for extra measure pretty much shows the asshole you are.. I think Shattered had it right with what she stated about you and message boards, it makes sense...

Notice how his attitude toward you changed when you said Jimmy would just as soon ban you as the next person, and thinks your an ass? :laugh:

Sir Evil
01-28-2012, 04:47 PM
Notice how his attitude toward you changed when you said Jimmy would just as soon ban you as the next person, and thinks your an ass? :laugh:

I pretty much noticed from day 1 but quickly confirmed your point..:thumb:

ConHog
01-28-2012, 05:13 PM
I pretty much noticed from day 1 but quickly confirmed your point..:thumb:

that would make a lot of sense except that 3 of my "fights" on this board have involved Kath, RSR, and Gunny. Now , I'm trying to figure out what those 3 had in common......................... Oh that's right.......

Not to mention Shattered, who is protected at an almost homicidal level by Gunny.

SassyLady
01-28-2012, 05:17 PM
Well you get asked an honest question, give an honest answer and you get this.Some people just can't help but be idiots.I did not call you names... just made an honest observation. Never said you didn't respect those that you mentioned...just that I have never seen you show respect to anyone since I've been posting on this board. And the first thing you do when I post honestly about my experience of you, you resort to calling me an idiot. I rest my case.

OCA
01-28-2012, 05:26 PM
I did not call you names... just made an honest observation. Never said you didn't respect those that you mentioned...just that I have never seen you show respect to anyone since I've been posting on this board. And the first thing you do when I post honestly about my experience of you, you resort to calling me an idiot. I rest my case.

You basically said, by agreeing with Laffer, and Laffer used some choice words, is that I was a liar.

Don't want honest answers? Don't ask questions because I never lie honey, ever.

Conviction of you achieved.................baby.

OCA
01-28-2012, 05:28 PM
that would make a lot of sense except that 3 of my "fights" on this board have involved Kath, RSR, and Gunny. Now , I'm trying to figure out what those 3 had in common......................... Oh that's right.......

Not to mention Shattered, who is protected at an almost homicidal level by Gunny.

What are you? Like 0-6 here?

I've personally abused you more times than can be counted on a ten toe sloth.

SassyLady
01-28-2012, 05:34 PM
You basically said, by agreeing with Laffer, and Laffer used some choice words, is that I was a liar.Don't want honest answers? Don't ask questions because I never lie honey, ever.Conviction of you achieved.................baby.I agreed with Gaffer about not seeing you respect anyone..and you call me idiot, honey and baby...disrespectful..so you've proven our point.I know you must have the last word so this will be the last post from me to you...so make your post stating you win and this particular portion of this thread can be done.

jimnyc
01-28-2012, 05:37 PM
Sloths rule! I want one!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q1mAGQAw3Oc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OCA
01-28-2012, 05:40 PM
I agreed with Gaffer about not seeing you respect anyone..and you call me idiot, honey and baby...disrespectful..so you've proven our point.I know you must have the last word so this will be the last post from me to you...so make your post stating you win and this particular portion of this thread can be done.

Ohhhh................a runner..........i'm disappointed.

My guess is this...................you are pissed because you weren't on the "respected" list, I understand, respect from OCA is HUGE!

ConHog
01-28-2012, 05:41 PM
Sloths rule! I want one!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q1mAGQAw3Oc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I got two you can have. But I warn you they eat A LOT of food.

shattered
01-28-2012, 08:46 PM

I'm almost sorry that I missed this little gem..

I beg to differ, OCA. If my opinion of you was as worthless as you say, you wouldn't have taken the time to not only snip my post, but also reply to it, given the amount of other traffic this thread has received.

(and no, I have no problem with your opinion of Constance, other than it's much like the pot calling the kettle black - kind of hypocritical, don't you think?)

OCA
01-28-2012, 09:24 PM
I'm almost sorry that I missed this little gem..

I beg to differ, OCA. If my opinion of you was as worthless as you say, you wouldn't have taken the time to not only snip my post, but also reply to it, given the amount of other traffic this thread has received.

(and no, I have no problem with your opinion of Constance, other than it's much like the pot calling the kettle black - kind of hypocritical, don't you think?)

No, absolutely nothing like the pot calling the kettle black, absolutely nothing.

Much like I relish in telling begars on the street to fuck off and get a job while fondling a roll of bills I love troll bashing here on DP.

In hockey each team has an enforcer, when a douchebag is running around on the ice unchecked the enforcer goes in and cross checks them into the boards or drops them with a right to the chin that has them searching on the ice for their teeth............................i'm the enforcer.

Gunny
01-28-2012, 09:47 PM
Oh Laffer, you are a silly little bird. If only that were true.

I'm the man.

Really. You're nothing.

ConHog
01-28-2012, 09:48 PM
No, absolutely nothing like the pot calling the kettle black, absolutely nothing.

Much like I relish in telling begars on the street to fuck off and get a job while fondling a roll of bills I love troll bashing here on DP.

In hockey each team has an enforcer, when a douchebag is running around on the ice unchecked the enforcer goes in and cross checks them into the boards or drops them with a right to the chin that has them searching on the ice for their teeth............................i'm the enforcer.

LOL no one here fears you. You're not an enforcer, you're a reinforcer, every time you post it reinforces our opinions that you're a pussy.

Gunny
01-28-2012, 09:51 PM

And? Punk? You're all mouth. You ought to try shutting it sometime. Better for people to wonder if you're a fool than for you to open your mouth and prove it.

shattered
01-28-2012, 09:53 PM

Amusing that you would think so, given there's so much material out there pointing to your utter idiocy.

Good on you for staying in your little happy bubble, tho!

ConHog
01-28-2012, 10:09 PM
And? Punk? You're all mouth. You ought to try shutting it sometime. Better for people to wonder if you're a fool than for you to open your mouth and prove it.

Oh, are you wanting round 2? Hmmm. I could have swore something was said about I'll leave you alone if you leave me alone. Guess that only lasted as long as you were sober?

Seriously, post another post about how you only swore an oath to protect women that you like, and then go pick on gabby again.

Shadow
01-28-2012, 10:23 PM
Oh, are you wanting round 2? Hmmm. I could have swore something was said about I'll leave you alone if you leave me alone. Guess that only lasted as long as you were sober?

Seriously, post another post about how you only swore an oath to protect women that you like, and then go pick on gabby again.

Dude give it a rest...Gabby starts shit with him all the time. Don't be the same kind of annoying "Captain Save a Ho" that you hate. If she can't back up her own mouth ...maybe she should stop slinging shit. Sound familiar?? :slap:

ConHog
01-28-2012, 10:34 PM
Dude give it a rest...Gabby starts shit with him all the time. Don't be the same kind of annoying "Captain Save a Ho" that you hate. If she can't back up her own mouth ...maybe she should stop slinging shit. Sound familiar?? :slap:

I couldn't care less about what goes down with Gabby, it's just funny to gig Gunny about it.

You already knew that though.

OCA
01-28-2012, 11:56 PM
Really. You're nothing.

Gunsel you don't really believe that.

OCA
01-28-2012, 11:57 PM
LOL no one here fears you. You're not an enforcer, you're a reinforcer, every time you post it reinforces our opinions that you're a pussy.

You are my new project, start scouting other sites, you won't be long for this one.

Sir Evil
01-29-2012, 12:10 AM

Constance, let's face it, you're a fucking moron that doesn't know when to shut up! I wont point out your stupidity anymore, pretty obvious that you have it all figure out even though it gets you know where and it really pisses you off that Shattered exposed that..... She is 100% right in her assessment of you...

ConHog
01-29-2012, 12:35 AM
Constance, let's face it, you're a fucking moron that doesn't know when to shut up! I wont point out your stupidity anymore, pretty obvious that you have it all figure out even though it gets you know where and it really pisses you off that Shattered exposed that..... She is 100% right in her assessment of you...

Speaking of someone who doesn't know when to shut up............

I'm sorry I went after you buddy OCA and it has upset you. That doesn't make me a moron.

And Dis didn't expose anything, well to anyone except Gunny that is but that's another thread LOL.

Sir Evil
01-29-2012, 09:55 AM
Speaking of someone who doesn't know when to shut up............

I'm sorry I went after you buddy OCA and it has upset you. That doesn't make me a moron.

And Dis didn't expose anything, well to anyone except Gunny that is but that's another thread LOL.

First lets clear something up, you attempted to go after OCA and came up empty handed, the only thing you have gained by doing so is showing that you are exactly what I was pointing out and that's a hypocrite. You whine about a message board apology yet you love nothing more than to stir shit up with people.

As far as Gunny, I could be wrong here but it would appear to me that you followed him over here from another message board but either way he apparently knows you previous to here and sounds to me like he has told you on a few occasions to shut the fuck up so I am not the only one who has noticed your need to just stir shit up..

And lastly I never attempted to expose anything, as previously stated Shattered has clearly done that already..:rolleyes:

OCA
01-29-2012, 09:57 AM
First lets clear something up, you attempted to go after OCA and came up empty handed

Nominated for truest statement of the year......2012.

ConHog
01-29-2012, 04:08 PM
First lets clear something up, you attempted to go after OCA and came up empty handed, the only thing you have gained by doing so is showing that you are exactly what I was pointing out and that's a hypocrite. You whine about a message board apology yet you love nothing more than to stir shit up with people.

As far as Gunny, I could be wrong here but it would appear to me that you followed him over here from another message board but either way he apparently knows you previous to here and sounds to me like he has told you on a few occasions to shut the fuck up so I am not the only one who has noticed your need to just stir shit up..

And lastly I never attempted to expose anything, as previously stated Shattered has clearly done that already..:rolleyes:

If I had came up empty you wouldn't have felt the need to rescue the princess from the castle.

Sir Evil
01-29-2012, 04:14 PM
If I had came up empty you wouldn't have felt the need to rescue the princess from the castle.

the was just a pathetic reply....:rolleyes:

Ok cupcake, you keep suggesting that I am in defense of oca but ultimately you are the one shadowing what he posts and I pointed that out. I clearly feel oca would drop you in any serious debate so therefore find no need to defend him at all. Now, if you wanna see it differently fine but man up otherwise and challenge him to a one on one serious debate. You seem to get off on belittling him so why not do it in a wide open one on one format?

If not then shut the fuck up and move on....

ConHog
01-29-2012, 04:28 PM
the was just a pathetic reply....:rolleyes:

Ok cupcake, you keep suggesting that I am in defense of oca but ultimately you are the one shadowing what he posts and I pointed that out. I clearly feel oca would drop you in any serious debate so therefore find no need to defend him at all. Now, if you wanna see it differently fine but man up otherwise and challenge him to a one on one serious debate. You seem to get off on belittling him so why not do it in a wide open one on one format?

If not then shut the fuck up and move on....

My good man, you've already admitted that you came into this and have attacked me as some sort of revenge for what I have said to OCA (remember the whole "you get as good as you give " comment) so don't know pretend otherwise.

What's funny is you are doing towards me exactly what made OCA so mad at me originally. That's right, he was attacking RSR and a couple other members mercilessly so I threw some back at him and he didn't like it one bit, in fact he got so mad he cried for a few days , tried to have me banned, and then ran away from the board for a few months then HE came back and chose to renew our squabble. .Not me, HIM.

However it matters not. I'd be thrilled to engage OCA in any kind of debate, he can pick the topic and we'll see whats up. I have a suspicion that he would quickly send the thread to the steel cage regardless of the topic and the fact that MANY posters on here have said the exact same things about him leads me to believe I'm right.

With that being said, this thread has grown beyond its purpose and I won't be returnining. You enjoy your "victory." I either you or OCA would like to have a serious debate I'm sure Jim can arrange it.

Sir Evil
01-29-2012, 04:40 PM
With that being said, this thread has grown beyond its purpose and I won't be returnining. You enjoy your "victory." I either you or OCA would like to have a serious debate I'm sure Jim can arrange it.

I don't think you would return to any thread once it has become obvious you can't win slinging the same shit that somebody else is slinging.

I don't like you, and I certainly don't take you serious but if you want a debate then by all means find a topic you think we have an opposing view on and lets see what a serious three degree egomaniac like yourself has to offer....

Sir Evil
01-29-2012, 04:53 PM
Oh and thanks for the positive rep on the above statement cupcake but if you are going to cut and run just leave it alone all together....

ConHog
01-29-2012, 05:00 PM
Oh and thanks for the positive rep on the above statement cupcake but if you are going to cut and run just leave it alone all together....

One last post to help you out because I didn't know this until the other day .

Reputation System - Should not be used as a means to harass someone. Please avoid vulgarity, threats or over the top comments. Staff can view comments and have the ability to delete comments. Additionally, reputation comments should be treated as private, and therefore comments left should not be discussed on the board.

jimnyc
01-29-2012, 05:04 PM

Reputation System - Should not be used as a means to harass someone. Please avoid vulgarity, threats or over the top comments. Staff can view comments and have the ability to delete comments. Additionally, reputation comments should be treated as private, and therefore comments left should not be discussed on the board.

First off, you're not staff. If you think something is out of line, send a message to a staff member. Sir Evil simply mentioned he received a rep from you, not against the rules - the actual COMMENTS being discussed publicly are against the rules.

Sir Evil
01-29-2012, 05:06 PM

Shut up stupid!....

ConHog
01-29-2012, 05:12 PM
First off, you're not staff. If you think something is out of line, send a message to a staff member. Sir Evil simply mentioned he received a rep from you, not against the rules - the actual COMMENTS being discussed publicly are against the rules.

Oh good grief, I was just fucking with him. Sheesh. But that being said no the rules says should not be discussed. It doesn't say content shouldn't be discussed, it simply says they should not be discussed end of...

I know that isn't how you intended it to be though, that's why I posted but didn't report, I was .... eh you know what, never mind.........

jimnyc
01-29-2012, 05:20 PM
Oh good grief, I was just fucking with him. Sheesh. But that being said no the rules says should not be discussed. It doesn't say content shouldn't be discussed, it simply says they should not be discussed end of...

I know that isn't how you intended it to be though, that's why I posted but didn't report, I was .... eh you know what, never mind.........

No, it clearly states COMMENTS shouldn't be discussed.

Sir Evil
01-29-2012, 05:23 PM
Oh good grief, I was just fucking with him.

How did that work out for ya cupcake?

Sir Evil
01-29-2012, 05:25 PM
reputation comments should be treated as private, and therefore comments left should not be discussed on the board.

Three degree's? better look into getting a fourth and see if that helps at all.....

ConHog
01-29-2012, 05:25 PM
No, it clearly states COMMENTS shouldn't be discussed.

correct, and discussing even the existence of said comment is in fact discussing the comment Jim. That's just logical. That is the rule, to the letter.

This bugs me because of another situation in which people were claiming nasty PMs existed and then saying well saying that doesn't violate the rules because they weren't discussing the content of the PMs even though the RULE clearly says not to discuss the PM , it says nothing about the content.

That being said, I don't even care. I'll post the entire fucking comment I sent to him, or he can post it. I was just joking about the rules violation, I'm not even sure why you had to come in here with a bug up your ass acting as if I'm trying to get the guy in trouble or something , I did no such thing.

jimnyc
01-29-2012, 05:29 PM
I'm not even sure why you had to come in here with a bug up your ass acting as if I'm trying to get the guy in trouble or something , I did no such thing.

How do I have a bug up my ass? Because I clarified the rules for anyone that might be reading? Or because my clarification is in disagreement with what you wrote? And where did I state that you tried to get him in trouble? Again, you quoted the rules as if what Sir Evil did was wrong, I corrected your error. It's that simple.

Sir Evil
01-29-2012, 05:30 PM
correct, and discussing even the existence of said comment is in fact discussing the comment Jim. That's just logical. That is the rule, to the letter.

Good think you created the rule so you could read it back to Jim as it is meant to be.... Dumbass!

jimnyc
01-29-2012, 05:32 PM

Good think you created the rule so you could read it back to Jim as it is meant to be.... Dumbass!

Hey, how did the Vikings do this year? LOL How about since the 70's? :coffee:

shattered
01-29-2012, 05:39 PM
AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Deja-fucking-voo.

The whiny-assed little punk-ass is always "just kidding" when he gets called on shit.

Sir Evil
01-29-2012, 05:40 PM
Hey, how did the Vikings do this year? LOL How about since the 70's? :coffee:

:upyours:

always next year!..... yeah guess I have been saying that since the 70's...

Sir Evil
01-29-2012, 05:42 PM

Deja-fucking-voo.

The whiny-assed little punk-ass is always "just kidding" when he gets called on shit.

:lmao:

shattered
01-29-2012, 08:31 PM
OW! OW! OW! The big bad bully negged me.

Hey, Constance? Fuck you, bitch!

ConHog
01-29-2012, 11:13 PM
OW! OW! OW! The big bad bully negged me.

Hey, Constance? Fuck you, bitch!

I heard you got a boo boo tonight.

shattered
01-30-2012, 08:19 AM
I heard you got a boo boo tonight.

So much for you not coming back into this thread, AND having me on ignore..

Liar. :laugh:

Sir Evil
01-30-2012, 08:30 AM
So much for you not coming back into this thread, AND having me on ignore..

Liar. :laugh:

Seriously, does that surprise you?

OCA
01-30-2012, 08:45 PM

Deja-fucking-voo.

Although I got probs with Shattered I gotta give credit where credit is due, she's right.

OCA
01-30-2012, 08:54 PM
My good man, you've already admitted that you came into this and have attacked me as some sort of revenge for what I have said to OCA (remember the whole "you get as good as you give " comment) so don't know pretend otherwise.

What's funny is you are doing towards me exactly what made OCA so mad at me originally. That's right, he was attacking RSR and a couple other members mercilessly so I threw some back at him and he didn't like it one bit, in fact he got so mad he cried for a few days , tried to have me banned, and then ran away from the board for a few months then HE came back and chose to renew our squabble. .Not me, HIM.

However it matters not. I'd be thrilled to engage OCA in any kind of debate, he can pick the topic and we'll see whats up. I have a suspicion that he would quickly send the thread to the steel cage regardless of the topic and the fact that MANY posters on here have said the exact same things about him leads me to believe I'm right.

OMG where to start.

Ok, I attacked RSR, he deserved it, who are the others I attacked mercilessly?

I cried for a few days? When? I got pissed because you printed pm's...a major no-no and RSR and the wicked witch Kathianne were thread banning me in every thread I got involved in, flaming or not.

Ok I left the board for a while for a reason I have not told anyone including Jimmy nor Evil....my wife had a cancer scare starting Dec.6, operated on Dec.21, unlike you when shit like that happens I can divorce myself from the unimportant things and concentrate on what really matters...........so fuck off.

Care to mention who these members are who say i'll get a thread with you moved to the cage? I'll tell you what, i'll debate you on a mutually agreed subject and won't utter 1 curse or flame, ask around the old timers, you don't want me to put effort into a debate with you, you'll get your ass clocked.

Don't make the OCA circa 2004-2007 surface again, it won't turn out good for you.

Sir Evil
01-31-2012, 07:28 AM
Don't make the OCA circa 2004-2007 surface again, it won't turn out good for you.

04 - 07 would probably be a welcomed return but I don't think it would turn out good for him either way.

ass clocked??.........:lmao:

ConHog
01-31-2012, 08:58 AM
OMG where to start.

Ok, I attacked RSR, he deserved it, who are the others I attacked mercilessly?

I cried for a few days? When? I got pissed because you printed pm's...a major no-no and RSR and the wicked witch Kathianne were thread banning me in every thread I got involved in, flaming or not.

Ok I left the board for a while for a reason I have not told anyone including Jimmy nor Evil....my wife had a cancer scare starting Dec.6, operated on Dec.21, unlike you when shit like that happens I can divorce myself from the unimportant things and concentrate on what really matters...........so fuck off.

Care to mention who these members are who say i'll get a thread with you moved to the cage? I'll tell you what, i'll debate you on a mutually agreed subject and won't utter 1 curse or flame, ask around the old timers, you don't want me to put effort into a debate with you, you'll get your ass clocked.

You're an asshole, but I sincerely hope everything is ok with your wife's health.

Gunny
01-31-2012, 10:02 AM

Is this supposed to be funny?

You know better than to try and fuck with me, boy. And I don't need a "ban button" to smack your lame ass around. When you can't run with the big dogs, stay your ass under the porch, pup.

OCA
01-31-2012, 03:27 PM
You're an asshole, but I sincerely hope everything is ok with your wife's health.

Yes I am, its ok, i've come to terms with it and am rather happy.

OCA
01-31-2012, 03:28 PM
Is this supposed to be funny?

You know better than to try and fuck with me, boy. And I don't need a "ban button" to smack your lame ass around. When you can't run with the big dogs, stay your ass under the porch, pup.

No Gunsel, not funny just an honest assessment of you.

You gonna bark at me and call me lib or cockroach like the other 99% of your posts?

Gunny
02-04-2012, 02:41 PM
No Gunsel, not funny just an honest assessment of you.

You gonna bark at me and call me lib or cockroach like the other 99% of your posts?

How easy are you going to make this for me? Feel free to quote ANY post of mine you want to where I called anyone "lib" or "cockroach". You really ought to stay in your own league before running your suck.:laugh:

OCA
02-04-2012, 04:22 PM
How easy are you going to make this for me? Feel free to quote ANY post of mine you want to where I called anyone "lib" or "cockroach". You really ought to stay in your own league before running your suck.:laugh:

Gunsel, not anyone here son, just thats about all the content your posts contain anymore, short on substance, long on hyperbole.

But sure, if you want I can find a few of your posts from the last week that contain just those very things.