PDA

View Full Version : Overuse of the race card

Trigg
01-27-2012, 05:02 PM
I don't even know what to say. Apparently you really can't disagree with bambam without being called a racist. The race card has been thrown out so many times with this president that it's become a joke.

http://www.breitbart.tv/msnbc-analyst-compares-az-governor-to-segregation-era-racist-screaming-at-black-kids/

Gaffer
01-27-2012, 09:18 PM
She's pointing a finger at him and telling him something. That's sure racist.

He's sure taking a high toned attitude about the whole thing.

krisy
01-28-2012, 07:56 PM
Someone on Fox news today was making fun of this woman today because of the comparison she made :laugh:

Now all the liberal talkies on cable news are saying that she was pounding her finger in his chest and being disrespectful. I saw a few interviews with the governor and she said she talks with her hands. Some asshole in the media took that shot and ran with it. Obama himself didn't even say she was being disrespectful in the clip I saw of him with Diane Sawyer. The libs know damn good and well she wasn't being disrespectful,especially with cameras and other people all over the place. GET REAL!

krisy
01-28-2012, 07:58 PM
I will add that the good governor has more balls than most of Congress put together.

gabosaurus
01-29-2012, 12:43 AM
You folks would have LOVED the sign that allegedly was seized at the one-year Gabby Gifford memorial in Tucson. Can't find a picture of it, but supposedly it had a picture of Brewer on it and said "He shot the wrong one."

krisy
01-30-2012, 09:59 AM
You folks would have LOVED the sign that allegedly was seized at the one-year Gabby Gifford memorial in Tucson. Can't find a picture of it, but supposedly it had a picture of Brewer on it and said "He shot the wrong one."

That is pretty warped. I don't condone that kind of violence against ANY politician.

ConHog
01-30-2012, 10:13 AM
That is pretty warped. I don't condone that kind of violence against ANY politician.

Same here, I expect Gabby agrees to and is just being a trouble maker LOL