PDA

View Full Version : Radical magazine call for "occupy' to wreak havok in Chicago,and the country

krisy
01-29-2012, 01:55 PM
Um,words cannot describe the utter disgust I have for these people for calling for this kind of choas and interupting people's lives.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/paul-wilson/magazine-calls-occupiers-come-chicago-tradition-1968-rioters

Really,who do these hippies think they are? Do they really think that everyone will say "allright,we will do things your way" just because their lazy asses are out breaking the law and not going to work like they should be?

OCA
01-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Um,words cannot describe the utter disgust I have for these people for calling for this kind of choas and interupting people's lives.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/paul-wilson/magazine-calls-occupiers-come-chicago-tradition-1968-rioters

Really,who do these hippies think they are? Do they really think that everyone will say "allright,we will do things your way" just because their lazy asses are out breaking the law and not going to work like they should be?

I know, in America we must all get back to work and not complain against the elite! Live to work not work to live!

I am the 99%.

krisy
01-29-2012, 03:00 PM
I know, in America we must all get back to work and not complain against the elite! Live to work not work to live!

I am the 99%.

I am sensing sarchasm:cool:

I am not one to say to never complain against the "elite". I completely disagree with how they do it. How the hell is blocking small business so they can't open,spreading disease,breaking the law,smokin lord knows what,and leaving a mess that costs the taxpayers thousands to clean up getting anything accomplished? They hurt the taxpayer with thier tactics.

Face it.a good part of them are non workin hippy jackasses. You know how my husband and I help ourselves? We go to work everyday and work as hard as we can!! Sitting around waiting for someone to hand you their money ain't gonna get it,period!

We are the little guy,and we are disgusted with the way things are,but sittin around in a park grillin out sure as heck isn't gonna pay my bills!!

01-30-2012, 03:51 AM
That is what the movement is all about. they will get around to it eventually.