PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl

CSM
01-30-2012, 10:37 AM
So, word is around here that Belichek has sent an advance party to "fix" the clock at Lucas Oil Field and that he is planning to wear a floral print hoody to throw off the opposing kicker's game. We hear he has a long list of insults written out for the cheer leaders to yell at the Giants too like " Nanny nanny boo-boo!!" and stuff like that. The guy is an evil genius!

CSM
01-30-2012, 11:42 AM
*sigh*

I guess I just really suck at trolling!

jimnyc
01-30-2012, 11:50 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if they already setup cameras in advantageous areas of the stadium, in advance, so that they can record the Giants practice sessions! Wouldn't be unprecedented!! :coffee:

Abbey Marie
01-30-2012, 11:53 AM
*sigh*

I guess I just really suck at trolling!

Nah, we just like you too much! :cool:

CSM
01-30-2012, 11:57 AM
Nah, we just like you too much! :cool:

Aww gorsh. Thanks!

I was just poking fun anyhow.

CSM
01-30-2012, 11:58 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if they already setup cameras in advantageous areas of the stadium, in advance, so that they can record the Giants practice sessions! Wouldn't be unprecedented!! :coffee:

Naw, they are just using the ones they had set up in every stadium a few years ago.

ConHog
01-30-2012, 12:00 PM

Wouldn't surprise me if ESPN did it for them. My God they love them some Brady.

krisy
02-04-2012, 09:55 AM
I'm not a huge football fan,but watched the Bengals a little more this year. From what I've seen on the news,it looks like Indianapolis is doing a great job hosting. I am rooting for the Patriots since this is my little brothers favorite team.

The end of football season means that spring training is around the corner :2up:

Jess
02-04-2012, 11:16 AM
So, word is around here that Belichek has sent an advance party to "fix" the clock at Lucas Oil Field and that he is planning to wear a floral print hoody to throw off the opposing kicker's game. We hear he has a long list of insults written out for the cheer leaders to yell at the Giants too like " Nanny nanny boo-boo!!" and stuff like that. The guy is an evil genius!

They hired Gunny to lift his shirt when that feller is s'posed to be kicking too. Don't say anything about it though. 3245

jimnyc
02-04-2012, 11:40 AM
They hired Gunny to lift his shirt when that feller is s'posed to be kicking too. Don't say anything about it though. 3245

I know Gunny "techincally" has boobs, but wouldn't it work better if YOU did it? Just askin!

Jess
02-04-2012, 11:58 AM
I know Gunny "techincally" has boobs, but wouldn't it work better if YOU did it? Just askin!

Well, we're trying to appeal to those who might rather see a man's chest too, you know. Equal opportunity.

I'll just wear tight jeans. :batteyes:

P.S. Men have pecs, not boobs. And believe it or not, Gunny ain't even close to moobs yet. How bad is that? He's older than dirt and is still pretty dang tight.

jimnyc
02-04-2012, 12:01 PM
Well, we're trying to appeal to those who might rather see a man's chest too, you know. Equal opportunity.

I'll just wear tight jeans. :batteyes:

P.S. Men have pecs, not boobs. And believe it or not, Gunny ain't even close to moobs yet. How bad is that? He's older than dirt and is still pretty dang tight.

Can we see pics of you in the tight jeans before he logs back in again? :coffee: If you do, I promise not to tell him about the above comment and the dirt thing! :lol:

Jess
02-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Can we see pics of you in the tight jeans before he logs back in again? :coffee: If you do, I promise not to tell him about the above comment and the dirt thing! :lol:

Ummm ... he's wandering around here and is pretty proprietary about my hiney in the above mentioned tight jeans so we probably better hold off on that. ;)

And I tell him he's older than dirt all the time. He just laughs.

(Dust puffs out of his lips when he laughs about it.):happy0203:

jimnyc
02-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Ummm ... he's wandering around here and is pretty proprietary about my hiney in the above mentioned tight jeans so we probably better hold off on that. ;)

And I tell him he's older than dirt all the time. He just laughs.

(Dust puffs out of his lips when he laughs about it.):happy0203:

Holy shit, I just lost a little coffee when I read that. I can picture little clouds of dust puffing out when he talks. You're in so much trouble when he comes back and reads this! LOL

Jess
02-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Holy shit, I just lost a little coffee when I read that. I can picture little clouds of dust puffing out when he talks. You're in so much trouble when he comes back and reads this! LOL

Where's your computer monitor squeegee? I've been trying to get boards to make those for years ...

Anyway, we're gonna go with IF. IF Gunny reads this, I might be in trouble. 3247

jimnyc
02-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Where's your computer monitor squeegee? I've been trying to get boards to make those for years ...

Anyway, we're gonna go with IF. IF Gunny reads this, I might be in trouble. 3247

Don't worry, I'm sure no wise asses around here will tell him. Although I may place your words in my sig line and quote it! LOL

Jess
02-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Don't worry, I'm sure no wise asses around here will tell him. Although I may place your words in my sig line and quote it! LOL

Noooo ... no wise asses here at all. *rolls eyes*

Hmph! I can't believe you're gonna rat me out like that, Jimmy. I thought we had something special. :coffee2::hyper:

jimnyc
02-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Noooo ... no wise asses here at all. *rolls eyes*

Hmph! I can't believe you're gonna rat me out like that, Jimmy. I thought we had something special. :coffee2::hyper:

We do, but that's what we coffee addicts do, we blabber! Don't take it personal though, it's the coffee speaking and not me. I'm sorry, I still can't stop laughing, whether Gunny or someone else, I can't stop picturing him with little puffs of dirt popping out when he tries to laugh or talk. I only have the one picture to go by that you posted of you guys at the holidays, but it's enough to get into my pathetic little brain and make me crack up picturing it!

Jess
02-04-2012, 12:58 PM
We do, but that's what we coffee addicts do, we blabber! Don't take it personal though, it's the coffee speaking and not me. I'm sorry, I still can't stop laughing, whether Gunny or someone else, I can't stop picturing him with little puffs of dirt popping out when he tries to laugh or talk. I only have the one picture to go by that you posted of you guys at the holidays, but it's enough to get into my pathetic little brain and make me crack up picturing it!

I'm evil like that. :evilras:

ConHog
02-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Am I wrong, or is Tom Selleck narrating this pregame show?

SassyLady
02-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Jim and JessI can't quit laughing...the dust thing reminds me of ex-hubby. He took a bunch of vitamins one day and a few moments later he burped loudly and deep..and dust flew out of his mouth, nose and I swear it looked like out of his eyes and ears........and the look on his face. CRAP....I'm laughing so hard I can't see what I"m typing. Anyway, he thought his lungs had turned to dust (he is asthmatic)...and I was laughing so hard because I knew it was vitamins cause it smelled like vitamins....but I couldn't say anything. Was trying hard not to pee my pants. To this day I can't stop laughing when I think about it.He was apalled that I would laugh while he was dying.

Gunny
02-09-2012, 05:38 PM

If I could devise a way for BOTH teams to lose, rest assured I would.:laugh: