PDA

View Full Version : What a lovely Muslim family!

jimnyc
01-30-2012, 12:12 PM
Ontario, Canada.

You have the father, married once, but married a second time because the first wife couldn't have children. Him and second wife have 4 children, 3 of them girls. They didn't like the "dishonor" the girls and first wife were bringing to the family. The 3 remaining family members killed the first wife who was 52, and they also killed the 3 girls, aged 19, 17 & 13.

Rightfully so, all 3 remaining family members have been sentenced to life in prison.

http://news.yahoo.com/jury-finds-afghan-family-guilty-honor-killings-202441543.html

revelarts
01-30-2012, 12:23 PM
LIFE in prison is a kind punishment, better treatment they gave there victims. that's pretty horrific if they did it.
If they didn't it's a horrific miscarriage of justice that heaps misery on misery.
sad story either way.

jimnyc
01-30-2012, 12:27 PM
LIFE in prison is a kind punishment, better treatment they gave there victims. that's pretty horrific.

I wish they would have committed these crimes in Texas.

ConHog
01-30-2012, 12:46 PM
Religeon of peace right there.

gabosaurus
01-30-2012, 05:51 PM
Hmmm.... The Muslim couple that lives a few houses down from me are married only to each other, have advanced degrees and work in the medical profession, have extremely disciplined and well behaved kids and earn a boatload of money. Their oldest child has already been accepted by Princeton.
Sounds radical to me. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
01-30-2012, 05:58 PM
Hmmm.... The Muslim couple that lives a few houses down from me are married only to each other, have advanced degrees and work in the medical profession, have extremely disciplined and well behaved kids and earn a boatload of money. Their oldest child has already been accepted by Princeton.

What does a wacky muslim family in Canada have to do with your neighbors?

ConHog
01-30-2012, 06:50 PM

You're correct. They aren't radical and in fact "real" Muslims would no doubt kill them for not being Muslim enough

cadet
01-30-2012, 07:11 PM
If you actually go through the Koran, you find alot of things that talk about peace. And moral lessons.