PDA

View Full Version : Where is Jess

ConHog
01-31-2012, 03:12 PM
we all know that she's Gunny's better half , so where has she been lately.?

Seriously, hope you're reading and everything is great for you Jess.

Jess
02-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Hey CH! :bye1:

Jess has had to prioritize. Given the fact that Jess has a baby-daddy who feels no responsibility to contribute to his children's lives a majority of the time, Jess has been working her butt off in order to pay bills and whatnot. (Three growing boys eat a whole LOT of food.)

And I was sick. Still recovering. 3244

Gunny
02-01-2012, 11:10 AM
we all know that she's Gunny's better half , so where has she been lately.?

Seriously, hope you're reading and everything is great for you Jess.

Busy. In case yuou haven't noticed, when we have 3 boys AND work, we don't post as much. It's as simple as that, and there's nothing more to it. Maybe if you can get that deadbeat dad of hers to pay for her children, she'd have a tad more time to spend here. As it stands right now, she and I are footing the bill.

Andm FYI, the longest divorce in history in in the State of Il. Imagine THAT.

ConHog
02-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Busy. In case yuou haven't noticed, when we have 3 boys AND work, we don't post as much. It's as simple as that, and there's nothing more to it. Maybe if you can get that deadbeat dad of hers to pay for her children, she'd have a tad more time to spend here. As it stands right now, she and I are footing the bill.

Andm FYI, the longest divorce in history in in the State of Il. Imagine THAT.

Hmm okay, that's a pretty hostile answer to a perfectly reasonable question, sorry I asked about her welfare.

darin
02-02-2012, 03:15 PM
I didn't read any hostility into Gunny's reply. Only thing I read was frustration with Jess' ex. For what it's worth... my $.02, anyway.

ConHog
02-02-2012, 06:46 PM
I didn't read any hostility into Gunny's reply. Only thing I read was frustration with Jess' ex. For what it's worth... my $.02, anyway.

I meant just the general hostility, wasn't trying to imply hostility towards me.

You're probably right and it was hostility because of the ex.

gabosaurus
02-02-2012, 07:30 PM
I think Gunny is generally hostile toward everyone. :rolleyes:

ConHog
02-02-2012, 07:56 PM

Sheesh, why egg him on? :slap:

Dilloduck
02-02-2012, 11:39 PM

Naaa just the ones that deserve it.

Jess
02-04-2012, 11:22 AM
I meant just the general hostility, wasn't trying to imply hostility towards me.

You're probably right and it was hostility because of the ex.

Major frustration with the ex.

Of course, Gunny was totally polite to the ex when he came to pick up the middle gelfling. Not that Gunny had been pumping up or arranged his big ole red truck in the driveway so the ex couldn't just drive through.:laugh:

Men are funny. You just gotta love em. Cuz you can't melt their heads off with a blowtorch ... :cool:

shattered
02-04-2012, 11:27 AM
Major frustration with the ex.

Of course, Gunny was totally polite to the ex when he came to pick up the middle gelfling. Not that Gunny had been pumping up or arranged his big ole red truck in the driveway so the ex couldn't just drive through.:laugh:

Men are funny. You just gotta love em. Cuz you can't melt their heads off with a blowtorch ... :cool:

Well, you can.. You just have to convince them it was their idea, and that it's the best idea ever.
:angel:

Jess
02-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Well, you can.. You just have to convince them it was their idea, and that it's the best idea ever.
:angel:

Good point. Fortunately, Gunny is so caring and wonderful that it really IS his idea to wash the dishes. :halo9: