PDA

View Full Version : Savage: Stop the 'I Bomb' on America

-Cp
05-18-2007, 03:54 PM
Calling the new comprehensive immigration reform bill the "I Bomb," top talk-show host Michael Savage vowed to "derail this train of treason."

Said Savage in an e-mail to NewsMax.com our "Culture [is] being destroyed by greed, greed, greed.

"Bush is the chief culprit. He's wanted this from day one. In fact, we played a sound bite yesterday of him gleefully looking forward to the Democrat-controlled New Congress last Fall! At last he could push through his ultra-internationalist agenda."

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., the chief proponent of the bill also "is now finished," he added.

"Romney is the new front-runner and will beat Hillary if he maintains his conservative positions, especially on immigration.

"I instructed my listeners to bombard Congress with millions of e-mails saying, 'No Amnesty . . . We'll Vote You Out.' I reminded them [that] we stopped the Dubai Ports Deal and we have the voting power to stop Bush from dropping the I Bomb on America.

"As of today, I think we are going to derail this train of treason. The I Bomb will be defused."

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/5/18/150043.shtml?s=ic

Dilloduck
05-18-2007, 04:08 PM
Calling the new comprehensive immigration reform bill the "I Bomb," top talk-show host Michael Savage vowed to "derail this train of treason."

Said Savage in an e-mail to NewsMax.com our "Culture [is] being destroyed by greed, greed, greed.

"Bush is the chief culprit. He's wanted this from day one. In fact, we played a sound bite yesterday of him gleefully looking forward to the Democrat-controlled New Congress last Fall! At last he could push through his ultra-internationalist agenda."

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., the chief proponent of the bill also "is now finished," he added.

"Romney is the new front-runner and will beat Hillary if he maintains his conservative positions, especially on immigration.

"I instructed my listeners to bombard Congress with millions of e-mails saying, 'No Amnesty . . . We'll Vote You Out.' I reminded them [that] we stopped the Dubai Ports Deal and we have the voting power to stop Bush from dropping the I Bomb on America.

"As of today, I think we are going to derail this train of treason. The I Bomb will be defused."

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/5/18/150043.shtml?s=ic

Hopefuly he's more successful on this than ports deal. Dubai is STILL running the ports.

nevadamedic
05-18-2007, 04:34 PM
Hopefuly he's more successful on this than ports deal. Dubai is STILL running the ports.

Weve gotta prevent this from happening.

Email Senator Mccain on his page and ask him to stop this. mccain.senate.gov he checks all emails personally.

Email Seantor Ensign on his page and as him to stop this. ensign.senate.gov he reads all emails personally.

Email that worthless piece of crap Senator Kennedy http://kennedy.senate.gov/ and tell him what a pos he is.

Email Vice President Cheney and ask him to talk to Predisnt Bush to stop this mailto:vice_president@whitehouse.gov

Gaffer
05-18-2007, 04:35 PM
Is savage still thinking of running for president himself?

Yurt
05-18-2007, 05:27 PM
Is savage still thinking of running for president himself?

He says no, if he ever leaves TR he said he like to do some once a week show on ... I forgot, but he has his mission, and it is not president.

He is right on with this and this is why he should not be president. He can influence things in his own way. Plus, there are philosophies of his that would stop me from voting for him. But as TR host, great!

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2007, 05:54 PM
"I-bomb?" The partisan, hyperbole express continues on its out of control rampage through the US. Will it ever be derailed? Nobody knows! Will its power-drunk conductors ever sober up to reason? Who's to say?! Do its passengers even know they're riding a train? Probably not!

Yurt
05-18-2007, 06:28 PM
"I-bomb?" The partisan, hyperbole express continues on its out of control rampage through the US. Will it ever be derailed? Nobody knows! Will its power-drunk conductors ever sober up to reason? Who's to say?! Do its passengers even know they're riding a train? Probably not!

Both parties have a problem with the bill