PDA

View Full Version : 164 years ago today

Little-Acorn
02-02-2012, 01:33 PM
164 years ago today, on Feb. 2, 1848, the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, ending the Mexican War, was signed. In the treaty, Mexico ceded to the United States a huge portion of what is today the American West and Southwest, including California and New Mexico.

Leftists and other racists have been trying to ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist, ever since.

ConHog
02-02-2012, 02:48 PM
164 years ago today, on Feb. 2, 1848, the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, ending the Mexican War, was signed. In the treaty, Mexico ceded to the United States a huge portion of what is today the American West and Southwest, including California and New Mexico.

Leftists and other racists have been trying to ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist, ever since.

BUT BUT BUT , that's nor fair. YOu can't actually keep what you win in a war.

Seriously, I say give California back to them.

Thunderknuckles
02-02-2012, 03:01 PM
Seriously, I say give California back to them.
It's not California we need to give back, it's the Californians that gotta go.
(except me and everyone who thinks like me of course)

ConHog
02-02-2012, 03:10 PM
It's not California we need to give back, it's the Californians that gotta go.
(except me and everyone who thinks like me of course)

Sorry bro, California is like gangrene on the foot of America. to get rid of the disease properly you do have to sacrifice a few good cells. Don't worry, once the plan is finalized people who wish to leave will be given a test and if they pass they will be allowed to relocate to another state. Fail and you become a Mexican.

:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Sorry bro, California is like gangrene on the foot of America. to get rid of the disease properly you do have to sacrifice a few good cells. Don't worry, once the plan is finalized people who wish to leave will be given a test and if they pass they will be allowed to relocate to another state. Fail and you become a Mexican.

:laugh2:

Why should we give them that beautful coastline and excellent wine producing lands? I say if they get anything, it's one of the Dakotas. In winter. :laugh:

ConHog
02-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Why should we give them that beautful coastline and excellent wine producing lands? I say if they get anything, it's one of the Dakotas. In winter. :laugh:

Because CA is one good earthquake away from falling into the ocean anyway. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Because CA is one good earthquake away from falling into the ocean anyway. :laugh2:

The survivors will just want Nevada or Arizona. :laugh2:

ConHog
02-02-2012, 08:13 PM
The survivors will just want Nevada or Arizona. :laugh2:

I have grandparents who own a home in Nevada, I'm thinking it might be ocean front property in a few years. :laugh2:

pegwinn
02-02-2012, 10:11 PM

Make it a time-share. Dakotas in the summer are good to go.

Abbey Marie
02-06-2012, 12:15 PM
Make it a time-share. Dakotas in the summer are good to go.

Good point. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
02-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Nah, the Mexicans just wanted regime change. So they are enforcing a peaceful occupation.

If you wish to disagree with me, Dial 1 for English and 2 for Spanish.

CSM
02-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Just wait until all those Mexicans make California JUST LIKE Mexico!

LuvRPgrl
02-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Just wait until all those Mexicans make California JUST LIKE Mexico!

Its the leadership of mexico and the usa that makes the difference. The Mexicans who come up to ca are mostly good, decent hard working people.

I would love for ca to become a part of mexico if we could have the govt be free from corruption, and police not on the payroll of drug cartels.

CSM
02-07-2012, 07:20 AM
Its the leadership of mexico and the usa that makes the difference. The Mexicans who come up to ca are mostly good, decent hard working people.

I would love for ca to become a part of mexico if we could have the govt be free from corruption, and police not on the payroll of drug cartels.

... and if frogs had wings

LuvRPgrl
02-09-2012, 04:06 PM
... and if frogs had wings

the point is that people have a lot more freedom in mexico than the us any more.