PDA

View Full Version : Queer Parental Adoption:An Honest View

OCA
02-02-2012, 03:58 PM
http://www.equip.org/PDF/JAH050.pdf

gabosaurus
02-02-2012, 07:34 PM
I can't see how an organization calling itself the "Christian Research Institute" can profess to be "honest" about something they oppose in principle.

ConHog
02-02-2012, 08:01 PM
I can't see how an organization calling itself the "Christian Research Institute" can profess to be "honest" about something they oppose in principle.

Just let OCA have his self hatred thread, he hates himself so much that he had to start TWO threads about the topic.

jimnyc
02-02-2012, 08:29 PM

Just let OCA have his self hatred thread, he hates himself so much that he had to start TWO threads about the topic.

If you guys scroll to the bottom of the PDF that you never even opened, you would see that there are many sources quoted. You can't simply dismiss it because you disagree with the group who collected the information.

ConHog
02-02-2012, 08:33 PM
If you guys scroll to the bottom of the PDF that you never even opened, you would see that there are many sources quoted. You can't simply dismiss it because you disagree with the group who collected the information.

I don't agree or disagree with the topic, , I am merely guilty of taking a shot at OCA :lol:

Missileman
02-02-2012, 08:37 PM

I actually browsed it. Had a couple of things I would point to that makes it anything but an honest assessment. For instance, the article takes the stand that the studies that show that gay parenting is not harmful to children are flawed for various reasons, THEN, attempts to twist the findings of the same studies and use them as evidence against gay parenting. If the studies are indeed flawed, then any conclusions drawn from them would also be flawed.

The paper also makes the false claim that homosexuals are more apt to commit pedophilia...a conclusion that is reached only when dishonestly cherry-picking statistics.

OCA
02-02-2012, 09:45 PM

From now on you are no longer Connie, you are hypocrite. Did you get your white hood and sheets back from the cleaners yet. You do live in Arkansas, if it looks like a rose and smells like a rose it usually is a rose.

I knew that would happen, Bully used to do the same thing. Its what the weakminded do.

ConHog
02-02-2012, 09:47 PM
From now on you are no longer Connie, you are hypocrite. Did you get your white hood and sheets back from the cleaners yet. You do live in Arkansas, if it looks like a rose and smells like a rose it usually is a rose.

LOL @ white hood and sheets.

OCA
02-02-2012, 09:47 PM
I actually browsed it. Had a couple of things I would point to that makes it anything but an honest assessment. For instance, the article takes the stand that the studies that show that gay parenting is not harmful to children are flawed for various reasons, THEN, attempts to twist the findings of the same studies and use them as evidence against gay parenting. If the studies are indeed flawed, then any conclusions drawn from them would also be flawed.

The paper also makes the false claim that homosexuals are more apt to commit pedophilia...a conclusion that is reached only when dishonestly cherry-picking statistics.

So i'm guessing you don't think Gerry Sandusky is queer?

LOL @ white hood and sheets.

Maybe you are with the neos, suspenders and Doc Martins.

Oh btw, you are getting your ass handed to you in the debate thread, I warned you.

Is "uncle" the word of the day for you?

Missileman
02-02-2012, 10:13 PM
So i'm guessing you don't think Gerry Sandusky is queer?

So I'm guessing that you've recognized how your article isn't so honest after all and now want to change the subject.

OCA
02-02-2012, 10:22 PM
So I'm guessing that you've recognized how your article isn't so honest after all and now want to change the subject.

You claimed that pedophilia stats were cherry picked, Sandusky is living proof that the stats aren't cherry picked.

The article is as honest as the day is long.

ConHog
02-02-2012, 10:23 PM

He just pulled the Rev tactic. Pick out a single example and claim that represents an entire class.

You claimed that pedophilia stats were cherry picked, Sandusky is living proof that the stats aren't cherry picked.

Pedophiles are pedophiles stupid and don't give a shit about the sex of the victim, it just so happens that little boys are usually more accessible to pedophile men.

OCA
02-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Pedophiles are pedophiles stupid and don't give a shit about the sex of the victim, it just so happens that little boys are usually more accessible to pedophile men.

Oh, don't let the facts get in your way.............hypocrite.

He just pulled the Rev tactic. Pick out a single example and claim that represents an entire class.

Guess you are ignoring all the links i've posted proving this in that ass whipping you are taking, eh hypocrite?

ConHog
02-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Oh, don't let the facts get in your way.............hypocrite.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

//thread

Missileman
02-02-2012, 11:10 PM

Sandusky is living proof that the assertion that homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles is bullshit. How many victims is Sandusky personally responsible for? One of the statistics that you gay-bashers like to pretend doesn't exist is that homosexual pedophiles have 7 times the number of victims as heterosexual pedophiles. When the 7-times is taken into account, it turns out that heteros are more likely. If you need me to lay out the simple math that proves it, let me know.

DragonStryk72
02-03-2012, 01:48 AM

Did you know that there are studies linking bestiality to people who post pictures of animals as their avatars? So, clearly that mean you're fucking your cat, right?

Yeah, didn't think so, but if you're going to apply that sort of idiotic logic, you pretty much have to expect that you're going to get thumped for it OCA.

Now, let's deal with this clearly biased study from the top, shall we:

There is also evidence of pedophilia within gay circles,

Really?! No shit, so then, there are no pedos who are bi or heterosexual? Parents will be so relived.... oh wait, no, that's just complete bullshit that displays judgmental bias before we've even begun the study.

The absence of one or the other parent has a detrimental effect on children.

Very well then. Children should be taken from all homes where there is only a single parent. So what if the dad died to an IED in Iraq, it's "detrimental" to the children. You know what's also detrimental to children? Overeating, not eating enough, having an abusive parent, having two abusive parents, having no parents, having a mom and dad who are pedophiles, not looking when they cross the street, staying out in the sun too long, not staying out in the sun enough, the list goes on and on. Christ OCA, I'm not even out of the Synopsis yet.

As MM pointed out as well, the study both discards and manipulates opposing studies. This is shoddy "science" at its worst. The outcome was decided by those conducting the research before it even began, and you can see it in every page of it.

BEFORE YOU ANSWER: Yes, there are pedos who are gay. There are pedos who are bi, as well as pedos that are straight. They are women and they are men. Pedophilia has been a tragic run throughout our history and before we had history. Throwing out one name isn't proof, OCA, just as a single study saying that people into bestiality put animals in their avatars doesn't mean you are. Simply because a name could be thrown out there for someone who it was true for has no effect on whether or not you are into sex with animals.

You could just as easily construe that since Sandusky was a white man, I believe, that it is white men that are pedos. There is not a causal link between those, OCA, and that's basics. Sandusky is a cherry pick, OCA, and I can't believe that you don't grasp that.

darin
02-03-2012, 08:36 AM
Sandusky is living proof that the assertion that homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles is bullshit. How many victims is Sandusky personally responsible for? One of the statistics that you gay-bashers like to pretend doesn't exist is that homosexual pedophiles have 7 times the number of victims as heterosexual pedophiles. When the 7-times is taken into account, it turns out that heteros are more likely. If you need me to lay out the simple math that proves it, let me know.

except Sandusky is a homosexual? Or at least was, while he was 'doing homosexual stuff' to the victims.

Noir
02-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Both sides will have studies in their favour and both will be able to discredit the others.

However, for what it's worth, I consider the fact that so many 15/16/17 year old have babies, and that we are now entering time when babies are being born who's parents and grandparents have never worked a day in their lives, to be much more detrimental to the well being of children (and western society) than whether or not gays should be vetted out of adoption.

ConHog
02-03-2012, 12:19 PM
except Sandusky is a homosexual? Or at least was, while he was 'doing homosexual stuff' to the victims.

Incorrect DMP. Studies have shown that pedophiles are bisexual, or asexual even. They apparently don't care about the sex of their victims, they only care about ease of access. Obviously a football coach is going to have easier access to little boys, but he'd have raped a little girl to if he could have got his hands on one, believe that.

pete311
02-03-2012, 12:21 PM
I got two lesbian neighbors who adopted a couple Guatemalan kids. Looks all good to me!

New study: Lesbian households produce a child abuse rate of 0%http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/10/lesbians-child-abuse-0-percent_n_781624.html

darin
02-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Incorrect DMP. Studies have shown that pedophiles are bisexual, or asexual even. They apparently don't care about the sex of their victims, they only care about ease of access. Obviously a football coach is going to have easier access to little boys, but he'd have raped a little girl to if he could have got his hands on one, believe that.

"Studies have shown" - any time I see that line I get a little dis-interested. "Studies" have also shown monkeys may fly out of one's butt. (shrug)

PLEASE tell me you don't buy into the other falsehood: "Rape isn't about sex - it's about CONTROL"???

(sigh)

Beyond that, nobody can BE a homosexual without having sex with others of the same sex. And vice-versa. By some accounts I'm a closet bank robber. I mean, after all, I'm INCLINED to want money. Right?

ConHog
02-03-2012, 12:28 PM
"Studies have shown" - any time I see that line I get a little dis-interested. "Studies" have also shown monkeys may fly out of one's butt. (shrug)

PLEASE tell me you don't buy into the other falsehood: "Rape isn't about sex - it's about CONTROL"???

(sigh)

Beyond that, nobody can BE a homosexual without having sex with others of the same sex. And vice-versa. By some accounts I'm a closet bank robber. I mean, after all, I'm INCLINED to want money. Right?

There are stupid studies then there are scientific studies. There are no scientific studies showing that monkeys might fly out of your butt.

Obviously pedophiles who have sex with members of the same sex have committed an act of homosexuality. That isn't the same as being gay, I think you're smart enough to know that Darin.

Oh, and rape is NOT about sex. ANY rape counselor and or rapist will tell you that. Sure sex is the weapon they use, but that's all it is.

darin
02-03-2012, 01:11 PM
There are stupid studies then there are scientific studies. There are no scientific studies showing that monkeys might fly out of your butt.

Obviously pedophiles who have sex with members of the same sex have committed an act of homosexuality. That isn't the same as being gay, I think you're smart enough to know that Darin.

Oh, and rape is NOT about sex. ANY rape counselor and or rapist will tell you that. Sure sex is the weapon they use, but that's all it is.

homosexual = gay. Gay is as gay does.

ANY rape counselor will tell me that? I think you've drank the kool-aid bro.

Here's a Ph.D who disagrees the, with "any" rape counselor.

http://www.drtraycehansen.com/Pages/writings_politics.html

(the) most empirically supportive of the hypothesis that sex is the fundamental motivation behind rape, are the results of surgical and chemical castration research.

And another...
the sexual aspect of rape is typically why the man does it. He does not rape to be violent, and it just happens to be violence of a sexual nature (as if he would have been just as happy to, say, hit her). The sexual aspect is no accident. Refusing to call rape a sexual act obliterates this aspect – an aspect which usually makes it a more serious form of assault than mere physical, violent assault (in which, say, one man physically assaults another by forcing his fingers into the other’s mouth).

http://stephenlaw.blogspot.com/2009/05/is-rape-sex-act.html

Abbey Marie
02-03-2012, 01:51 PM
If it's about "availability", then why are there so many pedophiles who rape only boys? Or only girls? The former are gay pedophiles. The latter are hetero pedophiles. It's really amazing how far people will go to ignore the obvious.

OCA
02-03-2012, 03:45 PM
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

//thread

This would apply if queers were an actual minority group. Minority mean "born that way, can't change....like Mexicans, Chinese, Blacks........those are minority groups.

Maybe one day you will get it........probably not.

Queer is as queer does Darin!

LMFAO.......stooge.

Queer is as queer does.

If it's about "availability", then why are there so many pedophiles who rape only boys? Or only girls? The former are gay pedophiles. The latter are hetero pedophiles. It's really amazing how far people will go to ignore the obvious.

Because Abbey, people who aren't very smart like to convolute things like this that are black and white, they think it makes them look smarter, deeper.

Missileman
02-03-2012, 06:26 PM

Was this supposed to refute anything I wrote?

ConHog
02-04-2012, 01:28 AM

You do realize that ALL pedophiles are rapists right?

Gunny
02-04-2012, 02:12 AM
I don't agree or disagree with the topic, , I am merely guilty of taking a shot at OCA :lol:

You're a dork.

I knew that would happen, Bully used to do the same thing. Its what the weakminded do.

And you deserved what you got.:laugh:

OCA
02-04-2012, 09:46 AM
And you deserved what you got.:laugh:

???????????????????????

Abbey Marie
02-04-2012, 10:37 AM
You do realize that ALL pedophiles are rapists right?

I suppose they are. Gay pedophile rapists and hetero pedophile rapists.

Jess
02-04-2012, 11:56 AM

(sigh)

Gonna have to respectfully disagree, D.

Whether or not you believe the emboldened statement, that is what FBI profilers and others who attempt to delve into the minds of serial rapists/killers/etc. firmly believe.

John Douglas was instrumental in developing what we now know as profiling (as regards murderers, etc.). He and Mark Olshaker have written quite a few books about the subject which may be a bit macabre for some but are infinitely informative and interesting to others.

Rape has some connections with sex - usually sexual dysfunction of some sort IIRC - but ultimately it is about power and/or control. Asserting one's will over another being. What better way to make the statement than to rape another? - "You can't stop me from taking away that which you wouldn't give to me/that which you try to protect/your most intimate parts. I have absolute control over you and you will NEVER forget what I did to you. Because I COULD and because I WANTED TO."

How about this? In my experience, when men are upset with a woman, sometimes another man, they will state that A. - "She needs to be f*$%ed like the bitch she is, etc." or B. - "She's such a (whatever). I'd f*$% her in the a**/She needs to be f*^&ed in the a**."

That's not at all about sex. It's about demeaning someone. Showing contempt. Showing control. Having power over someone else. "Sex" is just the mode of transportation.

Just my opinion, based on my experiences though.

bullypulpit
02-07-2012, 09:14 PM
http://www.equip.org/PDF/JAH050.pdf
:lol: :lame2:

More junk science old son. Your shit, and that of your fellow travelers, is weak.

gabosaurus
02-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Only a dumbass backwater male would believe that rape is about sex. Rape is totally about control.
If a guy just wants sex, he can either convince a girl to do it, or buy it on the street. Anyone who has studied sexual psychology, or worked in a rape clinic or a shelter for battered women know that rapists are not of strong character. They are primarily cowards, or those who have developed a hatred of women. The rapist wants to humiliate and torture his victims. Why else would there be adolescent rapes, or rapes or elderly people?
Anyone who is certain that rape is about sex needs to look inside himself and determine why he has sex.

OCA
02-07-2012, 09:33 PM
:lol: :lame2:

More junk science old son. Your shit, and that of your fellow travelers, is weak.

Another guy who just looks at the author of the thread and doesn't read the rest.

Weak, very weak.

bullypulpit
02-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Another guy who just looks at the author of the thread and doesn't read the rest.

Weak, very weak.

Not at all. Having followed your link and read the piece, based on basic rules for research, the article does not pass muster as anything more than ill-informed, agenda driven opinion. Much like the rest of your rantings. Dismissed.