PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Savages

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2007, 03:56 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/05/18/iraq.honorkilling/index.html

Monkeybone
05-18-2007, 04:14 PM
yah..i saw that on the news @ lunch...just horrible. the classic arguement comes to mind of why don't they get with modern times and such

glockmail
05-18-2007, 04:23 PM
n this case, Dua Khalil, a 17-year-old Kurdish girl whose religion is Yazidi,........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidi

They're not Muzzys.

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2007, 04:38 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidi

They're not Muzzys.

Whatever. Between you and me, it's pretty damn hard to tell the difference. Whether they're killing people for Allah or for the great Yazidi peacock, it doesn't change the fact that they are savages.

glockmail
05-18-2007, 04:47 PM
Whatever. Between you and me, it's pretty damn hard to tell the difference. Whether they're killing people for Allah or for the great Yazidi peacock, it doesn't change the fact that they are savages.
I agree, but the article specifically said "Isalmic violence", or some-such. Which is why you got taken, probably along with most others as well. Its crappy reporting like that that gives western journalism a bad name, and an excuse for Islamists to call them predjudiced. Based on that crap it appears that they are.

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2007, 04:59 PM
I agree, but the article specifically said "Isalmic violence", or some-such. Which is why you got taken, probably along with most others as well. Its crappy reporting like that that gives western journalism a bad name, and an excuse for Islamists to call them predjudiced. Based on that crap it appears that they are.

It usually IS the Islamists who are stoning little girls to death. I think it's an understandable error. Anyway, who's keeping score? Who cares which little insignificant religious group is stoning little girls to death? The point is that these people are savages. Why are we wasting our time with them?

Guernicaa
05-18-2007, 05:53 PM
The same types of things use to be done by white English Christians...They have caught up now...But unfortunately these people have not.

There is nothing we can do about it. We can call them "savages" or whatever we'd like, but we need to remember that they don't understand any better. We understand because we were brought up to think a certain way. They were not brought up in the same manner. The most we can do is try and speed up their process to modern thought and to better value human rights.

Why do we never hear about the "savages" in China???
The men AND women who wrap up babies, tie a stone to them, and drop them in the red sea.

Said1
05-18-2007, 05:57 PM
The same types of things use to be done by white English Christians...They have caught up now...But unfortunately these people have not.

There is nothing we can do about it. We can call them "savages" or whatever we'd like, but we need to remember that they don't understand any better. We understand because we were brought up to think a certain way. They were not brought up in the same manner. The most we can do is try and speed up their process to modern thought and to better value human rights.

Yep, their 'culture' sucks.

The men AND women who wrap up babies, tie a stone to them, and drop them in the red sea.

C-E-N-S-O-R-S-H-I-P.

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2007, 05:59 PM

Every culture has savages in it.

Nienna
05-18-2007, 06:14 PM
Very sad... she was a pretty girl. :(

Gaffer
05-18-2007, 07:00 PM

Every culture has muslims in it.

Yurt
05-18-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine

Every culture has muslims in it.

Given the religion itself is savage....

glockmail
05-18-2007, 08:04 PM
It usually IS the Islamists who are stoning little girls to death. I think it's an understandable error. Anyway, who's keeping score? Who cares which little insignificant religious group is stoning little girls to death? The point is that these people are savages. Why are we wasting our time with them? I wish we could leave them alone. They're all dog shit as far as I'm concerned, and have been for over 5000 years. They're Arabs and Persians- dog shit of the earth. But we can't, because of Israel, and the Allied mistake made in 1947. We can't abandoned the Jews.

glockmail
05-18-2007, 08:06 PM
The same types of things use to be done by white English Christians........

Screw you. You compare some isolated incidents with an entire culture. That's the problem with you liberals. So full of self-loathing.

Said1
05-18-2007, 08:10 PM
I wish we could leave them alone. They're all dog shit as far as I'm concerned, and have been for over 5000 years. They're Arabs and Persians- dog shit of the earth. But we can't, because of Israel, and the Allied mistake made in 1947. We can't abandoned the Jews.

No they're not all dog shit of the earth.

glockmail
05-18-2007, 08:17 PM
No they're not all dog shit of the earth. The two dozen or so that I've met all have lived down to that particular vernacular. Then, just look at their position in world affairs and such. Ask any of our guys who are over there now. The culture is shit, and you can trust very few. They'll turn on each other for 10 cents, then turn around and screw you.

Said1
05-18-2007, 08:24 PM
The two dozen or so that I've met all have lived down to that particular vernacular. Then, just look at their position in world affairs and such. Ask any of our guys who are over there now. The culture is shit, and you can trust very few. They'll turn on each other for 10 cents, then turn around and screw you.

If you say so, then it must be true. :shrug:

glockmail
05-18-2007, 08:34 PM
If you say so, then it must be true. :shrug: That's how it works, untill I'm proven wrong. :poke:

Said1
05-18-2007, 08:39 PM
That's how it works, untill I'm proven wrong. :poke:

Then deny, deny, deny. :laugh:

loosecannon
05-18-2007, 09:34 PM
The two dozen or so that I've met all have lived down to that particular vernacular. Then, just look at their position in world affairs and such. Ask any of our guys who are over there now. The culture is shit, and you can trust very few. They'll turn on each other for 10 cents, then turn around and screw you.

GAWD!!!

provided that you ever have known even one, or a few dozen Islamics living within their culture....

and even granting that your vilifications are true.....

They could say equally damning things about us, and be just as right as you are.

And based on experience with only a few dozen of us who are probably living half a world apart from our nation.

Don't you even worry that choosing such profoundly ignorant methods for sizing up distant cultures is gonna cause you to draw drastically errant conclusions?

And equally important are you ambivalent to having our culture judged from afar with such simplistic, biased and superstitious means?

glockmail
05-22-2007, 11:11 AM
GAWD!!!

provided that you ever have known even one, or a few dozen Islamics living within their culture....

They could say equally damning things about us, and be just as right as you are.

And based on experience with only a few dozen of us who are probably living half a world apart from our nation.

Don't you even worry that choosing such profoundly ignorant methods for sizing up distant cultures is gonna cause you to draw drastically errant conclusions?

And equally important are you ambivalent to having our culture judged from afar with such simplistic, biased and superstitious means?

Bullshit. I worked with several. NONE OF THEM were worth shit.

Hagbard Celine
05-22-2007, 11:37 AM
GAWD!!!

I've known a few Muslims. One I know relatively well. I once interviewed him for a piece I wrote in college. I asked him point blank if he rebuked or accepted terrorism in the name of Islam. Instead of a simple yes or no, he skirted the issue and turned it into an indictment of the US and he asked me why it was ok for the military to drop bombs on people from the safety of a jet, but it isn't ok for someone to do the same thing with a suicide vest. I almost puked. I haven't spoken to the kid since then. The thing you should all know is that this kid didn't wear a skullcap or have a long, scraggly beard. He wore new balance sneakers and a northface fleece and looked just like every other college student at uga. The mentality, however is very different. That's the problem with Muslims. They have no loyalty to anything but their religion.

glockmail
05-22-2007, 11:51 AM
.... They have no loyalty to anything but their religion. And their religion is shit.

theHawk
05-22-2007, 12:29 PM
Well what can we expect from a culture that thinks a pedophile is the one true Prophet of God?

We should of bombed this country pillar to post and took the oil fields for ourselves, shoot anyone that comes close to our occupied areas.