PDA

View Full Version : Iran warns world of coming 'great event'...

jimnyc
02-03-2012, 07:08 PM
I'd rather this great event be before they fully acquire nuclear weapons.

Amid crippling sanctions over its nuclear weapons program, Iran is continuing to prepare itself for war against the West, and now is warning of a coming great event.

“In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated,” Ayatollah Khamenei, the Iranian supreme leader, is warning.

Khamenei, speaking to hundreds of youths from more than 70 countries attending a world conference on the Arab Spring just days ago, told a cheering crowd in Tehran that “Allah’s promises will be delivered and Islam will be victorious.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/iran-warns-world-of-coming-great-event/

jimnyc
02-03-2012, 07:11 PM
And to add to this story...

Is Iran trying to develop a missile that could reach America?

An Iranian missile under construction, caught up in a mysterious blast in November, had a range of 6,000 miles, a senior Israeli official said Thursday in a speech outside Tel Aviv.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Foreign-Policy/2012/0202/Is-Iran-trying-to-develop-a-missile-that-could-reach-America

AND

Exclusive: Israel Warns US Jews: Iran Could Strike Here

Israeli facilities in North America -- and around the world -- are on high alert, according to an internal security document obtained by ABC News that predicted the threat from Iran against Jewish targets will increase.

"We predict that the threat on our sites around the world will increase … on both our guarded sites and 'soft' sites," stated a letter circulated by the head of security for the Consul General for the Mid-Atlantic States. Guarded sites refers to government facilities like embassies and consulates, while 'soft sites' means Jewish synagogues, and schools, as well as community centers like the one hit by a terrorist bombing in Buenos Aires in 1994 that killed 85 people.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/israel-warns-us-jews-iran-strike/story?id=15506257#.Tyx3Gfmio4c

Gaffer
02-03-2012, 08:16 PM
The so called arab spring is the initial installment of the ME caliphate. It's what they have been building for many years. The iranian goal is to head up that caliphate. They have competition from egypt and turkey and maybe the saud's. Acquiring nukes gives them a big plus in the controlling other nations department. They have been working on ICBM's for many years under the guise of a space program.

Establishing the caliphate is the first priority. Then the destruction of Israel to show they can be successful and are the chosen leaders of the muslim world. The US will be attacked to prevent us supporting Israel. But they won't do any of this until they are ready with lots of nukes and troops. They are counting on MAD keeping us in check though it means nothing to them. They want a world war in order to bring back their 12th imam.

revelarts
02-03-2012, 08:30 PM
so what should we do?

Gaffer
02-03-2012, 08:44 PM
so what should we do?

We do what I've always said we should do, preemptive strikes and keep it limited to the region. Take out their ability to strike first. But then, I'm just a war mongering hard hearted bastard.

Sir Evil
02-03-2012, 08:48 PM
But then, I'm just a war mongering hard hearted bastard.

Drop everything in the arsenal on them, and then a little more.... but yeah you are a war mongering hard hearted bastard! :laugh2:

Those ragheads will certainly end civilization given the chance, they should be exterminated like roaches.... and then some!

krisy
02-04-2012, 10:39 AM
I saw on the news that Leon Panetta said that he believes Israel will strike Iran. Why would he blurt something like that out all over t.v.? It's giving them a warning,or is the U.S. and Israel playing the same game as Iran and this was said purposely to intimidate Iran?

Gaffer
02-04-2012, 08:14 PM
I saw on the news that Leon Panetta said that he believes Israel will strike Iran. Why would he blurt something like that out all over t.v.? It's giving them a warning,or is the U.S. and Israel playing the same game as Iran and this was said purposely to intimidate Iran?

It's part of the propaganda game. What he's saying is, better watch it, we are taking the leash off our pit bull. It was definitely said on purpose.