PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl Eats

Jess
02-04-2012, 02:29 PM
So what is on the menu for the Superbowl?

Do you just do snack stuff or regular meals?

jimnyc
02-04-2012, 02:35 PM
The evil woman who lives in my house is going to try and kill me with all kinds of veggies and dips (and a little cheese/pepperoni/crackers). I'll be shuffling the veggies to my Pug who eats anything. I'm saving my belly for the Pizza!!

ConHog
02-04-2012, 02:52 PM
The evil woman who lives in my house is going to try and kill me with all kinds of veggies and dips (and a little cheese/pepperoni/crackers). I'll be shuffling the veggies to my Pug who eats anything. I'm saving my belly for the Pizza!!

I need to get my sister's recipe for veggie pizza to you. It's quasi healthy, but still has that pizza crunch .. Quite tasty and satisfy the wife that you're eating veggies.

At my house we will be having 7 layer dip , crab dip, and hamburgers and fries. Along with a few odds and ends.

Jess
02-04-2012, 03:11 PM

Awww ...

I did get extra carrots so the gelflings can fill up on them. Dang little critters eat like you wouldn't believe! Well, maybe you would.

Jess
02-04-2012, 03:13 PM
I need to get my sister's recipe for veggie pizza to you. It's quasi healthy, but still has that pizza crunch .. Quite tasty and satisfy the wife that you're eating veggies.

At my house we will be having 7 layer dip , crab dip, and hamburgers and fries. Along with a few odds and ends.

My sister mentioned the 7 layer dip. I gotta see what stuff I need to get, even if I just make a small pan of it. Haven't done so in a long time.

And I got pizza rolls. Quick and easy. No real nutritional value. :cheer5:

Abbey Marie
02-04-2012, 03:17 PM
I'm making Thai sweet chili wings in the slow cooker, and a Mexican layered dip with sour cream, shredded cheese, etc. Also some shrimp.

I want to eat hearty while I watch my team beat the Cheatriots!

(and some B&B)