PDA

View Full Version : Romney romps in Nevada

jimnyc
02-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Wins 48% to 23% over Gingrich. Is this more of a hint about Nevada, or the direction the GOP nomination is now taking? Anything left in the tank for Gingrich?

OCA
02-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Wins 48% to 23% over Gingrich. Is this more of a hint about Nevada, or the direction the GOP nomination is now taking? Anything left in the tank for Gingrich?

Repubs are marching theirselves into another ass whipping by Obama. LMFAO!

fj1200
02-05-2012, 01:51 PM

Mormons are 26% of the vote in the primary. Hard to overcome that.

logroller
02-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Maybe its just that I've been reading a lot to my 2 yr-old son, but the title to this thread is an excellent working title for a children's book-- Romney romps, Republicans Rally. :coffee:

Sir Evil
02-05-2012, 01:55 PM

I hardly doubt an ass whooping... the only thing colonel coon has in his favor is weak opposition and you say it as if he is some sort of dominant political force... playing the devils advocate here I could understand but if you really stand behind that chump I gave you too much credit! :laugh:

OCA
02-05-2012, 02:00 PM
I hardly doubt an ass whooping... the only thing colonel coon has in his favor is weak opposition and you say it as if he is some sort of dominant political force... playing the devils advocate here I could understand but if you really stand behind that chump I gave you too much credit! :laugh:

Nope, don't stand behind him at all but love watching the Repubs nominate somebody weaker than McCain.

jimnyc
02-05-2012, 02:14 PM

I am ever so glad that YOU are betting in that direction. Last time YOU bet, you told us all that "Clintons don't lose elections, ever". How did that prognostication work out for you? :coffee:

jimnyc
02-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Mormons are 26% of the vote in the primary. Hard to overcome that.

So you don't think this victory is as big as it sounds, that the other candidates have a chance of recovering and making a contest for the GOP nomination?

Sir Evil
02-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Nope, don't stand behind him at all but love watching the Repubs nominate somebody weaker than McCain.

Theoretically true, however another term of colonel coon would be worse then any candiate from the right at this point. Shame there wasn't that independant you speak of, thats trully whats needed at this point.

jimnyc
02-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Theoretically true, however another term of colonel coon would be worse then any candiate from the right at this point. Shame there wasn't that independant you speak of, thats trully whats needed at this point.

Don't dehumanize Obama just to make a point! :laugh2:

OCA
02-05-2012, 02:21 PM
I am ever so glad that YOU are betting in that direction. Last time YOU bet, you told us all that "Clintons don't lose elections, ever". How did that prognostication work out for you? :coffee:

I didn't count on White college students pouring out in numbers for Barry.

I bet you they wish they could change that now.

fj1200
02-05-2012, 02:21 PM
So you don't think this victory is as big as it sounds, that the other candidates have a chance of recovering and making a contest for the GOP nomination?

Not by itself, he won 51% in 2008, but I don't think anyone else has the ability to take it from Romney. The best they can do is stay in and try to deny him enough delegates. I think Newt is too far off the rails to be a serious contender anymore, he's just a potential spoiler.

OCA
02-05-2012, 02:22 PM

Exactly.........Connie!:laugh2:

OCA
02-05-2012, 02:28 PM

Yep, but people won't vote for him. Why you ask? Because like some of the dumbasses on here say "he can't win", well no shit! He can't win because you don't fucking vote for him!

Sir Evil
02-05-2012, 02:34 PM

Oooop's!

obama still just a nigger.... :laugh:

Sir Evil
02-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Yep, but people won't vote for him. Why you ask? Because like some of the dumbasses on here say "he can't win", well no shit! He can't win because you don't fucking vote for him!

But still no candidate! can't be speaking of Paul, are you? he would be even worse then bamamba!!

OCA
02-05-2012, 02:39 PM
But still no candidate! can't be speaking of Paul, are you? he would be even worse then bamamba!!

Google Chuck Baldwin

OCA
02-05-2012, 02:42 PM
I'm writing in "John"

Sir Evil
02-05-2012, 02:45 PM
I'm writing in "John"

:lmao:

You just aint right! Should he wind up on this board reading that DP would effectively see it's end....

OCA
02-05-2012, 02:47 PM

You just aint right! Should he wind up on this board reading that DP would effectively see it's end....

Just for shits and giggles i've though about sending him an invite and a link!
:laugh:

jimnyc
02-05-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm writing in "John"

Just an Fyi - as much as the bastard deserves scorn, I deleted John's last name. It's also my sisters last name! I don't think we should get into a habit of last names.

jimnyc
02-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Just for shits and giggles i've though about sending him an invite and a link!
:laugh:

He's too dumb to figure out the registration. :lol:

OCA
02-05-2012, 02:53 PM
Just an Fyi - as much as the bastard deserves scorn, I deleted John's last name. It's also my sisters last name! I don't think we should get into a habit of last names.

You are right, my bad.

OCA
02-05-2012, 02:54 PM
He's too dumb to figure out the registration. :lol:

I'd help him out....with the screenname and everything else:laugh2: