PDA

View Full Version : Harry Reid Cartoons

nevadamedic
05-18-2007, 04:19 PM
Here some cartoons on Senator Reid. More to come.

nevadamedic
05-18-2007, 04:24 PM
Heres more.

Monkeybone
05-18-2007, 04:27 PM
i liked the ' Harru Reid cut that out" Iwo one and helicopeter one.

but the one that makes the most sense is the one where they are tossing the egg out.

nevadamedic
05-18-2007, 04:39 PM
i liked the ' Harru Reid cut that out" Iwo one and helicopeter one.

but the one that makes the most sense is the one where they are tossing the egg out.

I really like the Cut that Out and Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy and Pelosi running the white flag up at the Iraq memorial.

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2007, 04:42 PM
What a joke. Who is there to surrender to? They're not fighting anybody over there, they're acting as a police force. There is no "battle" to surrender genius. Don't you get it? This whole idea of "waving the white flag" has zero truth to it. It's nothing more than Republican propaganda.

nevadamedic
05-18-2007, 04:46 PM
What a joke. Who is there to surrender to? They're not fighting anybody over there, they're acting as a police force. There is no "battle" to surrender genius. Don't you get it? This whole idea of "waving the white flag" has zero truth to it. It's nothing more than Republican propaganda.

Bullshit. We are fighting Terrorists and Extremists. If were fighting nobosy then how come people are dying over there on a regular basis?:pee:

typomaniac
05-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Here some cartoons on Senator Reid. More to come.I see that you're easily amused.

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Bullshit. We are fighting Terrorists and Extremists. If were fighting nobosy then how come people are dying over there on a regular basis?:pee:

Because it's a civil war genius. If we're fighting "terrorists and extremists" as you say we are, then I posit that we're fighting the very people we're supposedly trying to liberate.

nevadamedic
05-18-2007, 04:59 PM
I see that you're easily amused.

I must be if im responding to any post you make.

nevadamedic
05-18-2007, 05:02 PM
Because it's a civil war genius. If we're fighting "terrorists and extremists" as you say we are, then I posit that we're fighting the very people we're supposedly trying to liberate.

Umm you make no sense, first you say theres no one to surrender to and were fighting noone over there, but now your saying it's a civil war? Make up your mind.

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2007, 05:27 PM
Umm you make no sense, first you say theres no one to surrender to and were fighting noone over there, but now your saying it's a civil war? Make up your mind.

Try to wrap your mind around this: this isn't WWI. It's not a battle between good and evil. Our troops are in the middle of a civil war between two distinctly defined factions, the sunnis and the shias. What has happened is that our soldiers are policing both sides, making weapons busts, keeping "order" and so forth. But they aren't fighting any clearly defined enemy. They have no mission. There is no battle to win or lose. Hence, the idea that we can "win" or "surrender" in this confict is a misnomer.

nevadamedic
05-18-2007, 05:31 PM
Try to wrap your mind around this: this isn't WWI. It's not a battle between good and evil. Our troops are in the middle of a civil war between two distinctly defined factions, the sunnis and the shias. What has happened is that our soldiers are policing both sides, making weapons busts, keeping "order" and so forth. But they aren't fighting any clearly defined enemy. They have no mission. There is no battle to win or lose. Hence, the idea that we can "win" or "surrender" in this confict is a misnomer.

There is a mission, to bring Democracy to a country that badly needs it. A country who harbored and funnded terrorists. Next time you watch a September 11th memorial program I want you to remember that you said it's not a battle between good and evil.

Hagbard Celine
05-18-2007, 05:47 PM
There is a mission, to bring Democracy to a country that badly needs it. A country who harbored and funnded terrorists. Next time you watch a September 11th memorial program I want you to remember that you said it's not a battle between good and evil.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. I'm sad that you believe that.

Gaffer
05-18-2007, 06:18 PM

Wrap your mind around this. We are fighting al queda and iran in iraq. If it wasn't for their being there and influence we would be able to withdraw.

nevadamedic
05-18-2007, 06:20 PM

Bullshit, Sadam was funneling money to Bin Laden for years to attack us.

Gaffer
05-18-2007, 07:00 PM

iraq funded the first bombing of the WTC back in 93. And one of the bombers was given asylum in iraq.

05-18-2007, 08:40 PM

How can it be a civil war if there is no one there to fight? Cant really have a civil war without people fighting.