PDA

View Full Version : Hey Connie

OCA
02-05-2012, 07:27 PM
You really are a little bitch, you know that? I've half a mind to drive to Arkansas, bitch slap you and make you cook me a meal.

Your lack of manhood is embarrassing.

jimnyc
02-05-2012, 07:41 PM
:popcorn:

ConHog
02-05-2012, 07:45 PM
You really are a little bitch, you know that? I've half a mind to drive to Arkansas, bitch slap you and make you cook me a meal.

At least you got that part right.

OCA
02-05-2012, 07:54 PM
At least you got that part right.

Waaaaah...........he used my name....................waaaaaah.

BTW....Jimmy didn't say a fucking word, I saw its gone, know that you are a little bitch and 2+2=4.

You are embarrassing.

ConHog
02-05-2012, 08:01 PM

BTW....Jimmy didn't say a fucking word, I saw its gone, know that you are a little bitch and 2+2=4.

You are embarrassing.

Sorry bro, I won't join you in discussing moderator action on the open board, if Jim did something you disagree with I suggest you PM him to discuss it.

OCA
02-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Sorry bro, I won't join you in discussing moderator action on the open board, if Jim did something you disagree with I suggest you PM him to discuss it.

No disagreement with him, i'm sure he thought it was funny but he's gotta go with the rules. Just find it that a big tough guy who "supposedly" served would be offended by that.....IOW you are a fucking pussy.

In my circle of friends you'd be found in a trunk 1 day by the river, they'd just tire of your girly attributes.

ConHog
02-05-2012, 08:06 PM
No disagreement with him, i'm sure he thought it was funny but he's gotta go with the rules. Just find it that a big tough guy who "supposedly" served would be offended by that.....IOW you are a fucking pussy.

In my circle of friends you'd be found in a trunk 1 day by the river, they'd just tire of your girly attributes.

And again I state that I will NOT discuss moderator action on the open board.

OCA
02-05-2012, 08:09 PM
And again I state that I will NOT discuss moderator action on the open board.

Pussy

ConHog
02-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Pussy

Well, you know the saying, you are what you eat.

Which makes you a giant bag of dicks.

OCA
02-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Well, you know the saying, you are what you eat.

Which makes you a giant bag of dicks.

BTW we aren't discussing moderator action we are discussing what a testosterone lacking little bitch you are.

You getting teabagged yet by one of your house guests?

ConHog
02-05-2012, 08:25 PM
BTW we aren't discussing moderator action we are discussing what a testosterone lacking little bitch you are.

You getting teabagged yet by one of your house guests?

Hilarious that you start yet ANOTHER thread to whine about me claiming that I am a whiner.

Oh , and we all know why you started this thread .

PS it's okay little buddy if you're gay just come out, sure Jim will judge you but the rest of us don't care.

OCA
02-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Hilarious that you start yet ANOTHER thread to whine about me claiming that I am a whiner.

Oh , and we all know why you started this thread .

PS it's okay little buddy if you're gay just come out, sure Jim will judge you but the rest of us don't care.

Nope...you are my new Actsnoblemartin.

ConHog
02-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Nope...you are my new Actsnoblemartin.

Even if I knew who that was I wouldn't be scared or impressed.

shattered
02-06-2012, 11:02 AM
Even if I knew who that was I wouldn't be scared or impressed.

ANM is another passive-aggressive twit...but at least he's got a medical excuse.

That said, I don't know why you and OCA don't just team up - you spend so much time fighting each other, but you're both completely identical. Only difference is, OCA knows trying to kiss Jim's ass is futile, to a certain degree.

ConHog
02-06-2012, 11:14 AM
ANM is another passive-aggressive twit...but at least he's got a medical excuse.

That said, I don't know why you and OCA don't just team up - you spend so much time fighting each other, but you're both completely identical. Only difference is, OCA knows trying to kiss Jim's ass is futile, to a certain degree.

You're an idiot. Go ahead ask Jim how much I kiss his ass, we argue all the time. What do you want me to do curse the guy out to satisfy your feelings? Sorry, not going to happen , you don't dictate who I get along with.

jimnyc
02-06-2012, 01:49 PM
No comment. But it would be nice if I were left out of threads I'm not participating in!

shattered
02-06-2012, 02:23 PM
No comment. But it would be nice if I were left out of threads I'm not participating in!

Yer in it by default, cupcake. If his nose were any farther up your ass, you two would be competing for oxygen. :evilras:

jimnyc
02-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Yer in it by default, cupcake. If his nose were any farther up your ass, you two would be competing for oxygen. :evilras:

Did you just call me cupcake? LOL :lol: I hate u!

I'll say this much, both OCA and yourself sure as shit aren't ass kissers. And seeing you 2 posting in the same threads scares me a bit. Too much potential for one space! It's like a train going down the tracks, with no one at the helm, and it needs to be stopped before it gains too much speed and crashes. Oh, wait, that's a movie I just saw!

OCA
02-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Jimmy, go ahead and tell em the things we've said to each other over bannings and such, go ahead, it will prove i'm no ass kisser!

jimnyc
02-06-2012, 05:19 PM
Jimmy, go ahead and tell em the things we've said to each other over bannings and such, go ahead, it will prove i'm no ass kisser!

OCA is a bonafide scumbag, sorta like me. Can't be an ass kisser as he ignores what I ask of him at every turn. He's caused me almost as much headaches over the years as Psycho. He's been banned about 50-60x but always finds a way to weasel his way back here to start more trouble. In other words, he reminds me of family! :lol:

OCA
02-06-2012, 05:38 PM
OCA is a bonafide scumbag, sorta like me. Can't be an ass kisser as he ignores what I ask of him at every turn. He's caused me almost as much headaches over the years as Psycho. He's been banned about 50-60x but always finds a way to weasel his way back here to start more trouble. In other words, he reminds me of family! :lol:

Ok 50-60 might be a stretch, more like 3-4 times.......one time he banned me for a week, I knew he was in between jobs at the time so I emailed him and asked if he wanted to borrow 5 bucks for a pack of smokes.........I got permabanned shortly after!:laugh2::laugh2:

Sir Evil
02-06-2012, 08:36 PM
I got permabanned shortly after!:laugh2::laugh2:

Should be permabanned again ya useless fucker!............:laugh:

jimnyc
02-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Ok 50-60 might be a stretch, more like 3-4 times.......one time he banned me for a week, I knew he was in between jobs at the time so I emailed him and asked if he wanted to borrow 5 bucks for a pack of smokes.........I got permabanned shortly after!:laugh2::laugh2:

Yeah, there were several times that I hoped you fell through an open manhole cover, or run over by a garbage truck. I still don't like you much. Having you around is similar to having a pet scorpion.

jimnyc
02-06-2012, 08:48 PM

Shut up or you're next, jerk off! Btw, you were adopted! :fu:

Sir Evil
02-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Shut up or you're next, jerk off! Btw, you were adopted! :fu:

Now you know that would be wasting your time as I never srtick around too long anyway... besides too many cornholes running around this place! :laugh:

jimnyc
02-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Now you know that would be wasting your time as I never srtick around too long anyway... besides too many cornholes running around this place! :laugh:

I think you should "reinvent" and bring back The Evil Observer!! I for one loved it, I know others did, and I'm sure those that never read it would enjoy it!

Sir Evil
02-06-2012, 09:12 PM
I think you should "reinvent" and bring back The Evil Observer!! I for one loved it, I know others did, and I'm sure those that never read it would enjoy it!

Ummmmm...........................no! :slap:

OCA
02-06-2012, 09:21 PM
Yeah, there were several times that I hoped you fell through an open manhole cover, or run over by a garbage truck. I still don't like you much. Having you around is similar to having a pet scorpion.

:laugh2:

I been called all sorts of things.......handsome, virile, well endowed but never a scorpion!

OCA
02-06-2012, 09:22 PM

Give me some time dumbass!:boom2:

Sir Evil
02-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Give me some time dumbass!:boom2:

OCA

Yeah Johnny! The Observer was cool........for real.:cool:

jimnyc

I been called all sorts of things.......handsome, virile, well endowed but never a scorpion!

Never heard about the scorpion and the frog?

The Scorpion and the Frog is a fable about a scorpion asking a frog to carry him across a river. The frog is afraid of being stung during the trip, but the scorpion argues that if it stung the frog, the frog would sink and the scorpion would drown. The frog agrees and begins carrying the scorpion, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When asked why, the scorpion points out that this is its nature. The fable is used to illustrate the position that the behaviour of some creatures is irrepressible, no matter how they are treated and no matter what the consequences.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog

OCA
02-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Never heard about the scorpion and the frog?

The Scorpion and the Frog is a fable about a scorpion asking a frog to carry him across a river. The frog is afraid of being stung during the trip, but the scorpion argues that if it stung the frog, the frog would sink and the scorpion would drown. The frog agrees and begins carrying the scorpion, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When asked why, the scorpion points out that this is its nature. The fable is used to illustrate the position that the behaviour of some creatures is irrepressible, no matter how they are treated and no matter what the consequences.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog

Got ya.............yes indeed I am the scorpion!

Sir Evil
02-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Yeah Johnny! The Observer was cool........for real.:cool:

Really don't have the time for that to be honest.... what, ya think I have three degree's, retired and nothing to do with myself all day??? :laugh2:

jimnyc
02-06-2012, 09:32 PM
Got ya.............yes indeed I am the scorpion!

That's what I mean, I could pay you $$$ to agree to tone it down, help a brother out so I don't have headaches on the board. You would agree, then halfway across the water you would try and stick me in the ass and start fights with half the board. :poke:

Sir Evil
02-06-2012, 09:36 PM
you would try and stick me in the ass :poke:

:no:

don't dehumanize!

OCA
02-06-2012, 09:37 PM
That's what I mean, I could pay you $$$ to agree to tone it down, help a brother out so I don't have headaches on the board. You would agree, then halfway across the water you would try and stick me in the ass and start fights with half the board. :poke:

I get bored easily.............

BTW I just caught the distinct whiff of ass kissing and brownnosing happening on the upper part of the board.:laugh2:

OCA
02-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Really don't have the time for that to be honest.... what, ya think I have three degree's, retired and nothing to do with myself all day??? :laugh2:

Ohhhhhhhh i'm sure you have something to do with yourself all day!:slap:

ConHog
02-06-2012, 09:43 PM

Sir, I have four degrees.

Bachelor Library Science from College of the Ozarks
Bachelor History College of the Ozarks
Bachelors History Georgia Tech
Masters History University of Arkansas Fayetteville.

If you're going to flame me , or rather try to flame me, get your facts straight.

PS Maybe you could catch a ride to Arkansas with OCA and while my 6 year old daughter is kicking his ass you and I could wander to Fayetteville , have a beer and I'll show you my name on the campus sidewalk.

Sir Evil
02-06-2012, 09:47 PM

If you're going to flame me , or rather try to flame me, get your facts straight.

PS Maybe you could catch a ride to Arkansas with OCA and while my 6 year old daughter is kicking his ass you and I could wander to Fayetteville , have a beer and I'll show you my name on the campus sidewalk.

that's believable....:rolleyes: I have a better idea, why don't you make like pacman and go eat some balls.....

OCA
02-06-2012, 09:48 PM

We used to refer to history majors as "worthless majors". Not really worth much in the real world.

BTW etching your name in new concrete to consecrate the spot where you first found a stiffy you could inhale is not something to be proud of.

College Of The Ozarks.................lol.

ConHog
02-06-2012, 09:53 PM
We used to refer to history majors as "worthless majors". Not really worth much in the real world.

BTW etching your name in new concrete to consecrate the spot where you first found a stiffy you could inhale is not something to be proud of.

College Of The Ozarks.................lol.

College of the Ozarks education > TAMU education.

OCA
02-06-2012, 09:56 PM

Uhhhhh...you are out of your fucking skull.

Sir Evil
02-06-2012, 10:05 PM

Pretty sure Jim recently showed you the value of that so called education....

4 degrees

1 hour in a thread arguing with Jim

epic fuckin' fail.........

stick your degrees you pompous prick....

ConHog
02-07-2012, 12:05 AM

4 degrees

Im not pompous. I might be a little arrogant, but if arrogant bothered you i would assume youd stop sucking OCA off.

ConHog
02-07-2012, 12:04 PM

4 degrees

PS let me add that I have NEVER been one who acted like my degrees make me better than anyone else. I am proud of earning them, but fully acknowledge that they make my opinion no more valuable than even a high school dropout's is.So that part of your claim is just bullshit. But whatever.

jimnyc
02-07-2012, 01:57 PM
I've been to 4 different "schools" myself. Kean College, a 2 year shit school in Union, NJ. I also went to St. John's University here in NY. I graduated from Cittone Institute in NJ. And I also went to a "school" in NYC to learn networking and Cisco routers. All I have to show for it is a stinky little "certificate" hanging on my wall from Cittone. And I'm still as big of an idiot as I was when I graduated HS. Oh, and I also have a Bachelors Degree from Virginia Tech and NYU hanging in my bedroom, it's just that they belong to the wifey! LOL While anyone who gets a degree should certainly be proud, it's what you do in real life that matters.

ConHog
02-07-2012, 02:35 PM
I've been to 4 different "schools" myself. Kean College, a 2 year shit school in Union, NJ. I also went to St. John's University here in NY. I graduated from Cittone Institute in NJ. And I also went to a "school" in NYC to learn networking and Cisco routers. All I have to show for it is a stinky little "certificate" hanging on my wall from Cittone. And I'm still as big of an idiot as I was when I graduated HS. Oh, and I also have a Bachelors Degree from Virginia Tech and NYU hanging in my bedroom, it's just that they belong to the wifey! LOL While anyone who gets a degree should certainly be proud, it's what you do in real life that matters.

Except for some higher degrees all a degree really shows is you had the patience to sit through a few years of classes. Some times not even that long. I have a B.A. from Georgia Tech for taking 3 classes each semester for 2 semesters. The rest are transfer credits. . Is that right that GT would give me a degree for that? Probably not, but they offered, so I accepted. LOL

Sir Evil
02-07-2012, 07:23 PM
Im not pompous. I might be a little arrogant, but if arrogant bothered you i would assume youd stop sucking OCA off.

Now were you not just crying like a little bitch about oca bringing someone into a thread that doesn't belong?? Maybe take a little of your own advice before you go telling others on what to do... Oh, and as far as the sucking off part... you can leave that for the border jumper...:321:

Sir Evil
02-07-2012, 07:27 PM
PS let me add that I have NEVER been one who acted like my degrees make me better than anyone else. I am proud of earning them, but fully acknowledge that they make my opinion no more valuable than even a high school dropout's is.So that part of your claim is just bullshit. But whatever.

Your degree's mean absolutely squat as I have already pointed out, and you certainly do act like you are better until you are called on it... go trip of a skyscraper...

ConHog
02-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Now were you not just crying like a little bitch about oca bringing someone into a thread that doesn't belong?? Maybe take a little of your own advice before you go telling others on what to do... Oh, and as far as the sucking off part... you can leave that for the border jumper...:321:

whining? No, I merely asked him to leave my wife, who does NOT post here, out of the conversation. YOU however do post here, so it is of course entirely different.

I have no idea who you are referring to as a border jumper. I am completely against illegal aliens.

ConHog
02-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Your degree's mean absolutely squat as I have already pointed out, and you certainly do act like you are better until you are called on it... go trip of a skyscraper...

Whatever dude, I haven't ever said I'm better than anyone, in fact quite the opposite. If you choose to think I think I am better than anyone, that's on you, not me.

Sir Evil
02-07-2012, 07:40 PM
whining? No, I merely asked him to leave my wife, who does NOT post here, out of the conversation. YOU however do post here, so it is of course entirely different.

I have no idea who you are referring to as a border jumper. I am completely against illegal aliens.

As I stated don't be directing others to do something when you can't do it yourself.. so yeah, stop fuckin' whining...

ConHog
02-07-2012, 07:55 PM
As I stated don't be directing others to do something when you can't do it yourself.. so yeah, stop fuckin' whining...

A) no one was whining

B) not only are you a member here, you were also already posting in the thread as opposed to someone who is just a family member of a person who posts here, not an actual poster themselves.

C) You're getting dumber every day

Sir Evil
02-07-2012, 08:00 PM
A) no one was whining

B) not only are you a member here, you were also already posting in the thread as opposed to someone who is just a family member of a person who posts here, not an actual poster themselves.

C) You're getting dumber every day

Don't care how you see it cockhog... you're a whining bitch.....period!

ConHog
02-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Don't care how you see it cockhog... you're a whining bitch.....period!

Asking someone to leave your wife out of a conversation is not whining . I guess you COULD call it whining if I had reported the post or spoke to Jim about it, but I didn't , I merely asked that OCA leave my wife out of our conversations.. So far it seems he has, and I appreciate that. Why you have joined the argument is just baffling.

Sir Evil
02-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Asking someone to leave your wife out of a conversation is not whining . I guess you COULD call it whining if I had reported the post or spoke to Jim about it, but I didn't , I merely asked that OCA leave my wife out of our conversations.. So far it seems he has, and I appreciate that. Why you have joined the argument is just baffling.

Joined what argument ranger queerboy? That is a differtent thread that I haven't even posted in, don't give a flying fuckaroo about your so called wife or you...

don't like people bringing shit into threads then don't do it yourself...whiner.

ConHog
02-07-2012, 08:24 PM
Joined what argument ranger queerboy? That is a differtent thread that I haven't even posted in, don't give a flying fuckaroo about your so called wife or you...

don't like people bringing shit into threads then don't do it yourself...whiner.

Link to where I have brought someone's wife into a thread? Moron.

Sir Evil
02-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Link to where I have brought someone's wife into a thread? Moron.

You really are a asshole! you were the one who started the wife shit with oca the moment he mentioned something about it so don't go claiming otherwise... whining bitch... now shut the fuck up and go play with your blow up doll!

ConHog
02-07-2012, 08:36 PM
You really are a asshole! you were the one who started the wife shit with oca the moment he mentioned something about it so don't go claiming otherwise... whining bitch... now shut the fuck up and go play with your blow up doll!

I am an asshole , BUT OCA posted a fucking picture of his wife in a thread entitled "the hottest couple in the world" now fucking clearly he was invited comments about his wife. I did take advantage of that invitation to post about her.

Fast forward 6 months and OCA brought my wife into a thread where I hadn't mentioned her at all. Surely even you see the difference.

THAT being said, OCA thanks for honoring my request. Flame me all you want bro.

And with THAT I'm done discussing this with you.

Sir Evil
02-07-2012, 08:40 PM
I am an asshole , BUT OCA posted a fucking picture of his wife in a thread entitled "the hottest couple in the world" now fucking clearly he was invited comments about his wife. I did take advantage of that invitation to post about her.

Fast forward 6 months and OCA brought my wife into a thread where I hadn't mentioned her at all. Surely even you see the difference.

Clearly pointing out your own bullshit and the hypocrite that you are, nothing new here..... Good, now go away forever homo...

OCA
02-07-2012, 08:56 PM

How did your wife's ancestors get here?

OCA
02-07-2012, 08:59 PM

I'm calling the honor of your "request" off............produce a green card.

Sir Evil
02-07-2012, 09:00 PM
I'm calling the honor of your "request" off............produce a green card.

imagine that....

OCA
02-07-2012, 09:05 PM

imagine that....

Well he has to go and run his pole hole, I didn't say I was going to or not going to honor his request but since he made my mind up for me i'll have to go the opposite 180 degrees.

I'll keep it clean though, don't want to besmirch the Latina.

Sir Evil
02-07-2012, 09:08 PM
Well he has to go and run his pole hole, I didn't say I was going to or not going to honor his request but since he made my mind up for me i'll have to go the opposite 180 degrees.

I'll keep it clean though, don't want to besmirch the Latina.

:lmao:

well he said he wont be responding in this thread anymore but then he's such the fuckin' hypocrite he probably will... guess will see.

OCA
02-07-2012, 09:10 PM

well he said he wont be responding in this thread anymore but then he's such the fuckin' hypocrite he probably will... guess will see.

I'm in it.....he wants to continually butt heads with the big dog, he'll be back.

ConHog
02-08-2012, 09:49 AM

Just a small point, BUT I in fact didn't say I was done posting in this thread, I said I was done discussing one particular issue with you.

This thread is quite boring though.

Sir Evil
02-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Just a small point, BUT I in fact didn't say I was done posting in this thread, I said I was done discussing one particular issue with you.

This thread is quite boring though.

BUT I in fact don't give a shit.... go away hypocrite whiner....

ConHog
02-08-2012, 09:32 PM
BUT I in fact don't give a shit.... go away hypocrite whiner....

Of course if you actually didn't give a shit Pinocchio you wouldn't be puking up your garbage all over this and every other thread about me.

Sir Evil
02-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Of course if you actually didn't give a shit Pinocchio you wouldn't be puking up your garbage all over this and every other thread about me.

Last I remember it was you who stated you wont be continuing the topic here, if you don't like what i post don't read or even better put me on your ignore list.... it's that simple fruitcake.

OCA
02-08-2012, 09:45 PM

Last I remember it was you who stated you wont be continuing the topic here, if you don't like what i post don't read or even better put me on your ignore list.... it's that simple fruitcake.

I think its time Connie fly the coop.

Sir Evil
02-08-2012, 09:48 PM
I think its time Connie fly the coop.

He's too much of a drama queen or well a queen... he thrives on this type of shit, it's something else to whine about while he's trying to work his way up to becoming a staff member... Imagine that shit....:lmao:

OCA
02-08-2012, 09:58 PM

He's too much of a drama queen or well a queen... he thrives on this type of shit, it's something else to whine about while he's trying to work his way up to becoming a staff member... Imagine that shit....:lmao:

Staff member! Lmfao! Never ever happen!

Sir Evil
02-08-2012, 10:03 PM
Staff member! Lmfao! Never ever happen!

ya never know, stranger things happen.... then again no way Jim promotes a pole smoke. :laugh:

Gunny
02-09-2012, 03:43 PM

You are embarrassing.

If he WAS going to say something, it might be about you threatening another member of the board.

OCA
02-09-2012, 03:51 PM
If he WAS going to say something, it might be about you threatening another member of the board.

Oh for chrissakes, lighten up.

Gunny
02-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Oh for chrissakes, lighten up.

That'll be the day.

OCA
02-09-2012, 07:13 PM
That'll be the day.

I love you Gunsel, wanna go camping?:laugh2:

Jess
02-09-2012, 07:19 PM
I love you Gunsel, wanna go camping?:laugh2:

Back off, OCA. Gunny goes camping with me, if anybody. :fighting0061:

ConHog
02-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Back off, OCA. Gunny goes camping with me, if anybody. :fighting0061:

Better keep an eye on OCA , it appears he just sent Gunny an invitation to explore the gay community. :lol:

Jess
02-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Better keep an eye on OCA , it appears he just sent Gunny an invitation to explore the gay community. :lol:

Hah! Sucks to be him. Gunny's as straight as they come. AND ... he's done going camping, last I heard. Seems the USMC cured him of that. :happy0203:

ConHog
02-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Hah! Sucks to be him. Gunny's as straight as they come. AND ... he's done going camping, last I heard. Seems the USMC cured him of that. :happy0203:

and besides I think Noir has earned the right to be Gunny's first foray into gay camping if Gunny decided to give it a go. :laugh2:

OCA strikes out again.

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 07:27 PM

And it that community I am sure he would run into you...:lmao:

Jess
02-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Way too much gay talk on this dang board. Never been anywhere that it was fixated upon so much. And that's going some .. :eek:

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Way too much gay talk on this dang board. Never been anywhere that it was fixated upon so much. And that's going some .. :eek:

Yep, mentioned that myself. I do believe however there is defintely a member or two that are spot on sugar coated fruitcakes and definitely ranger bareback that keeps coming back to this thread....:laugh:

Jess
02-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Yep, mentioned that myself. I do believe however there is defintely a member or two that are spot on sugar coated fruitcakes and definitely ranger bareback that keeps coming back to this thread....:laugh:

Hey!

I rode bareback for years. Great for the inner thighs. And pretty much every other muscle in one's body. :poke:

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Hey!

I rode bareback for years. Great for the inner thighs. And pretty much every other muscle in one's body. :poke:

Not doubting that for a second but not quite what I was aiming at!

OCA
02-09-2012, 07:46 PM

Not doubting that for a second but not quite what I was aiming at!

Let me guess, an Arkansas pig farmer?:laugh2:

ConHog
02-09-2012, 07:46 PM
And it that community I am sure he would run into you...:lmao:

Oh look , it's OCA's own personal Captain Save a ho. :laugh2:

Jess
02-09-2012, 07:48 PM
*sigh*

It's like my kids, with typing skills and a more colorful vocabulary.:rolleyes:

Guess it's about time for me to go watch "World's Dumbest" with Gunny and see if we know anybody.

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 07:49 PM

save a ho? We can leave that for you so called other half... :321:

ConHog
02-09-2012, 07:52 PM

other half?

OCA
02-09-2012, 07:53 PM

"sniff sniff" "sob sob".......... "Jimmy please stop OCA from knocking me the fuck out":laugh2:

ROTFLMFAO!

OCA
02-09-2012, 07:53 PM

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 07:54 PM
other half?

Too fucking stupid to figure that one out eh??? kind of figured it was just some more of your bullshit stories..

ConHog
02-09-2012, 07:55 PM
"sniff sniff" "sob sob".......... "Jimmy please stop OCA from knocking me the fuck out":laugh2:

ROTFLMFAO!

I can assure you that no one has been asked to have you stop flaming me .

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 07:55 PM

Took ya what, about a half second to figure that out??? amazing what you have to point out to some idiots...

OCA
02-09-2012, 07:59 PM
I can assure you that no one has been asked to have you stop flaming me .

Ok.........I must be imagining it.

Does your lying have any limits?

OCA
02-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Took ya what, about a half second to figure that out??? amazing what you have to point out to some idiots...

I missed it....................I got about 5 threads going at once...............fugghedaboutit!

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 08:01 PM
fugghedaboutit!

Better bring Pauly back talking like that!

ConHog
02-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Ok.........I must be imagining it.

Does your lying have any limits?

Want to make a ban bet? Loser voluntarily stays away from the board for a MONTH. We'll ask Jimmy to come in here and either confirm or deny that I have asked him to ask you to stop flaming ME?

Put your money where your big mouth is liar boy.

ConHog
02-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Too fucking stupid to figure that one out eh??? kind of figured it was just some more of your bullshit stories..

Oh, I know exactly what or rather who you were referring to.

OCA
02-09-2012, 08:03 PM
Want to make a ban bet? Loser voluntarily stays away from the board for a MONTH. We'll ask Jimmy to come in here and either confirm or deny that I have asked him to ask you to stop flaming ME?

Put your money where your big mouth is liar boy.

Flaming? Or one certain flame in particular?

I'm not gonna be a fucking douche like you and throw another in the middle of the fray but suffice it to say i've got the proof only I can't bring it to the public forums.

OCA
02-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Evil, see how the lib is relying on altered quotes? Thats the cheesiest shit ever, shows he knows he's weak.

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Oh, I know exactly what or rather who you were referring to.

If you know then why reply with "other?" If you knew what I meant then the message should be pretty clear fuck face...

ConHog
02-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Flaming? Or one certain flame in particular?

I'm not gonna be a fucking douche like you and throw another in the middle of the fray but suffice it to say i've got the proof only I can't bring it to the public forums.

Yeah you're a pussy. You just lied. I did NOT ask Jimmy to ask you to stop flaming ME. PERIOD. That was my original claim, you lied when you said that I did . Now you're hiding behind some board rules because you know you lied.

Oh, and YOU brought Jim into this when YOU claimed I said something to him that I did not.

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Evil, see how the lib is relying on altered quotes? Thats the cheesiest shit ever, shows he knows he's weak.

I think we clearly know what he is... let him play the part because it's more fun that way. :laugh2:

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Yeah you're a pussy. You just lied. I did NOT ask Jimmy to ask you to stop flaming ME. PERIOD. That was my original claim, you lied when you said that I did . Now you're hiding behind some board rules because you know you lied.

Oh, and YOU brought Jim into this when YOU claimed I said something to him that I did not.

blah blah blah, he said she said bullshit..... grow a fucking pair!

ConHog
02-09-2012, 08:13 PM
blah blah blah, he said she said bullshit..... grow a fucking pair!

your boyfriend there brought the issue into the thread, not going to let him tell a blatant lie and then just walk away.

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 08:17 PM
your boyfriend there brought the issue into the thread, not going to let him tell a blatant lie and then just walk away.

shut up crybaby........ go suck a mule! :upyours:

OCA
02-09-2012, 08:18 PM

How about "border jumper lover", ring a bell?

OCA
02-09-2012, 08:20 PM

Your lying is incredible! Can't stop watching it like I can't stop watching a train wreck.

ConHog
02-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Your lying is incredible! Can't stop watching it like I can't stop watching a train wreck.

Then post ANY evidence that I have asked Jim to have you stop flaming ME.. Post it or admit YOU are a liar.

ConHog
02-09-2012, 08:26 PM
How about "border jumper lover", ring a bell?

LOL is that the incident you are talking about? Where I reported you for talking about my wife??? That is in fact NOT flaming me. Meaning of course you lied when you claimed I cried to Jim about you flaming ME.

LIAR.

And of course I reported you because you refused to honor my REQUEST to do so yesterday.

In EITHER case, you lied when you claimed I complained about you flaming ME.

OCA
02-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Then post ANY evidence that I have asked Jim to have you stop flaming ME.. Post it or admit YOU are a liar.

Not playing your game honey, just admit you cried and i'll quit torturing you.

You don't ductate terms here to me, I dictate terms to you....................newbie.

OCA
02-09-2012, 08:30 PM
LOL is that the incident you are talking about? Where I reported you for talking about my wife??? That is in fact NOT flaming me. Meaning of course you lied when you claimed I cried to Jim about you flaming ME.

LIAR.

And of course I reported you because you refused to honor my REQUEST to do so yesterday.

In EITHER case, you lied when you claimed I complained about you flaming ME.

Bingo! There it is.....................its a flame whether you want to admit it or not, I never said I would or would not honour........lol...............your.............. .lol.................request...............lol.

You don't decide what I do, I decide..........................newbie.

You fucking talk out of both sides of your ass more than any member in the history of USMB /DP and that includes Beanerboy.

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 08:31 PM
you refused to honor my REQUEST to do so yesterday.

Why the fuck should he when you stirred up that shit up, you dished it first now deal with it bitch!

OCA
02-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Why the fuck should he when you stirred up that shit up, you dished it first now deal with it bitch!

Exactly, Connie has stepped into shit she can't handle and is acting the weasel now to get out.

jimnyc
02-09-2012, 08:34 PM
I really wish you 2 would BOTH leave me out of this. PM's will cease to go to people if they insist on using me as a tool in threads.

ConHog
02-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Bingo! There it is.....................its a flame whether you want to admit it or not, I never said I would or would not honour........lol...............your.............. .lol.................request...............lol.

You don't decide what I do, I decide..........................newbie.

You fucking talk out of both sides of your ass more than any member in the history of USMB /DP and that includes Beanerboy.

You must be the only person in the world who thinks talking about a person who isn't even a member is flaming a poster.

Seriously you're a joke, and a liar.

Enjoy the rest of this thread.

ConHog
02-09-2012, 08:36 PM

feel free to post a link to ANY thread where I have talked about someone's family member who that person themselves did not bring into the thread.

Or else admit you're merely protecting your main squeeze.

Sir Evil

good..... please go die now!

OCA
You must be the only person in the world who thinks talking about a person who isn't even a member is flaming a poster.

Seriously you're a joke, and a liar.

If you run you admit defeat.

Bye:dance:

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 08:40 PM
feel free to post a link to ANY thread where I have talked about someone's family member who that person themselves did not bring into the thread.

Man up bitch! you thought you were hot shit belittling his wife when he posted a pic, then you were running around with your little title "busting on slumpbuster" whatever the fuck that means in hick language but bottom line is it was thrown back in your face and you can't handle.... too fucking bad ranger queer!

OCA
02-09-2012, 08:42 PM
good..... please go die now!

But do it slowly please.

OCA
02-09-2012, 08:45 PM

Oh for chrissakes, you are the king of that shit, still hiding behind the "they brought it into the thread originally" bullshit. Its wrong no matter the situation and i'm just giving you that cock right back into your mouth and you don't like it, furthermore you take it 1 tep further and whine like a bitch to staff!

Your parents must be ashamed of you, i'm positive of of it.

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 08:46 PM

But do it slowly please.

OCA
02-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Man up bitch! you thought you were hot shit belittling his wife when he posted a pic, then you were running around with your little title "busting on slumpbuster" whatever the fuck that means in hick language but bottom line is it was thrown back in your face and you can't handle.... too fucking bad ranger queer!

Yep.................he thought i'd forgotten about that shit.......................wrong.

Man up, Connie, don't go away mad, just go away.

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Yep.................he thought i'd forgotten about that shit.......................wrong.

Yo, like my new avatar?...................:laugh:

OCA
02-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Yo, like my new avatar?...................:laugh:

:salute:

:laugh::laugh:

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 09:18 PM
:salute:

:laugh::laugh:

Pauly has returned, much better!

OCA
02-09-2012, 09:28 PM

Pauly has returned, much better!

It was time.

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 09:32 PM
It was time.

Too bad the ballerina bailed but she will be back to see it soon or later...:laugh2:

OCA
02-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Too bad the ballerina bailed but she will be back to see it soon or later...:laugh2:

I knew all along she was fluff material.

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 09:39 PM
I knew all along she was fluff material.

:laugh:

Fluff material is always good once in awhile.

OCA
02-09-2012, 09:45 PM
:laugh:

Fluff material is always good once in awhile.

Sadly though it was no challenge in the end

Sir Evil
02-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Sadly though it was no challenge in the end

certainly no challenge but I think that part almost makes it fun... talk som much crap ya forget what ya said two minutes erlier, it pathetic but fun to watch.

Gunny
02-11-2012, 09:16 AM
My aunt was born in Monterey, Mexico. Any of you racists got a problem with THAT, or what?

Some of y'all might want to back off a tad.

jimnyc
02-11-2012, 11:16 AM
My aunt was born in Monterey, Mexico. Any of you racists got a problem with THAT, or what?

Some of y'all might want to back off a tad.

I think some make some lame comments just to piss off their opponent. As for me, I'd still poke fun at certain things even if I had relatives in Mexico currently. The thing I make fun of when it comes to Mexicans is the illegals hopping fences and swimming to "freedom".

Missileman
02-11-2012, 11:24 AM
I think some make some lame comments just to piss off their opponent. As for me, I'd still poke fun at certain things even if I had relatives in Mexico currently. The thing I make fun of when it comes to Mexicans is the illegals hopping fences and swimming to "freedom".

Lots "free" for them...not so much for you and I.

jimnyc
02-11-2012, 11:26 AM
Lots "free" for them...not so much for you and I.

They break the law, we pay for it.

Gunny
02-11-2012, 09:38 PM

Exactly. If CH's wife is married to him, she is, in fact, a legal immigrant. My aunt (her parents actually) legally immigrated to the US. I have no problem with THAT.

Calling someone's wife a wetback, or whatever facsimilie thereof was used, just because she is Mexican is bullshit. My aunt is more American than a lot of lefties I know, to include der kommisar.

Abbey Marie
02-11-2012, 09:53 PM

Sir Evil
02-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Calling someone's wife a wetback, or whatever facsimilie thereof was used, just because she is Mexican is bullshit. My aunt is more American than a lot of lefties I know, to include der kommisar.

I had a recent for it and it did exactly what it was intended to do so know the full story before making into something it's not.. I don't care what she is nor do I even care...

ConHog
02-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Exactly. If CH's wife is married to him, she is, in fact, a legal immigrant. My aunt (her parents actually) legally immigrated to the US. I have no problem with THAT.

Gunny, my wife was born in Arkansas brother . she's a native Arkansas girl. Her parents ARE real Mexicans, They LEGALLY immigrated here in the 60s. Long before things go so testy with immigration, THEY are both Americans now.. That is why I've always said my wife is Hispanic. Because she is, but she's also a hillbilly. LOL

I appreciate the looking out though.

ConHog
02-11-2012, 10:48 PM
They break the law, we pay for it.

My wife's family hates the illegals as much as the rest of us.

Gunny
02-11-2012, 10:55 PM
I had a recent for it and it did exactly what it was intended to do so know the full story before making into something it's not.. I don't care what she is nor do I even care...

Uh huh. In other words, a low-life cheap shot. This ends here. Attack the member, not his/her family.

Gunny
02-11-2012, 11:03 PM

Nope. By your statement you called ALL Mexicans wetbacks. Legal immigants are legal immigrants and Mexican Americans are Mexican Americans. One of the latter happens to be the best of friends.

Try attacking what you don't like.

Sir Evil
02-11-2012, 11:07 PM
Uh huh. In other words, a low-life cheap shot. This ends here. Attack the member, not his/her family.

Again, you should know the story if full before you go talking as though you know it all. And if you wanna talk about the attacking the member and not the family then perhaps you should educate your buddy about that first. So yeah, pretty much Uh huh....

Gunny
02-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Again, you should know the story if full before you go talking as though you know it all. And if you wanna talk about the attacking the member and not the family then perhaps you should educate your buddy about that first. So yeah, pretty much Uh huh....

How hard is it to know the "bully in a sandbox aka words on a screen" racial slur stereotyping ALL Mexicans as illegals?

So yeah ... pretty much ... you just got schooled with your own words. Shut your trap.

You one of those sissy boys that has to deflect? Oddly enough, I thought better of you. I attacked YOUR comment. I didn't defend anyone.

jimnyc
02-12-2012, 11:12 AM
I appreciate the looking out though.

I don't think Gunny was looking out for you, rather defending "rules" and legal Mexicans. With that said, I think he would have intervened awhile back as well, when you repeatedly tried to mess with OCA's wife, over and over, with the "slumpbuster" crap.

OCA
02-12-2012, 11:21 AM
I don't think Gunny was looking out for you, rather defending "rules" and legal Mexicans. With that said, I think he would have intervened awhile back as well, when you repeatedly tried to mess with OCA's wife, over and over, with the "slumpbuster" crap.

But he didn't, just sayin'.

jimnyc
02-12-2012, 11:26 AM
But he didn't, just sayin'.

In fairness, and I could be wrong, but I don't think Gunny was back here when that went on.

OCA
02-12-2012, 11:30 AM
In fairness, and I could be wrong, but I don't think Gunny was back here when that went on.

You might be right, I cannot remember nor do I care enough to do the research but i'd be willing to bet a small wager he'd have stayed on the sidelines because I was involved in the fray.

Although that brings up something interesting, didn't Gunny and Connie have a big brouhaha not too long ago?

ConHog
02-12-2012, 11:35 AM

I didn't say good looking out for me, I meant good looking out for the Mexicans.

As for OCA's wife thing. I seem to remember OCA whining about such back when I did it when he started that thread, and I believe it was nearly unanimous that since HE started the thread about his wife, she was fair game.

As for the Bustin on Slumpbusters, I admitted my wrong doing and removed that myself, no one asked me to do so. It was removed long before this latest round. True or false?

ConHog
02-12-2012, 11:36 AM
You might be right, I cannot remember nor do I care enough to do the research but i'd be willing to bet a small wager he'd have stayed on the sidelines because I was involved in the fray.

Although that brings up something interesting, didn't Gunny and Connie have a big brouhaha not too long ago?

Brouhaha? No. Misunderstanding? Yes. It has since been resolved (mostly because we both scared of Jess :laugh2:)

but rest assured Gunny has never had any problem chewing my ass out if he thinks I'm in the wrong.

OCA
02-12-2012, 11:38 AM
I didn't say good looking out for me, I meant good looking out for the Mexicans.

As for OCA's wife thing. I seem to remember OCA whining about such back when I did it when he started that thread, and I believe it was nearly unanimous that since HE started the thread about his wife, she was fair game.

As for the Bustin on Slumpbusters, I admitted my wrong doing and removed that myself, no one asked me to do so. It was removed long before this latest round. True or false?

Can youn point to the vote that said it was unanimous?

ConHog
02-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Can youn point to the vote that said it was unanimous?

I said I BELIEVE it was , not that it definitely was. HOWEVER go back and read the thread and several PTB posted in the thread that you made her fair game.

jimnyc
02-12-2012, 11:42 AM

I don't think someone posting a picture of their spouse means the spouse is open game to be made fun of. And other than having it as your "user title" for months, you also repeatedly used it in threads directed towards OCA. I'm simply pointing out that it's a 2 way street. You don't like people picking on or dissing your wife, you shouldn't do so yourself. If what you're saying is your belief, you have discussed your wife here many times, does that mean it's cool to bring her up and make fun of her, since you yourself brough her into discussions?

jimnyc
02-12-2012, 11:44 AM
OCA posted a picture of his wife and himself, and did say they were both "hot". this was your first reply:

When you gonna post a pic of a hot couple?

2nd:

LOL - I was thinking she looked okay for a starter girlfriend.............

4th

I made a comment. Next time don't post a picture of your slump buster if you don't want to read comments about her. Simple as that.

ConHog
02-12-2012, 11:49 AM
I don't think someone posting a picture of their spouse means the spouse is open game to be made fun of. And other than having it as your "user title" for months, you also repeatedly used it in threads directed towards OCA. I'm simply pointing out that it's a 2 way street. You don't like people picking on or dissing your wife, you shouldn't do so yourself. If what you're saying is your belief, you have discussed your wife here many times, does that mean it's cool to bring her up and make fun of her, since you yourself brough her into discussions?

Okay, let's delve into this for a minute Jim (serious discussion please)

OCA started a thread about how hot his wife is. That opens up a discussion about her looks. Now IMO calling her a dumb shit or a slut, or whatever would be against the spirit if not the letter of the rules. But commenting on her LOOKS is not since OCA himself broached that subject (oh and to be perfectly fair, if one goes back and reads the thread they can see that I even wrote I was just kidding OCA anyway)

By the same token, if I write in a thread that my wife is a lawyer and her legal opinion is _________ then certainly that opens her up to scrutiny as to her legal opinions and such. It does not however make it okay to call her a beaner, a border jumper, a whore, stupid, or anything else. And it certainly doesn't open her parents up for comments.

There is a difference, and I think we all understand this.

jimnyc
02-12-2012, 12:00 PM
There is a difference, and I think we all understand this.

What I think we all understand is, you don't make fun of someone elses wife, whether they posted a picture or not, whether claimed "hot" or not. You're trying to reason and excuse why it was somehow OK for you to diss another mans wife. If I post a picture of my family and state what a great looking family we are, but you think my wife or son are a little drab looking, are you going to say as much in the thread?

ConHog
02-12-2012, 12:10 PM
What I think we all understand is, you don't make fun of someone elses wife, whether they posted a picture or not, whether claimed "hot" or not. You're trying to reason and excuse why it was somehow OK for you to diss another mans wife. If I post a picture of my family and state what a great looking family we are, but you think my wife or son are a little drab looking, are you going to say as much in the thread?

For one thing, you would NEVER post a picture of you and your wife and call yourself the hottest couple ever.

No, I'd never comment on kids in a negative manner. But yes, IF you were a cocky jerkoff who posted a pic of you and your wife talking about being the world's hottest couple, I'd have done the same thing.

Funny that now you've decided what I said was out of bounds, not the way you seen it back then (hint read the last post by YOU in the thread)

jimnyc
02-12-2012, 12:17 PM
For one thing, you would NEVER post a picture of you and your wife and call yourself the hottest couple ever.

No, I'd never comment on kids in a negative manner. But yes, IF you were a cocky jerkoff who posted a pic of you and your wife talking about being the world's hottest couple, I'd have done the same thing.

Funny that now you've decided what I said was out of bounds, not the way you seen it back then (hint read the last post by YOU in the thread)

I simply stated it wasn't surprising that posting a picture and claiming to be hot, and that continually braggging, might bring sharp comments. In no way did I condone your words or state it was acceptable. And that was also before you whined about comments that were directed about your wife. I'm simply stating that it's a 2 way street. You want to start with someone and making comments about their wife, then you shouldn't whine to the heavens above when they do similar, or even tamer, back in return to you. If you're willing to get in the mud and play the games, then don't cry when you get dirty too.

OCA
02-12-2012, 12:21 PM

Exactly, if someone posts a pic of their Downs Syndrome kid does that make it ok for someone to say how retarded said child looks?

In Connie's mind it does.

Mentioning or posting a pic of family members and making a comment on your OWN family members does not mean the flood gates are open.

Only a sick fuck thinks that.........eh Connie?

OCA
02-12-2012, 12:23 PM
I simply stated it wasn't surprising that posting a picture and claiming to be hot, and that continually braggging, might bring sharp comments. In no way did I condone your words or state it was acceptable. And that was also before you whined about comments that were directed about your wife. I'm simply stating that it's a 2 way street. You want to start with someone and making comments about their wife, then you shouldn't whine to the heavens above when they do similar, or even tamer, back in return to you. If you're willing to get in the mud and play the games, then don't cry when you get dirty too.

Yep, Connie is typical, he wants to throw the mud but cries like a bitch when a little mud gets on his black cocktail dress.

ConHog
02-12-2012, 12:24 PM

I think we both know that there is only one complaint that I made about things said about my wife. And that wasn't anything OCA said.

Oh, and I asked about OCA's avatar comments , but only because he'd been going on and on about my "border hopper" for the last few weeks. Heck he's got a new one up, and THIS is the first I've mentioned it, and couldn't care less.

PS I think it's pretty lousy of a board owner to contend that reporting posts is WHINING. If that's how you feel, why not change the rules to " Don't report shit, b/c I don't like whiners" and be done with it. Just my opinion.

jimnyc
02-12-2012, 12:28 PM
I think we both know that there is only one complaint that I made about things said about my wife. And that wasn't anything OCA said.

Oh, and I asked about OCA's avatar comments , but only because he'd been going on and on about my "border hopper" for the last few weeks. Heck he's got a new one up, and THIS is the first I've mentioned it, and couldn't care less.

PS I think it's pretty lousy of a board owner to contend that reporting posts is WHINING. If that's how you feel, why not change the rules to " Don't report shit, b/c I don't like whiners" and be done with it. Just my opinion.

You never complained about comments you thought were directed at your wife, that were written on the board? That's not true.

Reporting a post is not whining. Doing something yourself, and then complaining over and over when someone does similar is whining. Where am I talking about reported posts?

ConHog
02-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Exactly, if someone posts a pic of their Downs Syndrome kid does that make it ok for someone to say how retarded said child looks?

In Connie's mind it does.

Mentioning or posting a pic of family members and making a comment on your OWN family members does not mean the flood gates are open.

Only a sick fuck thinks that.........eh Connie?

Dude.

First of all, rumor is that isn't even your wife anyway, but let's forget that for the moment.

YOU posted a picture of yourselves and said "world's most perfect couple" when you brag you might get burned and got all mad b/c everyone didn't join in to post about what a beautiful couple you are. So your reaction is months later to start calling my wife a wetback in threads that she hasn't even been mentioned in? LOL

Oh, and of course I wouldn't say jack about a child .

jimnyc
02-12-2012, 12:30 PM
First of all, rumor is that isn't even your wife anyway, but let's forget that for the moment.

Where did you read this rumor? Link please...

ConHog
02-12-2012, 12:34 PM
You never complained about comments you thought were directed at your wife, that were written on the board? That's not true.

Reporting a post is not whining. Doing something yourself, and then complaining over and over when someone does similar is whining. Where am I talking about reported posts?

No it is true, I don't think I've reported a single post about my wife. I have however reported one incident.

And once again, YOU (in the form of your board) ruled that what I said to OCA about his wife was not out of bounds because HE brought her looks into the thread, that is the exact reason given. So what is the reason that calling my wife a border jumper is okay? Otherwise the two incidents are NOT the same.

OCA
02-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Where did you read this rumor? Link please...

There won't be a link, just people talking through pm and of course they don't like me so they talk shit.

jimnyc
02-12-2012, 12:39 PM
No it is true, I don't think I've reported a single post about my wife. I have however reported one incident.

And once again, YOU (in the form of your board) ruled that what I said to OCA about his wife was not out of bounds because HE brought her looks into the thread, that is the exact reason given. So what is the reason that calling my wife a border jumper is okay? Otherwise the two incidents are NOT the same.

I didn't "rule" on anything, just as I haven't ruled on anything here. No moderation was done in either case. I simply voiced my opinion and closed the thread. But it was lame to go after a spouse back then, just as it's lame for anyone to do so towards you now. Only YOU are defending what you said though. BOTH are wrong, but you seem to think it was ok for YOU to do so.

jimnyc
02-12-2012, 12:41 PM

Con - since you made your comments publicly, I would rather you reply publicly. But if what you're saying is that someone had a discussion with you via PM, then why are you disclosing such information publicly?

OCA
02-12-2012, 12:44 PM
I didn't "rule" on anything, just as I haven't ruled on anything here. No moderation was done in either case. I simply voiced my opinion and closed the thread. But it was lame to go after a spouse back then, just as it's lame for anyone to do so towards you now. Only YOU are defending what you said though. BOTH are wrong, but you seem to think it was ok for YOU to do so.

Exactly, I don't feel good for going after Connie's "wife" and I think I can speak for Evil in saying he don't like it either but fact is Connie did it first so we are just giving the little boy a bite of what he cooked for dinner.

jimnyc
02-12-2012, 01:00 PM
/Thread

The Golden Rule or ethic of reciprocity is a maxim (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxim_%28philosophy%29),[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethic_of_reciprocity#cite_note-Flew-1) ethical code (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics), or morality (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morality)[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethic_of_reciprocity#cite_note-2) that essentially states either of the following:

(Positive form): One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethic_of_reciprocity#cite_note-Flew-1)
(Negative/prohibitive form, also called The Silver Rule (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Silver_Rule)): One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated.