PDA

View Full Version : Sure do love those male-dominated cultures

Abbey Marie
02-08-2012, 10:32 AM
And besides what sick, insecure bastards they are, they STILL don't know that the male determines the gender.

And kudos to NObama for another great decision.

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — An Afghan woman has been strangled to death, apparently by her husband, who was upset that she gave birth to a second daughter rather than the son he wanted, police said Monday.

It was the latest in a series of grisly examples of subjugation of women that have made headlines in Afghanistan in the past few months — including a 15-year-old tortured and forced into prostitution by in-laws and a female rape victim who was imprisoned for adultery.

The episodes have raised the question of what will happen to the push for women's rights in Afghanistan as the international presence here shrinks along with the military drawdown. NATO forces are scheduled to pull out by the end of 2014.
In the 10 years since the ouster of the Taliban, great strides have been made for women in Afghanistan, with many attending school, working in offices and even sometimes marching in protests.

http://www.delawareonline.com/usatoday/article/52891524?odyssey=obinsite

CSM
02-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Let's face it, the medievil society that they come from doesnt exactly promote education. That is the reason their religious leaders hold so much power. Heck, if they started educating those people, they might start to ask questions and go right off the deep end and start thinking for themselves! That being said, I still think the male of that species are pretty much inhuman.

ConHog
02-08-2012, 10:42 AM
And besides what sick, insecure bastards they are, they STILL don't know that the male determines the gender.

And kudos to NObama for another great decision.

religion of peace strikes again.

Seriously, I would like to know how ANY woman could EVER defend Islam.

Abbey Marie
02-08-2012, 10:50 AM
religion of peace strikes again.

Seriously, I would like to know how ANY woman could EVER defend Islam.

I didn't go there on the religion because the article doesn't actually say he was Islamic. But we both know he is. Even if his name wasn't Mohammed.

ConHog
02-08-2012, 10:53 AM
I didn't go there on the religion because the article doesn't actually say he was Islamic. But we both know he is. Even if his name wasn't Mohammed.

This kind of thing totally bewilders me, I can't even fathom being mad at my wife because she gave birth to a daughter not a son, let aline kill her over it. Sheesh.

Abbey Marie
02-08-2012, 10:57 AM
This kind of thing totally bewilders me, I can't even fathom being mad at my wife because she gave birth to a daughter not a son, let aline kill her over it. Sheesh.

I know; it's unbelievable.
Women civilize men. When they are allowed to do so, anyway.

MtnBiker
02-08-2012, 11:51 AM
bigots

Missileman
02-08-2012, 06:48 PM

HBO did a documentary called "Love Crimes of Kabul". Check it out if you get a chance...it shows the Afghanis are some backwards SoBs. Some 18-year-old girl got 3 years in prison for pre-marital sex even though her virginity was medically verified. She and her boyfriend had apparently been caught enjoying other avenues. This one young woman was in prison for running away from an abusive husband. A woman who took her in off the streets was in prison for trying to sell her after 6-days. Marriages are arranged and involve huge sums of money. Sons are apparently the Afghan equivalent of a 401K, depended on to take care of mom and dad in old age.