PDA

View Full Version : Another OCA - CH Derailment

OCA
02-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Unless you're overweight or have other health issues, why so concerned about "eating right?" Unless of course you can't just go in get one donut a morning and leave LOL.

Being in good shape is of course important, but what is the point if you are not enjoying your life? Have your freaking donut, not like you're not exercising.

My breakfast this morning was from a bakery in town , it's called a sausage roll. Basically it's half a pound of breakfast sausage (spicy) half a pound of cheese, wrapped in a donut like dough and deep fried. I of course exaggerate about the amount of meat and cheese, but it was a big roll.

Now for real, I don't eat that every morning, but if I want one once in awhile, I'm not gonna feel guilty about eating it, and you shouldn't feel guilty about your donut.

I'll bet my life that you are a disgusting fat fuck.

This thread was not created by OCA. The personal feud was removed from a legit discussion in another forum. Gunny.

ConHog
02-08-2012, 06:20 PM
I'll bet my life that you are a disgusting fat fuck.

yep, lots of disgusting fat fucks run 5 miles every morning.

:laugh2:

OCA
02-08-2012, 08:41 PM
yep, lots of disgusting fat fucks run 5 miles every morning.

I believe that............like I believe you served..............not.

ConHog
02-08-2012, 08:52 PM
I believe that............like I believe you served..............not.

Your opinion and a dollar will buy me a twenty ounce soda.

OCA
02-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Your opinion and a dollar will buy me a twenty ounce soda.

You crave my respect.

ConHog
02-08-2012, 09:05 PM
You crave my respect.

You don't even respect yourself, it is impossible that you could respect anyone else.

OCA
02-08-2012, 09:12 PM
You don't even respect yourself, it is impossible that you could respect anyone else.

I respect myself before all others.

Your jealousy of me is easier to see than the sun on a crystal clear day.

ConHog
02-08-2012, 09:14 PM
I respect myself before all others.

Your jealousy of me is easier to see than the sun on a crystal clear day.

LOL @ jealousy. You WISH anyone here was jealous of you.

OCA
02-08-2012, 09:16 PM
LOL @ jealousy. You WISH anyone here was jealous of you.

Don't care about others, just wonder why you are.

ConHog
02-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Don't care about others, just wonder why you are.

Do you really think that if you keep telling yourself that I'm jealous of you that it will suddenly be true? I assure you it will NEVER be true.

OCA
02-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Do you really think that if you keep telling yourself that I'm jealous of you that it will suddenly be true? I assure you it will NEVER be true.

Don't have to tell myself its written all over your posts.

bullypulpit
02-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Give it up Connie. The gods of insecurity ganged up on OCA a loooong time ago, and he's been on the skids ever since.

OCA
02-12-2012, 10:15 PM
Give it up Connie. The gods of insecurity ganged up on OCA a loooong time ago, and he's been on the skids ever since.

LMFAO!:laugh2:

DragonStryk72
02-13-2012, 12:17 AM
Okay, I've pretty well stayed out of this, but seriously, how many is this now?! You're both adults, either figure out how to talk to each other like adults, or throw each other on ignore, but how many more damn threads do we need of this dick-waving between you two? I don't care who started it, it needs to stop. CH, You're a principal, you have heard advice like this before, and I'm willing to bet you've given advice like this before. You know OCA will simply take offense at anything you say, and troll you in every thread, so just chuck up the ignore, and be the bigger person.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 12:19 AM
Okay, I've pretty well stayed out of this, but seriously, how many is this now?! You're both adults, either figure out how to talk to each other like adults, or throw each other on ignore, but how many more damn threads do we need of this dick-waving between you two? I don't care who started it, it needs to stop. CH, You're a principal, you have heard advice like this before, and I'm willing to bet you've given advice like this before. You know OCA will simply take offense at anything you say, and troll you in every thread, so just chuck up the ignore, and be the bigger person.

What do you mean I'm a principal? Are you under the impression that I'm a school principal? I am not, I AM on a school board though.

But your point stands. I just can't help myself though. I see bully and I respond. I'll try better.