PDA

View Full Version : LA County OKs Hefty Fine For Throwing Football, Frisbee On Beaches

jimnyc
02-09-2012, 05:53 PM
My apologies to those in Cali, but that's why this state is the first one going down the shitter, it's filled with idiots! Next will be to ban them in the parks too.

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — When you head down to the beach for a little fun this summer, county officials want you to leave the pigskin at home.

The Board of Supervisors this week agreed to raise fines for anyone who throws a football or a Frisbee on any beach in Los Angeles County.

In passing the 37-page ordinance on Tuesday, officials sought to outline responsibilities for law enforcement and other public agencies while also providing clarification on beach-goer activities that could potentially disrupt or even injure the public.

According to Lucy Kim, from the LA County Department of Beaches and Harbors, a first-time offender will have to pay a $100 fine. For a second offense, beach-goers will face a $200 fine. Three or more infractions within one year will result in a $500 fine, Kim said.

The updated rules now prohibit “any person to cast, toss, throw, kick or roll” any object other than a beach ball or volleyball “upon or over any beach” between Memorial Day and Labor Day.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/02/08/la-county-oks-1000-fine-for-throwing-football-frisbee-on-beaches/

Gunny
02-09-2012, 06:06 PM
My apologies to those in Cali, but that's why this state is the first one going down the shitter, it's filled with idiots! Next will be to ban them in the parks too.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/02/08/la-county-oks-1000-fine-for-throwing-football-frisbee-on-beaches/

I hate to break it to you, but NY and Il will go down the shitter just as fast. The demographs are the same. All the government tit-suckers band into the biggest cities and control the vote for the other 90% of their states.

jimnyc
02-09-2012, 06:23 PM
I hate to break it to you, but NY and Il will go down the shitter just as fast. The demographs are the same. All the government tit-suckers band into the biggest cities and control the vote for the other 90% of their states.

Great, so what we see in San Francisco and the East Village in NYC, is what the future holds.

Gunny
02-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Great, so what we see in San Francisco and the East Village in NYC, is what the future holds.

Look at the big picture. Electoral votes. Based on population. The more you crowd the inner city, the more electoral votes you have. LA/SF/SD/the Hollyweird/beach crowd control the vote. You go to Northern CA, or anywhere off the coast, you have a bunch of conservative, gun-toting rednecks. But they're beat out by the sheer number of inner-city cockroaches waiting on a handout. The price you pay for being responsible in your breeding.

Same in NY. NYC is like a separate country from the rest of NY. Chicago is one city in IL and it controls this entire state. Outside Chicago, you have conservative, God-fearing, gun-toting rednecks.

They get the electoral votes by sheer population. And fuck everything up for everyone else.

ConHog
02-09-2012, 07:00 PM

I'm going to CA next summer to visit some long lost kin. I'll throw a football for yall. Fuck them I'll pay their fine in pennies.

Gunny
02-09-2012, 07:03 PM
I'm going to CA next summer to visit some long lost kin. I'll throw a football for yall. Fuck them I'll pay their fine in pennies.

You're late.:dev: