PDA

View Full Version : I miss RSR and Kathianne

SassyLady
02-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Because I knew there would be a minimum of ten new threads every day. Now that they are gone it seems most of the posts are focused around a couple of people slamming each other relentlessly. I am so sick of hearing about gay rights. I also miss dmp and nighttrain.

OCA
02-11-2012, 12:20 AM
Because I knew there would be a minimum of ten new threads every day. Now that they are gone it seems most of the posts are focused around a couple of people slamming each other relentlessly. I am so sick of hearing about gay rights. I also miss dmp and nighttrain.

Board is a much better place without RSR unless you like irrational partisanship.

SassyLady
02-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Irrational partianship ... not as boring as watching you guys slamming each other over and over in every thread until they have to be moved to cage. Irrational obsession with another poster is just as bad.

OCA
02-11-2012, 12:32 AM
Irrational partianship ... not as boring as watching you guys slamming each other over and over in every thread until they have to be moved to cage. Irrational obsession with another poster is just as bad.

How many threads have been moved to cage lately? 0

Most of the threads in there were started in there, just a few seconds of checking would have confirmed that of course.

ConHog
02-11-2012, 12:45 AM

Wish they would start posting again to.

ConHog
02-11-2012, 12:46 AM

I'm bad about getting sucked into it. Feel free to slap me when I get carried away.

SassyLady
02-11-2012, 02:57 AM
How many threads have been moved to cage lately? 0

Most of the threads in there were started in there, just a few seconds of checking would have confirmed that of course.

define lately.

krisy
02-11-2012, 07:18 AM
Why are all these people gone? I wasn't on here for a while and I definitely noticed them not being here when I came back. I remember reading something about rsr not going to be a mod anymore because of his posting style. I see Kathianne online,but that's it. I thought dmp just wasn't posting much.

I was afraid to ask where they went for fear of opening a can of worms.

For the record,I really liked all these people.:2up:

Sir Evil
02-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Shame the true reason won't be put out here for all to read. Either way Kathianne was a great member, always a good post to read after that I would leave it alone unless you enjoy political cartoons and the typical one sided rhetoric ...:rolleyes:

Gunny
02-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Board is a much better place without RSR unless you like irrational partisanship.

Reagardless your personal opinion, RSR created traffic. His personal political views are/were no more skewed than yours. And he could at least type an entire sentence without an insult and/or use of foul language. YOU can't claim the same.

krisy
02-11-2012, 08:22 AM
Shame the true reason won't be put out here for all to read. Either way Kathianne was a great member, always a good post to read after that I would leave it alone unless you enjoy political cartoons and the typical one sided rhetoric ...:rolleyes:

darn it Evil! :coffee: Now u got me really curious,but I will let it go since it's not really my business. I've seen people leave and come back so I'll just hope that's the case.:2up:

Jess
02-11-2012, 09:35 AM
I'm bad about getting sucked into it. Feel free to slap me when I get carried away.

Don't fall for it, SL!!!!!

He likes it. 3262

krisy
02-11-2012, 10:33 AM

So he was firm in his beliefs. So am I,so are most on this board. I can go read several threads right now that are borderline ridiculous with the insults and fighting. I completely disagree with bully,gabby,and some others,but it's the point of this board to debate,right?

I personally loved rsr's passion. He has the guts to say what he thinks.

jimnyc
02-11-2012, 10:43 AM
RSR and Kath chose whatever it is they're doing now, both posting elsewhere from what I hear. I'd like to see Kath return myself. Darin has been posting, maybe just not as much. NT comes and goes due to his job. Many times he is sent to places where he is without internet for months on end.