PDA

View Full Version : Just an observation

Sir Evil
02-11-2012, 04:40 PM
I find it interesting that so many are quick to point fingers at someone for being problematic when in the next post they are completely ok with another member that does the same shit they were pointing the finger for to begin with. I think people fail to see that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and if it's too strong for your likings you do have the option of not reading it or even putting the said member on ignore. It's really pretty simple, common sense should prevail but almost never does in this case.

I have read post from people whinning about what someone else said or did and cry "this should be changed or this person shouldn't be allowed to do that" and then whine to Jim about it. I think he has bent enough to the point of trying to accomodate people that some take advantage at times. It's pretty obvious that people with different political views aren't as welcomed as others but pretty sad that things have leaned almost one way and some people are even trying to define that now. As I say to Jim often "you can't please everyone all the time, if you can't please a few then screw em' "...

Rumors are also flying about other things and you can believe what you want but then of course there are the the candle burners that never learn that when you burn it from both ends it eventually catches up with you... I wonder anymore if this is a political message board where you can have some fun as well talk politics or has it become a lonely hearts club.... all the he said,she said stuff is pathetic.

Well just my opinion but some people really need to thicken the skin a bit.

jimnyc
02-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Derailing posts moved to the cage. Con - if you're going to reply, please keep it on topic.

Sir Evil
02-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Derailing posts moved to the cage. Con - if you're going to reply, please keep it on topic.

You can even delete this if you want, again it was just observation to see what others might have to say about the subject but of course some have to think it's something more...

chloe
02-11-2012, 09:19 PM
m7pGZudN8rE :laugh2: ......Hilarious !

Sup?

Sir Evil
02-11-2012, 09:42 PM
:laugh2: ......Hilarious !

Sup?

Can't say that this any surprise either.. just like the pied piper.... :laugh:

chloe
02-11-2012, 11:06 PM
Can't say that this any surprise either.. just like the pied piper.... :laugh:

Alternative wild kingdom narration I thought randall's observations on honey badger was so funny
:laugh2:

logroller
02-12-2012, 03:38 AM
You ever heard the idiom, the squeaky wheel gets the grease? Well its true. Its just that some people are harder on their wheels, and some have less tolerance for the squeak; I believe its those who have both traits that evil speaks?

Here's a motivational/ training film for dealing with such persons.

http://youtu.be/owNO5s3eln4

Jess
02-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Words on a screen, people, not much else.

And everyone is entitled to their opinion, they probably aren't going to change it, so argue a bit for fun if you want but know when to just let it go. It's not that freakin' important.

So let it be written, so let it be done. :cool:

Abbey Marie
02-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Words on a screen, people, not much else.

And everyone is entitled to their opinion, they probably aren't going to change it, so argue a bit for fun if you want but know when to just let it go. It's not that freakin' important.

So let it be written, so let it be done. :cool:

Wasn't Yul Brynner sexy? :thumb:

chloe
02-12-2012, 11:22 AM
You ever heard the idiom, the squeaky wheel gets the grease? Well its true. Its just that some people are harder on their wheels, and some have less tolerance for the squeak; I believe its those who have both traits that evil speaks?

Here's a motivational/ training film for dealing with such persons.

http://youtu.be/owNO5s3eln4

That was a funny movie too

PostmodernProphet
02-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Wasn't Yul Brynner sexy? :thumb:

no, but a bald woman would be.....