PDA

View Full Version : Another one...

ConHog
02-11-2012, 04:50 PM

Oh, and cool signature, but you got the wrong state, brothers and sisters can marry in Alabama not Arkansas. :laugh2:

Sir Evil
02-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Oh, and cool signature, but you got the wrong state, brothers and sisters can marry in Alabama not Arkansas. :laugh2:

Thought you might like it, and why did I know that you would be the first person to respond to this with something irrelevant.... :rolleyes:

ConHog
02-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Thought you might like it, and why did I know that you would be the first person to respond to this with something irrelevant.... :rolleyes:

well, you are irrelevant, so I thought I would respond in kind.

But if you want a serious comment on your OP. Here it is.

You're a hypocrite. Your flame to serious post ratio is like 10:1. Where do you come off lecturing others? Oh, and I really and truly don't see people whining to Jim on the board either, if it's not said ON the board, then it is in fact just you spreading rumors that stuff was said, so once again, you're being hypocritical.

Have a good weekend SE.

Sir Evil
02-11-2012, 05:05 PM
well, you are irrelevant, so I thought I would respond in kind.

But if you want a serious comment on your OP. Here it is.

You're a hypocrite. Your flame to serious post ratio is like 10:1. Where do you come off lecturing others? Oh, and I really and truly don't see people whining to Jim on the board either, if it's not said ON the board, then it is in fact just you spreading rumors that stuff was said, so once again, you're being hypocritical.

Have a good weekend SE.

So nothing new here, as usual you're just that vain that you think things are about you or that you are more relevant then the next. And I know you have a hard time with comprehension but as the title states it's just an observation so where did you come up with lecture?....http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.png

Now instead of making this into a flame thread why don't you get back into everything else that you think is about you and leave this alone.....

ConHog
02-11-2012, 05:16 PM
So nothing new here, as usual you're just that vain that you think things are about you or that you are more relevant then the next. And I know you have a hard time with comprehension but as the title states it's just an observation so where did you come up with lecture?....http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.png

Now instead of making this into a flame thread why don't you get back into everything else that you think is about you and leave this alone.....

No one here doesn't know exactly where you were going with this thread............... So anyway, enjoy your OPINION and that will be that. Next time don't post it if you don't want it commented on.

Sir Evil
02-11-2012, 05:57 PM
No one here doesn't know exactly where you were going with this thread............... So anyway, enjoy your OPINION and that will be that. Next time don't post it if you don't want it commented on.

Unlike you I do not try to fit within and make believe I'm something that I am not. Again I simply posted this as a opinion of sorts but of course you being you need to make it about something else.. :rolleyes:

Sir Evil
02-11-2012, 06:02 PM
Ok Constance, gloves are off so take your best shot!

ConHog
02-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Ok Constance, gloves are off so take your best shot!

I thought I made myself clear. Your last comments were disgusting , reprehensible, and beyond the pale. You should be ashamed of yourself and at least give it a rest for the rest of the night, but in any case as I told you. I'm done with you.

Don't expect any further from me, if that gives you further excuse to continue your little games, so be it.

Sir Evil
02-11-2012, 07:05 PM
I thought I made myself clear. Your last comments were disgusting , reprehensible, and beyond the pale. You should be ashamed of yourself and at least give it a rest for the rest of the night, but in any case as I told you. I'm done with you.

Don't expect any further from me, if that gives you further excuse to continue your little games, so be it.

:laugh2:

This was posted well before that so speaking of little games you need to be quicker at it especially when both the pm and this post will clearly show the timeline.... Now I take back that apology, you're not worth it!

ConHog
02-11-2012, 07:45 PM
:laugh2:

This was posted well before that so speaking of little games you need to be quicker at it especially when both the pm and this post will clearly show the timeline.... Now I take back that apology, you're not worth it!

You're right it was, I honestly didn't realize that. Thought you were going at it again. My bad...........

Sir Evil
02-11-2012, 08:20 PM
You're right it was, I honestly didn't realize that. Thought you were going at it again. My bad...........

Fair enough, Im done with and give ya back the apology...