PDA

View Full Version : Slander

Pages : [1] 2

OCA
02-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Connie you have 24 hrs to to find this supposed "post" I made making fun of RSR and his cancer.

Slander is something I take seriously and after the other bullshit you're USMB crew has been pulling today behind the scenes this shit ain't gonna stand.

ConHog
02-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Connie you have 24 hrs to to find this supposed "post" I made making fun of RSR and his cancer.

Slander is something I take seriously and after the other bullshit you're USMB crew has been pulling today behind the scenes this shit ain't gonna stand.

Dude, first of all fuck off

Second of all, ANYONE will tell you that I was so far away from some USMB "crew" that it isn't even funny.

Thirdly, I suggest you contact the administrator of THIS board in reference to anything that was happening behind the scenes today and find out that I actually DEFENDED you you stupid dipshit.

Missileman
02-12-2012, 10:45 PM

If I recall correctly, that was an offense perpetrated by Maineman.

OCA
Dude, first of all fuck off

Second of all, ANYONE will tell you that I was so far away from some USMB "crew" that it isn't even funny.

Thirdly, I suggest you contact the administrator of THIS board in reference to anything that was happening behind the scenes today and find out that I actually DEFENDED you you stupid dipshit.

Got that cancer post yet?

I don't give a fuck, defend me or not, after that remark you can fuck off and get banned.

I suggest to you in all sincerity that you find that post toot sweet.

Gunny

What "USMB" crew is THAT? Speaking of slander ....

You want to try again? Prove there is a "USMB crew" and name names. I'll tell you straight up ... you're an insufferable arrogant asshole. Has nothing to do with a board, nor your perceived conspiracy theories. SO if THAT is where you're going, you might want to let some oxygen filter into that closed system you got running between your ears.

YOU are the problem. You're a damned drama queen and attention whore. No one has to be defending anyone else to see that, nor to attack it with the same vitriol and vehemence with which you choose to attack others. I could give a rat's ass about USMB, and/or ConHog.

You're a piece of garbage and I'm taking you to task. Now you can either man up and step up, or just slink back into your corner and shut the fuck up. Let's dance, jack.

OCA

Yep.

OCA
02-12-2012, 10:46 PM
What "USMB" crew is THAT? Speaking of slander ....

You want to try again? Prove there is a "USMB crew" and name names. I'll tell you straight up ... you're an insufferable arrogant asshole. Has nothing to do with a board, nor your perceived conspiracy theories. SO if THAT is where you're going, you might want to let some oxygen filter into that closed system you got running between your ears.

YOU are the problem. You're a damned drama queen and attention whore. No one has to be defending anyone else to see that, nor to attack it with the same vitriol and vehemence with which you choose to attack others. I could give a rat's ass about USMB, and/or ConHog.

You're a piece of garbage and I'm taking you to task. Now you can either man up and step up, or just slink back into your corner and shut the fuck up. Let's dance, jack.

Lets dance, ask the dj to put on some music.

ConHog
02-12-2012, 10:47 PM

THere was several threads of shitting flying around, I believe RSR posted some PMS from a different board that MaineRetard sent him and OCA cheered their contents. I may have the facts sorta mixed up, but OCA was definitely involved in the whole deal.

OCA
02-12-2012, 10:47 PM
THere was several threads of shitting flying around, I believe RSR posted some PMS from a different board that MaineRetard sent him and OCA cheered their contents. I may have the facts sorta mixed up, but OCA was definitely involved in the whole deal.

Your memory is not good enough.............find the fucking post or posts.

Gunny
02-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Lets dance, ask the dj to put on some music.

Nice deflection and/or non-answer, loser. You talked the talk, now walk the fucking walk or back your sorry little ass down.

Gunny
02-12-2012, 10:53 PM

Get out. This is mine and I damned sure don't need any minor league help.

Gunny
02-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Your memory is not good enough.............find the fucking post or posts.

Man up, boy. I've hijacked your thread. You made some bullshit allegations. Now prove them. Or admit you're talking out your ass.

OCA
02-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Man up, boy. I've hijacked your thread. You made some bullshit allegations. Now prove them. Or admit you're talking out your ass.

So you are claiming, old man, that when you slunked over here from USMB that you didn't drag some lonely hearts with you? (not including Jess)

Do you know what has been taking place behind the scenes today with some of these, I guess its a coincidence, eh?, ex recent USMB members?

I've got every right to be suspicious, you would too if you had to deal with that accusation and then what a certain member said they were going to do to theirself because of the false accusation.

OCA
02-12-2012, 11:02 PM
Nice deflection and/or non-answer, loser. You talked the talk, now walk the fucking walk or back your sorry little ass down.

Oh man...................you crack me up.

Have another drink.

Gunny
02-12-2012, 11:09 PM
So you are claiming, old man, that when you slunked over here from USMB that you didn't drag some lonely hearts with you? (not including Jess)

Do you know what has been taking place behind the scenes today with some of these, I guess its a coincidence, eh?, ex recent USMB members?

I've got every right to be suspicious, you would too if you had to deal with that accusation and then what a certain member said they were going to do to theirself because of the false accusation.

Come up with that all on your own, didja? Jess is my woman and we live together. Next fucking question?

ConHog came from USMB. So what? Didn't we ALL?

"Behind the scenes"? You mean gossipping like a little girl? That's what you're about?

Now, you want to get down to it? What exactly are you accusing anyone of? And please provide your evidence. So far, all I see in this thread is your n=mouth with nothing to back it up. Now quit running like the cur dog you are and make a stand, if you've got one. If you don't, slink back into your corner. I'm tired of losing posters because of your drama queen bullshit.

OCA
02-13-2012, 06:10 AM
Come up with that all on your own, didja? Jess is my woman and we live together. Next fucking question?

ConHog came from USMB. So what? Didn't we ALL?

"Behind the scenes"? You mean gossipping like a little girl? That's what you're about?

Now, you want to get down to it? What exactly are you accusing anyone of? And please provide your evidence. So far, all I see in this thread is your n=mouth with nothing to back it up. Now quit running like the cur dog you are and make a stand, if you've got one. If you don't, slink back into your corner. I'm tired of losing posters because of your drama queen bullshit.

Please point to one poster who has left because of me.

You know who was the poster that caused RSR to leave, well besides himself?

Gunny
02-13-2012, 09:12 AM
Please point to one poster who has left because of me.

You know who was the poster that caused RSR to leave, well besides himself?

Zoom right over your head, did it? What's RSR got to do with this? You seem Hell bent on tying me down to having some affiliation with other members here. Remember your original post? I invited some other people to come here when I left that f-ing zoo. Big deal. I answer to and sleep with only one of them. And she doesn't even tell me what to post.

Now back up your accusations or admit you're full of shit and spreading rumors. You made the accusations, let's see the proof. Where's the evidence? "Because so n so said so" isn't going to cut it. Again ... step up and man up or back the f*ck up. Your choice. I will point out however if you so choose in your arrogance and egocentric manner to engage me on this topic, I WILL light your ass up, as I've done so far. I keep asking for proof and all I get is back-peddaling. That bumblebee ass isn't supporting your aliigator mouth so well, is it?

jimnyc
02-13-2012, 10:03 AM
As for the OP and that "proof", I can say without even searching that I know OCA never went after anyone because of cancer. That was all on manfrommaine. I think that's what he's mad at, and I'm only addressing that portion of this thread, but I don't think I would want to be mislabeled as doing such either.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 10:11 AM
As for the OP and that "proof", I can say without even searching that I know OCA never went after anyone because of cancer. That was all on manfrommaine. I think that's what he's mad at, and I'm only addressing that portion of this thread, but I don't think I would want to be mislabeled as doing such either.

If what you are saying is true and I've mixed the two assholes up. I'll man up and apologize on that front. No problem.

jimnyc
02-13-2012, 10:13 AM
If what you are saying is true and I've mixed the two assholes up. I'll man up and apologize on that front. No problem.

I think that's all he was asking for, a post where he said what you claimed, or a retraction. No big deal and it's over.

Gunny
02-13-2012, 10:13 AM

I never accused him of any such thing. I am well aware of Virgil's exercise in stupidity and hatred. He brought it to mu board and he got shut down REAL quick. I'm calling OCA to task for his supposed "USMB connection" comment.

For the record: I was a member of USMB when YOU owned the board. I always knew eventually I'd end up back here. It had nothing to do with anyone else, nor my bringing some "connection" with me. I have been VERY selective in who I have given this URL to as the vast majority on that board are blooming idiots. If I wanted them around, I could have stayed there. I'm damned sure not inviting them here so they can act like OCA and we have to babysit them.

OCA'd fi in better there, but he ain't got the stones. Over there, he's "just another" troll. Here, he gets to be the biggest dickhead. He can't compete. Look at this thread. He can't hang with anything more than rumors and insults. About time he mans up to his mouth, IMO.

jimnyc
02-13-2012, 10:16 AM
I never accused him of any such thing. I am well aware of Virgil's exercise in stupidity and hatred. He brought it to mu board and he got shut down REAL quick. I'm calling OCA to task for his supposed "USMB connection" comment.

I know that. The OP and the "slander" comment were directed at CH and a comment he had made about OCA.

Gunny
02-13-2012, 10:27 AM
I know that. The OP and the "slander" comment were directed at CH and a comment he had made about OCA.

Ever notice how clearly the crickets sound when you call someone on their words? For once, they aren't getting interrupted. Wonder how THAT happens ....?

Noir
02-13-2012, 10:55 AM
Some people take the Internet wayyyy too seriously.

darin
02-13-2012, 10:59 AM
Some people take the Internet wayyyy too seriously.

Are you calling me a racist????

jimnyc
02-13-2012, 11:01 AM

Homophobe!

Noir
02-13-2012, 11:09 AM

Oh you tease =P
Unrealted true fact - for like the first year of being on DP, before I saw a pic of you, I always assumed you were black. No idea why.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 11:10 AM
Homophobe!

Darin fears people?

jimnyc
02-13-2012, 11:13 AM
Oh you tease =P
Unrealted true fact - for like the first year of being on DP, before I saw a pic of you, I always assumed you were black. No idea why.

Probably because he told people he was black for quite awhile! LOL

Noir
02-13-2012, 11:18 AM
Probably because he told people he was black for quite awhile! LOL

Did he actually? I have no memory of it, I just memo seeing a pic of him one day, I think he was holding a mobile phone or something, and I was all, what the hell he's white? XD

Gunny
02-13-2012, 11:24 AM
Did he actually? I have no memory of it, I just memo seeing a pic of him one day, I think he was holding a mobile phone or something, and I was all, what the hell he's white? XD

I'm preapring a class action lawsuit against snow because it's white. Or yellow. Depending on where you step.

jimnyc
02-13-2012, 11:30 AM

This the picture of Darin you're thinking of?

http://niggaknow.com/uploaded_images/7.png

Noir
02-13-2012, 11:36 AM
I'm preapring a class action lawsuit against snow because it's white. Or yellow. Depending on where you step.

I know right! I heard all the native American snow was wiped out in a genocide, sad times.

Noir
02-13-2012, 11:37 AM

Naw it was an actual picture of Darin, and I was all confused/surprised that he was white lol

ConHog
02-13-2012, 11:48 AM

LOL Ghetto blue tooth LOL

Gunny
02-13-2012, 11:49 AM
I know right! I heard all the native American snow was wiped out in a genocide, sad times.

Only YOU could screw THIS up.:poke:

Abbey Marie
02-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Yeah, Darin made several posts about being black, and under his avi were a few different ghetto phrases, IIRC.

Good times.
:laugh2:

darin
02-13-2012, 12:53 PM
Oh you tease =P

heh

...I am black though :)

jimnyc
02-13-2012, 12:54 PM
heh

Nigger! :coffee:

jimnyc
02-13-2012, 12:55 PM
Shit, did I really just post that? Too much coffee! :coffee2::hyper:

jimnyc
02-13-2012, 12:56 PM
My apologies to our black members. I was joking, not trying to use it as a slur. Darin, OCA, Conhog, Gabby - you all have my sincerest apologies. :salute:

Noir
02-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Only YOU could screw THIS up.:poke:

Oh sush, just some black humour, or is that red humour?...

(either way it's definitely not 'humor')

ConHog
02-13-2012, 01:08 PM
heh

You're black? I didn't know, or give a shit really. You're a good guy, don't care if you're purple.

Noir
02-13-2012, 01:22 PM
heh

And yet you're likeable, what is your secret?

darin
02-13-2012, 01:24 PM
My apologies to our black members. I was joking, not trying to use it as a slur. Darin, OCA, Conhog, Gabby - you all have my sincerest apologies. :salute:

The Sheriff is a NI(Insert Church bells)R!!!

What did he say?

The Sheriff is NEAR.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 01:50 PM

Don't know about the other three, but I'm as white as a slice of wonderbread.

fj1200
02-13-2012, 02:21 PM
You're black? I didn't know, or give a shit really. You're a good guy, don't care if you're purple.

I've heard he's all colours of the rainbow. ;)

ConHog
02-13-2012, 02:24 PM
I've heard he's all colours of the rainbow. ;)

Hmmm and I've heard that OCA has tasted the rainbow. :dance:

Sorry Darin, but I just think funny thoughts some times.

fj1200
02-13-2012, 02:25 PM
^I wonder if that's the "dark" side that I've heard about. :confused:

ConHog
02-13-2012, 02:45 PM
^I wonder if that's the "dark" side that I've heard about. :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=493ljyoox6o

OCA
02-13-2012, 03:38 PM

You have two options at this point

Option 1:find the cancer post and put it up

or

option2:my balls are dangling in front of your lips and i'm fixing to make me a cup of Earl Grey tea.

Your choice

OCA
02-13-2012, 03:41 PM
Zoom right over your head, did it? What's RSR got to do with this? You seem Hell bent on tying me down to having some affiliation with other members here. Remember your original post? I invited some other people to come here when I left that f-ing zoo. Big deal. I answer to and sleep with only one of them. And she doesn't even tell me what to post.

Now back up your accusations or admit you're full of shit and spreading rumors. You made the accusations, let's see the proof. Where's the evidence? "Because so n so said so" isn't going to cut it. Again ... step up and man up or back the f*ck up. Your choice. I will point out however if you so choose in your arrogance and egocentric manner to engage me on this topic, I WILL light your ass up, as I've done so far. I keep asking for proof and all I get is back-peddaling. That bumblebee ass isn't supporting your aliigator mouth so well, is it?

Gunsel, if i've made a mistake, I for the first time ever on these boards will apologize but you must admit there is a big coincidence in that the two biggest shit stirrers, Connie and Chloe came over at about the same time you did.

You came into this thread without reading the op, even the USMB reference had nothing to do with you, it was emotionally charged and both you and I jumped the gun.

Let it be.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 03:42 PM
You have two options at this point

Option 1:find the cancer post and put it up

or

option2:my balls are dangling in front of your lips and i'm fixing to make me a cup of Earl Grey tea.

Your choice

you fucking idiot, I apologized if I had my assholes mixed up. That's all you're getting. And your homosexual fantasies are gross.

OCA
02-13-2012, 03:45 PM
you fucking idiot, I apologized if I had my assholes mixed up. That's all you're getting. And your homosexual fantasies are gross.

Not good enough........suffer the consequences.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Not good enough........suffer the consequences.

LOL - the consequences LOL

OCA
02-13-2012, 03:52 PM
LOL - the consequences LOL

He laughs.............ok bro........newbie.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 03:54 PM
He laughs.............ok bro........newbie.

Please list the consequences of my apology not being accepted. LOL This should be good.

OCA
02-13-2012, 03:58 PM
Please list the consequences of my apology not being accepted. LOL This should be good.

No list needed.

I'm a vindictive asshole.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 04:17 PM
No list needed.

I'm a vindictive asshole.

True, but you're also powerless.

The most you can do is run some behind the scenes campaign to get everyone to try to get rid of me, which would be par for the course for you - whining about someone doing something as you yourself do it.

Bring it on OCA, you're a dickhead and everyone here knows it, so I'm unconcerned with anyone judging me based off what you tell them.

An apology was written, not my problem that you didn't accept it.

OCA
02-13-2012, 04:21 PM
True, but you're also powerless.

The most you can do is run some behind the scenes campaign to get everyone to try to get rid of me, which would be par for the course for you - whining about someone doing something as you yourself do it.

Bring it on OCA, you're a dickhead and everyone here knows it, so I'm unconcerned with anyone judging me based off what you tell them.

An apology was written, not my problem that you didn't accept it.

Ok

ConHog
02-13-2012, 04:28 PM
Ok

OCA
02-13-2012, 08:08 PM
Worst interview ever, Connie you are a fucking douchebag, 90% of it was complete bullshit.

You will never, let me repeat, never be a mod here.

I've been one, you never will be.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Worst interview ever, Connie you are a fucking douchebag, 90% of it was complete bullshit.

OCA
02-13-2012, 08:15 PM

Nope, just brutally honest and that ain't just me sayin it.

jimnyc
02-13-2012, 08:18 PM

Hey, don't I get any credit? Gonna have to interview you again before long! :coffee:

ConHog
02-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Nope, just brutally honest and that ain't just me sayin it.

Bro, you're so jealous of me it isn't even funny. It's actually embarrassing. Now pretend like you don't want to be popular some more :laugh2:

Oh and way to shit on a for fun interview acting lke I was being interviewed by the NY Times or some shit. :laugh2:

OCA
02-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Bro, you're so jealous of me it isn't even funny. It's actually embarrassing. Now pretend like you don't want to be popular some more :laugh2:

Oh and way to shit on a for fun interview acting lke I was being interviewed by the NY Times or some shit. :laugh2:

Fuck you you slanderous wigger, i'm coming after you until the ban button is pushed.

OCA
02-13-2012, 08:20 PM
Hey, don't I get any credit? Gonna have to interview you again before long! :coffee:

Good questions, completely fabricated answers for the most part.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 08:22 PM
Fuck you you slanderous wigger, i'm coming after you until the ban button is pushed.

If Jim banned everyone on this board who didn't like you, he'd have to ban everyone, including himself. I'm not worried.

Jealous bitch. :laugh2:

OCA
02-13-2012, 08:23 PM
If Jim banned everyone on this board who didn't like you, he'd have to ban everyone, including himself. I'm not worried.

I've never libeled you falsely on the board, you can stop this.

I'm loved................by the right people..............understand?

OCA
02-13-2012, 08:25 PM
Has that post been found by me making fun of RSR's cancer?

If not i'm waiting , legs open.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 08:28 PM
I've never libeled you falsely on the board, you can stop this.

I'm loved................by the right people..............understand?

You are so goddamned stupid. I offered an apology. YOU declined to accept. I'm not moving one further step on that front.

As for who loves who... I doubt it, but even if you are, that is why I like DP , Jim doesn't make decisions based on who he likes.

Oh by the way dumb shit, to meet the standard of libel, you would have to prove that I KNEW it was false when I wrote it, AND that you suffered some sort of harm from my remarks.

In fact I would and could argue that on DP you are a celebrity of sorts and thus libel laws don't even apply.

You're out of your depth here junior you better stick to getting your ass handed to you by Gunny.

OCA
02-13-2012, 08:31 PM
You are so goddamned stupid. I offered an apology. YOU declined to accept. I'm not moving one further step on that front.

As for who loves who... I doubt it, but even if you are, that is why I like DP , Jim doesn't make decisions based on who he likes.

Oh by the way dumb shit, to meet the standard of libel, you would have to prove that I KNEW it was false when I wrote it, AND that you suffered some sort of harm from my remarks.

In fact I would and could argue that on DP you are a celebrity of sorts and thus libel laws don't even apply.

You're out of your depth here junior you better stick to getting your ass handed to you by Gunny.

You ain't shit, not even on the top 10 i've ever taken on here.............better stick to tryin' to bed Chloe.

You call that an apolgy you pants down to the ground half breed?

Find that motherfuckin' post or get to lickin"!

Gunny? lol............whiskey.

OCA
02-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Hey Connie, they are advertising for you here on the board!

http://www.gaymaturedating.com/?s=free_db_search&aff_id=google&aff_tr=1&aff_pg=3&aff_cp=GDC+-+Gay+Mature+Dating+-+Content&aff_adg=Gay+Old&aff_src=text&aff_kw=gayold&gclid=CL3B0K6pnK4CFcESNAod6UysbQ

ConHog
02-13-2012, 08:35 PM
You ain't shit, not even on the top 10 i've ever taken on here.............better stick to tryin' to bed Chloe.

You call that an apolgy you pants down to the ground half breed?

Find that motherfuckin' post or get to lickin"!

Gunny? lol............whiskey.

Chloe isn't even in this thread douche.

Half breed? What?

I know you're steaming right now "WHY WHY WHY Can't I be as popular as ConHog?"

Honest question. Are you really crying to Jim that you want me banned? You little bitch.

OCA
02-13-2012, 08:38 PM
Chloe isn't even in this thread douche.

Half breed? What?

I know you're steaming right now "WHY WHY WHY Can't I be as popular as ConHog?"

Honest question. Are you really crying to Jim that you want me banned? You little bitch.

So what? I know that story about Chloe slick.......open marriage lol.

I don't gvive a fuck about popularity, you are only popular because of the old saying "its not who you know but who you blow".

I'm not saying shit to Jim, you are gonna hang yourself all on your own, i'm just gonna supply the rope and kick the horse out from underneath you.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 08:41 PM
So what? I know that story about Chloe slick.......open marriage lol.

I don't gvive a fuck about popularity, you are only popular because of the old saying "its not who you know but who you blow".

I'm not saying shit to Jim, you are gonna hang yourself all on your own, i'm just gonna supply the rope and kick the horse out from underneath you.

open marriage? LOL not me. and that is PURE deflection on your part trying to avoid the fact that you brought a poster into the discussion to disparage her by suggesting she'd sleep with a married man.

And you can scream it from the rooftops, everyone knows you're just crying for attention .

OCA
02-13-2012, 08:47 PM
open marriage? LOL not me. and that is PURE deflection on your part trying to avoid the fact that you brought a poster into the discussion to disparage her by suggesting she'd sleep with a married man.

And you can scream it from the rooftops, everyone knows you're just crying for attention .

Ok Cletus.........................lol.

If you only knew the source of that you'd shit your pants, but I won't break that bond.

Nope, no crying for attention, just want you gone.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Ok Cletus.........................lol.

If you only knew the source of that you'd shit your pants, but I won't break that bond.

Nope, no crying for attention, just want you gone.

Oh, I see. so you started a thread accusing me of slandering you, THEN you proceeded to post a complete lie about both me and another poster with no proof to back it up.

Does your hypocrisy know no bounds? I mean really.

OCA
02-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Oh, I see. so you started a thread accusing me of slandering you, THEN you proceeded to post a complete lie about both me and another poster with no proof to back it up.

Does your hypocrisy know no bounds? I mean really.

Bro.............seriously, you know my accusation is true, just leave it be.

You know you can stop your eventuality with a simple "OCA I fucked up, i'm a fucking lying wigger"

ConHog
02-13-2012, 08:59 PM
Bro.............seriously, you know my accusation is true, just leave it be.

You know you can stop your eventuality with a simple "OCA I fucked up, i'm a fucking lying wigger"

Your accusation is FALSE and nothing but more flaming from the board retard as some sort of retaliation for my mistaking one asshole for another.

Do we now need a rule saying don't flame other board members in order to try to get a different member because of your dumb ass?

OCA
02-13-2012, 09:00 PM
Your accusation is FALSE and nothing but more flaming from the board retard as some sort of retaliation for my mistaking one asshole for another.

Do we now need a rule saying don't flame other board members in order to try to get a different member because of your dumb ass?

Lol.......you are freaking.:laugh2:

ConHog
02-13-2012, 09:04 PM
Lol.......you are freaking.:laugh2:

Really? I'm not the one who started a thread entitled "slander" and offered an ultimatum. I'm simply pointing out your hypocrisy bro.

Don't hate the playa.

OCA
02-13-2012, 09:07 PM
Really? I'm not the one who started a thread entitled "slander" and offered an ultimatum. I'm simply pointing out your hypocrisy bro.

Don't hate the playa.

Get a towel to wipe the sweat from your forehead.

"how the fuck did OCA know that?":laugh2:

ConHog
02-13-2012, 09:14 PM
Get a towel to wipe the sweat from your forehead.

"how the fuck did OCA know that?":laugh2:

It's easy to know stuff when you just make it up as you go along homo. And I'm not worried about it since everyone here knows what a piece of shit you are. I just think the hypocrisy is hilarious.

OCA
02-13-2012, 09:23 PM
It's easy to know stuff when you just make it up as you go along homo. And I'm not worried about it since everyone here knows what a piece of shit you are. I just think the hypocrisy is hilarious.

Here is the funny thing, you keep trying to use the "asshole" and "piece of shit" comments against me....I love that, I pride myself on those things.

If I thought you were worth a fuck you wouldn't get that from me.................but you are fucking worthless, go take a swan dive from the Verrazano Narrows.

"how the fuck does OCA know that?":laugh:

ConHog
02-13-2012, 09:27 PM
Here is the funny thing, you keep trying to use the "asshole" and "piece of shit" comments against me....I love that, I pride myself on those things.

If I thought you were worth a fuck you wouldn't get that from me.................but you are fucking worthless, go take a swan dive from the Verrazano Narrows.

"how the fuck does OCA know that?":laugh:

Keep on trying to convince anyone you know things you don't know. LOL @ the hypocrisy.

OCA
02-13-2012, 09:28 PM
Keep on trying to convince anyone you know things you don't know. LOL @ the hypocrisy.

Ohhhhh man I want to say something right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddammit I just won't fuck that person over though.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 09:34 PM
Ohhhhh man I want to say something right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddammit I just won't fuck that person over though.

LOL you're so full of shit.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 09:35 PM
I don't want to fuck anyone over so I won't name names, but

"OCA has the smallest penis ever seen on an adult male"

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::l augh2:

OCA
02-13-2012, 09:43 PM
LOL you're so full of shit.

The funny thing is you know i'm not.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 09:46 PM
The funny thing is you know i'm not.

You know what's pathtic? You wait until after Chloe says shes leaving the board and THEN you publicly attack her as some whore who would talk dirty to a married man or something. PATHETIC , even for you OCA. I'm so disgusted that I'm just dropping out of this thread for now. I seriously want Jim to look at this and see if this is the type behavior he condones.....

Have a good evening.

OCA
02-13-2012, 09:49 PM
You know what's pathtic? You wait until after Chloe says shes leaving the board and THEN you publicly attack her as some whore who would talk dirty to a married man or something. PATHETIC , even for you OCA. I'm so disgusted that I'm just dropping out of this thread for now. I seriously want Jim to look at this and see if this is the type behavior he condones.....

Have a good evening.

Oh make no mistake about it, i'm not attacking Chloe, i'm attacking you.

MtnBiker
02-13-2012, 11:42 PM
hmmmm, this thread is a little of 24 hours old, there are just over 60 posts between OCA & Conhog. To what end? Nothing of substance has been stated or accomplished.

Is this the best use of time by 2 grown men?

ConHog
02-13-2012, 11:49 PM
hmmmm, this thread is a little of 24 hours old, there are just over 60 posts between OCA & Conhog. To what end? Nothing of substance has been stated or accomplished.

I'm just egging the dumb fuck on, guilty............

But hey, I DID accomplish keeping him from douching up any real threads , give me props for that. :laugh2:

Gunny
02-14-2012, 05:22 AM
I'm just egging the dumb fuck on, guilty............

But hey, I DID accomplish keeping him from douching up any real threads , give me props for that. :laugh2:

To what end? Neither of you two dumbf*cks can be wrong, no matter what. Self-flagellation? You're proving nothing except you have to get the last word in. And you're a sucker for letting him draw you into his stupid little game.

ConHog
02-14-2012, 09:01 AM
To what end? Neither of you two dumbf*cks can be wrong, no matter what. Self-flagellation? You're proving nothing except you have to get the last word in. And you're a sucker for letting him draw you into his stupid little game.

Oh, I admit I let him draw me in gunny. But it's not like I'm the only one, just the loudest I suppose. And quite frankly I don't see what the problem is if its kept to THIS forum. That's what this forum is for, and I've seen you yourself use it for that purpose quite effectively.

darin
02-14-2012, 09:31 AM
Oh, I admit I let him draw me in...

...sounds sorta gay. :)

ConHog
02-14-2012, 09:50 AM
...sounds sorta gay. :)

shattered
02-16-2012, 05:18 PM

D'you really expect anything better out of either of them?

I don't.

ConHog
02-16-2012, 07:33 PM
D'you really expect anything better out of either of them?

I don't.

Yawn.

As big a douche bag as OCA is , of the three of us you're the only one who I can't seem to find any decent posts at all from.

Stupid troll.

OCA
02-16-2012, 08:59 PM
D'you really expect anything better out of either of them?I don't.As much of a lying fucking hypocrite Connie is.................well he's a lying fucking hypocrite....lol.

Gunny
02-16-2012, 11:09 PM
As much of a lying fucking hypocrite Connie is.................well he's a lying fucking hypocrite....lol.

Got nothing on you.

shattered
02-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Aww. The big babys trying to throw his weight around in negs. Again. Guess the bitch ass troll hasnt figured out rep is as insignificant as he is....

Poor Constance.

ConHog
02-17-2012, 12:18 PM
Aww. The big babys trying to throw his weight around in negs. Again. Guess the bitch ass troll hasnt figured out rep is as insignificant as he is....

Poor Constance.

Dike, we all know who the troll is. You LIVE for the flaming. At least you don't even bother pretending like you have anything significant to add to real posts though.

shattered
02-17-2012, 07:04 PM
Dike, we all know who the troll is. You LIVE for the flaming. At least you don't even bother pretending like you have anything significant to add to real posts though.

3 degrees, and you can't spell a simple 4-letter word correctly?

Imbecile.

ConHog
02-17-2012, 07:32 PM
3 degrees, and you can't spell a simple 4-letter word correctly?

Imbecile.

Four degrees, not three. And pray tell grammar Nazi, what word did I misspell?

shattered
02-17-2012, 09:43 PM
Four degrees, not three. And pray tell grammar Nazi, what word did I misspell?

Seriously? Wow.

ConHog
02-17-2012, 09:46 PM
Seriously? Wow.

Seriously, point the word out if you can grammar Nazi.

ConHog
02-17-2012, 10:43 PM
Seriously? Wow.

Hey dude, where did you run off to? Thought I misspelled a word?

SassyLady
02-18-2012, 04:11 AM
I'm thinking you misspelled Dike / Dyke

ConHog
02-18-2012, 01:29 PM
I'm thinking you misspelled Dike / Dyke

Oh, I knew what she talking about, but I wanted her to bring it up.

Did I misspell dike though? Let's investigate.

Much like tyre/tire , dyke,dike is the same word only one is a British version and one is an Americanized version. In fact dyke isn't even in the Mirriam-Webster dictionary.

Both alternate spellings are acceptable, even when used as a slur, and since I AM an American, I used the American version.

Big deal? Nope, which is why I laugh at the fat bitch for calling me an idiot for using an alternative spelling that is perfectly acceptable.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 02:35 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dike

1. dike - an idiot who can't spell dyke.

1987 up, 441 down

:thumb:

ConHog
02-18-2012, 02:53 PM

How sad that Dis added that since last night. :laugh2:

I see you're going to be a shit stirrer here to :coffee:

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 02:54 PM

Added what?

That was my post.

just because someone points out that you're wrong doesn't mean they're a shit stirrer, justsoyaknow.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 03:03 PM
Added what?

That was my post.

just because someone points out that you're wrong doesn't mean they're a shit stirrer, justsoyaknow.

Pardon, I meant that she added the definition of dike to urban dictionary last night, that about someone who misspells dyke wasn't there last night. :laugh2:

You didn't point out that I was wrong, you stirred shit. Unless you actually think urban dictionary is a REAL dictionary? LOL

You're a shit stirrer Radio. It's cool , and I aint gonna argue it with you, but don't bother denying it. Anyone who knows you knows it's true.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 03:05 PM
Pardon, I meant that she added the definition of dike to urban dictionary last night, that about someone who misspells dyke wasn't there last night. :laugh2:

You didn't point out that I was wrong, you stirred shit. Unless you actually think urban dictionary is a REAL dictionary? LOL

You're a shit stirrer Radio. It's cool , and I aint gonna argue it with you, but don't bother denying it. Anyone who knows you knows it's true.

dike 1987 up, 441 down
an idiot who can't spell dyke.

by Alianne Sep 13, 2003

Wrong again, bucko.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 03:11 PM
Wrong again, bucko.

well, isn't that odd, that entire definition now seems to be gone.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dike&page=3

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 03:12 PM
well, isn't that odd, that entire definition now seems to be gone.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dike&page=3

The numbers to the left of each definition mean something, ya know.

Jess
02-18-2012, 03:13 PM
I've only ever seen it spelled "dyke" when referring to a lesbian in slang.

I'm not trying to stir anything - just saying what I know.

And I don't believe that Shattered favors the womenfolk. In fact, based on some pics that were posted in hunky man threads previously, she has a definite appreciation for a well-built gent. :cool:

ConHog
02-18-2012, 03:29 PM
I've only ever seen it spelled "dyke" when referring to a lesbian in slang.

I'm not trying to stir anything - just saying what I know.

And I don't believe that Shattered favors the womenfolk. In fact, based on some pics that were posted in hunky man threads previously, she has a definite appreciation for a well-built gent. :cool:

I've seen it spelled both ways and certainly it doesn't even matter anyway. I have NO doubt that if I had corrected that dumb bitches spelling on a word she would have chastized me for doing so. But I guess that's different, some how.

My gay friend is gayer than gay, but can appreciate the beauty of a well built woman. AND I don't even care if the fat bitch is a lesbian or not anyway.

Jess
02-18-2012, 03:33 PM
I've seen it spelled both ways and certainly it doesn't even matter anyway. I have NO doubt that if I had corrected that dumb bitches spelling on a word she would have chastized me for doing so. But I guess that's different, some how.

My gay friend is gayer than gay, but can appreciate the beauty of a well built woman. AND I don't even care if the fat bitch is a lesbian or not anyway.

Now, see, comments like that are what get you into trouble.

Do you actually KNOW shattered? She may be totally smokin' hottttt, fists full of benjamins, the ultimate catch of the century.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 03:46 PM

Do you actually KNOW shattered? She may be totally smokin' hottttt, fists full of benjamins, the ultimate catch of the century.

I don't know here any better than she knows me ; hasn't stopped her from hurling insult after insult my way. I fail to see where you have ever lectured her for doing so, can you provide me a link please.

Shadow
02-18-2012, 03:47 PM

Of course that's why he is here. You don't actually think he showed up to participate in the actual discussions do you? :laugh2::laugh2:

Maybe he and Wayinstain aka xotoxi can now amuse us all with all their facinating pee pee and poo poo stories.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Of course that's why he is here. You don't actually think he showed up to participate in the actual discussions do you? :laugh2::laugh2:

Maybe he and Wayinstain aka xotoxi can now amuse us all with all their facinating pee pee and poo poo stories.

So far you're only one trying to stir shit.

Good job. :thumb:

ConHog
02-18-2012, 03:53 PM

Gotta give Radio credit for actually using his own screen name at least.

Wonder how long before he has an image in his signature advertising another message board. :laugh2:

Shadow
02-18-2012, 03:54 PM
So far you're only one trying to stir shit.

Good job. :thumb:

Oh right...when you participate it is just to be "helpful" *wink wink*.

Jess
02-18-2012, 03:56 PM
I don't know here any better than she knows me ; hasn't stopped her from hurling insult after insult my way. I fail to see where you have ever lectured her for doing so, can you provide me a link please.

She's rarely on and generally only responds to stuff that is already started.

And I never said what you could or couldn't post. I ain't your mother and I ain't your wife.

I stated the obvious: When you insult people, it makes you less. That goes for EVERYBODY, not just you.

Then I stated the more obvious: y'all don't necessarily know anything about the other. Throwing insults, based on what you ASSUME about somebody else makes you look like an ass. Again, that goes for EVERYBODY, not just you?

Oh, and you have the ultimate distinction of being the only person to EVER neg-rep me. That's in about 7 or more years across about 10 boards. Do you feel special?

ConHog
02-18-2012, 03:58 PM
She's rarely on and generally only responds to stuff that is already started.

And I never said what you could or couldn't post. I ain't your mother and I ain't your wife.

I stated the obvious: When you insult people, it makes you less. That goes for EVERYBODY, not just you.

Then I stated the more obvious: y'all don't necessarily know anything about the other. Throwing insults, based on what you ASSUME about somebody else makes you look like an ass. Again, that goes for EVERYBODY, not just you?

Oh, and you have the ultimate distinction of being the only person to EVER neg-rep me. That's in about 7 or more years across about 10 boards. Do you feel special?

She rarely starts stuff? That's a flat lie

I've also pos repped you about 1000 times, stop whining about neg rep.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 04:02 PM
Oh right...when you participate it is just to be "helpful" *wink wink*.

^-----example of shit stirring.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Gotta give Radio credit for actually using his own screen name at least.

Wonder how long before he has an image in his signature advertising another message board. :laugh2:

Never.

But thanks for caring.

Jess
02-18-2012, 04:03 PM
She rarely starts stuff? That's a flat lie

I've also pos repped you about 1000 times, stop whining about neg rep.

I said "she's rarely ON and GENERALLY responds to stuff that's already started."

And again, I didn't whine. Whining would be asking why you negged me, etc. I simply stated you have a distinction that no one else can claim. I mean if I said you had pos repped me for the first time ever, would that be whining too? You have pos repped me many times, as I have pos repped you many times. In fact, I've probably pos repped every single person that posts on this board. What does that have to do with anything?

Shadow
02-18-2012, 04:06 PM

Another example of shit stirring...:thumb:

ConHog
02-18-2012, 04:06 PM
I said "she's rarely ON and GENERALLY responds to stuff that's already started."

And again, I didn't whine. Whining would be asking why you negged me, etc. I simply stated you have a distinction that no one else can claim. I mean if I said you had pos repped me for the first time ever, would that be whining too? You have pos repped me many times, as I have pos repped you many times. In fact, I've probably pos repped every single person that posts on this board. What does that have to do with anything?

rarely or generally, either way it's a lie. I'd be happy to see who has "attacked" who first more often on this board between Dis and myself. That is a contest she would "win" every time.

Jess
02-18-2012, 04:08 PM

SassyLady also responded with the correct spelling, didn't she?

And she's a very classy lady, from what I've seen. Not really a doodoo stirrer ...

ConHog
02-18-2012, 04:10 PM

And she's a very classy lady, from what I've seen. Not really a doodoo stirrer ...

Sassy responded with an ALTERNATE spelling , yes, but she didn't point to some stupid urban dictionary entry as some sort of proof of anything now did she? No because Sassy wouldn't stir shit, radio on the other hand..............

Jess
02-18-2012, 04:10 PM
rarely or generally, either way it's a lie. I'd be happy to see who has "attacked" who first more often on this board between Dis and myself. That is a contest she would "win" every time.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics." -Mark Twain :cool:

Shadow
02-18-2012, 04:11 PM

Did I say sassylady was a doo doo stirrer?

Jess
02-18-2012, 04:11 PM
Sassy responded with an ALTERNATE spelling , yes, but she didn't point to some stupid urban dictionary entry as some sort of proof of anything now did she? No because Sassy wouldn't stir shit, radio on the other hand..............

Heck, I would have called him a dork and moved on. But I don't take all of this too seriously.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 04:13 PM
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics." -Mark Twain :cool:

That doesn't even make sense Jess. It's a FACT that Shattered/Dis has engaged ME first in more flaming on this board than the reverse is true. It's not even debatable. Look in THIS very thread, she had no reason to engage me but oh she did. Now go find a thread somewhere where she was posting to another person and I just popped in to flame her for no reason.

Jess
02-18-2012, 04:14 PM
Did I say sassylady was a doo doo stirrer?

Nope, Shadow, you absolutely did not.

Just pointing out that she responded with the correct spelling first, I believe. So why is it that Radio gets the credit for stirring the pot? I gave the correct spelling as well. Wasn't trying to stir the pot either. But I've never seen it spelled any other way, meaning what CH was meaning.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 04:14 PM

Pointing out an accepted definition that defines a spelling is shit stirring? :cuckoo:

ConHog
02-18-2012, 04:15 PM
Heck, I would have called him a dork and moved on. But I don't take all of this too seriously.

Pardon, but I DID just call him a shit stirrer and move on. And oh yes you take this far more seriously than you claim you do. Always cracks me up to see you pretend otherwise.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 04:15 PM

It appears that no matter what I post it will be considered shit stirring.

I can live with that.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 04:16 PM
Pointing out an accepted definition that defines a spelling is shit stirring? :cuckoo:

urban dictionary =/= accepted definition since ANYONE can make an entry and it in fact doesn't have any standards.

But you of course knew that.

Jess
02-18-2012, 04:18 PM
That doesn't even make sense Jess. It's a FACT that Shattered/Dis has engaged ME first in more flaming on this board than the reverse is true. It's not even debatable. Look in THIS very thread, she had no reason to engage me but oh she did. Now go find a thread somewhere where she was posting to another person and I just popped in to flame her for no reason.

Didn't you "out" her on this board, calling her by her name from a different board?

Now, given that this is the most posting I've ever done in the Steel Cage that wasn't goofing around (and there IS a reason for that, btw), I can't sit here and give you numbers. And I refuse to waste my time even looking it up. It's not worth it.

How about this? The two of you engage each other equally? I don't really care. Name-calling with intent to hurt isn't cool no matter who it comes from. WTH? Are we not out of grade school? And yes, CH - that statement is for EVERYBODY, not just you. That's my personal feeling.

Shadow
02-18-2012, 04:20 PM
Nope, Shadow, you absolutely did not.

Just pointing out that she responded with the correct spelling first, I believe. So why is it that Radio gets the credit for stirring the pot? I gave the correct spelling as well. Wasn't trying to stir the pot either. But I've never seen it spelled any other way, meaning what CH was meaning.

Please stop playing dumb. If you want to defend your little friend fine. But don't act like he is all innocent when we both know that is not true. the following definition which he posted:

1987 up, 441 down

Is not someone "just being helpful" with spelling. :rolleyes:

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 04:20 PM
urban dictionary =/= accepted definition since ANYONE can make an entry and it in fact doesn't have any standards.

But you of course knew that.

I disagree.

It is sorted on the site by the number of users approving of the entry. By it's very nature, this means it is the 'accepted' definition.

Jess
02-18-2012, 04:22 PM
Please stop playing dumb. If you want to defend your little friend fine. But don't act like he is all innocent when we both know that is not true. the following definition which he posted:

1987 up, 441 down

Is not someone "just being helpful" with spelling. :rolleyes:

You have a beef with Radio. Fine.

I don't. That should be fine too.

The urban dictionary is used all the time to give definitions. Anybody CAN post their meanings. As so they can on wikipedia.

Come on, people. This is ridiculous.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 04:26 PM
Didn't you "out" her on this board, calling her by her name from a different board?

Now, given that this is the most posting I've ever done in the Steel Cage that wasn't goofing around (and there IS a reason for that, btw), I can't sit here and give you numbers. And I refuse to waste my time even looking it up. It's not worth it.

How about this? The two of you engage each other equally? I don't really care. Name-calling with intent to hurt isn't cool no matter who it comes from. WTH? Are we not out of grade school? And yes, CH - that statement is for EVERYBODY, not just you. That's my personal feeling.

I believe I actually did out her, under the impression that everyone knew who she was. So that is ONE time I've started shit with her.

You admit you don't know, so why then just make a statement that she generally only responds? She in fact does not. I had her on ignore for a few weeks, maybe a month, and decided to take her off because it didn't slow down her insults. I don't have a problem with you not knowing, I do have a problem with you commenting on that you don't know about.

And by problem I mean within this thread, not in the general sense of things.

As for your final comment Jess. You are either missing or ignoring my point. That dumb bitch comes into a thread and just mouths off starts a fight and nothing is said unless and until I or another "unapproved" person responds. Then here two or three people will come running in with "oh my can't we alll just get along?"

At the VERY least that gives the impression that some are allowed to flame while others need not apply. Now whether that is what you intend or not is irrelevant, it's all about what others see.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 04:28 PM

The urban dictionary is used all the time to give definitions. Anybody CAN post their meanings. As so they can on wikipedia.

Post 5 other examples of people using urban dictionary on this site to define words.

Shadow
02-18-2012, 04:28 PM

You can pal around with whoever you want. Never said you couldn't.

it's only ridiculous to you because you are getting grief about it. Otherwise...

Jess
02-18-2012, 04:33 PM
Post 5 other examples of people using urban dictionary on this site to define words.

CH - you're really trying even my patience. Which has been great.

Did I say people on this particular site use it all the time? No, I didn't. I have seen it used on other sites and have looked things up on it myself.

Is this definition of a word, your misspelling of it really that important that you are gonna beat this to death? Seriously?

Wait - deja vu. Shadow asked you about that last night in regards to you discussing my relationship/sex life with Gunny. Hmmmm ...

ConHog
02-18-2012, 04:36 PM
CH - you're really trying even my patience. Which has been great.

Did I say people on this particular site use it all the time? No, I didn't. I have seen it used on other sites and have looked things up on it myself.

Is this definition of a word, your misspelling of it really that important that you are gonna beat this to death? Seriously?

Wait - deja vu. Shadow asked you about that last night in regards to you discussing my relationship/sex life with Gunny. Hmmmm ...

No , it's not important to me, because in fact I've shown that EITHER spelling is appropriate.

The REAL question is, why is it so important to YOU ? I mean seriously what is your involvement, other than you're upset at me over past events

Jess
02-18-2012, 04:37 PM
You can pal around with whoever you want. Never said you couldn't.

it's only ridiculous to you because you are getting grief about it. Otherwise...

I can pal around with whomever I want - that much is true. As can you.

What is ridiculous is people making comments about others on an open board, simply because they don't like them. Is this high school? You don't like somebody - just ignore them. That's what adults normally do.

I've never had a problem with you, Shadow, and you don't have to like Radio but I kinda expected better from you.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 04:39 PM

What is ridiculous is people making comments about others on an open board, simply because they don't like them. Is this high school? You don't like somebody - just ignore them. That's what adults normally do.

I've never had a problem with you, Shadow, and you don't have to like Radio but I kinda expected better from you.

Are you being serious right now? Expected better of her? She hasn't done anything wrong. In fact she hasn't said anything stronger towards Radio than you've said towards me. So are you also expecting better from yourself?

Jess
02-18-2012, 04:40 PM
No , it's not important to me, because in fact I've shown that EITHER spelling is appropriate.

The REAL question is, why is it so important to YOU ? I mean seriously what is your involvement, other than you're upset at me over past events

It isn't. What you think, what you do isn't important to me. You're words on a screen. And why would I be upset at you over past events? What past events am I supposed to be upset about?

Jess
02-18-2012, 04:42 PM
Are you being serious right now? Expected better of her? She hasn't done anything wrong. In fact she hasn't said anything stronger towards Radio than you've said towards me. So are you also expecting better from yourself?

I never claimed you were a douche bag, a shit-stirrer, here to cause problems, have butt-buddies that are stalkers, did I? Link please?

And what have I said to you?

ConHog
02-18-2012, 04:42 PM
It isn't. What you think, what you do isn't important to me. You're words on a screen. And why would I be upset at you over past events? What past events am I supposed to be upset about?

Oh, I see, so what you're saying is that you and Radio can discuss things that aren't important to you, but if I discuss them then obviously I am all worried about them and they are of vital importance to me. Good grief.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 04:44 PM
I never claimed you were a douche bag, a shit-stirrer, here to cause problems, have butt-buddies that are stalkers, did I? Link please?

And what have I said to you?

I've only seen her call him a shit stirrer in this thread. I did see her call him a douchebag in another thread, I have no idea about the other stuff though. And as you said to me earlier in this thread, I have no desire to actually look up any facts about things I made a claim about.

Shadow
02-18-2012, 04:45 PM

Do you give this little speech to all your buddies? I've witnesses their "grown up" behavor quite often over the years...and not once have I ever seen you "expect better of them"...interesting.

Jess
02-18-2012, 04:47 PM
I've only seen her call him a shit stirrer in this thread. I did see her call him a douchebag in another thread, I have no idea about the other stuff though. And as you said to me earlier in this thread, I have no desire to actually look up any facts about things I made a claim about.

Ok.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 04:47 PM

FYI: The other stuff was all in the same post.

That's how most people accept or reject people I would assume. Radio was always a douche bag to me..but...you never know... since he doesn't have his little butt buddies tagging along here (yet). Maybe he will be different. :rolleyes:

Definitely not shit stirring. Nosiree.

Gunny
02-18-2012, 04:48 PM

You about done, whiny, pussy boy? I will put my fist in the back of your skull staring at the front. Apparently you have this major problem with being told you're full of shit, even when you are and want to disrupt an entire board like the little skirt-wearing, drama queen you are.

Bring it HERE, bitch. If you can. All I've seen so far is you whining and crying and wishing you can keep up. *I* closed the other threads, and this ones next. This Debate Policy. Not Whiny Boy's Sounding board you frilly panty wearing waste of space.

Feel all brave now do you that you're the only fucking idiot to have EVER neg-repped Jess? Pussy. Man up. Won't do you any good cuz I'll just bitch slap you with a backhand YOU won't forget. But you could at least try.

Jess
02-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Do you give this little speech to all your buddies? I've witnesses their "grown up" behavor quite often over the years...and not once have I ever seen you "expect better of them"...interesting.

Most of them have penises and therefore I DON'T expect that much from them. :laugh:

Shadow
02-18-2012, 04:50 PM
FYI: The other stuff was all in the same post.

Definitely not shit stirring. Nosiree.

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z446/Blydesign/DSC_7781.jpg

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 04:51 PM
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z446/Blydesign/DSC_7781.jpg

No thanks.

Your hypocrisy is enough of salve for my wounds.

Shadow
02-18-2012, 04:54 PM
No thanks.

Your hypocrisy is enough of salve for my wounds.

That's what I thought. You like to dish it out...but can't take it.

Save it for your little fan club.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 04:55 PM
That's what I thought. You like to dish it out...but can't take it.

Save it for your little fan club.

What makes you think I can't take it?

Don't mistake my ambivalence towards whatever you say or think as some sort of inability to take being insulted.

I truly don't care. Have at it.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 04:57 PM
You about done, whiny, pussy boy? I will put my fist in the back of your skull staring at the front. Apparently you have this major problem with being told you're full of shit, even when you are and want to disrupt an entire board like the little skirt-wearing, drama queen you are.

Bring it HERE, bitch. If you can. All I've seen so far is you whining and crying and wishing you can keep up. *I* closed the other threads, and this ones next. This Debate Policy. Not Whiny Boy's Sounding board you frilly panty wearing waste of space.

Feel all brave now do you that you're the only fucking idiot to have EVR neg-repped Jess? Pussy. Man up. WOn't do you any good cuz I'll just bitch slap you with a backhand YOU won't forget. But you could at least try.

Gunny shut up.

We both know your empty threats are just that empty threats. You want my fucking address. PM me and I'll give it to you and you can come on down. OR just shut up.

Hey Jess, did you expect better from Gunny to? SHouldn't have let him have a bottle then.

Abbey Marie
02-18-2012, 04:59 PM

Kinda strong for someone so new to the board. Just sayin'.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 05:00 PM
Kinda strong for someone so new to the board. Just sayin'.

A link is strong?

Jess
02-18-2012, 05:00 PM
Gunny shut up.

We both know your empty threats are just that empty threats. You want my fucking address. PM me and I'll give it to you and you can come on down. OR just shut up.

Hey Jess, did you expect better from Gunny to? SHouldn't have let him have a bottle then.

I stand by my statement of what I expect from people. However, what they do is up to them. Be that Gunny, you, Shadow, Radio or anybody else.

Gunny knows how I feel about things but he is his own person and I don't control him. Had enough of that myself before this.

Are you used to one person in a couple "letting" the other do only what they think is right?

Shadow
02-18-2012, 05:02 PM
What makes you think I can't take it?

Don't mistake my ambivalence towards whatever you say or think as some sort of inability to take being insulted.

I truly don't care. Have at it.

Sure you don't...

Here you are not caring over and over. :laugh:

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 05:04 PM
Sure you don't...

Here you are not caring over and over. :laugh:

Posting isn't the same as caring. FYI.

But you're free to convince yourself of whatever you choose, and apply whatever you want through your own confirmation bias.

Free country.

Gunny
02-18-2012, 05:05 PM
Gunny shut up.

How about YOU shut up, pussy? Let's play pussy boy math skills. Jess and I have new mwmbers joining the board. Attention whore is whining his little ass off. Guess who the new members DON'T want to see?

When YOU suck to everyone as a oerson , and I only suck to those that disagree with my political opionions .. oh , and pussies like you, guess what the RIGHT answer is?

You aren't worth a dozen members on this board, loser. Know your role and shut your fucking mouth.

Shadow
02-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Posting isn't the same as caring. FYI.

But you're free to convince yourself of whatever you choose, and apply whatever you want through your own confirmation bias.

Free country.

You are so cute the way you get all mad at being treated the way you and all your "pals" treat the newbies on USMB.

What makes you so special? Quit whining already. :laugh::laugh:

ConHog
02-18-2012, 05:10 PM
I stand by my statement of what I expect from people. However, what they do is up to them. Be that Gunny, you, Shadow, Radio or anybody else.

Gunny knows how I feel about things but he is his own person and I don't control him. Had enough of that myself before this.

Are you used to one person in a couple "letting" the other do only what they think is right?

Certainly not, but I can guarantee you that neither my wife nor I lectures someone about exhibiting the very behavior that one of us exhibits.

LOL that's just laughable.

jimnyc
02-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Everyone - please, enjoy your time fighting if you feel the need to at the moment, but let's not make it "too" personal, if that's even possible, and please minimize the threats, even if just meant to annoy others.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 05:11 PM
You are so cute the way you get all mad at being treated the way you and all your "pals" treat the newbies on USMB.

What makes you so special? Quit whining already. :laugh::laugh:

^-------Confirmation bias in action.

I really don't care how anyone treats me here. Knock yerself out.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 05:11 PM
Everyone - please, enjoy your time fighting if you feel the need to at the moment, but let's not make it "too" personal, if that's even possible, and please minimize the threats, even if just meant to annoy others.

I'm just here for the free coffee.

jimnyc
02-18-2012, 05:14 PM
I'm just here for the free coffee.

I only drink by the pot, or very, very large cups!! :coffee2:

ConHog
02-18-2012, 05:14 PM
How about YOU shut up, pussy? Let's play pussy boy math skills. Jess and I have new mwmbers joining the board. Attention whore is whining his little ass off. Guess who the new members DON'T want to see?

When YOU suck to everyone as a oerson , and I only suck to those that disagree with my political opionions .. oh , and pussies like you, guess what the RIGHT answer is?

You aren't worth a dozen members on this board, loser. Know your role and shut your fucking mouth.

What? Who cares if you have new members joining the board? I don't see a board rule stating that as a requirement to post. Oh, I'm not whining either. Unless you are also whining. Are you whining Gunny?

Oh, and no one here knows me as a person so whether they think I suck or not as a person is irrelevant. Actually I dare say that many I've talked with off the board know that I am a good person, but that is irrelevant to this discussion as well.

I got news for you pal, you suck as a poster and isn't just those who disagree with you politically who think so, I in fact agree with many of your political views.

You're right I'm not worth a dozen posters, no one is. I'm worth MYSELF, just as you are.

You got any more empty threats to make Gunny? Want to call me pussy again? What are you three?

ConHog
02-18-2012, 05:15 PM

One of these days you're going to turn into a pot of coffee. :laugh2:

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 05:15 PM

Abbey Marie
02-18-2012, 05:23 PM
A link is strong?

Seriously?

Okaaay, I'll play this one time. Calling someone an idiot is.

I don't know you, so bear with me. Do you insult people you have just met over one silly post?
Or are you perhaps bringing crap here from somewhere else?

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Seriously?

I don't know you, so bear with me. Do you insult people you have just met over one silly post?

Not bringing any crap here.

ConHog decided to insult me prior to me even posting. A friendly poke back is all.

And I really didn't get what you were saying when you said it was "strong".

Jess
02-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Seriously?

They've met elsewhere and in all fairness, Radio got called a douche bag by a member here, before he had even posted, IIRC. You'd have to check the Introductions thread.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 05:30 PM
Not bringing any crap here.

ConHog decided to insult me prior to me even posting. A friendly poke back is all.

And I really didn't get what you were saying when you said it was "strong".

wait what? I didn't insult you, I welcomed you and made note that you hadn't posted yet.

Here's a link in case you forgot

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?676-Introductions&p=526025#post526025

ConHog
02-18-2012, 05:31 PM
They've met elsewhere and in all fairness, Radio got called a douche bag by a member here, before he had even posted, IIRC. You'd have to check the Introductions thread.

As noted, that person wasn't me. ALL I said was welcome to Radio. As you can see from the link I provided in another post. Which makes his claim that I flamed him first well to put it generously, mistaken.

Jess
02-18-2012, 05:33 PM
As noted, that person wasn't me. ALL I said was welcome to Radio. As you can see from the link I provided in another post. Which makes his claim that I flamed him first well to put it generously, mistaken.

That is correct. You only thanked the other member when they called him a douche bag, you didn't actually do it yourself. And stated that even douche bags should be welcomed. :rolleyes:

Dilloduck
02-18-2012, 05:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEPRPovQXd8

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Full disclosure for those who do not know:

I know Jess, Gunny, Shadow, ConHog, Dillo, Intense, hjmick and shattered. Probably some others as well...haven't had time yet to go through the whole userlist.

Not to say any of them like me or whatever, but we do know each other. No, I did not join to go chasing anyone in attempt to flame them. I saw the userlist, I knew some of them, thought that some of the people I knew were pretty cool and I wouldn't mind hanging out with them again since we had fallen out of touch.

Obviously this does not apply to every person that I know here, but it was the motivating force behind me joining.

Any coffee left?

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 05:34 PM
wait what? I didn't insult you, I welcomed you and made note that you hadn't posted yet.

Here's a link in case you forgot

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?676-Introductions&p=526025#post526025

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?676-Introductions&p=526132#post526132

:cool:

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 05:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEPRPovQXd8

Ain't that da troof.

Abbey Marie
02-18-2012, 05:38 PM

Lovely.

ConHog
That is correct. You only thanked the other member when they called him a douche bag, you didn't actually do it yourself. And stated that even douche bags should be welcomed. :rolleyes:

So now I can't thank a person for expressing their OPINION about another person? And it's true I believe even a douche bag deserves a welcome.

NEITHER of those mean that I in fact even believe Radio is a douche bag, let alone that I called him one.

I'm sorry that you're upset that Shadow gave a negative opinion of your buddy, but that's not my problem. You won't dictate who I thank for what.

Shadow

Can Radio speak for himself or are you always going to speak on his behalf now? Seriously is he a MAN or not.:rolleyes:

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 05:39 PM
Lovely.

I have thick skin.

I'm not worried.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 05:41 PM
I do believe that there have been more posts made about me now, than the number of posts I myself have made.

Weird.

Abbey Marie
02-18-2012, 05:42 PM

Jim's idea of large cups:

http://smartcanucks.ca/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/tim-hortons-price.jpg

http://paxarcana.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/big_bra.jpg

Gunny
02-18-2012, 05:42 PM
Can Radio speak for himself or are you always going to speak on his behalf now? Seriously is he a MAN or not.:rolleyes:

You still here? You're gtting your ass kicked by a chick, idiot. Try shutting up.

Abbey Marie
02-18-2012, 05:44 PM
I do believe that there have been more posts made about me now, than the number of posts I myself have made.

Weird.

That's what happens when you get in the Cage, I guess.

Let's all go upstairs for a little Politics, shall we?

ConHog
02-18-2012, 05:44 PM
You still here? You're gtting your ass kicked by a chick, idiot. Try shutting up.

Shadow is a chick .

And she's never said ANYTHING negative towards you that I'm aware of. Why the attack?

And also, who the fuck are you always telling people to shut up. Why don't YOU shut up?

Shadow
02-18-2012, 05:45 PM

I think you need new glasses..

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 05:46 PM
That's what happens when you get in the Cage, I guess.

Let's all go upstairs for a little Politics, shall we?

As long as I don't have to think to hard.

Jess
02-18-2012, 06:03 PM

You know, I'm not sure. I haven't asked for pictures of his naughty-naughty no-no parts.

Just directing admin to the appropriate thead so they can read it and discern for themselves.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 06:03 PM
You know, I'm not sure. I haven't asked for pictures of his naughty-naughty no-no parts.

Just directing admin to the appropriate thead so they can read it and discern for themselves.

It's the one time I'm grateful that the camera adds ten pounds.

Jess
02-18-2012, 06:04 PM

Weird.

You're a celebrity. :bow3:

RadiomanATL
You're a celebrity. :bow3:

Who knew? :dunno:

Jess
It's the one time I'm grateful that the camera adds ten pounds.
Ahhhhh, that explains a lot ...

Jess
02-18-2012, 06:09 PM
Who knew? :dunno:

I didn't. But when you got it, you got it.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 06:15 PM
I didn't. But when you got it, you got it.

Kathianne
02-21-2012, 05:43 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?21263-Bipartisanship-is-hard-work&p=347091#post347091

jimnyc
02-21-2012, 08:00 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?21263-Bipartisanship-is-hard-work&p=347091#post347091

I'm confused. What does a post of mine from 2009 have to do with any of my posts in this thread?

OCA
02-21-2012, 08:18 PM

What in the flying hell does this have to do with the original point of this thread?

Here is a thought, quit slinking in the shadows like some sort of street degenerate and come face the music.

Can you Kath point me, point anyone to a thread where I belittled RSR's cancer? Or are you just doing your typical? Running your mouth with no destination?

OCA
02-21-2012, 08:19 PM
I'm confused. What does a post of mine from 2009 have to do with any of my posts in this thread?

Don't feel bad about being confused, she doesn't have a clue as to what she is talking about, typical.

jimnyc
02-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Don't feel bad about being confused, she doesn't have a clue as to what she is talking about, typical.

Shut up, greek boy, I hate you. Go put some icy hot on your balls. :lol:

OCA
02-21-2012, 08:31 PM
Shut up, greek boy, I hate you. Go put some icy hot on your balls. :lol:

Why don't you suck off an AIDS infested Harlem resident, thats quite close to you.:cool:

OCA
02-21-2012, 08:34 PM
The slinker has returned................lol

jimnyc
02-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Why don't you suck off an AIDS infested Harlem resident, thats quite close to you.:cool:

Just a few miles south of me, but might as well be Mars, as I know I'll never venture into that shithole again.

OCA
02-21-2012, 08:37 PM
Just a few miles south of me, but might as well be Mars, as I know I'll never venture into that shithole again.

Yeah right, i'll bet you are a regular at the Apollo.

jimnyc
02-21-2012, 08:45 PM
Yeah right, i'll bet you are a regular at the Apollo.

Not counting a highway that may pass by the outskirts of town, I believe the last time I was in Harlem was the mid to late 80's to score some dope. It's not exactly a "white man friendly" zone.

OCA
02-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Not counting a highway that may pass by the outskirts of town, I believe the last time I was in Harlem was the mid to late 80's to score some dope. It's not exactly a "white man friendly" zone.

Well no kidding but who said you were really a "white man"?:laugh2:

jimnyc
02-21-2012, 08:50 PM
Well no kidding but who said you were really a "white man"?:laugh2:

My Mommy and Daddy, and I don't have an afro, and I burn in the summer. Oh, and I rarely eat fried chicken and couldn't care less if I never saw watermelon again.

Kathianne
02-21-2012, 08:53 PM
The funking slinker was considering returning, dropped a toe or two, and found not welcome. Perhaps later. Right now the men with the big balls are playing.

OCA
02-21-2012, 08:54 PM
My Mommy and Daddy, and I don't have an afro, and I burn in the summer. Oh, and I rarely eat fried chicken and couldn't care less if I never saw watermelon again.

Yeah but you know you love chitlins and collard greens and shit yourself when Luther Vandross comes on.

Jan.16 is your favorite holiday.:blsmile:

OCA
02-21-2012, 08:57 PM
The funking slinker was considering returning, dropped a toe or two, and found not welcome. Perhaps later. Right now the men with the big balls are playing.

Oh don't be scared! Don't deprive me of this! I want to welcome you to the "shitcanned mod" club!:eatwords:

jimnyc
02-21-2012, 09:01 PM

Perhaps jumping into the CAGE with guns blaring isn't the best place, if it's welcome and acceptance you're looking for?

Have you been treated negatively elsewhere on the board? What is it specifically that makes you feel you're not welcome? Is it because I merely expressed my confusion with my post? Is it because of replies by OCA, the one you more or less called it with your first post in quite some time?

Fact is, you were well received on your birthday. You would be just as well received if you want to chat in the lounge, discuss music, and I'm confident the same would happen in the majority of politically related threads. But for whatever reason, you come back after an absence and go right to the "drama" section of the board. A section set aside strictly for people who want to flame and/or fight with one another. Did you REALLY expect people, OCA, to respond positively in this section?

OCA
02-21-2012, 09:07 PM
Perhaps jumping into the CAGE with guns blaring isn't the best place, if it's welcome and acceptance you're looking for?

Have you been treated negatively elsewhere on the board? What is it specifically that makes you feel you're not welcome? Is it because I merely expressed my confusion with my post? Is it because of replies by OCA, the one you more or less called it with your first post in quite some time?

Fact is, you were well received on your birthday. You would be just as well received if you want to chat in the lounge, discuss music, and I'm confident the same would happen in the majority of politically related threads. But for whatever reason, you come back after an absence and go right to the "drama" section of the board. A section set aside strictly for people who want to flame and/or fight with one another. Did you REALLY expect people, OCA, to respond positively in this section?

I would not have flamed her, honestly I wouldn't have except she starts off by clipping a post from two years ago and for what? Because it mentioned RSR was battling cancer? Gotta believe she was just trying to smear me and make it look like you might've been yelling at me because I smeared him about cancer.

Kathianne
02-21-2012, 09:22 PM

I chose this because of the nonsense of OCA never bothering RSR regarding cancer, I chose your defending RSR at that point in time.

In any case, rather been being a point of communion, it's once again as the wont here, contention. I will not return in near future. OCA rules! Yeah haw! Fuck the possibilities of others.
Jim, really, you ARE judged by your your friends.

Obviously you and I are not, you and OCA are.

jimnyc
02-21-2012, 09:30 PM
I chose this because of the nonsense of OCA never bothering RSR regarding cancer, I chose your defending RSR at that point in time.

In any case, rather been being a point of communion, it's once again as the wont here, contention. I will not return in near future. OCA rules! Yeah haw! Fuck the possibilities of others.

Wow. I'll just bite my tongue and wish you good luck in your travels.

Kathianne
02-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Wow. I'll just bite my tongue and wish you good luck in your travels.

Yeah. You choose your friends. You've spit in my face enough. Every time it came down to it, the OCA's have won here, and you wonder why you came up short? It's at the end of your nose.

Kathianne
02-21-2012, 09:36 PM
Have I broken any rules? What are you going to do, put me to pink? LOL!

If you ban me, for what reason, being insubordinate as a poster?

jimnyc
02-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Yeah. You choose your friends. You've spit in my face enough. Every time it came down to it, the OCA's have won here, and you wonder why you came up short? It's at the end of your nose.

Best of luck to you in your travels!

jimnyc
02-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Have I broken any rules? What are you going to do, put me to pink? LOL!

If you ban me, for what reason, being insubordinate as a poster?

Kath, best of luck to you in your travels!

Kathianne
02-21-2012, 09:52 PM
Oh don't be scared! Don't deprive me of this! I want to welcome you to the "shitcanned mod" club!:eatwords:

Yep, this is the board for you. Big boys, no women of note worth here. Big balls, real balls, sperm making balls only.

jimnyc
02-21-2012, 10:13 PM
Yep, this is the board for you. Big boys, no women of note worth here. Big balls, real balls, sperm making balls only.

I can think of a few outstanding women who post here that would disagree with you. As for the rest of your post, whatever. But you've announced your leaving after just a few posts anyway. It was nice to see you pop in and best of luck to you wherever you go.

ConHog
02-21-2012, 10:14 PM

You imply OCA has balls. I've heard differently.

OCA sorry you fuck but the rumor is getting out there that you and I have been getting along, I gotta squash that noise NOW.:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-22-2012, 08:37 AM

Good to know how you really feel, Kathianne. :(

ConHog
02-22-2012, 09:09 AM

Don't sweat it Abbey, she's just jealous of your swag.:dance:

jimnyc
02-22-2012, 09:28 AM

Don't let such rants bother you. The entire board has respect and admiration for you, Abbey, and one post from someone who doesn't even want to be a contributing member here won't change that! Just ignore it and move on as I plan to.

ConHog
02-22-2012, 09:43 AM
Don't let such rants bother you. The entire board has respect and admiration for you, Abbey, and one post from someone who doesn't even want to be a contributing member here won't change that! Just ignore it and move on as I plan to.

"someone love me please!!!"

Abbey Marie
02-22-2012, 09:55 AM
Thanks, guys. It's all good. I felt I had to respond. :salute:

OCA
02-22-2012, 11:22 AM

I defy you to find 1 post from me belittling rsr over cancer.

Btw......i'm on the outs with jimmy.

jimnyc
02-22-2012, 11:29 AM

Yeah, she thinks you and I are friends. She doesn't know the real truth, that I can't stand your ugly greek ass! :lol:

ConHog
02-22-2012, 12:01 PM
I defy you to find 1 post from me belittling rsr over cancer.

Shouldn't you be in a thread somewhere pretending you're against gay marriage? :coffee:

OCA
02-22-2012, 03:22 PM

What(and I know you will come back and respond) do you mean by "the OCA's have won here"?

How has anything come up short?

OCA
02-22-2012, 03:24 PM
Big boys, no women of note worth here.

Kath thats an unfair ridiculous statement, probably the dumbest thing i've ever seen you write.

You do a huge disservice to other female members by saying that.

ConHog
02-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Kath thats an unfair ridiculous statement, probably the dumbest thing i've ever seen you write.

You do a huge disservice to other female members by saying that.

Hey dick head , you have 24 hours to apologize for accusing me of slander .