PDA

View Full Version : Interview?

jimnyc
02-13-2012, 01:03 PM
I know I've done this several times, and I'm too lazy to go back to find the old threads.

Let's at least get ONE decent interview out of this before I collect a list of interviewees only to not do any! LOL

So the first person to reply with yes, I will draw up an interview and get it back to that person, then post it after they reply to me with their answers. I'll try to do more, but am only guaranteeing the first. So who's game, who wants to do a semi serious interview, and someone that hasn't been interviewed already?

ConHog
02-13-2012, 01:06 PM
In

jimnyc
02-13-2012, 01:08 PM
So the first person to reply with yes, I will draw up an...

In

I'll get one ready anyway! LOL

jimnyc
02-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Others add your names too, if we can

ConHog
02-13-2012, 01:10 PM
I'll get one ready anyway! LOL

I was so anxious to volunteer that I decided to shave off my reaction time by one letter to make sure I was the first.

LOL

darin
02-13-2012, 01:22 PM
^^ Eager to volunteer; vice 'anxious' :)

jimnyc
02-13-2012, 01:29 PM

I'll have to give him some special questions. :)

ConHog
02-13-2012, 01:48 PM

Uh oh, me thinks I should have remembered my sage old gramp's advice when I left for boot camp

"boy" he said, "don't volunteer for nuttin."

Jess
02-14-2012, 07:51 PM
Interrogate me, darlin'. ;)

darin
02-16-2012, 06:41 AM
Interrogate me, darlin'. ;)

That just caused a reflex. hot.

Jess
02-16-2012, 09:14 AM
That just caused a reflex. hot. :whistling2:

Said1
02-18-2012, 12:11 AM
You can interview me, again. I know no one can get enough of my Canadian adventures! :cool:

OCA
02-18-2012, 08:56 AM
You can interview me, again. I know no one can get enough of my Canadian adventures! :cool:

WOW! A blast from the past! Said whattup?:cool:

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 12:16 PM
What the heck is an interview?

Jess
02-18-2012, 02:53 PM

Well, Radio, it's when one person asks another person questions and receives personal answers back. Police do it all the time.

It's something unique to this board and kinda cool.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 02:53 PM
Well, Radio, it's when one person asks another person questions and receives personal answers back. Police do it all the time.

It's something unique to this board and kinda cool.

Do the interviewees assume the position?

Jess
02-18-2012, 02:54 PM
Do the interviewees assume the position?

Only in the best interviews.

I'm kind of scared of that if Jimmy interviews me but kind of excited at the same time, you know?

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Only in the best interviews.

I'm kind of scared of that if Jimmy interviews me but kind of excited at the same time, you know?

I'm gonna leave that between you and him :thumb:

Jess
02-18-2012, 03:00 PM
I'm gonna leave that between you and him :thumb:

Probably just as well.

Especially if we've both had coffee. Then we go like this: :coffee2: :coffee: :hyper:

jimnyc
02-18-2012, 03:54 PM

Here are prior interviews: http://www.debatepolicy.com/forumdisplay.php?38-Member-Interviews

I'll get back to volunteers when I'm home!

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Here are prior interviews: http://www.debatepolicy.com/forumdisplay.php?38-Member-Interviews

Okie dokie.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 05:18 PM

LOL who gonna volunteer now?

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 05:49 PM

So interviews are for other people to get to know you better?

Jess
02-18-2012, 05:51 PM
So interviews are for other people to get to know you better?

Yes.

But not in the biblical sense. Just words on a screen.:cool:

Gunny
02-18-2012, 05:57 PM
I was so anxious to volunteer that I decided to shave off my reaction time by one letter to make sure I was the first.

LOL

Uh oh, me thinks I should have remembered my sage old gramp's advice when I left for boot camp

"boy" he said, "don't volunteer for nuttin."

Still running your flap? I'm sure everyone logs on to hear what ConHog has to say about any and/or everything.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Still running your flap? I'm sure everyone logs on to hear what ConHog has to say about any and/or everything.

Gunny, unless there is some sort of official ban, please stop telling me I can't post. Thanks.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 06:02 PM
Yes.

But not in the biblical sense. Just words on a screen.:cool:

Good thing.

I'd hate to have to ask my wife for permission for that.

Gunny
02-18-2012, 06:03 PM
Gunny, unless there is some sort of official ban, please stop telling me I can't post. Thanks.

Still flapping your gums? I'm telling you to shut your dumb ass up. You couldn't argue your way out of 1st grade. You ain't worth members we can lose here, so shut your hole, boy.

Jess
02-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Good thing.

I'd hate to have to ask my wife for permission for that.

Yeah, wives are funny about that. Especially if it's a dude that interviews you.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Still flapping your gums? I'm telling you to shut your dumb ass up. You couldn't argue your way out of 1st grade. You ain't worth members we can lose here, so shut your hole, boy.

This thread isn't a debate so I'm of course not even trying to debate anyone.

RadiomanATL
02-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Yeah, wives are funny about that. Especially if it's a dude that interviews you.

:laugh:

ConHog
02-18-2012, 06:09 PM
:laugh:

Brings up an interesting question that we had a thread about not too long back. Do you have anyone who you're allowed to cheat with? Does your wife?

Mine is Drew Barrymore, my wife's is Brad Pitt.

Jess
02-18-2012, 06:11 PM
Brings up an interesting question that we had a thread about not too long back. Do you have anyone who you're allowed to cheat with? Does your wife?

Mine is Drew Barrymore, my wife's is Brad Pitt.

My standing line is "Do whatever you want, with whomever you want. Just don't come back home." Works for me.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 06:13 PM
My standing line is "Do whatever you want, with whomever you want. Just don't come back home." Works for me.

I figure the chances of Drew Barrymore ever coming to Arkansas looking for a hookup are slim enough that I probably don't ever have to worry about testing our agreement. Unfortunately Brad Pitt is from Springfield, MO and I have a sister who lives there and we are there quite often, so there IS a chance my wife might meet him, I can only pray it never does.

Jess
02-18-2012, 06:17 PM
I figure the chances of Drew Barrymore ever coming to Arkansas looking for a hookup are slim enough that I probably don't ever have to worry about testing our agreement. Unfortunately Brad Pitt is from Springfield, MO and I have a sister who lives there and we are there quite often, so there IS a chance my wife might meet him, I can only pray it never does.

Hah! I've heard as a joke: My wife's fantasy hookup is Brad Pitt. Mine's the hot bartender at the bar down the street. ;)

ConHog
02-18-2012, 06:20 PM
Hah! I've heard as a joke: My wife's fantasy hookup is Brad Pitt. Mine's the hot bartender at the bar down the street. ;)

I've heard that joke as well.

OCA
02-18-2012, 06:56 PM

Gunny you can't silence people just because you don't like them, stop bullying, you are not as good at it as me.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 06:59 PM
Gunny you can't silence people just because you don't like them, stop bullying, you are not as good at it as me.

And YOU suck at it , so................

:poke:

Said1
02-22-2012, 07:38 PM
WOW! A blast from the past! Said whattup?:cool:

Oh, you know. Dis and dat. Nice ring.