PDA

View Full Version : If Gingrich drops out.....

Black Diamond
02-13-2012, 01:41 PM
Would Santorum win? You gotta think gingrich's votes would go overwhelmingly to Santorum.

krisy
02-13-2012, 07:01 PM
Would Santorum win? You gotta think gingrich's votes would go overwhelmingly to Santorum.

I think it would definitely give him a nice boost. Maybe even put him neck and neck with Romney. He is picking up quite nicely on his own lately.

Neo
02-14-2012, 10:51 PM
I think it would definitely give him a nice boost. Maybe even put him neck and neck with Romney. He is picking up quite nicely on his own lately.

I think you guys are on to something there. Gingrich's voters would have no where else to turn except Santorum, since Ron Paul wil not appeal to any of those folks. The main question now is can Santorum raise enough dough to stay competitive.

PS I just noticed that somebody (I assume JC) added an Air Force logo and some different shaded green bars to my avatar. Not that I much mind but how did you know I was in the Air Force? I don't think I ever mentioned that did I? Whats up with the green bars and while we're at it, what is the thanks for making a post thingy all about? What is Rep power? When you guys get a chance, no hurry....(taps foot, fidgets with watch...) ;-0)

Jess
02-14-2012, 11:28 PM
I think you guys are on to something there. Gingrich's voters would have no where else to turn except Santorum, since Ron Paul wil not appeal to any of those folks. The main question now is can Santorum raise enough dough to stay competitive.

PS I just noticed that somebody (I assume JC) added an Air Force logo and some different shaded green bars to my avatar. Not that I much mind but how did you know I was in the Air Force? I don't think I ever mentioned that did I? Whats up with the green bars and while we're at it, what is the thanks for making a post thingy all about? What is Rep power? When you guys get a chance, no hurry....(taps foot, fidgets with watch...) ;-0)

I requested the USAF logo for you since this board likes to acknowledge those who have served.

Thanks is just basically agreeing with a post. Easier than making a new post just to say "yup. You're right."

Rep is a popularity contest. ;)
Not really. Well, maybe. You can give somebody positive rep (their rep increases) or negative rep (their rep decreases). Again, it's kind of agreeing with them or conversely, very much disagreeing with them.

02-15-2012, 01:01 AM
Ive seen polls to indicate that.

Neo
02-15-2012, 01:06 AM
I requested the USAF logo for you since this board likes to acknowledge those who have served.

Thanks is just basically agreeing with a post. Easier than making a new post just to say "yup. You're right."

Rep is a popularity contest. ;)
Not really. Well, maybe. You can give somebody positive rep (their rep increases) or negative rep (their rep decreases). Again, it's kind of agreeing with them or conversely, very much disagreeing with them.

OK, so it's just like the "MANA" feature I first tried on my board, which is what I was sort of guessing that Rep thing was with the bar and all. Thanks for the USAF thingy doll, that was very nice of you to do and thanks of course to JC for the accomodation. I likey. :thumb:

Now I'll just sit back and wait for all the smart alec zings I'll be sure to get from the ex-ground pounders around here! LOL! :salute:

Jess
02-16-2012, 11:27 PM
OK, so it's just like the "MANA" feature I first tried on my board, which is what I was sort of guessing that Rep thing was with the bar and all. Thanks for the USAF thingy doll, that was very nice of you to do and thanks of course to JC for the accomodation. I likey. :thumb:

Now I'll just sit back and wait for all the smart alec zings I'll be sure to get from the ex-ground pounders around here! LOL! :salute:

A cool thing about this.board is that there is definitely the:cool: tendency to poke and joke amongst the service personnel but there is also great camaraderie. That's one thing I love here.

So yeah, you may get ribbed some but it's all good. :cool: