PDA

View Full Version : My own little experiment...

Guernicaa
05-18-2007, 11:55 PM
Right-Wing Hypocrites At Their Best

The picture thread was meant as a way for people to kindly share pictures, and everything went fine until one bitch decided to rudely insult lily about why she wasn't posting pictures.

The conversation started like this:

I think out of all these pictures, Pale Rider is the only one I pictured right. (There was nothing insulting in lilys statement)

why aren’t you posting your pics to see if we picture you right?

And then finally shattered responded to Avatar by insulting lily for absolutely no fucking reason:

Because harpies aren't very photogenic.

Lily's original statement was NOT insulting...She merely said that she pictured him right....
She never indicated whether it was a good thing or a bad thing...
Considering lily isn't a rude person, and is always civil to everyone, there’s no chance she meant it in a bad way.

Then, I get 5 fucking Neg-Rep comments for shoving shattereds rudeness back in her face and sticking up for lily:

Apparently you aren't either...

Why didn't a single one of you make a comment regarding how rude shattereds comment to lily was? The only thing that upset you was when I shoved it back in her face.
Why?...I'll tell you why...because your a bunch of fucking hypocrites.
And honestly...the woman is NOT photogenic. She couldn't smile for one fucking picture.

Want more proof from my experiment??????
Many of you may have seen the picture that I submitted as "me" in the thread...

There was a HUGE condemning when I insulted shattered (*ONLY BECAUSE SHE SO RUDELY MADE A COMMENT TO LILY)...
But when I post a picture of "me"...All the right-wingers say rude shit to me about what could have really been my own appearence.

Here are the responses to "my" picture:

WTF are you supposed to be?? Ick...

The comment after Fuzzy, made by Hagbard, does not count.
He knew well in advance that the picture I was going to post wouldn't really be me.

I was thinking Pee-cock. :laugh2:

So you're a tranny?
After I said "No" to this..he continued with rudeness:

So you wear lipstick and make-up as a hobby? That makes you a tranny, boy.

very cool....which american indian tribe are you celebrating.... mohicans?
Glockmails response to that was:

The Lesbians.
:laugh2:

You have some nerve talking about my pics when you post crap like that. Just.. icky.
Again, I insulted you because you insulted lily FIRST for NO REASON and no offense, but if you NEVER smile, you are NOT photogenic.

More like the Gayhicans. :D
A fucking staff member had even joined in on the fun!

If you're serious that that is you..... *shaking head in disbelief*... :eek: :talk2hand: :puke:

You guys continuously claim to be Christianity’s most loyal followers, and yet every single one of you has just demonstrated that you are filthy hypocritical assholes that do not follow a single word Jesus ever spoke.

LiberalNation
05-19-2007, 12:00 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Spot on.

Guernicaa
05-19-2007, 12:06 AM
hahahha! I have another comment made on the picture to add as well:

The guy posted a pic of a flamming faggot. What the hell does he expect us to say? He's all out there, in your face, flaunting his perversion. Kind of shoots the shit out of, "we just want to be left alone?"

Judging by your homo flag avatar, that doesn't surprize me at all coming from you. I believe you're either a lesbian or bi yourself. You dig that perverted shit.

Pale Rider
05-19-2007, 12:07 AM
Bullshist osama. What you did was deceptive. You lied. You intentionally baited the good people here with an outlandish picture of a THING!

Your outrage isn't worth spit.

Pale Rider
05-19-2007, 12:09 AM
hahahha! I have another comment made on the picture to add as well:

Stick it where the sun don't shine muttonhead. :fu:

I hope you know that what you did wasn't really within board rules. You misrepresented yourself to purposely incite. I'd ban ya if I was still a mod.

05-19-2007, 12:10 AM
please, you started insulting people than posted a ridiculous picture lying about it being you. what the hell did you expect people to do? Ignore your hypocrisy?

Pale Rider
05-19-2007, 12:11 AM
Your cute little lie may just backfire on you, and truthfully, I hope it does. That was really brilliant.

Guernicaa
05-19-2007, 12:13 AM
Both you dumbasses must not have read...

I insulted her because she insulted lily FOR ONE REASON.

And she is NOT photogenic. She does NOT smile in pictures.
End of story....

What if that picture had been me???

What reason did you have for insulting me?

I had a reason for insulting shattered...

Pale Rider
05-19-2007, 12:13 AM
Both you dumbasses must not have read...

I insulted her because she insulted lily FOR ONE REASON.

And she is NOT photogenic. She does NOT smile in pictures.
End of story....

What if that picture had been me???

What reason did you have for insulting me?

I had a reason for insulting shattered...

All this has ZERO bearing whatsoever on what YOU DID.

Your reasoning is about the same as saying, "I packed a lunch because Joey got a parking ticket."

LiberalNation
05-19-2007, 12:14 AM
They had no reason cept they didn't like the look. See you hafta meet their approval in the looks department and if ya don't it's okay to insult.

LiberalNation
05-19-2007, 12:15 AM
All this has ZERO bearing whatsoever on what YOU DID.

I think he proved a point. Namely that ya'll are a bunch of hypocrits.

Guernicaa
05-19-2007, 12:17 AM
They had no reason cept they didn't like the look. See you hafta meet their approval in the looks department and if ya don't it's okay to insult.

Exactly. I shoved rudness back into someones face who deserved it (shattered) and then all the right-wing goonies who never condemned shattered for insulting lily, all insult "me".

Pale Rider
05-19-2007, 12:18 AM
I think he proved a point. Namely that ya'll are a bunch of hypocrits.

He lied to purposely incite, and you would agree with anything so long as a liberal did it.

Pale Rider
05-19-2007, 12:20 AM
Exactly. I shoved rudness back into someones face who deserved it (shattered) and then all the right-wing goonies who never condemned shattered for insulting lily, all insult "me".

You made a big mistake lying and deceiving the board to purposely incite. Have fun with the consequences. :banned:

LiberalNation
05-19-2007, 12:20 AM
He posted a pic, ya'll condemned him for attacking someones pic, then you attack the one he posted after just finishing saying how wrong attacking peoples pics are.

What sour grapes for him shoving your own words back into your face.

05-19-2007, 12:21 AM

People are insulting you because you are a hypocrite attacking peoples pictures and then acting self righteous when people think you look like a moron.

05-19-2007, 12:22 AM
He posted a pic, ya'll condemned him for attacking someones pic, then you attack the one he posted after just finishing saying how wrong attacking peoples pics are.

What sour grapes for him shoving your own words back into your face.

You have that completely backwards. The fact is he is a hypocrite because he attacked others and then gets upset when others attack him back.

Guernicaa
05-19-2007, 12:24 AM
I dont get upset...

The pictures not even of me....

And again...I insulted shattered because she rudely called lily a harpy for NO FUCKING REASON.

Pale Rider
05-19-2007, 12:27 AM
I dont get upset...

And again...I insulted shattered because she rudely called lily a harpy for NO FUCKING REASON.

You lied for the sole purpose to incite the board. You are a liar and an instigator.

05-19-2007, 12:34 AM
I dont get upset...

Its obvious the picture isnt of you. You've established yourself as a liar over and over again.

But if you arent upset, why are you yelling?

manu1959
05-19-2007, 12:35 AM
I dont get upset...

she was refering to herself you twit....

Pale Rider
05-19-2007, 12:38 AM
How do like your little experiment now? :laugh: Moron.

Guernicaa
05-19-2007, 12:42 AM
she was refering to herself you twit....
Um no she wasnt...Might wanna go back and read the thread my friend.

manu1959
05-19-2007, 12:44 AM
Um no she wasnt...Might wanna go back and read the thread my friend.

um ya stupid c&*%&&^....i was chatin with her at the time she was talking about her self as well....

manu1959
05-19-2007, 12:45 AM

no shit....what a daft c&*&^^ obama is...........

nevadamedic
05-19-2007, 01:50 AM
People are insulting you because you are a hypocrite attacking peoples pictures and then acting self righteous when people think you look like a moron.

:clap:

nevadamedic
05-19-2007, 01:52 AM

:clap:

stephanie
05-19-2007, 04:05 AM
:laugh2:

shattered
05-19-2007, 04:46 AM

Here's the thing, jackass.. (Sorry, Jackass).. I didn't insult Lily's picture - had she posted one, I wouldn't have insulted it. I merely made a comment as to why she was sitting here looking at everyone elses pics and not posting one of her OWN.

Therein lies the difference.

And since you don't know how far back our disagreements go, or why they started, you really should stay the hell out of them.

JUST in case you miss my question to you in another thead, I'll ask it here..

WHERE was your indignation when Gabby insulted Pales photo?

Abbey Marie
05-19-2007, 11:38 AM
This "f'ing staff member" said gayhican, because the pic was titled as being from a Pride parade, Manu just said mohican, it was obviously some sort of joke, and as it was a clearly a professional pic, it wasn't you, anyway. As you have admittted. That is called false indignation. Hypocrisy is your being upset over other perceived insults, while simultaneously calling me an "f'ing staff member".

This isn't helping the board. Experiment over, thread locked.