PDA

View Full Version : Anthrax Attack which just happened to occur right after 9/11

x0Maximilian0x
02-16-2012, 05:20 PM
What I find interesting is the anthrax attack which just happened to occur about a week after 9/11. Also interesting is where it was starting to be fed to the public the anthrax had a component which would prove it could only have come from Iraq. This added component would have been a link from the terrorist sleeper cells here in the U.S. to the weapons labs in Iraq. Then a U.S. scientist went public saying the anthrax was a weaponized grade and a strain only found in a military base right here in the U.S. I like how it was found out the Whitehouse staff began taking prevention medication in preparation for anthrax before the attack even occured. Interesting how the anthrax attack appeared to targeted senators most opposed to passing the Patriot Act and media.

Gunny
02-16-2012, 05:49 PM
What I find interesting is the anthrax attack which just happened to occur about a week after 9/11. Also interesting is where it was starting to be fed to the public the anthrax had a component which would prove it could only have come from Iraq. This added component would have been a link from the terrorist sleeper cells here in the U.S. to the weapons labs in Iraq. Then a U.S. scientist went public saying the anthrax was a weaponized grade and a strain only found in a military base right here in the U.S. I like how it was found out the Whitehouse staff began taking prevention medication in preparation for anthrax before the attack even occured. Interesting how the anthrax attack appeared to targeted senators most opposed to passing the Patriot Act and media.

Really? You got a chinstrap for that tinfoil helemt, or what?

Black Diamond
02-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Yoko did it. The buildings, the anthrax letters, everything.

darin
02-16-2012, 06:11 PM
what i find interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w3rPI5Q23U

x0Maximilian0x
02-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Really? You got a chinstrap for that tinfoil helemt, or what?

You got a brain cell that is intelligent enough to know those are indisputable facts?

x0Maximilian0x
02-16-2012, 06:18 PM
what i find interesting:

[vid

Yes I too find that interesting...lol

jimnyc
02-16-2012, 07:10 PM

So what exactly does all this mean? What's the point of the thread? I would assume you have an opinion/point behind this?

x0Maximilian0x
02-16-2012, 07:24 PM
So what exactly does all this mean? What's the point of the thread? I would assume you have an opinion/point behind this?

Just posted some facts is all and was curious how people would respond. I find it interesting how some people throw out a personal attack on the messenger when simply given some indisputable information to discuss.

jimnyc
02-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Just posted some facts is all and was curious how people would respond. I find it interesting how some people throw out a personal attack on the messenger when simply given some indisputable information to discuss.

Were the only people attacked somehow related to the Patriot Act? Can you make a direct connection between the 2? Can you prove the WH administration took medication for something that they had no reason to take, before any info was out there?

I know you state these are all facts, but can you detail your post with a little more background, maybe some links?

x0Maximilian0x
02-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Were the only people attacked somehow related to the Patriot Act? Can you make a direct connection between the 2? Can you prove the WH administration took medication for something that they had no reason to take, before any info was out there?

I know you state these are all facts, but can you detail your post with a little more background, maybe some links?

I will be back with the links next time.

Yes the White House Administration began taking anthrax medication before the first anthrax attack even occured.

Yes it began being built up in the media that the anthrax ONLY could have come from Iraq

Yes the anthrax was mailed to the biggest opponents against the Patriot Act.

The anthrax was sent to Tom Daschell and Patrick Leahy who were fighting the patriot act and sent to media personal.

jimnyc
02-16-2012, 08:29 PM
Oh boy, I think I can see where this is going. So WHO specifically do you think is guilty of sending out the anthrax? I'm sure you have a suspect or suspects in mind when writing this thread. And curiously, what else is there that you think we've possibly been lied to about, anything else? If this all boils down to some conspiracy, please, just spit it out.

logroller
02-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Oh boy, I think I can see where this is going. So WHO specifically do you think is guilty of sending out the anthrax? I'm sure you have a suspect or suspects in mind when writing this thread. And curiously, what else is there that you think we've possibly been lied to about, anything else? If this all boils down to some conspiracy, please, just spit it out.
The pentaverate---here's a link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMS6tGOACo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

OCA
02-16-2012, 09:24 PM
Just posted some facts is all and was curious how people would respond. I find it interesting how some people throw out a personal attack on the messenger when simply given some indisputable information to discuss.That is what Gunny does, get used to it but don't take it personal, its the booze talkin'.

x0Maximilian0x
02-18-2012, 03:30 AM
Yes it all happened...

President Bush and Attorney General John Ashcroft first proposed legislation with the framework for the Patriot Act on Sept. 17, 2001 only 6 days after 9/11

USA PATRIOT Act of 2001 legal definition of USA PATRIOT Act of 2001. USA PATRIOT Act of 2001 synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary. (http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/USA+PATRIOT+Act+of+2001)

Then the biggest opponents to the passing of the Patriot Act had an assassination attempt on them...

Tom Daschle - The Unsolved Case Of Anthrax (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/13/AR2006101301417.html)

After all the Senators were scared for their life they passed the biggest bill ever to infringe on Americans

The actual passing of the bill wasn't until Oct 25, 2001 and was signed into law Oct 26, 2001
USATODAY.com - Patriot Act blurred in the public mind (http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/techpolicy/2004-02-25-patriot-main_x.htm)

And yes it was beginning to be built in the media the anthrax had to of come from Iraq...I will be back with those links

Any way you look at it, the anthrax right after 9/11 was an assassination attempt on U.S. Senators which were opposed to the passing of a law that has opened the door for the potential for the biggest abuse on American citizens in history.

Americans are now completely vulnerable for an installation of an unchecked and abusive government which can simply give word from the top of the pyramid to arrest and detain anyone, hold them forever, and not give them due process of the law. The arrested American does not have a right to a trial by jury with a show of evidence.
Now all the government has to do is say the arrested person is a suspected terrorist. This is completely ripe and ready for abuse. How can Americans still be proud?

Gunny
02-18-2012, 05:19 AM
You got a brain cell that is intelligent enough to know those are indisputable facts?

I even have brain cells the oxygen gets to because I don't have on your stupid tinfoil helmet. How's THAT work for your ass? Let me guess ... Elvis and Bruce Lee are alive on an uncharted desert isle?

ConHog
02-18-2012, 02:28 PM
ugh, another thread ruined by gunny's drunken flaming.

Dilloduck
02-18-2012, 02:35 PM

Quit griping and get out there and stop the plot to kill America. It's important. I'm not sure how we do it but we have to. Our lives are at stake. ( NOOO not steak, Jess STAKE )

ConHog
02-18-2012, 02:45 PM
Quit griping and get out there and stop the plot to kill America. It's important. I'm not sure how we do it but we have to. Our lives are at stake. ( NOOO not steak, Jess STAKE )

I've done my share to protect the US. Now I just worry about my own family. The rest of you are on your own. Sorry.

Dilloduck
02-18-2012, 02:51 PM
I've done my share to protect the US. Now I just worry about my own family. The rest of you are on your own. Sorry.

Maximilian will be so disappointed in you

ConHog
02-18-2012, 02:52 PM
Maximilian will be so disappointed in you

Won't be the first person.

Dilloduck
02-18-2012, 02:53 PM
second ?

ConHog
02-18-2012, 02:54 PM
second ?

Probably not even top 1000.

x0Maximilian0x
02-18-2012, 04:11 PM
I even have brain cells the oxygen gets to because I don't have on your stupid tinfoil helmet. How's THAT work for your ass? Let me guess ... Elvis and Bruce Lee are alive on an uncharted desert isle?

Do I need to spoon feed you facts on every subject?
Here are some more facts that may be hard for you to comprehened. Because this information too is likely over your head, you may feel compelled to give some more personal attacks to the messenger who simply presents them
Your brain gets oxygen through your red blood cells which carry it to your brain from your lungs. Oxygen is not absorbed through osmosis at the top of your head.
Did you get all that or do I need to type slower?

jimnyc
02-18-2012, 04:59 PM

STOP with your "drunk" comments, and especially when responding to comments not directed at you. Let it rest and don't interact with the members that you don't like, and I will be saying the same to others, so please don't complain.

jimnyc
02-18-2012, 05:00 PM
I still don't see anything other than a few statements that equate to factual comments. No conspiracy and nothing more than that. Big deal.

Dilloduck
02-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Do I need to spoon feed you facts on every subject?
Here are some more facts that may be hard for you to comprehened. Because this information too is likely over your head, you may feel compelled to give some more personal attacks to the messenger who simply presents them
Your brain gets oxygen through your red blood cells which carry it to your brain from your lungs. Oxygen is not absorbed through osmosis at the top of your head.
Did you get all that or do I need to type slower?

Can we do whatever we want with the facts that you feed us or do they have a special purpose ?

ConHog
02-18-2012, 05:05 PM
STOP with your "drunk" comments, and especially when responding to comments not directed at you. Let it rest and don't interact with the members that you don't like, and I will be saying the same to others, so please don't complain.

Fair enough.

gabosaurus
02-18-2012, 06:12 PM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nzDmgn-G2FM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe> .

revelarts
02-18-2012, 09:42 PM
The anthrax case is weird and still "unsolved" i think.

the strangest thing about it to me is that the anthrax came from Top U.S. Gov't Bio-weapons labs. Highly weaponized version. U.S. Gov't made. Only gov't military authorized with high clearances had access to it.

the 2nd strangest thing to me is that it came along with , FAKE notes written in FAKED Broken English which was designed/intended to frame Muslim terrorist for the anthrax attack. right after 9/11.

After the investigation couldn't insist that Muslims did it because of the above facts. Then they tried to pin it on 2 "lone gunmen nutsbars" but it seems both of those guys were finally exonerated. I need to look up the last guy they blamed it on, Ivins, who committed suicide but I think there were circumstances that cleared him or made it impossible/very unlikely that he was the guy. I think it was that he didn't have access to the THAT particular coated strain at the facility he worked at.

So what are we left with,
We know the there's never a conspiracy about anything ever ever that'd be crazy. (except global warming)

so who did it?
not the Muslims, not lone nuts.
Someone or some group in/connected to the military Bio weapons programs was responsible, seems to me. Maybe I'm missing something.

I've got no inside info but the evidence points that way, i'd like to hear some valid options.

Now since it was sent to those 2 Senators and a few news people one has to guess it was sent for a purpose.

What purpose could it have? I don't know. Max's guess is as good as any i suppose. Anyone got anything better or would we rather just not talk about it because it's uncomfortable? And it more fun to poke fun at notions that are supposedly to crazy to think about seriously than to really address it with some thought that could clear the fog around it?

Gaffer
02-18-2012, 10:04 PM
The anthrax case is weird and still "unsolved" i think.

the strangest thing about it to me is that the anthrax came from Top U.S. Gov't Bio-weapons labs. Highly weaponized version. U.S. Gov't made. Only gov't military authorized with high clearances had access to it.

the 2nd strangest thing to me is that it came along with , FAKE notes written in FAKED Broken English which was designed/intended to frame Muslim terrorist for the anthrax attack. right after 9/11.

After the investigation couldn't insist that Muslims did it because of the above facts. Then they tried to pin it on 2 "lone gunmen nutsbars" but it seems both of those guys were finally exonerated. I need to look up the last guy they blamed it on, Ivins, who committed suicide but I think there were circumstances that cleared him or made it impossible/very unlikely that he was the guy. I think it was that he didn't have access to the THAT particular coated strain at the facility he worked at.

So what are we left with,
We know the there's never a conspiracy about anything ever ever that'd be crazy. (except global warming)

so who did it?
not the Muslims, not lone nuts.
Someone or some group in/connected to the military Bio weapons programs was responsible, seems to me. Maybe I'm missing something.

I've got no inside info but the evidence points that way, i'd like to hear some valid options.

Now since it was sent to those 2 Senators and a few news people one has to guess it was sent for a purpose.

What purpose could it have? I don't know. Max's guess is as good as any i suppose. Anyone got anything better or would we rather just not talk about it because it's uncomfortable? And it more fun to poke fun at notions that are supposedly to crazy to think about seriously than to really address it with some thought that could clear the fog around it?

As a conspiracy theory it's a lot more plausible than the nut jobs who say the govt brought down the buildings on 9/11 with planted explosives. There are real questions to be asked here and no answers. And a major lack of journalist investigation. You know if there was any wiff of the Bush administration being tied to any of this the media would have been all over it. They let it die quietly and nothing more was ever said.