PDA

View Full Version : I'm in NJ

jimnyc
02-18-2012, 10:43 AM
Went on a spur of the moment trip yesterday and ended up here with family in NJ. Well, I ended up getting some Jagermeister and some Red Bull, then here with family. My head feels funny this morning, after sleeping for 12 hours. Having some much needed coffee and after a few or 5 pots I will be back on the road to NY. :coffee2::hyper:

Jess
02-18-2012, 10:46 AM
Aha! I wondered where you were last night. Slacker.

Here - have another pot, Jimmy. :coffee2::coffee: :hug99:

Abbey Marie
02-18-2012, 11:14 AM
You picked a good time to be AWOL, James. :coffee:

OCA
02-18-2012, 11:27 AM

Why was it a good time Abbey? Last night was a beautiful thing!:thumb:

jimnyc
02-18-2012, 11:42 AM

It'll be different tonight when I'm back to my own computer, I assure you that much! This keyboard is so fucked up at my sisters house from the kids that I can barely type a single sentence. That and it's as slow as a sloth from the kids loading so muc crap on it!

Abbey Marie
02-18-2012, 11:45 AM
Why was it a good time Abbey? Last night was a beautiful thing!:thumb:

Maybe we were reading different areas of the board :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-18-2012, 11:45 AM
It'll be different tonight when I'm back to my own computer, I assure you that much! This keyboard is so fucked up at my sisters house from the kids that I can barely type a single sentence. That and it's as slow as a sloth from the kids loading so muc crap on it!

Letting kids use a computer is like kissing it goodbye!

OCA
02-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Maybe we were reading different areas of the board :laugh2:

Oh no, I think you were reading exactly the perfect area of the board.

jimnyc
02-18-2012, 11:53 AM
Letting kids use a computer is like kissing it goodbye!

I dont even want my 11 year old in the same room as mine. We bought him a $1200 one for himself to leave me alone, touch screen and all. But my sister is retarded and her kids are worse!

logroller
02-18-2012, 12:02 PM
I dont even want my 11 year old in the same room as mine. We bought him a $1200 one for himself to leave me alone, touch screen and all. But my sister is retarded and her kids are worse!
You know how people say their pets are like them; perhaps in today's world the same could be said about their computers.:laugh:

jimnyc
02-18-2012, 03:56 PM
Well, checked out this morning and checked back in this afternoon! Won't be back to my own computer till sometime tomorrow, but even this antiquated computer will let me ban some bastards if necessary!! :coffee:

ConHog
02-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Went on a spur of the moment trip yesterday and ended up here with family in NJ. Well, I ended up getting some Jagermeister and some Red Bull, then here with family. My head feels funny this morning, after sleeping for 12 hours. Having some much needed coffee and after a few or 5 pots I will be back on the road to NY. :coffee2::hyper:

Jager bombs? Why would you do that to yourself? :laugh2:

jimnyc
02-18-2012, 05:01 PM
Jager bombs? Why would you do that to yourself? :laugh2:

I love 'em! A bit "sugary", but all in all a good drink as you can get awfully wasted and the Red Bull keeps you going. At least till the next day when the hangover hits, and the sugar kills your insides!

ConHog
02-18-2012, 05:04 PM
I love 'em! A bit "sugary", but all in all a good drink as you can get awfully wasted and the Red Bull keeps you going. At least till the next day when the hangover hits, and the sugar kills your insides!

Well I don't care for Jager nor for Red Bull so that would certainly explain why I don't like them mixed. :laugh2:

But I have tried them , and certainly they give you a quick rush and a painful fall. LOL

gabosaurus
02-18-2012, 06:08 PM
I have always wondered why people go to New Jersey voluntarily. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
02-19-2012, 10:23 AM
Back from Jersey! The only eventful thing to report is my sisters wacky little cat. She can't weigh more than 2lbs and is a runt, tiny as hell. Anyway, I'm sitting in their living room when I see something out of the corner of my eye. The little bitch jumped into their lizard cage! They have 2 Bearded Dragon lizards and she decided she would pay a visit and play with them! She basically stared at them, then slapped them a few times, and then picked one up and carried him to the other side of the cage! I told my sister that she better get a much better top for this cage or they will be dead before long! I think she's just toying with them, doesn't want to eat them, but a cat is a hunter and eventually will kill them. Anyway, this is the best picture as shooting at a fish tank had a lot of glare. Here she is just staring at them before charging...

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zv4qbb.jpg

PostmodernProphet
02-20-2012, 08:05 AM
have they offered you a reality show yet......maybe "Jersey Tourist" will be next season's big hit.........

Jess
02-20-2012, 10:33 AM
Back from Jersey! The only eventful thing to report is my sisters wacky little cat. She can't weigh more than 2lbs and is a runt, tiny as hell. Anyway, I'm sitting in their living room when I see something out of the corner of my eye. The little bitch jumped into their lizard cage! They have 2 Bearded Dragon lizards and she decided she would pay a visit and play with them! She basically stared at them, then slapped them a few times, and then picked one up and carried him to the other side of the cage! I told my sister that she better get a much better top for this cage or they will be dead before long! I think she's just toying with them, doesn't want to eat them, but a cat is a hunter and eventually will kill them. Anyway, this is the best picture as shooting at a fish tank had a lot of glare. Here she is just staring at them before charging...

Won't the dragons get bigger and be able to fend for themselves?