PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee fights to reach top-tier status

05-19-2007, 11:01 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070519/ap_on_el_pr/huckabee_s_challenge

I have nothing against Huckabee. He hasn't really stood out to me yet. I did enjoy his line on about Edwards in the debate. There was one part of the article that i had to question.

His predicament is common in the wide-open 2008 race where there are qualified candidates who are significantly hampered by the high-money, star-studded nature of the contest. Among Democrats, Sens. Joe Biden of Delaware and Christopher Dodd of Connecticut and New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson fit that mold.

I was unaware that Richardson announced... But as for the other two, there is an obvious reason they arent getting money. They are a bunch of arrogant morons who shouldn't be in the Senate let alone running for President.

I have no clue why Huckabee hasnt resonated more. But I know I know he has a better shot that McCain and Rudy in my book.

-Cp
05-19-2007, 11:33 AM
I like Huckabee so far - seems like a very well principled man...

5stringJeff
05-19-2007, 02:03 PM
Huckabee needs more face time. I think he's better than McCain and Guliani fo' shizzle.

nevadamedic
05-19-2007, 03:48 PM
Huckabee needs more face time. I think he's better than McCain and Guliani fo' shizzle.

Not in a Billion years.........

05-19-2007, 06:50 PM

Would you like to expand on that?

Kathianne
05-19-2007, 07:07 PM

I was impressed with Huckabee in the debate too. I'd like to hear more.

-Cp
05-19-2007, 08:18 PM

McCain is far away from Presidential Material IMO - he's got too short of a fuse...

Only way I'd vote for Rudy is if it meant keeping Hillary or Obama out of office...